Bozo the pathetic sore loser costing lives . . .

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Bozo the pathetic sore loser costing lives . . .

Nov 16, 2020, 15:16

Bozo's refusal to concede the election and his delaying of the transition is going to cost thousands of American lives as Covid-19 spirals further out of control in the USA.

Did anyone really doubt that Bozo would choose to whine and wail about the election being stolen rather than saving lives?

Get this self-serving one-term failure out of the White House and stick him in jail where he belongs.

Nov 16, 2020, 18:11

Oh that’s priceless....he is costing lives by not unleashing Basement Joe on the virus? Dumbass let me explain the constitution to you. Trump remains the Chief Executive till January. Legally he cannot pass responsibilty to Biden till then.

Waaaaaaaaahahahaha.....a November transition. Maybe they should have just done it with the time change. Talk about stoopid!

Nov 16, 2020, 19:27

Lol...dumbfuckistan on display!

Nov 16, 2020, 20:43

Biden is smart enough to know his limitations. 

He won't go on live TV telling people that he is really clever, and doctors are amazed by how much he understands science and Covid. Trump stated in March that he should have worked in science. 
Then Trump recommended a witch doctor from Africa who has seen aliens to provide a second point of view. Or Scott Atlas in place of Fauci to undermine the public health message promoting herd immunity.  

Or go on TV and prescribe BS like injecting bleach or unproven drugs like HCQ.
HCQ actually increases the death rate, and no sensible doctor is recommending it. 

Biden will assemble a team that is much stronger than Trump's. He will listen to experts, simple as. 

Nov 16, 2020, 20:47

I want to hear more about Trump amending the US constitution in order to have a longer Christmas holiday.

Pretty please, Rooi.

Nov 17, 2020, 03:08

"Or go on TV and prescribe BS like injecting bleach or unproven drugs like HCQ.
HCQ actually increases the 
death rate, and no sensible doctor is recommending it."

Classic.

See the source image

Nov 17, 2020, 07:02

No sensible Doctor like the Henry Ford health system....and Trump never ‘prescribed’ injecting bleach. You are a bit of a liar Denny boy.

Nov 17, 2020, 08:06

The US death toll doesn't lie ..............

Nov 17, 2020, 08:11

So are you.

But unlike you I've got a grip of the funny side.

"Strange" how after 20 some odd years of friendship you've suddenly concluded I'm a liar huh? Thought a genius like you would have nailed that from the get go...no?:D

It really wasn't a friendship was it now....a means to an end seems more to the truth huh Mozzie boy.

Now there, that's what you've been angling for all along with your snide comments....another 20 year old argument about to erupt......go for it.

Nov 17, 2020, 08:14

"The US death toll doesn't lie .............."

Numbers don't lie, poor show by the world's leading nation. No-one in his right mind could adopt their model.

Sit back for the spin. Wait...wait....wait...it's a coming.

Nov 17, 2020, 08:43

Blo & Denny

Here's a question.

Were people that died of flu counted as have died of a) flu, b) COVID or C) both and counted as a flu and a COVID death?

When you speak about the death toll, and that number is influencing your political view, one would assume that you have a concrete answer to the pertinent question above.

https://www.sabhlokcity.com/2020/10/the-biggest-scandal-flu-deaths-being-counted-as-covid-deaths/

Nov 17, 2020, 08:59

Plum here's the thing......Trump was never serious about Covid from the time he became aware of it....he was entirely dismissive as he is to this day. Now I'm not saying this because I dislike the man, I'm saying this because it was the cause of my dislike for him. The point you're trying to make is flaky. Thousands of lives could have been saved if he'd set up a national procedure, what's more he would won the respect of the people.Trump would have done himself a lot of favours if he'd taken a more serious and hands on approach from the very beginning.

The American voter has spoken mate.......there's your answer. He lost an unlosable election. If you were Trump and you had to choose your opposition wouldn't you be licking your chops facing rickety and senile Biden?

Nov 17, 2020, 09:09

The point I am making is not flaky, Denny.

