Bozo's days are numbered . . .

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Bozo's days are numbered . . .

Sep 26, 2019, 20:20

Bozo is starting to unravel as the evidence of foreign collusion mounts against him in the Ukraine whistleblower scandal.

I've just watched him being "interviewed" but it was more of a rant about the injustice of it all and of course he went on about a new "witch-hunt" . . . but he was visibly shaken and - as stupid as he is - I think he knows he's been busted.

The only surprise is that it's taken this long for the incompetent and deceitful clown to make such a blunder . . . or should I say, for one of his blunders to come to the public light.

Blackmailing the Ukrainian president by withholding an arms deal until he helps dig up some dirt on his Democrat challenger . . . and then hiding the transcript . . . that's a step too far even for someone with the ability to brainwash so many stupid people.

This will sink Bozo and not a moment too soon. A disgraceful, self-serving and very stupid clown who will go down in history as the worst US president of all time.

LMAO!

Sep 26, 2019, 21:54

Hahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahaha poor ou rooitwit blunders on. Man this clown just cant stop making a complete jackass of himself!!!

Sep 26, 2019, 22:11

There we go again. Remind us again how the Mueller witch hunt turned out.

Didn’t we have a similar topic heading (or two) at the time?

Sep 27, 2019, 01:02

This will never sink Trump....it has no legal merit. Trump had every right and responsibility in his role to ask the Ukraine to clarify the circumstances under which a prosecutor investigating Biden's son, was fired at Biden's insistence.

Here is the relevant description from the Constitution:

THE PRESIDENT AS LAW ENFORCER

Powers Derived From This Duty

The Constitution does not say that the President shall execute the laws, but that ''he shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed,'' i.e., by others, who are commonly, but not always with strict accuracy, termed his subordinates.

All Trump was doing was ensuring that the former second in command was acting within the law, which it appears he wasn't.

It was actually proper and needed.....eventually the Republicans will figure that out.

Sep 27, 2019, 01:13

I said this on another thread:

"I posted about Biden and this issue months ago and Sharkbok, IIRC, told me that if there was something there, Biden’s advisors would have advised him not to run. IMO they were either too thick or too arrogant which is why they were so blasè about it."

It was Devil's Advocate and not Sharkbok, after all, but it's not important. What is important is that I predicted that this Biden issue was going to surface at some stage. 

Now, I would like to predict something else. Watch out for another name that may pop up at some stage during this saga, when everything gets uncovered. Tony Podesta. He was heavily involved in Ukraine. Could he follow in the shoes of Paul Manafort who was also nailed for, among others, shyte during his involvement in UKraine? 

And then, lest we forget, Podesta was Hillary's campaign manager. 

Sep 27, 2019, 01:27

It is actually important that I did "not" say that...

Sep 27, 2019, 01:55

Rooi

Dunno if you might already, but see if you can follow Timcast on youtube.

He's a sane centrist and generally out ahead of most of these stories.

There's zero in this one.

In fact, it looks like Trump set the Dems up. 

They're(Dems) now in a pretty kak spot.

They have the votes they need for impeachment, but having  seemingly realised the mistake of launching proceedings on heresy, they're now undecided.

Not a good look.

Sep 27, 2019, 07:27

"In fact, it looks like Trump set the Dems up."

I have to ask just how stupid and naive someone would have to be to believe that? Seriously.

"They're(Dems) now in a pretty kak spot."

Yes, the naughty Dems are the ones in a kak spot, not Bozo.

LMAO!

Tell me this is a wind-up!

Sep 27, 2019, 07:45

"They have the votes they need for impeachment"

From what I read somewhere, the Dems do not have sufficient votes for impeachment at all

Sep 27, 2019, 08:10

Very sorry - but this is total BS,   Here we have a so-called whistleblower complaint drawn up by a lawyer working for Senator Schumer - the whistleblowers name is not known, because the lawyer would not provide it to "protect " him and his "sources"  - and made up of allegations about what was said during a telephone conversation with the President of Ukraine.

It contains hearsay allegations based on according to a lawyer  "a number of White House employees" who heard the conversation and told the unknown whistleblower what was said.  

Is it a legal document concocted by the Democratic Party themselves - like the Steele Dosier Clinton paid for a total concoction of lies to hide Clintons own dealings with the Russians and the Ukraine and attack Trump on an issue that never really happened .  The Steele Document was used to set up the Mueller Special Council and a whole team of lawyers and investigators from the Democrat Party and they could find no proof of collusion or conspiracy and claimed that there was efforts by Trump to undermine the Mueller investigation, but could not really find anything and entered a sentence in the report that Trump cannot be "exonerated" from doing it,

The made-up job concocted by Strzok and Comey obviously in collusion of the Obama White House went nowhere and the Impeachment allegations went nowhere.   

The Democrats got scared because of what they themselves did under Obama and had to get  new reason for their Impeachment Campaign - so out pops a new "Steele Dossier" this time compiled by Schumer's lawyer this time around.  And there was in fact no "whistleblower" or if there indeed was one - you can be sure that he was connected to the DP.   

Why did Adam Schiff already said if the mission of the DP based on the "whistleblower" misfired they will fall back on obstruction of justice in the Mueller Investigation.  Why could he do that?  

Why should Trump not enquire about potential criminal activities of Biden and his son in Ukraine in 2016 and how the Ukraine was used in compilation of the Steele Dossier?   He is the head of a government that applies strict adherence to the USA Constitution and has a duty to ensure honesty in Government.

So what is the real objective of the DP here - is it not to cover up rampant corruption under the Obama Administration and it is getting nearer and nearer to that being exposed more fully.        

The Democrats had very little chance of defeating Trump in 2020 - but this effort by the DP is eliminating that little chance.   Voters generally reject victimization and it has happened  in the past in the case of Clinton.                       

Sep 27, 2019, 08:42

Sep 27, 2019, 08:57

What a crock of shyte

It would never make the senate trial, and even if it miraculously did, which it won't, they would never have the votes to push it through.

The senate trial composition for votes, is as follows:

53 Republicans

45 Democrats

2 Independents

Currently, for Trump to be impeached and removed from the presidency, the following would need to happen.

All 45 Democrats, 2 Independents..... plus 20 Republicans would have to vote against Trump

Or

All 53 Republicans, and 14 Democrats or Independents must vote against Trump

Never going to happen

It looks like Piss Mint is going to be heavily embarrassed again, like he was when he said that Trump had absolutely zero chance of ever becoming the US president, and that Hilary would walk it, with ease.

LMFAO...… Too funny

Sep 27, 2019, 09:15

No Rooi

It's not a wind up.

There is speculation that someone on Trump's crew might even be the whistleblower. Note : speculation mainly based on how bad the optics are becoming for the Dems. 

And look, stop being rude. 

I always remain civil with you. But you seem less and less able to do the same.

If you can't, and because I don't wanna walk the same road here with you that almost everyone else is, I'd rather just not discus anything with you.

What's come out of all the other "Bozo is doomed" predictions? Nothing. A big fat zero. 

Well, nothing aside from the Dems bleeding support.

On the basis of facts and outcomes alone I can start calling you a plethora of names. 

I'm not interested in doing that. If you are, well good enjoy it on your own.

Sep 27, 2019, 09:34

Very valid points indeed Plum

Kudu's for the respectful post..... which he didn't really deserve, but it says a moerse lot about you that you still did it

Sep 27, 2019, 09:49

“ Posted by: sharkbok (9683 posts) Sep 27, 2019, 01:27

It is actually important that I did "not" say that...“

I meant that it is not important in the context of what I was saying. What I was trying to put forward was that, like I said about Biden back then, I am now predicting that Podesta will also resurface in this saga.

It wasn’t meant to point anything at either you or DA. My bad if it created that impression.

Sep 27, 2019, 11:45

Plum, would you honestly feel better if I say "with all due respect I think that's stupid" rather than simply "I think that's stupid"?

I'm sorry, if anyone thinks that Bozo orchestrated this whole Ukraine whistleblower thing to "set the Dems up" then I think that person is being not just a little bit stupid but extremely stupid.

Now if you're going to get all upset with me for calling out what I think is a stupid statement then rather ignore my posts because I'm not going to shut up just because it's you saying it.

Like you said, you and I have always gotten along fine but that doesn't make us immune from criticism . . . just as I called you out for calling the Kiwis a nation of cowards when your only reason for doing so was because "they wouldn't have pitched up if they'd lost" . . . which - as I pointed out - firstly didn't happen so it was conjecture on your part and I also demonstrated how the Kiwis had in fact pitched up after a loss in the past while you . . . ummm . . . hadn't.

I don't believe I was rude to you. If I think something is stupid then I'll say so and I'll substantiate why I said that. If that's not good enough for you then tough. I'm not going to shut up just because I like the person who is saying something stupid. 

Sep 27, 2019, 12:13

''Kudu's for the respectful post . . ."

Not sure what the apostrophe is supposed to convey but are you sure it's "kudus" rather than "impalas" or "elands" or "nyalas"?

LMAO!

Sep 27, 2019, 12:46

In your defence, you do substantiate your claims.

Which is not the same as proving them, but it does matter.

Anyway, you're on a giant zero as far as Trump goes. 

