You need to LOG IN to reply.

Bozo's banquet . . .

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Bozo's banquet . . .

Jan 15, 2019, 09:14

So you're a member of a football team that is invited to the White House for a banquet. You're probably having visions of beluga caviar, wagyu beef, truffles, oysters . . . I mean, it is the White House after all . . .

But no . . . 

It's McDonalds take-aways . . . by candlelight . . . served in their polystyrene boxes with the little plastic sauce containers set out on a silver platter. Bozo's idea of class, style and sophistication. Look how pleased he is with himself!

That awkward moment when you realise you wore a suit for a McDonalds Happy Meal!

These are professional athletes. I wonder how many of them ate that shit? Most of them seem to be reaching for their phones to show people what their banquet turned out to be.

LMAO!

Jan 15, 2019, 09:21

Haaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaaa!!

Like I said ... the man is an arsehole ... still, he's no doubt thinking of the hard earned taxpayers dollars ... and wasting money on oysters and truffles is just being irresponsible.

What a thoughtful man ... a true patriot.

Gooooooooooo Trump!!!!

Jan 15, 2019, 10:23

Speaking of class, style and sophistication, check out this hilarious clip where Bozo is obviously blissfully unaware that Europeans (and most civilised nations) introduce the lady before the gentleman.

The look on Bozo's face when the Polish first lady ignores him is priceless!

LMAO!

Jan 15, 2019, 11:14

LOL!!!

The most powerful man in the world, snubbed in front of millions ... by a woman ... how dare she ... ?? ... and then he walks off pouting.

The clip right after is also an example of just how big an arsehole he is. How many times have we not seen him contradict himself in public?

Let's face it, his people skills need work ... and so does his personality.

Jan 15, 2019, 12:06

Have you noticed how often he stalks off ahead of Melanoma?

Check out this clip, and this one, and this one. There are many more.

A common, rude, boorish and conceited pig. 

Jan 15, 2019, 12:38

an 15, 2019, 12:06

Have you noticed how often he stalks off ahead of Melanoma?

Check out this clip, and this one, and this one. There are many more.

A common, rude, boorish and conceited pig. 

Irony???

Jan 15, 2019, 12:49

Michelle Obama admires Barack's technique.

Jan 15, 2019, 14:14

Jan 15, 2019, 15:17

Bozo just tweeted this . . .

"Great being with the National Champion Clemson Tigers last night at the White House. Because of the Shutdown I served them massive amounts of Fast Food (I paid), over 1000 hamberders etc. Within one hour, it was all gone. Great guys and big eaters!"

Note how he has to add "(I paid)" but more to the point, how many members of the team were there?

Let's assume 100 players . . . and let's also assume that "hamberders" (sic) actually means "hamburgers" . . . that's 10 hamburgers per player! Good grief . . . I bet they don't win it next year . . . unless Bozo ate with them which would explain a lot!

As for the (I paid) comment, Bozo should have ordered Taco Bell and made Mexico pay for it!

LMAO!

Jan 15, 2019, 16:43

He added the "I paid" because of the big who-ha about the $65 000 in tax payer money Obama spent on hot dogs and pizza from Chicago. I think he was one of the loudest complainers.

Jan 15, 2019, 21:11

Correction, Bozo just posted a video showing there were only 18 Clemson Tigers players present . . . so that means (counting Bozo) they each ate 50 "hamberders" (sic).

50! In an hour!

Jan 15, 2019, 21:30

Fascinated with the amount of burgers eaten you are. Beware the Dark Side - burgers you will crave . Kilo's you will gain. Resolutions will be broken...beware tbe burgers!:D

Jan 15, 2019, 21:42

I never eat burgers. One of my least favourite foods.

Give me minced beef and I'll make a moussake, cottage pie or keftedes. Burgers? Never!

Edit: Rocomamas make a good burger and the Steers burgers aren't bad but I hardly ever order take-aways and if i do it's sushi or curry.

Jan 16, 2019, 07:32

My wife makes a mean steak, cheese, egg burger with all the usual trimmings.

One however is more than enough for me.

Nothing wrong with burgers or any other type of store bought fast food ... once in awhile.

It's all about moderation.

Jan 16, 2019, 08:32

Moderation does not exist for me unfortunately. When I eat, I finish whatever is in front of me. I have a monstrous appetite! I do try to limit that sort of behavior to weekends though. During the week, I make sure that what is in front of me is healthy and small. I don't drink, I don't smoke, and I have never taken a drug, but I do love to eat.   

Jan 31, 2019, 11:05

Turns out the majority of the black players in the Clemson Tigers squad declined Bozo's invitation.

According to this article, only 15 of the 57 black players in the squad accepted the invitation and they were the fringe players anyway. The remaining black players cited Bozo as the reason they didn't want to attend due to his "racism" and "divisive politics". Here's an excerpt . . .

"A university spokesperson said in a statement that a total of 76 players, about two-thirds of the team’s 119-player roster for 2018, attended the White House reception on 14 January.

But the players quoted said that only 15 of the team’s 57 black players made the trip – and 11 of those 15 were freshmen or sophomores who had very little playing time during the season and feared reprisals over their status with the team moving forward. Only six were even listed on the depth chart for the Tigers’ victory over the University of Alabama in the national title game on 7 January."

The other thing we can now confirm is that it was only 77 people (the 76 players plus Bozo) who devoured 1000 "hamberders" (sic) in an hour. So that's just under 13 burgers each in less than an hour.

Like I said before, I bet they don't win this thing next year!

Jan 31, 2019, 13:18

Oh no..... more Trump haters

You need to Log in to reply.