What's the average death toll for flu in the US. It's not a small number.

If you don't care about the answer then it's because you've made up your mind on the basis of emotion rather than fact.

Nov 17, 2020, 09:14

Nope, there's no emotion just the bare facts. I've responded to this on a different blog.

It's sad, very sad that we've lost so many.

And over here in Oz and little NZ is an example of going down the right path.

Nov 17, 2020, 09:24

Yes.

My worry no politician sees tragedy as any other than an opportunity.

COVID is no different.

So I place value on numbers and their authenticity/reliability.

Nov 17, 2020, 09:44

‘ So I place value on numbers and their authenticity/reliability.’

Let’s see you put all your money on Trump then there’s a good boy.

Nov 17, 2020, 09:58

Sure...and then?

Nov 17, 2020, 10:05

....then your mouth you pathetic loser boohoo

Nov 17, 2020, 11:37

Somebody needs a boyfriend.

Nov 17, 2020, 11:45

Nah....I just need you to stick around :D

No running away on your tearful sabbaticals :'(

Nov 17, 2020, 23:05

Denny I wrote two snippy responses, but what’s the point. 

Nov 17, 2020, 23:25

I see Trump is "floating" the idea to attack Iran. This could be some guise to cause a huge war to help him retain power. He has been replacing people in the Pentagon with his loyalists. 

As a lame-duck one-term president, the "inner state" as a result of this would probably be able to slow everything down and prevent this...

Nov 18, 2020, 00:13

Oh just what we need another conspiracy....lapped up by the Lefties. Embarrassing!

Nov 18, 2020, 00:21

Yeah Ive read that Trump was asking about launching a missile strike against Iran, though I'm not sure if was more a ploy to create an absolute shitstorm for Biden to deal with rather that a scheme to maintain power.

Funny how Moz was saying in the other thread how weaker Iran is due to America pulling out of the Nuclear Deal yet Trump on the other hand feels that a missile strike might be necessary. Guess Iran aren't as weak as Moz would have us believe.

Nov 18, 2020, 01:47

So you prefer to attack your avowed enemy when they’re strong Anger, as opposed to eliminating the threat when they are at a disadvantage.  Yep, sounds like Leftie strategy to me.

Nov 18, 2020, 02:02

Trump doesn’t care about anyone but himself, as if he would make the transition easier for Biden....is that the measure of the man? Of course not!

Meanwhile people are dying and cases are rising every day to all time highs. What’s he doing in the WH? He’s still the POTUS until Jan and he’s not doing a damn thing about Covid but then, did he ever? He’s sick in the head. The right thing to do is concede and let Biden do his job but he’s more concerned about his own feelings than others.

Put America first he said....yeah right pull the other leg it’s got bells on.

Nov 18, 2020, 02:25

LOL what happened to Donald Trump the President of Peace you where shiteing on about in the other thread. You pretty much just justified Iran needing to develop nuclear weapons for self defense purposes.

Cloudy

To Donald Trump America will always come a distant second to himself.

Nov 18, 2020, 03:01

Peace, but not with those who pursue terrorism....is that hard too grasp? In any case Trump has had less military deaths in overseas operations than any post  WW2  President. Just another pesky factoid.

Nov 18, 2020, 05:15

Why would you even take credit for that and speak nothing about the nearly 1/4 million people who have died from Covid? Oh I’m such a great guy I’ve saved many men in the military, maybe they just got better at not getting killed pppffftttt

Keep digging for excuses why he should still be president. He’s not and he isn’t. He lost and he’s crying in the WH because he got well and truly thumped by a doddering old fool who you all said pre-election was too dopey to win let alone run a country. So confident were you that the gloating went on for months and months and now he’s lost, it’s the bleating and opining we will all hear for the next 4 years. Take some Prozac.

Nov 18, 2020, 05:22

Stavanger....

