You need to LOG IN to reply.

Bozo the dim bulb . . .

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Bozo the dim bulb . . .

Feb 27, 2019, 20:51

If anyone is dumb enough to still believe that Donald "Bozo" Trump is anything but a very stupid and ignorant fool, ask yourself why Bozo threatened his school - Fordham college - with legal action if they ever released his SAT scores.

You can read the story here.

Feb 27, 2019, 20:57

Another revelation, Michael Cohen produced documentation proving that Bozo actually paid someone to bid for and buy a portrait of Bozo at an auction . . . and Bozo paid the bidder out of funds for his "charity" organization.

LMAO!

Feb 28, 2019, 08:42

The Silence of the Trumpanzees . . .

Feb 28, 2019, 12:05

"Another revelation, Michael Cohen produced documentation proving that Bozo actually paid someone to bid for and buy a portrait of Bozo at an auction . . . and Bozo paid the bidder out of funds for his "charity" organization."

Old news.

Feb 28, 2019, 12:33

"If anyone is dumb enough to still believe that Donald "Bozo" Trump is anything but a very stupid and ignorant fool, ask yourself why Bozo threatened his school - Fordham college - with legal action if they ever released his SAT scores."

Would you like information like that about yourself  being published on the News, regardless of how clever you are?

Feb 28, 2019, 12:35

Old news?

Tell that to Google . . . because not one of the hundreds of results are older than 24 hours . . . unless you're so up to speed and so cool that yesterday's news is already too old for you?

I suspect you're confusing this latest story with a similar incident in 2014 when Bozo bid $10k (from his "charity" again) for a 6 foot portrait of himself at an auction at his Mar-a-Lago resort "just to get the bidding started" as he claimed, only to find that no-one else was interested and he ended up buying his own portrait. 

LMAO!

Not quite the same story. This is him paying some pal of his $60k for another Trump portrait at an Art Hampton auction just because he was conceited and narcissistic enough to want his portrait to fetch the highest price, and then reimbursing his pal out of his "charity" funds.

No surprise that Bozo would stoop to those kind of levels of pathetic attention-seeking but they are two distinct incidents.

Feb 28, 2019, 12:36

"Would you like information like that about yourself  being published on the News, regardless of how clever you are?"

I'm pretty sure most people wouldn't mind at all if the results were good. It's when the results show that you're a barely-literate cretin that you'd threaten the school with legal action if your results ever got out.

Feb 28, 2019, 12:41

Oh and here's Bozo tweeting after the Art Hampton auction pretending to be surprised that his portrait fetched the highest price but knowing it was all a fake . . .

Donald J. Trump?@realDonaldTrump

Just found out that at a charity auction of celebrity portraits in E. Hampton, my portrait by artist William Quigley topped list at $60K

1,721 people are talking about this

Wehe . . . what a truly pathetic loser!

Feb 28, 2019, 12:43

"I'm pretty sure most people wouldn't mind at all if the results were good. It's when the results show that you're a barely-literate cretin that you'd threaten the school with legal action if your results ever got out."

I don't agree...and good is a relative term.

PS, You are right. I am probably wrong about the painting thing. I did not know he had his charity pay for two paintings of himself, but weren't both auctions for charity?

Feb 28, 2019, 12:51

". . . but weren't both auctions for charity?"

I think so, but what difference does that make? The fact that he's paying for these vanity paintings out of his own supposed "charity" is nothing short of disgraceful. Not the only times he's used his "charity" organisation as a personal piggy bank either.

Feb 28, 2019, 13:49

"I think so, but what difference does that make? The fact that he's paying for these vanity paintings out of his own supposed "charity" is nothing short of disgraceful. Not the only times he's used his "charity" organisation as a personal piggy bank either.

It makes a huge difference. Who else is gonna buy a Trump painting? He probably donated the painting to get the publicity in the first place....and then he used his charity to give money to another charity. If he did not do it, the other charity would not have had the 60K he gave them. What is so horrible about that...and here we are talking about it almost 3 years later, so he got the publicity he wanted. Genius!

Feb 28, 2019, 14:24

Feb 28, 2019, 21:16

And whose College grades were guarded like the Crown jewels.......why Barack Obama. Tell us about your grades for your BA in spelling, Peeper.

Mar 01, 2019, 10:11

"And whose College grades were guarded like the Crown jewels.......why Barack Obama. Tell us about your grades for your BA in spelling, Peeper."

Much more were sealed than his collage grades.

Mar 01, 2019, 11:46

The usual Trumpanzee response . . . "but what about Hillary . . . what about Obama . . . what about him . . . what about her . . ."

I'm not talking about Obama's SAT scores, I'm talking about Bozo and his threat to take his school to court if they ever release his SAT scores.

Why can't you Trumpanzees and MAGATs ever deal with Bozo's issues without whining about what someone else did?

Mar 01, 2019, 12:02

“Why can't you Trumpanzees and MAGATs ever deal with Bozo's issues without whining about what someone else did?”

Ever heard of something called hypocrisy? Probably not because you fail to see the hypocrisy in Ou Maaikie’s posts as well.

Mar 01, 2019, 12:05

Poor Micheal Cohen. He has now got two criminal referrals and has been referred regarding several lies in his testimony! His lawyer is a clinton operative and has thrown poor Michael under the bus.

Best of all Cohen though refuted the collusion hoax and said Trump had not asked him to lie etc. Also he was never in Prague whvch is the last nail in the Russian collusion Hoax.

What a disaster for the scumbag demonrats

Hahahahahahahahaha poor rooijackass has disappeared under a mountain of EGG!!!

Mar 01, 2019, 12:47

". . . because you fail to see the hypocrisy in Ou Maaikie’s posts as well"

Well, at least this is a very slight variation of the same tired old theme . . . so now it's not "buh-but-but what about Hillary/Obama?", it's "buh-but-but what about ou Maaik?"

LMAO!

Mar 01, 2019, 14:03

So you do acknowledge the hypocrisy?

Mar 01, 2019, 14:12

Uh-oh, not enough ou Maaik bashers, Ceradunce? What, there's only about 8 of you bashing away at ou Maaik every day and you little chaps need me as well?

Mar 01, 2019, 19:28

"there's only about 8 of you bashing away at ou Maaik every day"

8??

Mar 01, 2019, 22:35

Okay, so maybe not just 8 . . . let's say 10 or even 12 of you attacking ou Maaik . . . but even if it was just 8, is that not enough?

Mar 01, 2019, 23:11

“Posted by: DbDraad (8949 posts) Mar 01, 2019, 19:28

"there's only about 8 of you bashing away at ou Maaik every day"

8??”

Have you counted the number of people who Ou Maaikie has been bashing at every day?

Mar 02, 2019, 08:24

Rooi. IMO the "Mike Bashers" are:

1. Moz
  2. Cera
  3. Card/Auge/...
  4. Pakie
So unles you count no.3 above as the rest, your numbers are way off.:D

Like I said before, I like the way you stick up for Mike.

PS, to the "Mike Bashers" ...please keep at it, Oom Mike would be much less happily retired without your efforts!:D

Mar 02, 2019, 08:27

Cera, Ou Maaik is a battle axe/ battle troll of note! May his battles last for many years to come!

Mar 02, 2019, 10:38

One man’s basher is another man’s battle axe/troll........

Mar 02, 2019, 12:04

:):D:angel:

Mar 04, 2019, 18:23

Mar 04, 2019, 22:55

A very interesting discussion:

You need to Log in to reply.