Ardern to step down….

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Ardern to step down….

Jan 19, 2023, 16:58

…amid falling polls as a result of her strict Covid policies. The holier than thou brigade begins to pay the price.

Jan 19, 2023, 17:11

Not really stepping down she never stepped up in the first place.

At least the cows in NZ will now have a chance to "let off", well at least the ones with four legs.

Jan 19, 2023, 17:45

The glue factory beckons...

Jan 19, 2023, 17:49

I thought she owned a business that makes "SUCKERS".

Jan 19, 2023, 19:58

A respected representative of 21st-century Western Ideology. 

Jan 19, 2023, 20:31

Draconian and now Covid is rampant in NZ and everyone knows the overreach was unnecessary...people treated like cattle...or sheep actually.

Jan 19, 2023, 20:42

Jacinda Adern always conducted herself with dignity, grace and a touch of class. No real surprise that our resident monkeys are throwing their own faeces at her now that she's taken the brave decision to step down to preserve her mental health.

To be fair, these drooling half-wits don't know any better. I mean, they all supported a fat, bloated pig of a man who refused to step down even after he lost the vote and started whining like a little bitch about stolen or rigged elections. The concept of someone actually stepping down from a position of power is completely foreign to any Trumpanzee.

Jan 19, 2023, 22:01

Unsurprisingly the Putin admirers all seem to hate Ardern. 

Jan 19, 2023, 22:33

Wonder what President Trump has to do with this blog.

Oh nearly forgot Pee Willy Rooi got the "Hards On" once more thus the President Trump insertion into his comments.

Got to hand it to President DT he has got these creeps attention 100% of the time.

Wank-Wank Rooi.

Jan 19, 2023, 22:46

No mention of Trump on this post, except by AJH when said with a hard-on.

It is sweet that you still call him president, but I suppose in your heart he will always be your president and master. Trumpanzee to the end.

How are those 4 MORE YEARS going?

Jan 19, 2023, 22:46

fArt, I know you're very old, I know you're very stupid and you're probably very drunk, but do take the time and trouble to re-read the thread and get someone to help you if necessary.

Sharkbok hasn't mentioned Trump once on this thread. I was the one who mentioned him.

Have you always been a premature ejaculator? 

Jan 19, 2023, 23:11

The only people who support the West and their Marxist savage shackle-masters are rebellious, perverted, immoral, dishonest bigots who relish the perceived power to control and dominate over others. In all cases that I have ever seen, these are weak people.

This is Ardern at heart:

"I cannot go round and dismiss every rumour I see on social media, as much as I'd like to," she said.

"When you see those messages, remember that unless you hear it from us, it is not the truth."

"You can trust us as a source of that information," she said.

"We will continue to be your single source of truth. Everything else you see, a grain of salt."

Isn't it telling that those who support the globalist satanists are the same foul creatures here who lie constantly and do nothing but cause trouble? 

Jan 20, 2023, 00:07

God's Angels vs Globalist Demonic Satanists. The Good Guys vs the Bad Guys.
Ardern is seen as the devil. How can they be so deluded by this Cane/Abel reality?

Primitives...

Jan 19, 2023, 23:11

The only people who support the West and their Marxist savage shackle-masters are rebellious, perverted, immoral, dishonest bigots who relish the perceived power to control and dominate over others. In all cases that I have ever seen, these are weak people.

Jan 20, 2023, 00:46

Just think, very soon some kid is going to pasting worksheets in his school book and it’ll be done courtesy of old horse face.

Always knew there’d be some use for her.

Jan 20, 2023, 00:54

The reality is - She has had enough of the arseholes in this world.

She made decisions for 5 million people where as the arseholes of this world only make decisions for selfish selves.

There are alot of conspiracy theoried people in this world - Conspiracies come when sick sods have to find answers to satisfy their own sick minds.

Gutless wonders who need to have answers to satisfer their own emotional shit - very often not based on actual fact at all.

The conspiracy theoried sods are normally selfish arseholes who can only thing about themeslves. 

Jan 20, 2023, 01:57

Ardern believed in the tripe she supported as Prime Minister.   She was nothing more than a Chinese agent in New Zealand - same as Biden is in Washington.   She believed in total control over people and for her it was attained through COVID.   Her other means were to apply the global warming issue as a means to control people.

That type of leader is a key requirement to meet 21st century dictatorial objectives and in the end it leads to people rejecting the systems they are forced into by the libtards.    She was forced out of her leadership of the Liberal Party since with her as leader the Party was doomed in  future elections.   

Long live the cows in New Zealand - the same is bound to happen in the USA and in the Netherlands - it has already happened in Italy and Sweden.    In the USA the billionaire masters of the Democratic Party is trying to get rid of Biden as he became an embarrassment as their Puppet-President.    His survival as President will be a miracle and I suspect he would resign as President before June this year.  The only question is - who will be the next the DP candidate as President?    Would it be the idiot who caused the flight of tens of thousands of people from California?                     

Jan 20, 2023, 02:28

DumbMike, interestingly does not mention Brazil returning to the Left, or UK poll showing 70% labour. 

Jan 20, 2023, 06:24

"She made decisions for 5 million people where as the arseholes of this world only make decisions for selfish selves."

And some of those decisions weren't hers to make....she was the PM, not the Emperor from a universe far, far away...the things the sheeple will put up with...hope Trudeau's next.