Best is, I don't even like the guy.  

Thus far, his presidency has been a giant political lesson. One in the cost of underestimating your opponent while overestimating yourself. That's the part of this story I'm drawn too.

Even prior to his election there was a large machine attempting to curtail him at every turn. From SNL and Colbert to CNN and the FBI. Everybody was in on it. They made him out as an underdog in front of the American people.

Add that to the political campaign against the guy and now you have an actual underdog that is constantly bogged down by allegations, hearings, tax probes, investigations and on and on.

All of it smells of a bad mixture of overconfidence and shortsightedness on the Dems part.

In a popularity contest, which is what politics is, the underdog has the heart of the audience. 

It's biblical at this point.

The themes are so symbolic and base. 

Wouldn't surprise me if one of these guys mention dragons and winter soon.

If they didn't want him to win, they should have made him be the aggressor during his campaign. Given him little attention and made him come out of his comfort zone to be noticed. 

They did the opposite.

If they wanted him to be a single term president they should have been pushing bipartisan issues and outworking the Republicans where they had a majority to do so. Made Trumps administration appear slow as the result of being run by a novice. They should also have reported less on the Russia stuff but kept it, and similar stories, just far enough in the background that it wouldn't be brought to a conclusion but instead create and a general air of mistrust around him over the four years. 

But no. They had to ply the goo on so thick and from so many angles that it couldn't be ignored.

Lifelong politicians failed to out politics a complete and utter noob. It's pure theatre.

Every time this stuff fails they're just nailing down another beam in the building Trump's Trojan underdog.

Sep 27, 2019, 13:08

Plum, this has suddenly become a broad discussion about whether Bozo is a good president or not and how bad the Democrats are. 

It started off as a much more specific discussion of the Ukraine whistleblower incident and - in your particular case - the question is whether Bozo was just "setting up" the Democrats. 

Can we please stay on the topic. 

I'm saying that anyone who believes that Bozo did all this just to "set up" the Democrats is (with all due respect) naive and stupid . . . and now you're going off on a tangent about his election campaign. What has that got to do with the phone call he made to the Ukrainian president where he threatened to withhold military aid unless Zelensky helped him dig up some dirt on Joe Biden . . . and why would he go to all that risk just to "set up" the Democrats?  

Sep 27, 2019, 13:26

"And look, stop being rude. 

I always remain civil with you. But you seem less and less able to do the same."

Lol, Plum, penny starting to drop?

Sep 27, 2019, 14:16

Well the Dems created and spread false information for political ends. They're still doing it.

Is this a discussion about whether politics is above this stuff, or about whether Trump isn't smart enough to partake.

Sep 27, 2019, 14:29

"Is this a discussion about whether politics is above this stuff, or about whether Trump isn't smart enough to partake."

Neither. This is a discussion about whether Bozo's phone call to the Ukrainian president where he threatened to withold military aid unless Zelensky helped him dig up some dirt on Joe Biden . . . and then tried to cover up the evidence . . . will set off the impeachment process that end's Bozo's incompetent and self-serving presidency.

Sep 27, 2019, 14:35

Poor old frot rooibozo taking his pasting from the board again and confirming his status as the boards arch Clown. That's putting it ever so politely. How many times has the buffoon posted drivel that was debunked. The thick prick never learns! :D

Think I had better post what investigative journalist John Solomon has said as a consequence of having obtained 400 pages of documents that will end the Biden campaign etc. 

Rooibozo continues to peddle BS as he sucks up absurd globalist propaganda. 

This whole Ukraine fiasco is turning out to be a disaster for the Demonrats and Deep State. 

Sep 27, 2019, 15:03

Rooinek

Let me be blunt on a few issues:-

1   The Democrats never accepted that Trump was elected  President,  That is why they started the Russian hoax and Obama orchestrated it.   Why did Trump win in 2016?    Because of dishonesty of politicians - both Democrats and Republican - in Washington.   As a result the standard of living of ordinary people declined for decades under both Democratic and Republican Presidents.   

2   Both Parties has had no interests in advancing the interests of the voters - they promised the world and did exactly opposite to what they promised.  An example is Obama Care - participation became more expensive than ordinary medical insurance and voters got fed up about it.

3   The Democrats developed a syndrome that they can do as they please and there were ample allegations that they were protected by the FBI.   The fact is Trump said he would clean up the Washington swamp and the people believed him.  The voters believe that the truth is slowly emerging.   Biden was an integral part of the "swamp".

4    The Russian Hoax story was part of the cover-up effort.   I believe the ordinary voters will believe Trump and not the DP - because amongst the voters the "Washington swamp" issue is nothing new.   

*    The problem is the DP are a bunch of Hypocrites.   There fabrication of evidence is unbelievable - what they said Trump did is mild compared to what they did.  Biden threatening the Ukrainian President with cancellation of the loan guarantee if they do not fire their corruption prosecutor was bad news.   Nobody believe the fib that the Prosecutor was not investigating corruption and that is why he was to be fired.   Fact is Biden's son was on the Board of a firm the Prosecutor was investigating.    Three Democratic Senators wrote a letter to the previous Ukrainian President that if he does not co-operate with the DP they would ensure that the financial assistance to the Ukraine will stop.

*    Lastly the DP has no policy they could use to win the 2020 election and the only thing they can hope for is to weaken the Republican Party by trying to get rid of Trump.    They are also a party that turns more leftist by the day,    The workers and middle class are leaving the DP fast and the situation for them is to try and get rid of Trump.   The problem is impeachment efforts in the election year are loathed  by the voters.   In the case of the Clinton impeachment move the DP won the house in 2000 and Bush only managed to win (506 votes in total) in Florida,     Commentators in the USA already said that the move to try to impeach Trump in the election year is bad news for the Democrats - it will only create sympathy for him and embolden his supporters to work harder to get him re-elected, 

Sep 27, 2019, 15:21

Ou Maaik, spare me your same old tired and monotonous Trumpanzee hogwash. 

It has nothing at all to do with the topic . . . and I've got very little interest in your opinion anyway since you behaved in such a cowardly fashion after claiming the quote I put up was edited and then - after I posted the actual footage which was word-for-word what Bozo said with zero editing - you weren't man enough to admit you were wrong.

If you want to drone on about what you think of the Democrats then find someone who gives a toss. I don't.

Sep 27, 2019, 15:39

You can always tell when Piss Mint is in a corner, and he is not sure how to reply to some criticism or insult that is directed towards him

He resorts to pointing out some basic spelling or grammatical errors

I could easily have pointed out far too many of your own spelling or grammatical mistakes...…. almost every single day Piss Mint...…………. but I don't want to be seen as the lame, childish idiot that you look like, when you do this same thing to all the other posters on here, when you have no decent response, or find yourself in a corner.

Just like a 5 year old would respond

LMAO

Sep 27, 2019, 15:44

"Kudu's" to Dumbass!

LMAO!

Sep 27, 2019, 16:33

I stayed on topic.

You're saying it's naive and stupid to believe that his administration could have a part to play in the leak.

And I'm asking, why? Firstly, because the other side have engaged in dirty tactics already. Secondly, because that type of bait whistleblowing isn't unheard of. Thirdly, because the Dems are so primed for that sort of thing presently, it would be silly not to bait them.

The smart move would be to give them the rope they want and then tell AOC that there's some new evidence under the stool that's propping everything up.

Would it be naive and stupid to launch an impeachment that is likely to damage your own party, even before seeing the evidential basis for the proceedings?

Apparently so.

Sep 27, 2019, 16:53

Plum, the Trump Administration has been one step ahead of these fools for 4 years now...it would be the prudent stance to atleast suspect a Trump psy-ops....only Rooi and some Dems pre-ejaculate everytime they think they caught Trump with his pants down...staying on topic? Rooi's way of trying to control the discussion. 

Sep 27, 2019, 17:15

"Neither. This is a discussion about whether Bozo's phone call to the Ukrainian president where he threatened to withold military aid unless Zelensky helped him dig up some dirt on Joe Biden . . . and then tried to cover up the evidence . . . will set off the impeachment process that end's Bozo's incompetent and self-serving presidency.  "

1. "....where he threatened to withold (sic) military aid....  "  - Didn't happen.

2. "....and then tried to cover up the evidence.... "  - Didn't need to cover up anything and didn't do so either. He released the entire transcript.

3. "...will set off the impeachment process that end's Bozo's incompetent and self-serving presidency... " - Yet another wild prediction. Just like the one when Mueller was appointed.

Down boy. 

Sep 27, 2019, 17:17

Folks all this political BS since DT won the election can be summed up as follows.

All the corruption that took place in Washington under the Obama terms was done under the expectation that Hillary Clinton was the next President.

If she was elected all this corruption would have been covered up and who knows what else is waiting to be uncovered.

Simple most if not all the top Obama officials who have fat bank accounts, corruption would have escalated to the next level (if that is at all possible) and ever legal and government position in the USA would have been filled with Obama/Clinton stooges. 

It would have been game, set and match.

But fortunately for the world the voters understood what was taking place and made the decision to elect DT.

The rest is now history to all but the Demos and the Snowflake's.

Justice is about to be delivered.

Welcome aboard.........

