You need to LOG IN to reply.

A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Global Warming

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Global Warming

Jun 09, 2019, 18:17

Once again the man made global warming freaks are badly exposed. See where these liars got these BS that 97.2 % of climate change scientists believe in man made climate change.

Jun 09, 2019, 22:12

NASA has little reason to exist, absent Global Warming...so they are all in on Global Warming. Find the motivation of your source and you can predict the result.

This fellow is an entertaining speaker....I always thought the 97% of all scientists was skewed by how the question was asked. I never thought they would simply ignore two thirds of the correspondents.

Jun 10, 2019, 14:27

Dr Moz what is alarming is that there is no free independent press these days. The MSM is owned by the Globalist elite and push their deceitful narrative. 

Imagine trying to support the concept of open borders. How the heck does that benefit ordinary Americans. 

I see the billionaire Koch brothers will now be supporting the democrats provided they support open borders and "free trade" meaning tariifs against the USA and no response plus exporting of US jobs and technology.

Trump is the first President in decades that has cared about America. 

You need to Log in to reply.