Jan 20, 2023, 08:17

Thanks for clarifying reality for us.

“ The reality is - She has had enough of the arseholes in this world.”

Hey, remember when the conspiracy theorists said that Hunter Biden’s laptop wasn’t Russian disinformation and that Trump/Russia collusion was a hoax?

So “dangerous”, so “racist” and such a big “conspiracy theory”.

Lol Graham Hanckock’s Ancient Apocalypse series is now also been by called a dangerous conspiracy theory.

Haha of course it’s them evil and dangerous conspiracy theories that caused Skeletor to step down.

Any thought that goes outside of what the institutions want one to think is a conspiracy theory.

Lol “lab leak” conspiracy theorists are also racists btw.

Jan 20, 2023, 09:28

SB

Frankly the Conservatives shot themselves in the foot - the Labour Party will not try the same stunts tried in the USA, Italy and Sweden - since they will soon found they are as unopular as the Swedes and Italians found the leftists.

Brazil is in turmoil and I would not be surprised if there is a military coup sooner rather than later.   

Jan 20, 2023, 09:34

Plum

If you look or conspiracy theories look no further than the USA Democratic Party.    If there is no conspiracy theory - they will make up lies and then use it as a fact and spread it through their supporting media.    It is in fact not a conspiracy theory it is just LIES.    

Any opposition to them are brand as a conspiracy theorist.   

Jan 20, 2023, 09:49

"Lol Graham Hanckock’s Ancient Apocalypse series is now also been by called a dangerous conspiracy theory."

LMAO!

That's one of the kinder descriptions of the show that I've seen.

Jan 20, 2023, 10:56

Oh, did you watch it?

Jan 20, 2023, 11:04

"Oh, did you watch it?"

No, why on earth would I watch a series that was made specifically for stupid and gullible people?

From what I've read about the series, Hancock himself is the one trying to turn this into a conspiracy theory with all his accusations that the archaeological fraternity (real archaeologists rather than pseudo-archaeologists) are trying to cover things up.

Jan 20, 2023, 11:50

Ah, so hasn't watched it, has poor knowledge of the subject matter...yet, delivers comment. 

Kinda par for the course, wouldn't you say?

Jan 20, 2023, 11:56

". . . has poor knowledge of the subject matter...yet, delivers comment."

I didn't comment on the series itself, Dumbo, I said that I'd read some very unflattering comments about the series. Do you understand English or do you need an English to Metonese translator?

As for watching it, ButtPlug, if I had to tell you there was an 8 part series that proved the Tooth Fairy was real, would you waste 8 hours of your life watching it . . . just in case?

Jan 20, 2023, 12:06

My understanding of English tells me that the phrase "delivers comment" was rather open-ended.

Lol the angry little wanker spins off of the showroom floor and directly into a wall.

Jan 20, 2023, 12:08

LMAO!

Is that a "no", you wouldn't bother watching an 8 hour series that proves the Tooth Fairy is real?

Jan 20, 2023, 12:18

Is that a “no” i didn’t watch it and i’m rather embarrassed that i was dumb enough to deliver comment?

Jan 20, 2023, 12:34

Ummmm . . . the series is based on the premise that advanced beings inhabited earth and they built pyramids and stuff and taught us all about maths, agriculture and astronomy right before earth was hit by comets that killed all the advanced beings and caused floods that sank Atlantis, right? 

Yes? So then, why would I need to watch it to know that it's a load of rubbish that only very stupid or very gullible people like you would believe?

Behaving like your Master and trying to win an argument by saying how the other guy has walked into a wall or squealing "game set and match" instead of actually answering questions isn't clever, it's just infantile.

Now, tell us more about these advanced beings and all this amazing stuff they taught us . . . and how stupid all the real archaeologists are.

Jan 20, 2023, 12:57

Hmmm . . . looks like ButtPlug has disappeared faster than a Metonese hubcap . . .

Jan 20, 2023, 13:05

I'm interested in the engineering problems that archeologists have failed to adequately answer. 

There are plenty of them.

We'd probably know a lot more today had engineer's been involved earlier.

So, I don't mind Hancock and I think he's probably right about a few things. He has been in the past.

Point is, the archeological record is very far from settled. We keep having to set dates further and further back, and you can't expect anyone to take you seriously when your approach is both unscientific and dickish.

Like I said, par for the course.

Jan 20, 2023, 13:51

"Ummmm . . . the series is based on the premise that advanced beings inhabited earth and they built pyramids and stuff and taught us all about maths, agriculture and astronomy right before earth was hit by comets that killed all the advanced beings and caused floods that sank Atlantis, right? "

No, wrong...not even close.

Jan 20, 2023, 14:00

"No, wrong...not even close."

I know right! :D:D:D:D

Jan 20, 2023, 14:42

Did you watch the whole thing? It got a bit repetitive, but the general theory is sound...some interesting artifacts...

Jan 20, 2023, 14:45

I think Rooi is confusing Hancock for Erich von Däniken.

Jan 20, 2023, 15:30

I watched a few episodes.  I take it mostly as entertainment but i do think the underlying story of a pre-flood civilization is probably accurate since it fits with a lot of what is found. For example, how the oldest works in different locations around the world tend to be the most intricate and specialized. 

Have heard Hancock talk about most of it before on podcasts and so on though.

