Bozo the stable genius . . .

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Bozo the stable genius . . .

Jul 20, 2020, 11:52

Bozo recently underwent a mandatory cognitive test at the Walter Reed Medical Center. Ever since he completed the test, Bozo has been bragging about how he "aced" it and he claims the doctors were "very surprised" and told him "That's an unbelievable thing, rarely does anybody do what you just did."

Okay, so first off, the Montreal Cognitive Assessment (which is the test Bozo did) is not an IQ test. It's a rather simple test for dementia that takes between 10 and 15 minutes.

Secondly, it's not hard nor is meant to be hard. If you're not scoring 100% (or acing it as Bozo claims) then you may have the beginnings of dementia. That's all. In an interview with Chris Wallace of Fox news, Bozo said the test was "very hard", claimed that Joe Biden would never pass the test and challenged Wallace to take the test himself. Wallace actually chuckles at this and points out to Bozo that he'd done the test and some of the questions are as easy as asking to identify an animal like an elelphant or a camel or counting backwards in increments of 7. Bozo responded by saying the test started easy and got harder, saying the last 5 questions were "very hard". (Bozo added that he scored 35 when it is in fact out of 30, so perhaps should lose a few points but let's be generous).

Well, you be the judge. Take a look at the test below and decide for yourself. Obviously the tests aren't identical, they may change the animals, the words, the time on the clock or the object you need to draw but the format and the difficulty level remain the same. Just Google "Montreal Cognitive Assessment" to see samples for yourself. The test below is a typical example:

So here's my question to the Trumpanzees . . . having looked at the test (or done it yourself), would you say that getting 100% correct would be an "unbelievable" achievement that is only rarely achieved?

It's a "yes" or "no" question. 

Jul 20, 2020, 13:24

Redrooi the buffoon at it again. 

Trying to say Billionaire Trump and President of the USA is stupid and he, the dumbass of the board, is of course much smarter!!! 

The clown simply has no self awareness and can't understand how profoundly stupid he appears to others. Redbozo has crashed on issue after issue regarding Trump but the clown simply keeps going. 

Bwhahahahahahahaha. What an imbecile!

That post by DA showing some of redbozo's absurd posts about Trump before the 2016 election goes down as the funiirzt thread ever on this board. 

The funniest incidence I ever saw was years ago regarding how Redrooi reacted on discovering who Moz was.

His take on the Russian Collusion Hoax as daft as it was pales into insignificance. Hahahahahaha. 

Now poor Redrooi is the boards chief clown. A full on jackass. :D

Jul 20, 2020, 13:25

Okay, so we have at least one Trumpanzee who's cognitive abilities are so lacking that he didn't even know what the question was.

Noted.

Any other Trumpanzees out there who want to at least attempt an answer . . . or did the test make your little brains overheat?

LMAO!

Jul 20, 2020, 14:44

Is it standard practice for a president to be given such a basic test, or is it that people are looking for ways to get rid of Trump before November.

The Republicans are going to lose big time in the next election. If they want to continue to exist in the future, they will need to reinvent themselves to target younger voters that are no longer religious.

Otherwise, the Democrats will become the conservative party by splitting from the far left, and a new left party will be formed. 

Some religious people will just support another religious person/organisation- just because they are religious. (for example Trump with his Bible using tear gas on innocent protesters. Many of the religious people thought this was brilliant). 

However, with religion fading out in younger generations- these easy cheap votes will no longer be available. 

Jul 20, 2020, 16:00

Hahahaha.....Biden could never draw the clock at 10 minutes past 11.   I can just see him now...

‘Tell me what day it is man, how can I draw the clock if you don’t tell me what day it is.‘ 

Jul 20, 2020, 19:26

Over 7 hours later and the number of Trumpanzees who have answered the simple yes/no question . . . zero.

Not one Trumpanzee prepared to admit it was a pretty simple test. 

Hmmmm . . . maybe by Trumpanzee standards it was actually as tough as Bozo made out?

LMAO!

Jul 20, 2020, 19:57

Trump Derangement  Syndrome strikes  as  the media takes the bait again:

ation › 2018/01 › take_the_test...
Jan 17, 2018 - Take the cognitive test that President Trump passed during his physical ... he leaves Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, ...

Take cognitive test, Trump challenges Biden

www.nwaonline.com › news › jul › take-cognitive-test-...
Jul 11, 2020 - President Donald Trump on Thursday said he "very recently" took a test at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center measuring his mental ...

Trump says he 'aced' a cognitive test, but the White House ...

www.chicagotribune.com › election-2020 › ct-nw-nyt-t...
Jul 10, 2020 - I took it at Walter Reed Medical Center in front of doctors,” Trump said. ... mentioned that Biden had said he had taken several cognitive tests.

Trump Says He 'Aced' Cognitive Test, but Won't Release Details

www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics
Jul 10, 2020 - I took it at Walter Reed Medical Center in front of doctors,” Mr. Trump said. “And they were very surprised. They said, that's an unbelievable thing.

