Bernie Sanders's summary says it all..

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Bernie Sanders's summary says it all..

Nov 16, 2022, 08:28

But progressive independent Bernie Sanders had a wry view of a third Trump bid.

"As an American, the idea of another Trump campaign and all of his lies and divisiveness and his efforts to undermine American democracy is an absolute horror show," he said.

"On the other hand, I got to say that as a politician who wants to see that no Republican is elected to the White House in 2024, from that perspective, his candidacy is probably a good thing."

Nov 19, 2022, 18:38

That from a man who has run twice for President and never even got his party’s nomination..  you sure know how to pick ‘em Quisling.

Nov 20, 2022, 07:09

I for one supports De Santis to be the candidate of the Republicans in 2024.   The hate campaign by the Democrats based on Democratic Party and media lies are still used effectively by the Democrats with too many people believing the lies,  as well as the age of Trump to my mind is a negative for the Party.   

However, any Republican candidate would be besmirched by the media in a similar way as Trump was.   One wonders what lies the Democrats and the media  will come up with in the case of De Santis.     He will be a more difficult candidate to destroy through lies as his conduct as a Governor is very impressive.     Fact is the FBI and CIA would try and come up with BS - like they did in the case of Trump because they will be in real danger to be dismantled and restructured to be a crime fighting institution and not subsidiaries of the Democratic Party protecting leaders from being charged with bribery and corruption.    

Nov 20, 2022, 07:09

I for one supports De Santis to be the candidate of the Republicans in 2024.   The hate campaign by the Democrats based on Democratic Party and media lies are still used effectively by the Democrats with too many people believing the lies,  as well as the age of Trump to my mind is a negative for the Party.   

However, any Republican candidate would be besmirched by the media in a similar way as Trump was.   One wonders what lies the Democrats and the media  will come up with in the case of De Santis.     He will be a more difficult candidate to destroy through lies as his conduct as a Governor is very impressive.     Fact is the FBI and CIA would try and come up with BS - like they did in the case of Trump because they will be in real danger to be dismantled and restructured to be a crime fighting institution and not subsidiaries of the Democratic Party protecting leaders from being charged with bribery and corruption.    

You need to Log in to reply.