Had, I limitless money, I'd love an Indiana Jones adventure to those places that they've been discovering in South America. Entire cities were reclaimed by the jungle and left undisturbed otherwise. Places on par or larger than European cities of the time. I think we'll hear more about it in the future since the Spanish burnt as much text as they could find in areas they "conquered" but never got to some cities since they'd already been reclaimed when the Spaniards got to the area. 

Apparently, Rooi isn't interested.

dar

Jan 20, 2023, 15:45

Never heard of this series or Hancock so not  commenting on it directly  but when was it released?

(Basing my comments on an advanced race etc if thats incorrect let me know the premise of the show)

If there were any proven facts contained in it then surely it would have made international headlines and he would be one of the most famous people on the earth.

Or is this another conspiracy where it's a cover up (for what reason who knows)

Series with outlandish claims are a dime a dozen 

When it gets published as fact to the scientific community I will watch it, untill then things like this get lumped in with paranormal hunters, the yeti, the finding of Noah's ark etc

Jan 20, 2023, 16:26

Here is Hancock on Rogan, in long-form, talking about various elements of his work.

Enjoy, Sader

Jan 20, 2023, 19:32

Yes Rooibutt I might be old (in your eyes), but not stupid and do not use booze or drugs  as you might do.

But keep doing what you do as this planet does not need more of your kind running around and infesting everything.

Fixed.

Down boy, down.

Jan 20, 2023, 19:39

Ja, AJ, ou LeeRooi can't help himself...his bitterness infests everything he touches...

Jan 20, 2023, 19:43

"Badder than old King Kong

And meaner than a Brakpan  dog'...filth actually. 

Jan 20, 2023, 20:02

So the people are effectively telling  this woman her days are numbered, because she wrecked the economy ….and now the high ground is she doesn’t have the energy for the fight. Cry me a river.

dignity, grace and a touch of class’ and a shit load of incompetence.

Jan 20, 2023, 22:34

"So the people are effectively telling  this woman her days are numbered, because she wrecked the economy …."

Nah, much worse than that...she went full Commie retard and now can't handle the blow back...wants to be remembered for kindness after forcing the whole country  into harsh lockdowns and experimental vax mandates...3rd Reich sh!t and no-on bat'n eye...complacency to the extreme!!!

Jan 21, 2023, 00:54

Ye right.

And what would know.

Have a good jard look at your own kind.

That is perhaps why there are far more South Africans living in NZ than what there are Kiwis living in South Africa - Not difficult to work out why.

Jan 21, 2023, 00:59

If countries TOOK FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR OWN and stopped exporting their shit to other countries - This world would be a far better place to live.

Stop sitting back and criticising other countries when while ignoring.

Third Reich - Have a good look at your own country. - No need to state what we think of that.

Jan 21, 2023, 01:06

Third Reich - As a case in point - I think quota's - racist in reverse are far more third reich that NZ will ever be. 

Stopp kidding yourself.

Jan 21, 2023, 02:00

I guess there are a lot of South Africans who want to go 50 years back in time….given that what better place to experience that than New Zealand.

Jan 21, 2023, 07:38

"That is perhaps why there are far more South Africans living in NZ than what there are Kiwis living in South Africa - Not difficult to work out why."

Correct, our government is way worse.

Jan 21, 2023, 07:41

"Stop sitting back and criticising other countries when while ignoring.

Third Reich - Have a good look at your own country. - No need to state what we think of that."

The fact that I'm criticizing your lesder does. not mean I'm blind for the shortcomings of my own people.

Jan 21, 2023, 07:55

"Third Reich - As a case in point - I think quota's - racist in reverse are far more third reich that NZ will ever be. "

It's racist, plain and simple, but I was referring to the forceful mansate of an experimental drug on the whole population, even young kids...and it didn't only happen in NZ...the whole world is guilty...my lot were doing their bit too...lucky for us, our populace is too chaotic for them to make it work and now Covid-19 isn't a factor in our lives anymore. 

And however bad you might think things in South Africa are, we probably receive way more immigrants than NZ...only of a way different kind.

My critique of JA is directly related to the way she treated a whole country in a crises time. Lots of people in the world and in NZ agree with that...fine, there are also those in NZ and the rest of the world that detests such overreach by government.  Just because I'm not from NZ, doesn't mean I can't have an opinion about what's going on there.

Jan 21, 2023, 07:55

B&R, I'm glad the irony of South Africans having a spiteful little pop at your political leader hasn't escaped you but I wouldn't pay them any mind. 

To a man, the boorish, ignorant and misogynistic haters who are having a little circle-jerk at the prospect of Jacinda Adern stepping down were/are all rabid Trump supporters . . . so really, what do they know?

Jan 21, 2023, 08:03

"To a man, the boorish, ignorant and misogynistic haters who are having a little circle-jerk at the prospect of Jacinda Adern stepping down were/are all rabid Trump supporters . . . so really, what do they know?"

Her gender has got nothing to do with my opinion about her...and there's a reason why she's stepping down. She made some serious errors and she knows it. Doesn't make her a bad person, just less popular than a few years back.

Jan 21, 2023, 08:04

What a small-minded idea - that you can't talk about another country's problems if yours has problems. What's next? We can't discuss NZ losing a rugby game if the Boks also lost a game that weekend, we can only talk about the Boks? Grow up.

Jan 21, 2023, 08:06

"...so really, what do they know?""

Something you could never understand...freedom.

