23 Russian VIPs

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » 23 Russian VIPs

Jan 04, 2023, 07:25

have mysteriously died some of them were Putin critics. When is someone going to put a bullet between his snake eyes.

Jan 04, 2023, 09:02

He does have snake eyes:)

One doesn't challenge the status quo when visiting there either, then again China is the same.

As far as antichrist neither Putin or Trump fit the role properly. Gorbachev was supposed to be it with that mark on his forehead. The antichrist is more like a Zelensky (not saying he is) but someone who brings the whole world under his sway. 

Jan 04, 2023, 10:31

Huh?

Jan 04, 2023, 10:57

Ja...we think of the antichrist as some super badass. Meantime he will hold the nation's under his spell. More like a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Jerusalem was made capital of Israel by Trump and this was prophesied. (not Trump though)

Don't follow politicians. 

Jan 04, 2023, 11:21

From my avatar...

My Dear, Religion is like a penis, it's a perfectly fine thing for one to have but when one takes it out and waves it in my face then we have a problem.

Jan 05, 2023, 00:23

That goes the other way around too...

Jan 05, 2023, 15:15

Well the day religions stop waiving their penis in our faces we won't have to retaliate with our superior penises

Funny how religions can do and say what they want but as soon as anyone questions or stops you lot from dictating your beliefs on us out comes the persecuted Christian syndrome.

If your lot kept your beliefs.to yourselves then there would not be one murmur from us Atheists 

You need to Log in to reply.