A spoilt brat chucking his toys out of the cot but so arrogant in thinking he was adult enough to run a country. Look what he’s done. It’s a mess and rather than do the right thing and concede gracefully, he just wants to leave a bigger mess so he can say ‘there you go Biden, see if you can fix this.’

What an idiot.

Nov 18, 2020, 09:43

Just wait, Bozo is still going to try and pardon himself before he leaves office. That would be in line with all the other self-serving actions he's taken while in office. 

Would be a fitting way for this disgusting piece of human slime to leave the White House having failed to get himself a pardon that might keep him from becoming someone's prison bride.

Nov 18, 2020, 09:50

Meanwhile, Bozo has fired Chris Krebs, the head of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Agency within the Department of Homeland Security for debunking Bozo's pathetic lies and stating what everyone knows already, that the vote was the most secure in America's history.

Lock this repulsive pig up and give him 4 more years in a maximum security prison.

Nov 18, 2020, 09:53

Just as well Trompie aint British, he'd give himself a knighthood

Nov 18, 2020, 09:56

......like hurriedly appointing Army Corny Barrat to help him if he lost the election. Maybe Puttyin and Dim Bong Wun will get amongst all the dung he’s created and save him.

That I gotta see.

Nov 18, 2020, 09:58

Blobbok :D:D

Nov 18, 2020, 10:19

I wonder how long before the first 'Pres.Trompie'  movie is released, probably followed by a tv series, musical/stage show.

Nov 18, 2020, 10:24

Hmmm . . . if there was a movie about Bozo would it be in the comedy or the horror category?

Nov 18, 2020, 11:03

Nov 18, 2020, 11:43

Post-Election cracks

Nov 18, 2020, 13:41

Who would be stupid enough to play him?  Whoever it is ...it will either make his career or break it :'(

Any suggestions?

Nov 18, 2020, 13:44

Gonzo

Nov 18, 2020, 13:58

From Sesame Street? Poor Gonzo

Nov 18, 2020, 22:12

Hahaha.....no correction on your transferring power in November suggestion Peeper. Well why would we expect a coward to admit his error. As for the rest of you hysterics ....when somebody called Trump a racist it triggered your immune systems and as this thread shows, a subsequent TDS cytokine storm.

Nov 18, 2020, 23:45

I sometimes wonder if Moffie is just pretending to be this ignorant?

We all know that Krusty will only start in January (on the 20th, the point of Blob's "countdown" post on another thread that also sailed high over Moffie's flat, sloping forehead) but it's not Bozo one day and Krusty the next, there's a transition period that with every other change in presidency in history has already started by now.

Hard to believe Moffie knows so little about stuff like this but still shoots his stupid mouth off all the time.

Nov 19, 2020, 00:02

Sck it up sunshine, suck it up.

FMY

Nov 19, 2020, 01:56

They can’t blobbok it’s stuck in their craw.  They’ll choke on it before they suck it up.  

Hysterical?  Yeah ok hysterically happy I’ll agree with that :D

Nov 19, 2020, 04:58

No Peeper, after days of the deep dive, suddenly you know about the transition? But you said Trump is ‘costing lives’ and that the virus ‘is spiraling out of control’. 

Biden is at best 2 months away. By which time all indications are he will simply allow  Trump’s vaccine strategy to end the epidemic.

You obviously thought Trump should hand over the management of Covid now.....what an embarrassment.

Nov 19, 2020, 07:13

So I'm reading the infantile, deceitful and downright stupid response above from Moffie and asking myself questions like, "didn't this idiot see I used the word 'transition' in the very first sentence?" . . . or "how conceited is this old fop to think anyone needs to 'deep dive' from his laughable ignorance?" . . . and then it dawns on me . . . there's only one explanation . . . the dull-witted and poorly educated old relic had never heard about the transition of power between outgoing and incoming administrations! 

He's been schooled yet again and - instead of thanking me - he's behaving like a childish moron because he can't admit it.

LMAO!

Nov 20, 2020, 00:04

Nice try Coward.....but ‘costing’ is not in  the future tense. Case closed dumbass!

You need to Log in to reply.