Jan 21, 2023, 08:15

Don't soil your frilly pink panties, Pakie. No-one is saying you can't talk about anything . . . just pointing out the irony of people living under an ANC government in South Africa having a pop at the people living under New Zealand's Labour government.

Dry your eyes. You're allowed to criticize whatever you like . . . I promise . . . just don't expect to be taken seriously is all. 

Jan 21, 2023, 08:36

"Grow up"

and then he comes with this childish nonsense"

"Don't soil your frilly pink panties, Pakie. No-one is saying you can't talk about anything . . . 

Dry your eyes. You're allowed to criticize whatever you like . . . I promise . . . just don't expect to be taken seriously is all. "

No self awareness whatsoever, with an instinctive childish mean streak...what a tosser.

Jan 21, 2023, 09:21

Rooi, with every post you’re beginning to more closely resemble something insignificant circling a drain.

Jan 21, 2023, 09:31

If only he had more than one drum to beat. This stuff is so predictable by now.

Jan 21, 2023, 09:41

Small-minded pr!ck, but he doesn't twigg, else he would have left again in a hissy fit. To hide in embarrassment...almost funny, but too tragic. 

Jan 21, 2023, 10:57

Jan 21, 2023, 12:12

Spiteful is not even close. Just a bunch of bitter ball pricks complaining about a leader they don’t give a fuck about just because they want to sound like they fucking know it all. Talk about pissing in the wind.

Why don’t you whining bitches get a room where you can all wank off to a pic of Trump grabbing some poor woman’s crotch or maybe cuntyboy’s bald head might give you a bigger boner. Just make sure he’s all oiled up last I heard that donkey made a total mess of his arse LMAO

And geriatric wrinkly arse mozshit you sure fucked off from your piss hole of a country so shut your trap arsehole. People in glass houses fuck me what a bunch of know it all cunts. Worry about the mess in your own fucking cess pits

Jan 21, 2023, 12:19

‘ Hmmm . . . looks like ButtPlug has disappeared faster than a Metonese hubcap . . .’

Hahahahahaha fucking gold!!

Jan 21, 2023, 13:07

You’re right about one thing, Blackie…i care less than zero about horse face girl.

One little horse, so much ivory…

haha

Jan 21, 2023, 13:43

Jan 21, 2023, 14:34

And geriatric wrinkly arse mozshit you sure fucked off from your piss hole of a country so shut your trap arsehole. People in glass houses fuck me what a bunch of know it all cunts. Worry about the mess in your own fucking cess pits

Someone's been taking English lessons from Mrs Searle :D

Jan 21, 2023, 15:45

This Rooinek fellow is quite a spectacle, who knew a person could be so hatefilled that they required a dozen profiles/identities to express the fullness of that hate? :D

Jan 21, 2023, 15:51

"Someone's been taking English lessons from Mrs Searle :D"

All that anger...

Jan 21, 2023, 15:57

Baby Herman GIFs | Tenor

Jan 21, 2023, 15:58

Jan 21, 2023, 15:59

Jan 21, 2023, 16:00

Jan 21, 2023, 16:28

Believe me Blackboyo if I had grown up in the Shire or in Wales I’d have left even sooner. But how is your wrinkled arse these days, getting on a bit and still regretting your life?

Jan 21, 2023, 16:33

The telltale sign that ties most, if not all, of those identities together is the fixation on the anus. I see a closet homosexual who is venting his self-hatred onto the rest of us. 

Jan 21, 2023, 16:33

???Another Rooi sock puppet you recon?

Jan 21, 2023, 16:38

Right Deus, the man has a very serious fixation..whether Blackboyo is Blacknek is not clear yet, but Pakie may have spotted yet another desperate attempt by this man to shed the persona he hates.

Jan 21, 2023, 16:38

"The telltale sign that ties most, if not all, of those identities together is the fixation on the anus"

:D:D:D...and getting off on being despised...that's the most telling of all...self loathing personified...wonder what caused it.

Jan 21, 2023, 16:42

Identifying as a urinal mint says it all  Mr Draad. 

Jan 21, 2023, 16:43

He's getting old, all the masks are slipping.:angel:...interesting schizo...I'm sure there's a few shrinks out there, willing to pay good money to study the cretin.

Jan 21, 2023, 17:31

Seeing liberal women as a prime minister position is very difficult for the neanderthals. They are certain that means the devil has corrupted society. 

Jan 21, 2023, 17:32

"This Rooinek fellow is quite a spectacle, who knew a person could be so hatefilled that they required a dozen profiles/identities to express the fullness of that hate?"

LMAO!

So hang on, let me get this straight . . . the sad and lifeless attention-seeker who has posted under multiple names including (but not limited to) Alucard, Machiavelli, Augenoffner, Ek, Lestat, Carpetmuncher, Desert Fool, Apollo 13, JeromeV, Lurker, Gonzo the Gimp, Requiescat, Mambo, Aristocat, Ihi, Sun Twat and now Doos XL . . . this same pathetic little loser is accusing me of posting under multiple handles?

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha!

Doos XL, I understand why you keep running away in abject humiliation and coming back with a new name . . .  trust me, I do . . . but what I don't understand is why you never try to change. Doesn't matter what name you come crawling back with, your new character still doesn't know the first thing about the game of rugby, you retain the same fervent bias for the same players that you hate and adore, you're still barely able to construct a meaningful sentence in English and every one of your characters is about as likeable as a plate of cold vomit.

