Be afraid, be very afraid

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Be afraid, be very afraid

Jan 03, 2021, 05:04

Jan 03, 2021, 06:25

Beautiful voice and song but no peace in Georgia is an under-statement...

There's no peace in the whole wide world although there might be a little peace in secluded parts of the world...but that's not the inner peace I'm thinking of, the peace I'm talking of is a peace you have even when there's chaos in the world and believe it, yes it's coming, in USA, China,UK, Europe, Russia, the Middle East (preliminary rumblings already) and indeed the rest of the world. Nobody knows when but it's coming. False worldly peace is an utter delusion.

When Lennon wrote the song "Imagine" it was popular with the world dreamers but it is a fallacy, a misrepresentation of genuine true peace.

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Not in this world, never in fact what he stated is the very opposite, it would be chaos and anarchy.

There is no peace without God. He blames religion, this might be true in a certain context as there are a lot of false and contradictory teachings to the basic truths of the scriptures and misused contexts' to suit man's evil agendas...

Lennon worsened the deception and slipped just enough disguised poison  in the drink to kill us all.

Satan operates in the church and other places of genuine goodwill as a deceiver, he even concentrates his efforts there more than outside the church because the true salvation he wants to usurp by confusion and despair.He is very subtle and uses counterfeit. He is the wolf, cunning, sly and exceptionally clever...he often appears as light, ie a seemly good person. In fact that's one of his main disguises.

Before you over-react to this, be honest deep down and think, and think again.

You need to Log in to reply.