"The TRUTH is coming out in the Baltimore bridge collapse" General Mike Flynn | Redacted News

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » "The TRUTH is coming out in the Baltimore bridge collapse" General Mike Flynn | Redacted News

Mar 27, 2024, 17:14

Why did this very important Baltimore bridge come down.

Mar 27, 2024, 17:35

Because a ship hit it?

Mar 28, 2024, 06:45

lol

Mar 28, 2024, 07:02

Of course to Brian's way of thinking the bridge hit the ship.....and that's a conspiracy.

Mar 28, 2024, 12:48

It’s an interesting challenge, the vulnerability of these bridges and the size of ships these days….wirh a simple answer. Have the tugs stay with the ships, at least the larger ones, until they clear the bridge.

Predictably the media is already speculating about stronger bridges.

I drove over the Tampa Bay bridge several times this season and it’s a marvel of engineering. But 30 or so people were killed on it in a collision shortly after it was constructed. Maybe the thought will cross my mind when next I traverse the bridge and then I’ll get back to the music.

Mar 28, 2024, 14:56

So the bridge was stuck by a Ukraine cargo carrier that weird off course normally followed and hit the pylon and  two explosions seen on the video recording a distance from where the ship hit the pylon,     Very suspicious to put it mildly.   

The Open Border Policy of Biden allowed tens thousands of terrorists to enter the USA  and also a large number of Chinese allegedly sent by te Chinese Government to teh USA.   Is this an example of the effect of terrorism imported into the USA by the Biden administration?   

Not sure it is possible relating to the Open Border Policy of Biden - one can be sure even if it iss terrorist attack, the Justice Department adn the FBI  the US Government will not admit it as terrorism becasuse it will embarrass the Biden Administration.     Would be interesting to see wwhat happens enxt.           

Mar 28, 2024, 15:01

So the bridge was stuck by a Ukraine cargo carrier

Seriously Mike WTF.

Mar 28, 2024, 15:23

Watch the video above and see what was in  it.    In  the video the captain was identified as a Ukrainian as well.    That could mean something  or it could not.   It is likely to be irrelevant in thsi particular case - but terrorism is a very real possibility.    I am nt sure it is a natural occurrence of poor maintenance of infrastructure.   Years ago the Municipality where I worked sent an engineer to the USA to find more modern methodology to maintain infrasructure. they dealt with.   The infrastrucutre involved  was from the 1950's and 1960's and he could not learn anything from them as to infrastructure maintenance because there were never any real infrastrucuture upgarding  programs  - they waited till infrastructure like sewerage plants collapsed and then repaired it..

So was there an infrastructure collapse  in evidence.?                .    

Mar 28, 2024, 15:25

So the bridge was stuck by a Ukraine cargo carrier

Well the good news is that the Ukraine invasion of the USA didn't make it past the first bridge. Better get back to shooting at the Russians, lads.

Mar 28, 2024, 15:47

And the so called Terrorists sent out an SOS to alert authorities the bridge was going to be hit…nice of them.

Mar 28, 2024, 16:37

Biden resurrected the Titanic but botched the entry because of outdated tech.

Mar 28, 2024, 19:26

Everyone except Mike and Brian have it right. The corrupt Democrats tried to steal the cargo. The idea was to steal the cargo and for Biden and son Hunter to resurrect the containers in the dark of night and to then sell off its contents with an additional 10% cut for every container resurrected. Trouble is Ukraine got involved and another problem was that the boat was manned by Mexican criminals so instead of the boat hitting the bridge and sinking instead the bridge hit the boat hence the reason the boat stayed afloat. Rumour has it that there's gold in one of the containers and diamonds in another with Hunter's laptop in between. The corrupt DOJ has dismissed all claims that the corrupt Democrats headed by Biden and his son are responsible for their latest corrupt act.

Mar 28, 2024, 20:53

Gosh if the ship went down finally a chance to be done with the laptop…..and Biden re-elected. But the ill gained booty would also have gone down with the ship. This is complicated. 

Mar 29, 2024, 11:40

A Ukrainian captain, a criminal Mexican crew, Hunter's laptop, the government paying for the repairs of the bridge.. sounds like a cover up.......ja it is complicated. The usual suspects again, corrupt Biden and the democrats.