Seriously, why don't you at least try to be a bit smarter or try to change your detestable personality?

I posted here originally as Jalapeno and when I was correctly outed as the same Rooinek who posted on various other boards, I switched to Rooinek. That's the only other name I've ever used. The person who posted as Kitchener was a relative who changed the Jalapeno name with my permission and posted very briefly. I'm not Mrs Searle, I'm not Blackboy and I'm not any other name you sad and pitiful little losers try to pin on me. 

Why would I need to change my name or my style? I have you shrieking little crybabies so obsessed with me and running around in tears squeaking about how mean I am to you all the time, why would I change anything? It's working just fine!

LMAO! 

Jan 21, 2023, 17:46

TLDR;

Rooi is Blackie

Jan 21, 2023, 17:49

I was Springbok on SARugby.net, as stated before. The original Seb. Who said I want to change, who said that I want to run away? You seem to have a fixation with the idea of people running away from you, the theme of humiliation in a sexual context is prevalent throughout your posts. Was it not you who ran away, conceding defeat after one of your numerous gaffs? Interesting, you try to pin your own behaviours and characteristics on others, but it always leads back to you. This has all been rather embarrassing. You should have just stayed silent or worked through one of your many alters. 

Why would I need to change my name or my style? I have you shrieking little crybabies so obsessed with me and running around in tears squeaking about how mean I am to you all the time, why would I change anything? It's working just fine!

Squeaking about how mean you are all the time? When and where? I am merely laughing at you, as most people on here are. It seems your only little band of support comes from Denny, a previous enemy, and Saffex to an extent. A bit of a pariah, and I do note your Mozferatu envy, about as extreme as your fixation on the anus. 

Jan 21, 2023, 17:52

VisKop is so brainwashed by leftist media these days that he's devolved into a woke talking point with hands.

Jan 21, 2023, 17:57

", I switched to Rooinek. That's the only other name I've ever used. The person who posted as Kitchener was a relative who changed the Jalapeno name with my permission and posted very briefly. I'm not Mrs Searle, I'm not Blackboy and I'm not any other name you sad and pitiful little losers try to pin on me. "

...and you're not Koos Kombuis either? Nê?...liar liar pants on fire!...and why didn't Kitchener just create his own account? Awful lot of trouble for a silly spoof...your default is deceit...like your master.:angel:

Jan 21, 2023, 20:58

Hey, Rooi

Did that go how you thought it would?

Haha you tit!

Jan 21, 2023, 21:04

"Did that go how you thought it would?"

Yup, pretty much exactly how I thought it would,

The only thing that was mildly surprising was this burgeoning bromance between fArt and the Squeaky Toy . . . but in retrospect that shouldn't be all that surprising . . . they both make the same noise . . . and the same smell . . .

Jan 21, 2023, 21:23

It’s clear that you need an exit plan.

Got an extra Metonian ship hidden beneath Antarctica if you require.

Jan 21, 2023, 21:26

Meant to add, the Squeaky Toy was right about one thing, I did post as Koos Kombuis for a while. Only on the Tr*mpet if I remember correctly. I had forgotten about him and I stand corrected. You can put me down for 3 handles.

But you'd know about using more than one name . . . wouldn't you Spooony?

Jan 21, 2023, 21:30

ButtPlug, I'm actually interested. What was it that happened on this thread that surprised you? Did you think that the Doos XL complex would finally admit to being every one of those names I put up? 

Did it surprise you that The Squeaky got all self-righteous and indignant?

Were you surprised that Moffie is still persevering with the hopeful yet misguided notion that I might be the foul-mouthed Mrs Searle?

Come on, jokes aside, what was it that surprised you?

Jan 21, 2023, 22:11

That you could string several words together without a spelling or grammar mistake. 

Jan 21, 2023, 22:20

"Got an extra Metonian ship hidden beneath Antarctica Atlantis if you require."

Fixed.

Jan 21, 2023, 22:27

Nah, their parking is too expensive

Jan 21, 2023, 22:59

And however bad you might think things in South Africa are, we probably receive way more immigrants than NZ...only of a way different kind.

No one is disputing that:

My point was – We don’t see Kiwis running from NZ and its politics to South Africa and its political environment.

The fact that you probably receive way more immigrants than NZ is a massive relief to us – Most would not qualify anyway – The word is – 5 million – close the borders…….   

My critique of JA is directly related to the way she treated a whole country in a crises time. Lots of people in the world and in NZ agree with that...fine, there are also those in NZ and the rest of the world that detests such overreach by government.  Just because I'm not from NZ, doesn't mean I can't have an opinion about what's going on there.

I have no problem with that – Just ensure that spew out fact – not fiction.

Your comments in relation to NZ are just plain rubbish.

You have no idea of what NZ is about.

My only comment about South Africa was the quota's which is a fact of life and a fucken horrible way to live - perhaps that is a red flag to interprete that it is a political ------- (I will leave the last word to you - LOL.

Focus on the state of your own country - And use your energies to try and make the lives of South Africans better..................

If it is a lost cause - It sums up the state of your country.................

Jan 21, 2023, 23:13

Just stick to your quota's and kid yourself that all is well in your own country - LOL....... 