Sep 27, 2019, 17:37

"2. "....and then tried to cover up the evidence.... "  - Didn't need to cover up anything and didn't do so either. He released the entire transcript."

Oh?

Hmmmm . . . so then I wonder . . . why has the White House recently admitted they moved the recording of the call to a classified server?

LMAO!

You would have done well to wait a bit before churning out your predictable Trumpanzee denials.

Bozo is going down and I'm going to enjoy watching the conceited, narcissistic and self-serving buffoon fall.

Sep 27, 2019, 17:49

"Bozo is going down and I'm going to enjoy watching the conceited, narcissistic and self-serving buffoon fall."

Rudeneck's been peddling this BS for 3 years now, when is the penny going to drop? Mueller...BOO!!! LMFAO!!!

Sep 27, 2019, 18:03

"Hmmmm . . . so then I wonder . . . why has the White House recently admitted they moved the recording of the call to a classified server?  "

You don't know yet? You haven't heard how Trump's private conversations with, among others, the Australian PM and the Mexican President were leaked?

"You would have done well to wait a bit before churning out your predictable Trumpanzee denials.  "

Hahahahaha. WTF? You are lecturing me about waiting. You, the buffoon who haven't even heard that there was no threat during the conversation? Have you also not heard that the Ukrainian president himself denied that he was never threatened? Go read the post about John Solomon's article and see where it was actually the Ukrainian president who initially reached out to Trump, via Rudi Giuliani. 

Sep 27, 2019, 19:18

The democrats are excited ... they're having a go ... their best shot at getting rid of "Bozo" ...but as usual ... he's beyond them.

They just don't have the brain power to take him down.

A storm in a teacup.

Sep 27, 2019, 19:53

Yes Trump's 156 IQ is way beyond the demonrats and he is making mince meat of the Clowns.

Poor rooibozo is a forlorn figure, mocked and rediculed with a daily dollip of egg landing on the egg magnet everyday. 

Never mind rooibozo you must surely have hit rock bottom and surely can only be heading up. Why do I have these wretched doubts! :D

Sep 28, 2019, 06:31

Rooinek 

I am not interested in personalities in politics I do not even like Trump and never have been - but the broader issues that effects the public as a result of political shenanigans,   

It is important in all countries - and that is a bothering situation.   There is the interest of  the rich that do not care about ordinary people that bothers me.   Also  the abuse of the concept of democracy.    There are interest groups that use the media for brainwashing and that is also a worldwide problem. 

What happened un most cases is that the politicians use their positions to enrich themselves and their families,   In the USA it became a problem and that applied in the case of both the Bush and Obama Administration and it became a  major problem situation.   The Bushes and Obama wants to protect their protegees and themselves by all means and that is what is important.   Both George Bush and Obama were atrocious presidents who did massive  damage to the ordinary people.   

That bothers me and I am afraid that it will continue and get even worse if the voters allow it.  They are now attacking Trump for doing what they did - they  were even worse and that is also a fact,                  

Sep 28, 2019, 06:31

Rooinek 

I am not interested in personalities in politics I do not even like Trump and never have been - but the broader issues that effects the public as a result of political shenanigans,   

It is important in all countries - and that is a bothering situation.   There is the interest of  the rich that do not care about ordinary people that bothers me.   Also  the abuse of the concept of democracy.    There are interest groups that use the media for brainwashing and that is also a worldwide problem. 

What happened in most cases is that the politicians use their positions to enrich themselves and their families,   In the USA it became a problem and that applied in the case of both the Bush and Obama Administration and it became a  major problem situation.   The Bushes and Obama wants to protect their protegees and themselves by all means and that is what is important.   Both George Bush and Obama were atrocious presidents who did massive  damage to the ordinary people.   

That bothers me and I am afraid that it will continue and get even worse if the voters allow it.  They are now attacking Trump for doing what they did - they  were even worse and that is also a fact,                  

Sep 28, 2019, 09:39

Trumps days are indeed numbered.

(365 x 4) + (30 x 12) + (some change) = a relatively high number

Sep 28, 2019, 10:27

Plum

You mean till eh kicks the bucket?:'(:'(:'(

Sep 28, 2019, 17:04

It's also came out that the Ukrainians only found out one month After the telephone call that military funding was being withheld. Trump tried to get other European countries to pay more to help Ukraine but then released the money. 

So there was zero pressure put on Ukraine via the phone call and no quid pro quo

Crash go the demonrats again.

Sep 28, 2019, 17:43

Trump with his spelling mistakes on Twitter, is running circles around the Dems.

All he has to do to distract them for a week is to spell a word wrong.

It's staggering on how many levels he's doing them in.

All this while Cloudy attends antifA rallies in Portland :woot:

Sep 29, 2019, 12:25

Cloudy is a waste of space. Has no clue whatsoever but opines on everything. 

Let's hope she learns something while in the USA. 

Sep 30, 2019, 21:19

She is a nice lady to have on the forum (refreshing at times).........tough, never rude and always supports her team even in tough times.

Cut her some slack guys she has a lot on her shoulders.

Oct 01, 2019, 05:01

Well said AJ.

Oct 01, 2019, 08:30

I agree AJ.

She just rubbed me up wrong by calling me a sexist for disagreeing with her in the most polite way possible and then in the same breath demanding equal treatment.

It's akin to pulling the race card. And it undermines strong women that actually want and deserve equal intellectual treatment.

It means you end up not taking woman seriously because you're always concerned that unless you agree you're called fascist, sexist, chauvinist, bully etc

Still, that aside,  I think she's likely a good person.

The question remains though, do we treat her differently on the basis of gender?

One is either equal, or you aren't. Gender based slurs(which have never happened to her here) aside, how does one disagree with a woman in 2019. Same you would a man...Or is there some gender neutral line of discussion one should adopt.

It's highly confusing.

Oct 01, 2019, 12:26

Bozo continues to dig his own grave.

The watchdog for the US Intelligence community has issued a rare statement to correct Bozo's misinformation regarding whistleblowers.

Bozo tweeted this on Monday morning:

"“WHO CHANGED THE LONG STANDING WHISTLEBLOWER RULES JUST BEFORE SUBMITTAL OF THE FAKE WHISTLEBLOWER REPORT? DRAIN THE SWAMP!”"

The Inspector General of the Intelligence community has responded by stating that "The rules for whistleblowers were not recently changed to let secondhand information be deemed credible and urgent. But even if the rules had been changed, the whistleblower had both firsthand and secondhand knowledge."

So basically they're saying Bozo is either very stupid or a liar. We all know it's both. 

Nice summary at the end of that link which echo my thoughts exactly:

"Here’s hoping the president is ousted before he can do even more damage to the country. It’s just a race against time at this point, but with news outlets like Fox News and the Federalist around, Trump’s supporters will continue to be fed bullshit. How long will they eat it up? Quite a long time, if the past three years are any indication."

LMAO!

Oct 01, 2019, 14:00

There is NO CHANCE that the Senate will go along with the buffoonery of the Democrats and who was the whistleblower anyway,   Time you wake up to facts.  Under Obama the CIA and FBI was changed to turn it into a criminal protection unit for the thieving Democrats and the Inspector general said the "whistleblower" was a Trump Hater.

Why should the Republican Party self-destruct by going against Trump - who has a massive support base in the USA that delivered to him previous strongholds of the DP in the 2016 election.   

One other thing - why did the Russian Hoax fail - because of lies by the FBI being exposed.  The Republicans know that the Democrats did MUCH worse things against Trump in the 2016 election than he could ever do to them.  And Biden is a liar and a crook anyway - so why should the alleged crooked dealings of him and his son not be properly investigated?

The Democrats is panicking and what is happening now is hat they are trying to divert attention away from investigation as to  what they did in 2016.     

Oct 01, 2019, 15:19

OAKS ALL THE BS IS GOING TO COME OUT. GREAT DAYS AHEAD AS DEEP STATE AND DEMONRATS OUTED.

SHADOW GOVERNMENT: Deep State Intel Community Secretly Altered Rules on Whistleblowers THIS PAST YEAR to Include Operatives Upset with Hearsay and Fake News Reports

The Deep State Intelligence Community secretly gutted the whistleblower form that the complaint must be first hand knowledge.

The new form dated August 19th (last month) now includes complaints from operatives upset over cafeteria gossip and Liberal fake news reports.

Again– The form was SECRETLY ALTERED last month

Sean Davis and The Federalist reported:

Between May 2018 and August 2019, the intelligence community secretly eliminated a requirement that whistleblowers provide direct, first-hand knowledge of alleged wrongdoings. This raises questions about the intelligence community’s behavior regarding the August submission of a whistleblower complaint against President Donald Trump. The new complaint document no longer requires potential whistleblowers who wish to have their concerns expedited to Congress to have direct, first-hand knowledge of the alleged wrongdoing that they are reporting.

The brand new version of the whistleblower complaint form, which was not made public until after the transcript of Trump’s July 25 phone call with the Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky and the complaint addressed to Congress were made public, eliminates the first-hand knowledge requirement and allows employees to file whistleblower complaints even if they have zero direct knowledge of underlying evidence and only “heard about [wrongdoing] from others.”

