95-97% Efficient wireless global electricity transmission

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » 95-97% Efficient wireless global electricity transmission

Oct 12, 2020, 11:50

NOTE; I'm in no way saying that this is legitimate as I'm not an electrical engineer. It is very interesting and is not a completely new concept either. 

Below is a video that tries to talk you through a new wireless form of electricity transmission.

If this technology is legitimate then it completely changes the game on many fronts and certainly as far as clean energy goes.

The idea is for electricity to be transported from a generating source to a receiving source through an omnidirectional wave that is transmitted globally, in low and encrypted frequency, through the use of the ionosphere. 

Some of the benefits are;

No more wires!

Sites for Nuclear power can be selected solely according to safety criteria with the efficiency of transmission and real-world distances being largely irrelevant. No more nuclear power plants in areas where earthquakes could occur.

Power in ALL rural locations.

No more breakdowns.

Where this is huge for green energy, as far as I can tell is;

Locations for large geothermal, solar and hydroelectric power plants are now irrelevant because proximity to user is a non-issue.

Large waterfalls all over the world and high yield geothermic energy extraction sites can be selected solely on the basis of power output. This is a giant step towards a completely clean energy supply. 

What might occur in future is that large geothermal plants will pump heat up from below the surface of the earth. That heat is used to spin turbines that generate electricity and the electricity is transmitted around the planet through the technology above.

I await the pseudo-science comments...

Oct 12, 2020, 13:55

Haven't watched the video yet, but Tesla was into this a 100 years ago...interesting science.

Oct 12, 2020, 17:40

Sure will help making the world a more beautiful place with no power poles etc.

But reserve comment until we see the system in service and operation on a scale other than the ideas being forwarded.

Trust it meets the claims being made.

Oct 12, 2020, 17:48

I'm not too sure Arthur. Nikola Tesla was all over this a century ago and then he suddenly stopped everything and gave up on the idea...I will believe this when I see working examples without serious side effects. 

Oct 12, 2020, 17:52

So will I DbD.

Oct 12, 2020, 17:53

Wardenclyffe Tower (1901–1917), also known as the Tesla Tower, was an early experimental wireless transmission station designed and built by Nikola Tesla in Shoreham, New York in 1901–1902. Tesla intended to transmit messages, telephony and even facsimile images across the Atlantic to England and to ships at sea based on his theories of using the Earth to conduct the signals. His decision to scale up the facility and add his ideas of wireless power transmission to better compete with Guglielmo Marconi's radio based telegraph system was met with refusal to fund the changes by the project's primary backer, financier J. P. Morgan. Additional investment could not be found, and the project was abandoned in 1906, never to become operational.

Oct 13, 2020, 07:22

Draad, Morgan pulled funding because he realised that he was paying for something that would destroy his copper business.

There's also no reason to doubt Tesla. Guy had quite the track record. A real genius. Though he was in love with a pigeon haha

As far as I can tell, the concept is legit but the encryption and scaling are where the mystery is.

In case you didn't watch the video, apparently the signal can be encrypted. No idea how that is supposed to work though but damn it sounds interesting.

Bahrain are saying that by 2025 they'll be fully wireless. To me that says that they've seen working demonstrations of the technology.

Interesting times.

Oct 13, 2020, 07:25

New Zealand also getting in on the act...

<Deleted link>

Edit - They're looking like they wanna use relays with the user having to be along the relay path.

Not the same thing.

Oct 13, 2020, 10:29

I got to about halfway with the video...will watch the rest later on...

On Tesla...one of my heroes...it wasn't only the loss of funding...there were some weird things going on back then...lots of rumors by the free energy crowd...ans his notes and papers were confiscated by the FBI after his death...some are still classified today...ideal scenario for conspiracy nuts like myself...will we ever get a better idea of the big picture?

Oct 13, 2020, 12:22

Indeed, Draad!

Pretty cool stuff though.

We know Starlink is happening already. Apparently, going live in 2021.

Power and internet everywhere on earth is a total game-changer.

In the video, they mention derivative technologies. Controlling radiofrequency gave us wifi, satellites, radio, and other less obvious technology such as radiofrequency liquid filters, etc.

The guy rates that this wireless long wave electricity will be similar in that there'll be a ton of technologies that spring from it. 

No doubt a lot of it will tie in with Elon's global internet infrastructure. 

We're getting to sci-fi levels here.

Oct 13, 2020, 15:38

Back in Tesla and Edison's day, huge leaps in the science of electricity were made, and then the tech just leveled off...let's hope this will lead to a new bump...still haven't looked at the science behind it...hiding the science might be because of some holes in it, but Tesla was no fool, and he was into it too...so there may be something...

Oct 13, 2020, 15:52

It's a business, Draad.

Their competitors would love to know how it's done.

No chance they'll reveal that until it's ready to roll out.

You need to Log in to reply.