Jan 21, 2023, 23:16

Okay Rooi, oops, I mean, Exit Strategy.. erm... Black & Blue... right on, we'll certainly do that ;)

Jan 22, 2023, 04:54

Here’s the really pathetic part:

‘The person who posted as Kitchener was a relative who changed the Jalapeno name with my permission and posted very briefly. I'm not Mrs Searle, I'm not Blackboy and I'm not any other name you sad and pitiful little losers try to pin on me.’ 

So what you have here is the poster called Rooinek  soliciting members of his household to come on here and post in support  of Rooinek. I’m not Blackboyo? No? But Blackboyo could be your kid and you would vehemently deny you are Blackboyo.

So we have three characters admitted , one controlled character and no doubt more family members posing as posters to provide false support for your silly positions.

Desperation personified.

Jan 22, 2023, 05:02

I thought this comment by a NZ blogger was rather apt:

Millions of Kiwis cried along with Jacinda as she made her announcement.

Tears of joy at her wonderful news’

Jan 22, 2023, 07:34

Mozart

I read something to the effect that Ardern suspended New Zealand participating in spying operations on China between the South Asia and Pacific defense forces obviously on the instruction of China just before she visited China? 

I do not really think that liberalism is really a problem - but I do not like betrayal of the interest of democracy in dealing with a regime like that of President Xi.      However, the so-called librerals on site are in the same mode as instructed by the Chinese and the media owned by the USA ultra rich.   

Jan 22, 2023, 09:51

"Your comments in relation to NZ are just plain rubbish."

Which comments? I expressed a dislike for Ardern and her covid policies...nothing more.

Jan 22, 2023, 10:10

Yes, lock everyone in their homes and give them free money to shop on Amazon.

…that doesn’t sound like a multifaceted disaster at all.

Jan 23, 2023, 00:05

Worry about your own country:

LOL

Jan 23, 2023, 02:47

I guess there are a lot of South Africans who want to go 50 years back in time

Well let's see........if living in NZ means living back in time then I'm sure there's thousands of Americans who'd appreciate being properly housed instead of living in tents on the pavements of their cities.

Also, there'd be millions of Americans who'd be safe and secure under New Zealand's 50 years back in time gun laws as well. Go'on ask the families of those who lost love ones in your daily entrée of mass shootings.

Best you clean up your backyard Pompous Piles before you spray your customary snark comments.

Jan 23, 2023, 06:39

Ah Comrade September attempts to post something original, except it’s not. Why doesn’t NZ try to survive without the internet, their Apple phones, jets, computer aided surgery and the drugs that are keeping half their geriatrics alive. Hmm?

Backward Pacific nations like NZ should be a bit circumspect in their criticism of  the USA because of its historical protective role and because Japanese is hard to learn. And because left to their own devices they would be even further than  50 years back in time.

Same for Australia,  when your pick for US President can’t even remember the name of Australia’s head of state, you know you’re largely irrelevant.

But don’t be discouraged he also said the husband of the First Lady has Covid, referring to Vice President Harris.

You sure know how to pick ‘em.

Jan 23, 2023, 08:49

Huh?

What on earth are you talking about?

I picked Biden? Bwhahahahahaha 

Really?

No I didn't...the simple truth is you picked a two time Loser.

Listen up you little bullshitter, you're going to have do a lot better than that, no-one's gonna believe you......none of your Suck-Ups I mean......with the exception of Buttplug who always tries to outdo the others by playing with your wee willy.

Your hero is so friggin useless he couldn't even beat a doddering and decrepit old fart who struggles to nibble on pop corn and breathe at the same time.

And wait on, he might run again.....who's to say Americans won't again vote on a "Anyone for POTUS other than the obese pig."

Bwhaahahahahahahaha

Piles, seriously now, here's the thing, instead of wasting your life on a message board put your time to good use;;;; lobby your high up connections....the ones you're always bragging about, ask them to put a stop to your fellow Americans sharing the pavement with rats and cockroaches.

And just in case your lot get stuck good ole 50 years back in time New Zealand can be relied upon to enlighten you on how it's done.

Jan 23, 2023, 09:12

Whenever Dentsie uses the phrase “listen up”, you know he’s terrified.

Being tough doesn’t gel with you, Dentsie.

The girl runs too deep.

I’ve noticed a correlation between actually tough girls and drinking whiskey.

Shall i send you bottle?

Jan 23, 2023, 09:19

B&R…we talk about SA’s issues all the time.

Hardly a day goes by without us complaining about it.

However, through our sporting connections we’ve, against our better judgement, become rather fond of the average Kiwi.

If we disapprove of horse face girl, it has nothing to do with disliking your country and everything to do with believing that you deserve a better leader.

Anyway, I think her replacement is no better.

Jan 23, 2023, 09:32

I’ve noticed a correlation between actually tough girls little boys and drinking whiskey drugs.

Jan 23, 2023, 09:58

lol Drugs...do your mood stabilizers fall in that category?

I don't recommend whiskey with those.

Jan 23, 2023, 10:20

". . . horse face girl"

You have to love the irony of ButtPlug the oil painting calling someone else ugly.

LMAO!

Jan 23, 2023, 10:53

Damn cowardly in my not so humble opinion slagging off someone's else's looks and not putting up one of yourself. I guess it's easy behind a keyboard.

Jan 23, 2023, 11:01

I always assumed ButtPlug's avatar was a pic of himself. I hope for his sake I'm wrong!