The internal properties of the newly revised “Disclosure of Urgent Concern” form, which the intelligence community inspector general (ICIG) requires to be submitted under the Intelligence Community Whistleblower Protection Act (ICWPA), show that the document was uploaded on September 24, 2019, at 4:25 p.m., just days before the anti-Trump complaint was declassified and released to the public. The markings on the document state that it was revised in August 2019, but no specific date of revision is disclosed.

Oct 01, 2019, 15:26

By the way this treasonous spy said repeatedly in his statement that he had no first hand knowledge he was relying on hearsay, what others had told him. He dvd not listen to the phone call.

Has the scumbag now changed his testimony.

This rat will be outed and charged eventually with sedition which has must the same consequences as TREASON.

Let's hope the demonrats vote articles of impeachment as that will sink them.

Oct 01, 2019, 15:37

Man, are these brainwashed Trumpanzees stupid or what?

There's a theory doing the rounds that Bozo must have been reading this Sean Davis moron's proven lies to have come to some of the bizarre conclusions he's reached recently regarding the whistleblower.

Not sure what is more worrying . . . the fact that Bozo is so painfully ignorant and out of touch with reality or the fact that the president of the USA bases what he says on propaganda that he's read on far right wing websites like the Federalist.

Oct 01, 2019, 15:50

Hahahahahahahahahhaha how many times have you posted stuff here that has been proven to be aload of BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have you already forgotten all your Russian collusion drivel for starters.No exageration to say you are an EGG magnet. Sorry given the level of lies your sources have produced best stick with the Federalist

But don't you worry your little head and two lonely braincells rooibozo its all coming out.:D

Saw an article which identified the guy making the changes but cant find it now.

Also are you saying the spy listened to the call? Heard a recording of the call. You ignorant prick you do know he said many times he had no first hand knowledge. You appear to have gone silent on that.

Listen to this it may help you!

Watch

Oct 01, 2019, 16:04

As usual, Baboon-ou is too stupid to know what the other person is saying and too brainwashed to care that it smashes his flimsy and silly little point.

The stupidest of a very stupid bunch.

Read here what the Inspector General of the Intelligence community had to say about first hand knowledge and hearsay.

Then read this articl;e where the ICIG exposes Davis as a stupid liar . . . 

"Trump was likely reacting to an appearance on Fox & Friends by Sean Davis, cofounder of the Federalist, on Monday morning. Davis helped spread the conspiracy theory, which insists that 1) The whistleblower doesn’t have any firsthand knowledge of Trump’s crimes and 2) The rules were recently changed. Both of those assertions are lies.

“It used to be required that you had to offer direct, personal, firsthand evidence, or else this particular complaint, which is known as an Urgent Concern Complaint, would be dismissed by the Intelligence Community Inspector General. And that was changed sometime in the last year,” Davis said on Fox news, lying through his teeth. The Federalist hasn’t yet issued a correction."  

Then, Baboon-ou, if you can still see through all that egg sliding down your stupid face, try to do a bit better than "Saw an article which identified the guy making the changes but cant find it now.".

LMAO!

Oct 01, 2019, 16:08

Check out this useful and informative interactive site to better understand the impeachment process and how long it might still take before Bozo goes to jail.

Oct 01, 2019, 17:09

Go to jail - Obama and Biden is likely to be in jail long before Trump ends up there,  The Courts will not convict anyone based on the BS the Democrats come up with.  

Oct 01, 2019, 17:10

Duplicate

Oct 01, 2019, 19:51

Crash goes ou rooibozo yet again. How many times do i have to tell you to stop sucking up fake news you blithering buffoon! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ICIG Admits it Changed Whistleblower Rules BECAUSE of the Anti-Trump Complaint

The Deep State ICIG released a statement on Monday addressing why they found it necessary to change their rules LAST MONTH to include: Watercooler Talk, Rumors, Hearsay and Cafeteria Conversations.

Intelligence Community Inspector General Michael Atkinson released a statement on Monday addressing the changes.

In the letter Atkinson admitted the changes to the form were made at the time of the partisan CIA leaker’s complaint.

The ICIG also admitted that it changed its own whistleblower rules *because of the anti-Trump complaint* from the CIA spy:

In June 2019, the newly hired Director for the Center for Protected Disclosures entered on duty. Thus, the Center for Protected Disclosures has been reviewing the forms provided to whistleblowers who wish to report information with respect to an urgent concern to the congressional intelligence committeesIn the process of reviewing and clarifying those forms, and in response to recent press inquiries regarding the instant whistleblower complaint, the ICIG understood that certain language in those forms and, more specifically, the informational materials accompanying the forms, could be read – incorrectly – as suggesting that whistleblowers must possess first-hand information in order to file an urgent concern complaint with the congressional intelligence committees.
As Conservative Treehouse notes the changes were made at the same time Rep. Adam Schiff was accusing President Trump, Rudy Giuliani and holding back funding pending assistance with political opponents. (This was already found to be a lie.)

So now any anonymous Deep State spy can file a whistleblower complaint against the President based on hearsay and gossip AND hide behind anonymity because of the Whistleblower Protection Act.

CBS News’ 60 Minutes reported Sunday night the anti-Trump whistleblower whose complaint sparked the impeachment probe against Trump is under federal protection, according to a reading of a letter sent by one of the whistleblower’s attorneys, Andrew Bakaj.

President Trump confirmed on Monday to reporters that the White House is ‘trying to find out’ the identity of the CIA spy who filed a whistleblower complaint against him about his phone call to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

The President on Monday morning also demanded to know who changed the whistleblower rules shortly before the Deep State spy filed a complaint.

Meanwhile, in a coordinated attack against President Trump, former CIA Chief John Brennan called for an unlimited number of Deep State spies to file whistleblower complaints against Trump. 

(This muslim traitor needs to be tried and hung for his part in the coup attempt)
Rooibozo its time you apologised in the most abject way for posting an unending stream of BS on Beeno's esteemed Trumpet.  You are a pollutant here oak!:D

Oct 01, 2019, 19:56

Then, Baboon-ou, if you can still see through all that egg sliding down your stupid face, try to do a bit better than "Saw an article which identified the guy making the changes but cant find it now.".

Didn't find the article but the one above will do. Enjoy the EGG you EGG MAGNET.

Oct 01, 2019, 20:10

far right wing websites like the Federalist.

rooibozo anybody who is not a far left raving marxist loon is far right to these scumbags. Far right today means normal, hard working, honest, patriotic people. When you see these loons smearing anybody as far right make sure you take a look at what they are saying.

They use these labels all the time but they have lost there ability to deceive all but the most gullible - folk like you rooibozo! Of course if you were not a raving communist you would quickly realise all this.

Now ask yourself thvs - why does Beeno get it right so often and you get it wrong so often. Because you are addicted to FAKE NEWS Bwahahahahahahahhaahahaha Ou rooibozo must also be addicted to EGG mountavns of EGG!

Oct 02, 2019, 06:02

Rooinek

The case of the Democrats against  Trump collapsed before it started.  Lets explain why.

The Ukrainian President stated that nobody in his Government explained to him anything about withholding of US military aid to him and he was not aware of it until the Democrats came up with the myth.   Essentially it also means that Trump never mentioned any quid-pro-quo in anything discussed in the telephone call and  the Ukraine President would have  raised the issue during the phone call if he was aware of it.    

The second issue relates to why Zelensky was elected in the first instance.   He was elected on the basis of cleaning up corruption in the Ukraine.    This include the US involvement  in corruption under Obama, in which Biden played a key role.  It includes the famous $1 billion threat about firing the Prosecutor involved in investigating the company of which Biden's son was a Director, as well as the involvement under the previous Ukraine President in the 2016 US election.

As recently as May this year three Democrat Senators wrote to the Ukraine Government to threaten them to co-operate with the Mueller Investigation in an effort to prove Trump was colluding with the Russians in the 2016 election.   The Mueller investigation did not meet the Democrat requirements and now the origins of the Russian Hoax involving Australian, Ukranian, UK and Italian officials in the scam.

That could land senior DP officials in jail and the DP has option but to try to divert attention away from their own misdeeds.  It is clear it is going nowhere,   The House has not voted on starting  Impeachment proceedings - preventing the Republicans from calling for witnesses and asking for documents relating to the issues involved.   What has been done thus far despite the media frenzy is really a rather desperate search for evidence to lead to formal Impeachment proceedings.   

Not very promising when it comes to actual Impeachment - so your sources jumped the gun - not so?                  

Oct 02, 2019, 12:29

The kind of stuff that you will never get from the likes of CNN, MSNBC, The Washington (com)Post, etc:

(Note, listen carefully what Mateo says about Adam Schiff towards the end. The same Adam Schiff who will apparently head the so-called impeachment hearing.)

Oct 02, 2019, 13:23

So the ICIG issues a statement he did change the Whistle bower rules and look who pressurized him!

How about that abject apology rooibozo. Man nobody knows how to make a buffoon of himself more than this clown. :D

Stop only looking at fake news. When will this dumbass ever learn. 

Oct 02, 2019, 13:27

Guiliana and other lawyers are seriously considering suing demonrats Congress members are a wide range of issues. 