Mar 29, 2024, 12:46

The latest news is that is a crime scene investigation.    Do nt know who committed a crime and why.    Does look like something weird - but it could be negligence - but there is no news y etabut the number of people who died and why there is a crime investigation involved involved and what the crime entails.

r

Mar 29, 2024, 12:52

The dog has a bone and he is not going to let go. 

Mar 29, 2024, 13:15

...well, this isn't like a car running over a fire hydrant...kinda bizarre that something like this can happen...

Mar 29, 2024, 13:24

So post the news that this is now being regarded as a crime….support your man.

Mar 29, 2024, 13:41

??? I don't have a horse in this race...just fi d it odd that something like this can happen. 

Mar 29, 2024, 13:54

This is like a plane crash….a rare failure of the mechanics. Once a ship has momentum and it loses all power it’s impossible to stop. And when a huge vessel like this hits a suspension bridge it’s likely to fail.

In our usual way the government will legislate new building standards, but they can’t legislate away random events.

Mar 29, 2024, 14:03

there's probably a story behind the story, but I don't see anything sinister about this.

Mar 29, 2024, 14:12

Unfortunately we become to layback with safety routines and in this case your would have thought that a Tug Boat would have been alongside this vessel until it reached clear water.

Cutting back on safety routines and/or budgets at our our peril.

Mar 29, 2024, 16:10

I think it's safe to say that fArt missed the humour on this thread but let's not be too hard on him . . . he is after all one of only a handful of people on this planet of nearly 8 billion people who is stupid enough to still buy Bozo's pathetic sore-loser crybaby garbage about the the election being rigged.

Mar 29, 2024, 19:46

So there we have it......The latest news is that is a crime scene investigation.

Time to get serious, appoint the Zondo commission to investigate......wouldn't be one bit surprised if Pelosi has a hand in this even though the usual suspects( Geriatric Joe, his son Hunter, the corrupt DOJ, not dismissing the Clinton's and the Obama's) have their dirty little hands all over it. Zondo comes highly recommended and has full ANC franking. 

ps There's a rumour about that the pilot had a photo of Fugly(Marjorie Taylor Green) on his dashboard and to get rid of her he crashed the boat.

Mar 30, 2024, 12:24

Rooishit stay on subject.

When did Escom restore your electrical supply or are you still a non paying user.

One day when you get a bit of understanding regarding safety of navigation and the role of a PILOT and why a Tug Boat is/was always in attendance as a safety measure perhaps the "Penny" will drop.

But I have my doubts.

Until then keep sailing your plastic boat in the tub when you eventually have your next bath Captain DINK.

8 Billion folks on the planet and one big prick in Soweto, yes you Rooiarse.

Never missed the humour regarding this incident but loss of life and the financial impact it is going to have in the USA and elsewhere is NO JOKE.

Mar 30, 2024, 17:30

fArt, I couldn't give a toss about Eskom. I have solar. I live in a small complex of 4 houses and we're in the process of sinking a borehole. I don't rely on the corrupt and incompetent ANC government for electricity, water, health care, security or education. The only thing that slightly inconveniences me is load-shedding traffic and potholes in some of the roads.

I know that a lot of you ex-pats who fled the country in a panic love to slag South Africa off at every opportunity and you squeal with delight whenever you read a negative headline in the news, but the truth is we're doing just fine thank you very much and living in a beautiful country with a sunny and mild climate among generally very good people, watching sports like cricket and rugby and having braais with good beer, boerewors and lamb chops  . . . while you losers are flicking between ice hockey and curling, eating Ukrainian sausage with boiled cabbage, freezing to the bone as you shovel snow off your driveway, working crappy jobs and trying hard to make friends with your xenophobic and insular neighbours.

Yes?

LMAO!

I bet the locally based posters have a much higher standard of living than the vast majority of you ex-pats and our extended families aren't scattered around the globe like yours are . . . so have a little think about that the next time you want to have a little pop at the country of your birth just to make yourself feel better about fleeing with your tail between your legs.

Mar 31, 2024, 07:16

Rooi....I won't knock back any donations if you care to Go Fund Me...:D

Mar 31, 2024, 14:03

Rooi...it would be interesting to know what kind of qater quality you get frome your bore hole and what kind of "work" is nedded on the water to make it "domestic use friendly"...some people are lucky and can use their borehole water as is.

You need to Log in to reply.