2nd Mobilisation of another 1/2 Million Russians expected in the next 2 weeks

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » 2nd Mobilisation of another 1/2 Million Russians expected in the next 2 weeks

Jan 08, 2023, 22:46

It seems another 500,000 Russians are going to be called up. Putin has already implemented plans to block people trying to leave Russia to escape the call-up this time. 

The Ukrainians are now battle-hardened and vastly experienced, and they have had lots of time to get used to superior Western technology. 

I feel sorry for the Russians who do not support the war, as they are going to be cannon fodder. They are not going to be committed to killing Ukrainians, so they are like lambs to the slaughter.

In the meantime, Putin sits in his palace prolonging the war because he knows when it ends, he is going to die himself. His only option is to extend the war for as long as possible, and hope that something changes that will allow him to get an outcome that lets him somehow retain power. 
However it is very likely he will lose the presidency of Russia at that time along with his loyalists, and the remaining Oligarchs - some of them are going to finish him. 

How many times does mankind need to learn that you cant appoint someone as a ruler for life?
No one can handle the pressure or the power and fame, they are bound to turn into a narcist that is separated from reality. 

Even a good leader, would eventually become a benevolent ruler if they are in power too long.

Jan 09, 2023, 19:03

S B

Source please.

Jan 09, 2023, 19:42

Bloody disgraceful waste of both nations youth.

In this day and age you would think we were past this stage.

The one time I hope hell exists, may all the arrogant old cunts that are responsible for the murder of so many of the world's youth spend eternity seeing the misery they inflicted.

Remember reading somewhere how a German WW2 soldier said he hoped hitler had to spend an eternity with the the dead marching past him with not one moment of peace. Thought that was a very apt sentence.

But fortunately him and his cronies are just dead and not sitting in their gold mansion because he was a believers

Jan 09, 2023, 20:40

I also tried calling Putin, but could not get through. Then I phoned Meyer Bosman's mother earlier today, and she confirmed the speculation made by media reports over the last 48 hours.

Frans Malherbe's father said that Frans is going on a diet to get ready for the world cup. 
Plum also said that he has put the kettle in the fridge, so everything is going to plan.

Jan 09, 2023, 23:02

Jesus fucken christ I have posted some drunken rants shark, but I have no idea what you post is about lol.

Jan 09, 2023, 23:15

It is sarcasm :D Not drunk, gave it up as it makes me put on weight which makes it harder to surf

Jan 09, 2023, 23:29

You sure you haven't been having a few sly ones when no one is looking? lol

You need to Log in to reply.