Rooibozo's hatred of Trump sees him pedaling one lie after another. He would make a great demonrat. 

Oct 02, 2019, 13:37

The demonrat are involved in a COUP. They will pay a huge price. 

Oct 02, 2019, 16:35

And all this because the Democrats are panicking about the origins of the Russian Hoax story, 

Oct 02, 2019, 19:23

Oct 02, 2019, 19:29

Oct 02, 2019, 19:39

Sick persona our Rooinek when it comes to political issues. 

Oct 02, 2019, 21:00

Mike you are looking at a small little fellow consumed by TDS who is not interested in truth or facts. 

What a loser poor rooibozo is!

Dr Gorka is overseas with Sec of State Pompeo and says they are finding out a lot of stuff. Many demonrats, Deep State and MSM guilty of sedition. 

Oct 03, 2019, 08:15

Beeno

It now transpired it is likely that  Schiff and the lawyer of Senator Schumer wrote the whistleblower complaint out themselves and that it was clearly a plot of them to get impeachment on the agenda.  

This looks more and more like a complot concocted by the DP and that the whistleblower report is another of their schemes to try and prevent the reports on the DP conspiracy to undermine the 2016 election campaign of Trump surfacing and from resultant action against individuals involved going and letting Obama,  Clinton, Biden and Kerry off the hook.

Fact is the son of Biden was fired by the US Defense Force because of drug abuse and then suddenly starting getting jobs and money from overseas institutions because his father was US VP. 

Also that he DP had ZERO chance of beating Trump in 2020 - so they are trying to get rid of him beforehand.   It is not going to work and they should by now realize that underhand activities are going to cost them further votes.          

Oct 03, 2019, 10:25

Mike its getting Hilarious and must say how much i am enjoying these corrupt stupid clowns being caught out.

Take a look at my two posts today

Oct 03, 2019, 18:40

So much winning . . .

LMAO!

Oct 03, 2019, 19:06

Four more years,

FOUR more years,

FOUR MORE years.

FOUR MORE YEARS.

Rooinek trust you get the message and prepare accordingly.

Oct 03, 2019, 21:51

Oct 03, 2019, 21:53

Oct 04, 2019, 07:50

Haha Draad

You used to call me on my cellphone,

Late night when I'm on my own

You used to You used to You used to...

Trumps dancing is an improvement on Drakes

Oct 04, 2019, 09:16

Oct 05, 2019, 08:57

Oct 09, 2019, 07:59

Waaaaahh!!!!!

Waaaahhhhh!!

Pussy plum cry baby being called sexist ............definitely a step down from being called a poo dipper...................

Sooky lala ......bloop bloop bloop

Oct 09, 2019, 10:10

In the meantime it is getting clearer.   There is no way Trump does not know the identity of the two so-called whistleblowers - same as he knows about the liaison between Schiff and the whistleblowers.

Secondly it is also clear that it is plot by rogue elements in the CIA to get rid of Trump,  According to the newspapers both whistleblowers  has been identified as CIA operatives and there is also a letter signed by 80 ex-CIA officials supporting the so-called whistleblowers.   The CIA has also under Obama an agency that should be cleaned out and taken out of spying on Americans and spy  on the US enemies abroad,   That was the original intention when it was set up.  It now is an untouchable institution as a serious threat to the US democracy - a kind of liberal SS.           

Oct 12, 2019, 11:54

So Trump dared Nancy Pelosi to impeach him. I wonder why he would do that. Could this be the reason?

Oct 12, 2019, 14:06

Ceradyne

Watch the following video about an Antifa member interview - is that what the allies of the DP looks like?

Oct 12, 2019, 18:36

Jimmy Dore FTW!!!

Green energy companies LOL!

Oct 12, 2019, 19:05

Oct 16, 2019, 16:02

Rooinek here is an update for you on the number of days left in DT's Presidency.

438 Days term 1

1460 Days term 2

Unfortunately, legally he is limited to two terms.

Depressing to know that I bet.

Cheer up you do have Cyril to attend to you issues in RSA.

Oct 16, 2019, 17:35

Draad

That clip leaves out one thing and that is where the Steele Dossier came from.  It had part of its origin in Ukraine and what they are afraid of is that the investigation would unmask the complot of the Obama Administration (inclusive of Obama himself, Kerry and Biden)  in the complot and the instructions and requests to personnel attached to  the Government of Ukraine to undermine the Trump election campaign and to assist in the subsequent campaign against him ending up in the Mueller investigation.

Even in May this year three US Senators of the DP wrote to the Ukraine Government to pressurize them to help Mueller to get dirt on Trump. 

Heaven help them if the Crowdstrike investigation produces prove of what actually was going on.  Obama is as quiet as a church mouse on the issue - one can be sure he is quacking in his boots that the issue will become clear.

It is no wonder that elements in the FBI and Justice Department wanted the Ukraine Billionaire who has all the info through Crowdstrike extradited to the US to face trumped up charges.   They would through that effort get into the computer system of the said billionaire and try to destroy all the evidence.

I think it may be quite possible that there were two issues why the Ukraine Government were threatened with the withholding  of  the $1 billion  loan facility and that had to do with -

*    major intend to force the  Ukraine Government to provide  evidence implicating Trump as a "traitor: to the USA by colluding with the Russians in the 2016 elections; and

*    minor intend to stop any action as to the involvement of the Biden's in corruption in the Ukraine through getting the Chief Prosecutor fired.

The more I hear of this story the more I think the real traitors in the USA are the Democrats and their corrupt leadership.

Oct 16, 2019, 18:10

Maaik, I have known about these things for years now...not everything, but most of it, but somehow the media just ignores it and spins it as fake news.

FFS, Biden bragged about having the Ukrainian prosecutor fired...WTF? John Kerry's son is in the same boat...and the same thing is going on with China, not to mention the Clintons! Pelosi and Feinstein too.

And there are intelligent, highly educated people, lapping up this BS because Trump is rude and orange and...whatever. 

They loved him for years, up until he criticized Obama in 2012. Before that Oprah practically begged him to run for POTUS. The Clintons were at his wedding...etc..etc.

Corrupt to the core, the whole lot of them!

Oct 16, 2019, 18:19

And if you really want to know what the Paris Accord was all about, look at green energy companies.  Look at Pelosi's hasband and other Dems all the way back to Al Gore.

The Paris Accord has got nothing to do with the environment.  Global Warming and Climat Change is a scam to enslave us. They are not trying to protect the environment, they make money from selling fear to the populace. It's a money laundering scheme. 

They don't tell us about the serious environmental damage some of these "green BS" is causing. Some weird science involved in "Sun mining" too....I can go on for weeks.

Oct 16, 2019, 19:26

DbDraad your comments have captured some  rip offs that the tree hugging Demorats have committed over the years.

These guys are all about money irrespective of who,what or where it is carried out.

Just look at the wealth these politicians have accumulated whilst in office and how they did it. Criminals to the last.

DT is determined to drain the swamp and every American citizen should support him in his efforts to get it done asap.

Kerry should be arrested, charged and convicted (with treason) for going behind DT and meeting with the Iranians. Then shot at dawn in Cuba.

Cannot for the life of me understand how these guys have got away with all this corruption, criminal activity and deceit without being prosecuted.

Sure shows that many if not all are on the take.

Oct 16, 2019, 22:50

Obama and Kerry met with other world leaders while Trump was president.  WTH for? This is unheard of.  WTH is going on?

Oct 17, 2019, 09:41

I'm a fan of Trump's achievements and how his term has shined a light on a lot of the bureaucratic evils in the world/US.

Would I wanna have a beer with him if he weren't president or a bilionare, probably not.

The problem that I do have is that this all just looks like a massive setup to get Trump into landslide win next year.

That makes me nervous. Whenever there is such a large effort towards an unstated goal, my snout is out.

The question is, why have hardly any of the people conspiring against DT gone to prison? At this point is very clear there was a conspiracy. It's clear that numerous private, public and state employed persons have been involved. So what's the deal?

There's been so much farcical nonsense, some of it illegal, and yet the focus seems to be on the story rather than than the law. Right? I mean, one either commits an illegal act or you don't. You either go to prison or you don't. So what's wrong with the system? We hear the terms conspiracy, treason, misuse of power, corruption on and on but nothing every comes of it after the 24 news cycle. 

To believe the narrative we have to accept that most US politicians don't know or understand the law and that the U.S. judiciary is completely powerless as well as incompetent. I don't buy it.

Is the deep state throwing ghost punches to drum up support for Trump? I'm starting to think so. The first and most obvious reason would be for him to gain approval for war with Iran. Basically another Iraq war but will last longer, cause greater instability, resurgent and new  terror groups that keep the conflict morphing and rolling on, and ultimately a lot of weapons and supply contracts for US and European firms.

...or is it just an effort to destabilise the largest and most dangerous pillar of Islam in the middle east? Not so unbelievable if you buy into the Jewish control narrative of people a lot further to the right than myself. 

Just a bit of a paranoid hypothesis, I guess.

Either way, no BS, if Trump wins 2020, I shall be buying a shyte ton of Bitcoin. 

No coulda, woulda or shoulda this time Mr Moz ;)

Oct 17, 2019, 10:12

Gold and silver.:D

Oct 17, 2019, 11:11

It depends on how many seasons of Gold Rush one binges Draad.