Jan 23, 2023, 11:19

Shut up, Rooi!

You'd do a face and body swap with me in heartbeat if you could...and you know it.

Stop kidding yourself

Dentsie, are you even conscious?

Jan 23, 2023, 11:27

"Shut up, Rooi!

You do a face and body swap with me in heartbeat if you could...and you know it."

LMAO!

Sounds like someone likes to dish it out (to a woman who's not even around to defend herself) but doesn't like it coming back.

Parts of my face or body that I'd swap with you? Hmmmm . . . problem is, I know where your parts have been. No thank you.

Jan 23, 2023, 11:31

A wicket keeper he says.....well that's the giveaway......normally around 5'3" at a stretch 5'4"?

Suffers small man's syndrome......noticeable in the way he jumps onto a soapbox and big notes himself.

Cringeworthy stuff really.

Tattooed as well......hangs out with that kind of element.

Jan 23, 2023, 11:33

Any form of humor is totally lost on you. 

I'd say water off a duck's back but you couldn't make a puddle in a pool fight, so...

Jan 23, 2023, 11:34

problem is, I know where your parts have been. 

Laughing graphics

Jan 23, 2023, 11:53

"Suffers small man's syndrome"(sic)

You are right...it happens around here all the time.

So many small men, and girls, we all suffer it here...endlessly.

But seriously, Dentsie,...how's the vagina?

Jan 23, 2023, 12:13

ButtPlug's best and most-used insult . . . to tell the other guy he has a vagina.

Probably explains why ButtPlug hasn't had many women in his life.

Jan 23, 2023, 12:19

My parts have been everywhere but I also haven't had many women...

Are we back to your A-hole fascination again?

Jan 23, 2023, 12:36

"I also haven't had many women..."

Not very surprising.

Seriously now ButtPlug, we know how much you like to insult women (I'm sure many here remember your boorish treatment of Cloudy), you haven't stopped banging on about Jacinda Ardern's looks and when you really want to insult someone you call them a woman.

Something you'd like to tell us?

Jan 23, 2023, 13:52

Hitting the nail on the head there Rooi in the way he carried on with Cloudy.......clearly showed his hate of women.

Jan 23, 2023, 14:17

You guys sure know how to pick the lamest vectors. 

Rooi, are you attempting to get to me to argue my body count here?

LOL so lame.

We've really reduced you two to fractions of what you thought you were, huh?

Of course, I don't like some women...particularly when they have nothing going for them...like Dentsie.

Jan 23, 2023, 14:33

"Rooi, are you attempting to get to me to argue my body count here?"

What? Your body count? Are you a serial killer?

Jan 23, 2023, 15:10

Lol ok boomer!

Here, I Googled the meaning of body count relevant to the context.

See how I help you?

Jan 23, 2023, 15:14

I see, so basically, every time you have sex with a woman she gets added to your . . . ummm . . . to your "body count"?

Charming.

Do these women know how much respect you have for them? Do they know what number body they are?

Jan 23, 2023, 16:02

I can see that you're trying very hard, Rooi.

Doesn't it get boring...or are you just so accustomed to bottom-feeding at this point that it's all you got?

Jan 23, 2023, 17:45

Cloudy? This is what Comrade September  said about Cloudy:

I think you need to know that you’re dealing with a very insecure and unstable person. I like most struggle to reason with her. I agree she’s not vindictive but there’s other characteristics which makes her untrustworthy. For instance, she knows all about Rooinek and how he’s delved into our personal lives but she nevertheless still tries to befriend him….knew my feelings but still buttered up to him….how can I trust her?..and how can she be a friend? I also believe she disguised a lot about herself and it’s all been exposed now that she’s come under pressure

…..

And now he’s doing what he criticized Cloudy for….befriending Blackboyo. But I guess you have to realise we are dealing with a very insecure, unstable person.

Jan 23, 2023, 18:09

Dentsie is clearly unstable.

He reminds a little of a rescue pet…damaged and prone to erratic behaviour.

Lol he was clearly terrified of Cloudy too.

LOLZZZ

Jan 23, 2023, 18:20

Two faced is the description I would use.

Jan 23, 2023, 19:30

So we have now learnt that ButtPlug was a serial killer before becoming a blogger by his inadvertent confession...Will wonders never cease?

1. Abducted by Aliens on his 18th Birthday
  2. Can see conspiracies before they happen, like losing his virginity
  3. Has Designer Car hubcaps and number plates made by another planet: @MetonBitch (Not China)
  4. Serial Killer
  5. Unknown

Jan 23, 2023, 20:07

This entire thread has been an abject failure for the ghastly trio. I never want to forget it! I'm going to pdf this entire thread. I'm sure I'll be referring back to it often :D

Jan 23, 2023, 20:25

Poor old Moffie. The drunken old fop is so utterly consumed by anger and a sense of betrayal that he's shrieking "traitor", "Quisling" and "two-faced" to anyone dumb enough to listen to his plaintive and self-pitying whining.

And why? All because Dense saw through his self-aggrandizing and boastful bluster, saw him the for the pompous, narcissistic loser that he really is and dumped his sorry arse. At no point does Moffie ever consider it might be because of his repulsive personality or his penchant for bragging and boasting . . . no, for him, anyone who sees through his juvenile and embarrassing act must be a traitor.

LMAO!

