Anti-vaxxer hospitalised with Covid after saying vaccines would wipe out ‘stupid people’

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Anti-vaxxer hospitalised with Covid after saying vaccines would wipe out ‘stupid people’

Jun 02, 2021, 20:37

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/covid-anti-vax-hospitalised-america-b1857838.html

Here we have Darwinian survival of the fittest in action. 

Rest Days are Important. “If he dies, he dies.” -Drago | by Matthew  VanSumeren | Medium

Jun 02, 2021, 20:46

If government and establishment are pushing so hard for something,  I'm automatically distrustful...especially seeing how easily people are suddenly labeled "anti-vaxers"....conform and assimilate or be destroyed...p!ssing away freedom for the fear of death is not the frontier's way...we price freedom above all else.

Jun 03, 2021, 12:07

If you want to live in a world of cloak and dagger conspiracies, you only have yourself to blame if Covid gets you. 

Didn't you say you were overweight? Covid loves obesity. 

Jun 03, 2021, 12:21

I'm fatterer (sic) than Saffex, but have only one chin....blood pressure, sugar and cholesterol are 100% textbook...rare for someone my age...ticker is still strong too. No other issues, so I think I'll be OK. 

Jun 04, 2021, 22:19

You need to Log in to reply.