Haha Tony Beets

Oct 17, 2019, 12:54

The question is, why have hardly any of the people conspiring against DT gone to prison?    “

The answer to that short question is probably large enough to match the Encyclopaedia Britannica. The reality is that, although a lot of people laugh their asses off when you talk about the deep state, it is exactly what it is. The Deepstate is in control but they are slowly starting to become unraveled and unmasked. That is why they are jumping around like a cat on a hot tin roof. That is why they are so desperate to stop Trump and, dare I say, Brexit. Brexit, to Europe, is to what Trump is to the left in the USA. And now we have Trump Mk2 in the UK and I am hoping like hell that they do not manage to get him out. 

They know that the man on the street are seeing through them and that is why they are shit scared of an election. They are so scared that they are prepared to take over and put Corbyn in charge without an election because they know that there is no way in hell that the electorate would put Corbyn in No 10.    

Oct 17, 2019, 13:06

@Cera

Deep state or not. If there is a record or evidence of something and it is a crime, then the courts should see the perpetrator charged and nothing should really stand in the way. There is a separation of power after all. 

The process is transparent and simple enough. 

The debate focuses or ends up on intangibles, and even from the red side, there seems to be no follow-through on the clear and truly damning evidence. It all becomes "Remember when you spoke that nonsense?" as opposed to "Remember that crime you committed and went to prison for?"

Hence the snout be out.

Oct 17, 2019, 16:05

“ Deep state or not. If there is a record or evidence of something and it is a crime, then the courts should see the perpetrator charged and nothing should really stand in the way. There is a separation of power after all. “

It really isn’t as simple as that in the USA at all. The Dems have managed, over the years, to load both state and federal benches with leftie judges. It is only since Trump that they have slowly been able to dismantle the shackles of liberal leftist thinking judges in the USA. Do you in your wildest dreams have thought that Loretta lynch or Eric Holder or even Jeff Sessions would have travelled the world to get to the bottom of this circus? No ways. It would have been dead and buried since 4 Nov 2016 and nobody would have been any wiser.

Remember that if all went to plan, there would nobody would even have known about the Russian investigation. Well, not in the way we know about it now. We would probably have heard that Trump was a Russian spy and all the fabricated “evidence” would have been used to try him for treason and demolish the entire “Trump Empire” in a few rugged judgments and one swift blow.

They were never prepared for the fallout that we are seeing now. Much like the left and Cameron and his followers wasn’t prepared for the Brexit result.

Oct 17, 2019, 16:45

Ceradyne

If Clinton won there would have not been any investigation of the ultra-corrupt shenanigans of the DP politicians like Obama, Clinton, Biden, Pelosi, Podesta, Schiff et al.

The Uranium story and the bribe of  R142 million paid by the Russians to the Clinton Foundation is now on the table and Biden is already in trouble about the Ukraine and China bribes,   The next two to get into public scrutiny is Kerry and Pelosi, with Schiff also going down fast.

A  lot of jail time is on the cards for some very real criminals associated with the DP.   Using their children will not help them at all.  

Oct 17, 2019, 17:11

Plum, same reason why none of our crooks are being prosecuted either...these bastards are brilliant at plausible deniability and dodging. Fly like a butterfly and steal like Zuma.

Oct 17, 2019, 17:14

Plum the political bias in Washington D.C has infiltrated all avenues of government including the Justice Dept.

It is almost impossible to get a jury in Washington D.C or Baltimore to reach a decision and convict any deep state operative or Demorat.

The only solution I see in justice being served is to lay charges and have a Military trail.

Surely, leaking classified documents, meeting with foreign govt. officials from Iran, destroying evidence that has been requested by congress, fabricating evidence, lying under oath, setting up foreign intelligence networks to spy on USA citizens, bribery just for starters are treason in one way or another.

By the way on the issue of having a beer with President Trump if you do get an invite I would be very proud to fill in for you.

Cheers, Hic.

Oct 17, 2019, 17:32

AJH

Th issue of corrupt administration in Washington is nothing new - all of the 2 Bushes, Clinton and Obama thrived on it and made sure there were no legal action taken.   Why do you think the younger Bush is now lovey-dovey with Obama?  Criminals flock together.

I am not sure that Trump will succeed in rooting out corruption in the US Government.  There are elements of the RP also involved - eg  Romney.   They will undermine everything Trump is trying to do to get the corruption swamp cleared, because the net may also catching them out.       

Oct 17, 2019, 17:36

In Brazil a snake swallowed a member of parliament:

Could we please order three hundred of these snakes. Three hundred to be delivered to Brussels, three hundred  to Westminster and three hundred to Congress. The Brussels ones to be let loose anywhere. The Westminster ones to be let loose in the Labour benches and the Congress ones to be let loose in the Dem benches. 

Oct 18, 2019, 23:05

Unfortunately these snakes do not eat SKUNKS.

Oct 31, 2019, 17:56

To the top with this one.

Oct 31, 2019, 19:10

Probably a good time to bring this thread back to the top given that the House has just voted to formalize the impeachment process.

I see Bozo is tweeting his usual self-pitying garbage about this being the biggest witch hunt in US history . . . why is he or anyone else surprised, when he's the most deceitful, self-serving and corrupt president in American history?

Lock him up!

Oct 31, 2019, 19:59

Goodness. You see this as a win?

Haha...

Now they're locked into the process. 

Easy to win behind closed doors. 

Much tougher when you have to bother with the trivialities of due process. 

Rooi, in all honestly, I can't believe that you support this shit.

Oct 31, 2019, 21:26

Remember the House may pass a resolution - but the Senate may just throw it out without a hearing because it is clear that the whole story was cooked up politically and clear proof is not provided that a Senate Hearing is justified,    They need only a simple majority in the Senate to decide to proceed and if they do - it would be a fun show, I would regularly watch it.      

Nov 01, 2019, 07:50

"Rooi, in all honestly, I can't believe that you support this shit."

This is the same moron who swore that Hillary would beat Trump by a landslide...…. and yet he has still not learnt his lesson.....

Nov 01, 2019, 10:47

"Rooi, in all honestly, I can't believe that you support this shit."

Ummm . . . Plum, I'm not entirely sure what it is you think I'm supporting?

Please note that I don't support this long and laborious impeachment process. If it was my call, Bozo would be in jail already along with a few of his disgusting family members.

Nov 01, 2019, 10:57

For a person to go to jail there must be a criminal offence proven in a court of law - what is the offence that Trump or any of his family members has committed? 

Nov 01, 2019, 11:00

"Ummm . . . Plum, I'm not entirely sure what it is you think I'm supporting?"

Communist-style misuse of power that flies directly in the face of democracy.

Yet, you don't seem bothered. How?

Nov 01, 2019, 11:49

Well Plum, first off, I don't see the term "Communist-style" in the same negative light that you and other Trumpanzees see it. I know the effects of McCarthyism are still felt, especially in communities where people tend to be insular, narrow-minded and impressionable . . . but the theory of communism is actually a very good one that I identify with. 

The problem is that human nature makes it almost impossible to implement communism practically but that's not to say the ideals of equality, common ownership and the abolition of classes in society are bad things, it just means that humans are too greedy and self-serving to manage lofty ideals such as communism.

Anyway, just so we're clear, I also don't support things like obstruction of justice, bribery, corruption, nepotism, self-serving incompetent fools in positions of power and treason which is why I think Bozo should be in jail already . . . but if the long-winded impeachment process achieves the same result then I can live with that. Doesn't mean I support it. I support chucking the fat, bloated pig in jail and throwing the key away . . . or having him put up against a wall and shot for treason.

Lock him up!

Nov 01, 2019, 12:41

"it just means that humans are too greedy and self-serving to manage lofty ideals such as communism."

There are hundreds of millions of dead people that would like to have a word with you about the "just" in that sentence.

It's a sexy doctrine that paints an impossible world while providing the perfect vehicle for a disastrous rise to power. Nothing more. What you are doing is the equivalent of quoting some of Hitler's words/ideas out of context and saying that in principle, it ain't so bad. No. The entire thing can fuck off. Every last idea, word or symbol. Done.

It doesn't work. It never has. So why the fuck not try to improve the thing that has worked instead of faltering at the logically immature hurdle of assuming that for an idea to be better than capitalism, it must be its opposite.

At what point do we realise that nobody has the right to stunt the talent or the reward for that talent which it's owner earned? That is literally the opposite of freedom or equality.

Communists need to stop pretending that true equality is what they're selling. They are only offering to punish the talented and uplift the underachieving. They appeal to the stupid, lazy and a small power elite that make the West's elite appear legion.

Capitalist countries have a much better record of assisting the weak. Women, elderly, mentally challenged, gay, blind, deaf...take your pick. Capitalist countries with capitalist ideals have helped more of them more often.  Name a desired outcome in the communist doctrine and its likely capitalism will have got closer to realising it.

As a proponent of evolution, the onus is on you to explain why in this instance you choose to ignore one of its few truly fundamental principles. This, in the face of an embarrassing amount of evidence in support of the benefits of including it in your thinking as concerns economics, the perpetuation of the species and social well-being.