I'd feel a bit sorry for the spiteful, stupid and childish old relic but he's still got Doos XL, ButtPlug and the Squeaky Toy in his corner. These fawning and obsequious arselickers are too dumb to ever see through Moffie's repetetive and predictable routine and they're still fighting for head space up his wrinkled old arse. Hard to feel sorry for any of them to be honest . . . they pretty much all deserve what they're getting.

Jan 23, 2023, 21:20

Quite a revealing post. Have you always felt like everyone is ganging up on you? That you don't fit in? That you don't belong? Have you been picked on your whole life? Or did you just get put in your place, and now you're angry because nobody sees how great you are? It seems the only one trying to crawl up anyone's "wrinkly old arse" is you up your own rusty sheriff's badge. I feel sad for you, that your only company are the mole accounts you create. Have a phat day boet. 

Jan 23, 2023, 21:31

Rudehole, I'm not in Moz's corner, I'm just not in your's because I despise you...it's not just a case of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"...you're not my enemy,  I just see you as the filth you are...the fact that Moz knows it too is purely coincidental...Deny knows it too, but he dislikes Moz even more than he despises you... Redeem yourself, before it's  too late....you don't have that much time left...tick tok....

Jan 23, 2023, 21:53

Why the focus on the NZ Government?

Don't you have better things to do?

Why not focus on your own country and use your energy's to try and improve the lives of South Africans.

Jan 23, 2023, 21:59

The Covid Pandemic deaths in each country are the true indicator of performance............

Jan 23, 2023, 22:04

If we were living with quota's, that would concern me far more than NZ closing its borders for a period of time due to a world pandemtic.

I think there is massive smoke and mirrors going on in South Africa and I strongly suspect that the white boys are the butt of the joke and wouldn't even know if their arses were on fire...............

Jan 23, 2023, 22:34

From a rugby viewpoint - The concern is - quota's heading towards no white players being picked on merit is a major worry for rugby and people of South Africa.

Jan 23, 2023, 23:21

self-aggrandizing and boastful
spiteful, stupid and childish
fawning and obsequious arselickers
wrinkled old arse

Talk about repetitive and predictable routines...

Jan 24, 2023, 00:35

I think Blackboyo is a bit disappointed to see yet another person holds him in contempt and that a low life like Comrade September. So he wrinkled his arse and made yet another boring repetitive attack. Soooooo predictable. I’d score this one 9 out of 10 on the arse reference scale.

Jan 24, 2023, 08:01

Hey Rooi and Dentsie…Moz is sleeping right now, you two nitwits can come out, for a while.

I’ll make you feel slightly better with some very light banter. I promise not to cut too deep.

Dentsie, i know you have trust issues, amongst many others, but you have to put on a brave face.

We can do anything you like…I’ll pretend Dentsie is a man and that Rooi isn’t a repetitive tit with a penchant for rectums. I’m sure you know, imagining things is the first step to making them real.

I'm here for you guys(see what i did there, Dentsie?)

Jan 24, 2023, 10:33

Please take a tag if you've seen Rooi or Denstsie...

lionel

Jan 24, 2023, 11:25

ButtPlug, why are you squeaking for my attention? Is there a question you asked that you feel I haven't answered or are you just feeling lonely again?

Jan 24, 2023, 11:37

Studying...and you know anything is more fun than that. 

Just wanna make sure my two darlings are still breathing after yesterday's battering.

How's the face?

Jan 24, 2023, 11:59

Ho hum . . . the same old childish nonsense . . . we won, you lost, we're so marvellous, you're so stupid . . . 

If you think of a better reason for these pathetic little squeaks let me know. For now I'll just assume you don't have much of a life.

Jan 24, 2023, 12:04

Hey, Valentine's Day is coming up...where are you taking Dentsie?

Jan 24, 2023, 12:53

That's it? That's your attempt at humour?

You extended this conversation just to say that? 

Okay then . . .

Jan 24, 2023, 12:59

5'3'' Always more vocal and animated when he posts alongside his Master:angel:

Jan 24, 2023, 13:13

I'm not taking the Lionel Richie poster down.

Jan 24, 2023, 13:17

"5'3'' Always more vocal and animated when he posts alongside his Master"

Yes, he is much braver but unfortunately he doesn't get any more interesting or humorous. 

He just squeaks for attention and then when you throw him a crumb, he starts sticking out his tongue and making "jokes" that would embarrass an 8 year old.

Jan 24, 2023, 13:33

I'm 6ft, 85KGs...sorry :(

I don't know what makes you two so stupid...but it really works.

Jan 24, 2023, 14:20

Stooge 1 and 2 are quite flaccid. Rather disappointing. They had a little more snap when arguing about who won their chess game about twenty years ago :D

Jack Lemmon laying on his back as Walter Matthau holds him down so he... | Grumpy  old men, Old man film, Jack lemmon

Jan 24, 2023, 15:53

Outta the frying pan and into the fire.

The cart after the donkey is even more of an authoritarian despot.

Hopefully Trudeau is next. 

Jan 24, 2023, 16:14

Right now Blackboyo is reaching out to the extended family ‘c’mon son you can spare the time, post as Douglas Bader, that way you have immediate sympathy’….

And Comrade September is reaching out to Blackboyo explaining that when he said ‘she knew my feelings’ it was love and admiration for him.

These chaps are in a bit of a pickle.

You need to Log in to reply.