You need to LOG IN to reply.

At last justice is surely coming to the deep State, Hussein Obummer must be trembling!

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » At last justice is surely coming to the deep State, Hussein Obummer must be trembling!

Mar 14, 2019, 14:28

Yes they are in the dwang! Watch this clip as Senator Graham summarizes the problems the Deep State have.

Don't forget Uranium 1 lads! The evidence now is overwhelming

Justice coming to Deep State at last!

Mar 14, 2019, 22:47

Geez HasBeen I thought it was a Mike thread when I read the headline.....you can edit your own headings on this site.

Mar 15, 2019, 10:21

Yes i can and have.

The more i lean about the USA the more uneasy i feel about the level of corruption and the level of undermining going on. Will AG William Barr step up to the plate and restore justice. Or will the USA be destroyed. You have a hugely compromised Globalist propaganda spewing MSM and far left open border Globalist left wing radicals hell bent on destroying the country. They also control large chunks of the educational system and the tech giants are censoring conservative content on a massive scale. No conservative dares speak out on campus as Marxist professors dominate.

Will the USA succumb to these fascist like forces.

Unless the American people get to hear the truth it could eventually be tickets as more and more brain washed left wing loons come on stream. Democratic, free, law abiding America is fighting for its life.

You need to Log in to reply.