You need to LOG IN to reply.

'I want to come back to my country': Australian jihadi bride in Syrian refugee camp speaks out

Forum » Rugby » 'I want to come back to my country': Australian jihadi bride in Syrian refugee camp speaks out

Mar 13, 2019, 23:35

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/i-want-to-come-back-to-my-country-australian-jihadi-bride-in-syrian-refugee-camp-speaks-out/ar-BBUJKmg?ocid=spartanntp

Mar 14, 2019, 00:31

Interesting. Israel has numerous accounts of offering medical care to the families of terrorists who had attacked them. They never change their aggressive stance. The joys of the Islamic Golden Age. 

Mar 14, 2019, 08:48

Denny

Would the Aussies allow the "martyrs" back - it will be bad I believe.   If there is another ISIS type  outbreak in another country in the ME - it will encourage other radicals to leave for fighting on the radical side and when that end they would be free to return to Australia.

Australia may already be in trouble with Muslim radicals living all over the place.  That was my impression when visiting Sydney and Perth a few years ago nd reading about incidentsin Australia over the last few years.. 

You need to Log in to reply.