Again, it's you that has to explain why Trump's corruption, obstruction and collusion have not been proven despite 60% of politicians and 100% of the deep state(basically just career law enforcement) have been gunning for him.

What I glean from this, correct me if I'm wrong, is that...

a) You fancy jailing someone because you have declared them a self-serving nepotist

b) You have no respect for due process as is required under democracy so long as the outcome suits your end.

c) You are one of the people helping to perpetuate one of the most dangerous doctrines the world has ever known. If not, the most dangerous.

I know you don't just say this stuff in passing.

And that is what I find truly unbelievable.

Nov 01, 2019, 12:57

Plum, all I can say is that it's pretty obvious that everything I said about communism in theory vs communism in practice flew high over your head.

No worries, let's just disagree and leave it at that.

Lock him up! 

Nov 01, 2019, 13:35

No it didn't fly over anything. You're not the first person i've heard make that point, nor will you be the last, unfortunately.

Here...

"it just means that humans are too greedy and self-serving to manage lofty ideals"

That's the crux of your point, right?

It completely ignores a simple fact about life, all life...from microbial to sentient. 

Efficiency. Greed and efficiency are NOT the same thing. Communist supporters like to blur this line. They like to blame the imperfect humans for failing to achieve their perfect communist world.

Anyway. I'm starting a new political party. Our goals are equality, freedom, growing our economy, peace, a clean environment, education, progress, national pride with strong judicial, executive and legislative branches of government.  

How do we aim to get there?

War, murder, rape, robbery, corruption, coercion, blackmail, spying, disinformation, mass killing, torture, small super powerful elite, deprivation of freedom, oppression of counter opinions and the execution of anyone for anything the state deems a crime.

Wanna sign up? 

No?

I mean, in theory, our doctrine is perfect. Look at the desired outcomes for reference.

"but the theory of communism is actually a very good one that I identify with."

No, it's the desired outcomes that resonate with you. Not the theory itself. Again, not the same thing.

Nov 01, 2019, 13:49

"War, murder, rape, robbery, corruption, coercion, blackmail, spying, disinformation, mass killing, torture, small super powerful elite, deprivation of freedom, oppression of counter opinions and the execution of anyone for anything the state deems a crime."

Hmmm . . . that sounds familiar . . . did you copy that from the current White House manifesto under Bozo?

Nov 01, 2019, 13:52

The short answer, no.

Last I checked he oversaw a permanent ceasefire. Does that sound like war or does it sound like the opposite of war?

Nov 01, 2019, 14:01

A long list of crimes where there is no evidence at all that it happened.   Just total BS  in fact.  Where did you get load of BS from - it seems more like you pasted it from, an article about bribery and corruption of the Clintons, Biden, Kerry and Obama.  They did all of the above and worse and there is in their cases lots of evidence to prove the existence of a criminal mafia under Obama.   

Nov 01, 2019, 14:17

Ah yes . . . the permanent ceasefire in the Middle East. 

LMAO!

Only a brainwashed Trumpanzee could believe that that's going to end well . . .

Nov 01, 2019, 14:32

Trump is against the endless wars Bush and Obama landed the USA in and the fact is he wants to take the troops out of the ME,   He is not a warmonger and has stated in the election campaign in 2016 what he is aiming to do.   Was at least honest when it comes to that.

Let he Muslims fight their own battles - if countries dependent on ME oil feel their interests threatened let them do the fighting - not the USA on their behalf.   One thing is for sure if anyone hits the interests of the USA - the revenge will be short, decisive and terrible for them.  

The madness is that the media wants another war in the ME involving the USA and they are not getting it.      

Nov 01, 2019, 15:23

Ah, atleast it's out in the open now. Rooi is a totalitarian commie, under the guise of a liberal.  Typical limousine lib...it actually makes perfect sense!

Nov 01, 2019, 17:41

Rooi you are correct about the days are numbered.

They are for the Demorats because the S... is going to hit the fan very soon and guess who are going to be covered in S...!

Yep deep Do-Do.

You continually sell the President and his inner circle short....big time and a big mistake.

By the way the Bozo left office three years ago. Correct Bozo Osama Obama.

Nov 01, 2019, 23:56

The latest story about the so-called whistleblower is that he worked with Brennan in the CIA.   Brennan said that the complaint was so well written is must be from a top class CIA staff member, It is the same Brennan who encouraged CIA and ex-CIA staff to lay complaints against Trump.  After being an assistant to Brennan and after the latter was fired -  the so-called whistleblower went to work for the Biden campaign organization.

Sounds to me more and more like a DP complot and the fact is strengthened by the meeting between him and Schiff - the chief political supporter of the Russian Hoax story,  When that story backfired and could not be used Schiff and co had to find another myth to be used to try and stop Trump from running in the 2020 election.

In the meantime the new Impeachment story is an attempt to draw attention away from the IG report to be released soon.   The DP must realize that they would not survive politically when massive wrongdoing by them is exposed and they are desperately trying to get the leftist media to campaign that the upcoming reports is not worth anything.

Bad news the whole story,  

AJH

The name is Osama Hussein Obama      

Nov 02, 2019, 04:29

It's not communism where the state makes decisions for you and indolence gets the same reward as diligence......that's at fault. It's flawed human nature.

Sure we saw that clearly in the old Soviet Union and the movie is playing out in Venezuela every day.

Nov 02, 2019, 06:55

"In theory its a good thing."

Well it's not a theory.

Theories are tested hypothesis which have stood up to scrutiny.

Communism hasn't ever done that, theoretically or practically.

In reality, it's just an evil dogma that results in death. 

Nov 02, 2019, 07:01

Anyway, Rooi.

I'd like you to fight your corner.

Ja, I know it's risky because everyone and his dog will take the chance to rip you. But that's not my goal.

Despite the impression I might give off, I'm genuinely interested in your more detailed opinion.

And as you'll note, I don't do the bandwagon thing so I'm not trying to bait you into something only to gang up on you.

Nov 02, 2019, 07:17

"In theory its a good thing."

The theory is to reward the hardworking and the loafers the same. Nothing good about that.

Communism has nothing to do with helping the poor and downtrodden.  It's  all about manipulating the poor masses to take power. ...to what end?

Nov 02, 2019, 08:24

I knew the late Roley Arenstein who had the longest ban of any SA Communist well and frequently had discussions with him on issues.   His grandmother was a sister of Karl Marx and he used to call him Uncle Karl. 

He very accurately described the USSR as having nothing to do with Communism - the theory of which is based on ancient Jewish system of economy in biblical times.   The purist form of communism is what is found in kibbutzim in the present Israel.   He went on to say that many National Party senior members in their youth were Communists as well - very true  - and even say that some aspects of apartheid was in line with what Lenin introduced in Russia after the Communists took over Government.   Fact is the National Party was a socialist institution and was typical of the kind of Government the socialist and communist elements strive for.     

The problem is that some of the wealthy and left-wing politicians see the theoretical concept of Communism as an ideal way to bluff the innocents in society so as to seize power and to introduce another era of dictatorship.   With the modern systems of communication and the media they use the media and computerized systems to brainwash the population in supporting them.  

When they get into power what Hitler and Stalin did would be mild compared to what they will come up with,   That is why they want to flood the USA with migrants that would vote for them and illegal voting by migrants is the norm in California and the result is that the State is in chaos administratively - an ideal situation to take control of Government.

I would say that the theoretical communists comprise of a minute section of any community - the rogues are as Arenstein said not Communists - but dictators and that is what is going on in the USA and other traditional democratic states.   What the present lot wants have nothing to do with Communism - it has to do to use left-wing ideology to take power and institute dictatorship that would never be benefitting the populations at all.   

Just look at the present USA political scenario and you get the picture.  The dolts like eight out of ten DP candidates are effectively Democratic Socialists - mostly politicians that has stolen and amassed wealth themselves and are really not intending anything for the people, but to install their own brand of dictatorship.

Bad news the whole lot of them and for anybody to fall for what is really happening in the USA and Europe and support them - like Rooinek did in this case - can best be described as total ignorance of the real situation.                 

Nov 08, 2019, 11:29

Rooi

Now that the rugby over, perhaps you'd like to answer my question above.

Nov 08, 2019, 11:55

Nov 08, 2019, 12:06

"Now that the rugby over, perhaps you'd like to answer my question above."

Plum, if I look at your questions above your last post then the last question you asked me is this one:

"Does that sound like war or does it sound like the opposite of war?"

My response to that question was to suggest that the "permanent ceasefire" is just more of Bozo's Kool Aid and there will be a resumption of hostilities in the region sooner rather than later.

Does that clear it up?

Nov 08, 2019, 12:15

No, it doesn't.

"Anyway, Rooi.

I'd like you to fight your corner.

Ja, I know it's risky because everyone and his dog will take the chance to rip you. But that's not my goal.

Despite the impression I might give off, I'm genuinely interested in your more detailed opinion.

And as you'll note, I don't do the bandwagon thing so I'm not trying to bait you into something only to gang up on you."

Nov 08, 2019, 12:17

Que?

"I'd like you to fight your corner" is a question?

Even if I put a question mark at the end it still sounds like a statement rather than a question.

Nov 08, 2019, 13:40

Stop being a tit.

I want to know more. Are you gonna discuss it or not?

Nov 08, 2019, 13:50

Huh?

I'd also love to know more . . . I think most people would . . . but how exactly can I help you? Please be a bit more specific than "I want to know more". If you have a question then phrase it as a question and go ahead and ask it. 

I'm not trying to be a tit. I don't appreciate your insinuation that I'm dodging anything or refusing to answer questions. I'm not a coward like Baboon-ou, Moffie and DumbAss. Ask me an actual question and I'll do my best to answer it.

Nov 08, 2019, 14:45

Dude, we were taking about communism. 

I said that I think you resonate with the outcomes, not the actual doctrine. 

Which may or may not be correct. You'll likely say that that the there are plenty principles and rules that make sense to you and which you support, regardless of outcomes.

So, I just want to know more about what you meant. 

...because as far as I can tell, you did only mention outcomes.

Nov 08, 2019, 14:59

Well okay then, I'll just repeat what I've already said and you can tell me which bits you don't like or disgree with . . . 

I identify strongly with some of the communist principles . . . like equality, shared ownership and the abolition of class in society . . . but I also readily admit that it's very difficult to put those ideals into practice because our human nature tends towards greed, corruption and abuse of power meaning that communism has failed wherever people have tried to implement it . . . but that's not to say those ideals are wrong or we can't still strive for them.

Now, what is still bothering you about that?

Nov 08, 2019, 15:21

If anyone ever wanted to show people an example of interpersonal skills that won't get you far in life..... just ask them to read Piss Mint's posts over the years.....

No wonder he is such a bitter and angry old age citizen……… his life is a mess, and it never amounted up to what he expected it to be, but with this constant attitude to people and life, who can expect anything else

LMFAO

Nov 08, 2019, 15:23

Wehe . . . the obsessed and utterly consumed DumbAss calling someone else bitter and angry!

LMAO!

Nov 08, 2019, 15:32

From the guy who relishes, and deliberately goes out of his way..... every single day.... to turn people against him.....

He lives off the negative energy that he creates...… its what he wakes up for every morning.....

Who can I piss off or piss on today.....No wonder you chose the name Urinal Mint..... its all coming together now

LMFAO..... what a fun life

Nov 08, 2019, 15:40

Hmmm . . . so now, where were we before DumbAss exploded into his usual rage?

Oh yes . . . Plum was going to explain why it's so wrong for people to strive for the ideals of equality, common ownership and the abolition of class . . . 

Nov 08, 2019, 16:19

I got all of that the first time.

Those ideals are the desired outcomes. 

So, I'm asking you if you are happy with and agree in terms of how communism attempts to achieve those ideals.

Let's assume humans had no faults. In other words, they would not fail any system that you set them up in. 

Would communism be your choice?

Nov 08, 2019, 17:48

"Oh yes . . . Plum was going to explain why it's so wrong for people to strive for the ideals of equality, common ownership and the abolition of class . . . "

The old Commie lie...common ownership? BS...it's mob rule....abolition of class, what class?...it's the abolition of accountability...the same reason they hate religion too....free stuff crowd don't want competition...it's not about ideals, it's about taking something you did not work for and giving it to someone who does not deserve it, while you're skimming off the cream...it's so unfair! Why should some have more than others?

We are all equal, yet some are more equal than others? Right Rooi...you should be one of the "more equal " ones?

Nov 08, 2019, 18:55

Lol Draad, were you also forced to suffer Animal Farm in high school.

Nov 08, 2019, 20:43

"Let's assume humans had no faults. In other words, they would not fail any system that you set them up in. 

Would communism be your choice?"

Yes.

BTW Animal Farm is a brilliant novel by a brilliant author.

Nov 09, 2019, 00:58

Yes, and a brilliant example of what is wrong with the world today....

And no Plum, I suffered other horrors in the last 80's class...ever...Animal Farm is much more interesting than "Jamaica In" and " Joernaal van Jorik"...we were tortured back in the 80's, but we were also the best generation the world will ever see. GenX FTW!:D

Nov 09, 2019, 10:46

Ok, well I think it's safe to say that Rooi doesn't have a copy of TCM next to his bed.

Rooi, I'm going to assume that your feelings towards communism are romantic by definition. 

The prevailing images in my mind are Che, Cuba, red, populations in uniform, fear, deprivation, unfulfilled belief, etc. Those all make for good stories. In that sense they romanticised, despite being largely negative.

Were you knowledgeable on the platform that sets up its outcomes, you'd likely have elaborated by now. 

If you haven't responded due to some other reason, consider the above retracted.

Guess I'm just gonna have to read it(TCM) and see for myself. 

Maybe I'll audiobook it. Will check back periodically. If my opinion changes drastically from this point on, please stage an intervention. 

Nov 09, 2019, 18:08

Nothing is safe to say Plum...once I was fooled too, but the scales fell of...pure hate transcends reason...and boy does he hate. You are wasting your time. He's lost.

Nov 09, 2019, 18:42

Lol Draad

I'm very capable of forming my own open opinions.

You and other dislike Rooi, I don't. Maybe that's because I have an appreciation for no bullshit. Or maybe it's beecause he and I have never been kak to each other. Either way, it is what it is. I prefer to treat people based on my own experiences with them. 

Nov 09, 2019, 20:21

And that's fine Plum...I respect you for that...Like I said, that was my POV a few years ago...and I don't just dislike him, I despise him...the only person on the planet...I have more time for Zuma...and one day you'll see that he is full of BS and the biggest liar and fraud on this site....absolutely no integrity...a God hater...he hates the mere idea of God and redemption...the idea of accountability to something higher than chance...bitterness incarnate. 

Nov 10, 2019, 09:20

Draad, God hate offends you as much as what God love offends others.

You cannot expect to judge others on their belief or opposition to belief and not be judged for your belief or support for religious things.

If God was a proven being that people could see and follow, or rebel against by choice, then you might have a definite argument either way. As it stands, there is no such thing.

All we have is to say A) what we believe and B) if science can't explain it then the Judeo-Christian God is behind it.

Always remember, Christianity was the vehicle for the longest and darkest time in human history. Apartheid, communism and the Nazis all pale in comparison to what was achieved in Christ's name. Whether you count the bodies, the complete destruction of cultures or the 600+ years of lost advancement of our species, the church sits at the top of every category...by far. By very very far.

And you'll say, "People are responsible for that. NOT God!" Ok, cool. 

The fact is, the average person isn't a murderer and doesn't take pleasure in torture. It's only a very small fraction of people that do. 

That is, until you provide them with a "higher cause". 

That's when the wheels come off and that's why many people actively oppose religious views.

Nov 10, 2019, 11:25

Plum, I know...and it's not about the Christian faith or Moslem or any orher faith...it's about the idea of good vs evil....about a higher purpose than just being...I don't mind other views...it's the aggressive opposition to my own views I'm responding to....it's like the burning of books...oppression of ideas...my way or the highway.

It was wrong when the church did it and it's still wrong.

Here's a simple test for you. If you had the power to censor anyone or any topic, how would you use it? How would Rooi, and how would I or anyone else?...and then extrapolate to the world in general.

Nov 10, 2019, 13:33

"...it's about the idea of good vs evil....about a higher purpose than just being."

Exactly. And some feel that religion is evil. 

Problem is, you are required to take their view personally. 

Nov 11, 2019, 12:03

Look, I'm bias here...we all are.

I'm against intolerance of any kind, as long as other peoples's rights are not infringed upon, but there are limits to freedom, the problem lies in identifying where the barriers/ boundaries should be...and that's no easy thing...I'm too opinionated when it comes to Rooi...wasn't always like that...

Nov 11, 2019, 12:59

". . . I'm too opinionated when it comes to Rooi . . ."

At the risk of setting Draad off on a new series of self-righteous and shrill squawking, I would just point out that this is not reciprocal.

I can't think of a single poster whose opinions mean less to me than this dull-witted, boring and insignificant attention-seeker.

Nov 11, 2019, 13:46

:D

Nov 11, 2019, 14:34

Draad

If I opposed Christianity as much as you support it, there is no way that you would not be offended and personally insulted.

That's the point.

It ain't anyone's fault. Just the nature nature of the beast.

Nov 11, 2019, 15:00

Plum, I can handle being offended.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” 

And with this quote I'm not trying to imply that I'm "good" and those opposing my views are "evil"... I'm just saying some things are important enough not to worry about offending someone.

It's impossible to please everyone...some will always be offended.

Nov 11, 2019, 17:03

Very interesting point Db...… and a bloody good one

Nov 11, 2019, 17:53

Thanks DA, I know we don't actually agree on the religious topic, but regardless of topic, nothing should be forced down our thoughts without serious resistance. I absolutely hate mob rule!...regardless of what the mob stands for. 

Nov 12, 2019, 07:20

"It's impossible to please everyone...some will always be offended."

Yes, normally the religious person.

That's been my experience anyway.

Nov 12, 2019, 18:53

"Yes, normally the religious person."

Used to be IMO, but these days the progressive snowflakes need their safe spaces and even the odd gender pronoun can set them off....chaos...

You need to Log in to reply.