Trump claims he 'aced' cognitive test but offers no proof ...

www.cnn.com › 2020/07/10 › politics › trump-cognitive-...
Jul 10, 2020 - Trump said on Thursday he took the test at Walter Reed National Medical Center. He took a cognitive test there in 2018 after requesting one, ...

Trump claims he recently 'aced' a cognitive test, challenges ...

thehill.com › homenews › administration › 506724-tru...
Jul 10, 2020 - “I took it at Walter Reed Medical Center in front of doctors and they were very surprised. They said, 'That's an unbelievable thing, rarely does ...

President Trump says that he 'aced' a cognitive test. Here is ...

bgr.com › posts › 7656fd-this-is-the-cognitive-test-that-...
4 hours ago - One in which the leader of the free world bragged about having “aced” a cognitive test, a test that he, in fact, took at Walter Reed Medical Center, ...

Trump brags he aced cognitive test that left Walter Reed doctors

www.dailymail.co.uk › news › article-8508765 › Trum...
Jul 10, 2020 - President Trump on Thursday told Fox News that he 'aced' a cognitive test during a recent trip to Walter Reed Medical Center. Trump is seen ...

Jul 20, 2020, 21:19

He gets them every time...hook, line and sinker...no need for bait, they take the naked hook....whoosh.

Jul 21, 2020, 10:08

The only people swallowing the bullshit are the brainwashed Trumpanzees. 

We've seen this routine before where every time Bozo says something incredibly stupid (like injecting disinfectant or like the Virus will just go away or everything is under control) they pretend Bozo was only joking or else "baiting" the media. 

Well, if any one of the Trumpanzees actually watched the interview and sees how testy and irritable Bozo gets when Wallace asks the difficult questions, provides the actual facts and points out how easy the test was, even a stupid Trumpanzee should acknowledge that there was no humour, fun or baiting involved, certainly not from the furious Bozo!

Mine was a simple yes/no question. Do any Trumpanzees think that test was so hard that doctors would call Bozo's result "unbelievable" and say how rare it was for anybody to score 100%? To date not a single Trumpanzee has summoned up the courage to answer.

I guess that tells it's own story . . . the poor dears don't want to admit that Bozo is wrong but they also don't want to admit thay're stupid. It's one of the two.

Jul 21, 2020, 10:56

Wiretapping....

Jul 21, 2020, 11:57

This is the most coherent rebuttal to Trump's presidency that I've seen to date.

All round, I highly recommend this podcast. 

It talks about Trump but mainly the free market and how government interference in markets causes abnormalities that are detrimental to citizens. 

He makes a great point about universities in the US.

Says that prior to 1960, people predominantly paid for the majority of their studies while still students and never left university with massive student loans hanging over their heads. When the government made student loans available, universities realised that kids had access to more money and subsequently tuition fees skyrocketed.

The point being that prior to government interference, the free market self-regulated tuition fees. If fees were too high, students would simply go elsewhere and that kept prices low. As loans became available, universities could up-sell to the point where cheaper university degrees were worth less than those from universities with high tuition fees. The net result being that all prices were dragged to crazy levels and US students now leave university with debts that take a decade or more to settle.

He sites similar examples as concerns banking, business ownership and more.

Jul 21, 2020, 12:08

DumbPlum, is there any particular reason why you're hijacking my thread that is about the "very hard" test rather than starting your own thread?

While you're here, any chance you can be the first Trumpanzee to actually answer the simple yes/no question?

Jul 21, 2020, 12:19

I've asked it before, but how does a country as mighty as the US reach a point where Trump and Biden are the only options for leadership? I guess good people don't want to be involved in politics, or simply can't survive in that toxic environment.

Jul 21, 2020, 12:23

Pakie - Special interest groups.

Jul 21, 2020, 12:24

Rooi

Make me.

Jul 21, 2020, 12:31

"Make me."

Now you're sounding as childish as Moffie.

Again, it was just a question . . . why post your unrelated stuff on my thread when you could easily start one of your own . . . but don't gooi a vloermoer, it's okay . . . keep dodging the questions and hijack away.

Jul 21, 2020, 14:20

Rooi,

Vloermoer haha

Is that an MMA term, like ground-n-pound?

BTW we/I completely forgot the SC final. 

Jul 22, 2020, 14:27

Poor redshark seems not to have read how corrupt Beijing Biden is not attracting the youth. 

Doubtless he and Redrooi don't know Biden is in trouble in the Ukraine.

Meanwhile Trump is on the right sides of the issues according to polls. Eg only 16 % want the police defunded or abolished. Only 33% of Blacks want police defunded. 

It appears these two well established clowns think Trump is wrong about supporting the police against the marxists revolutionaries. 

They think the riots, arson, violence and murders in Demonrat controlled cities is negatively affecting Trump. Bwhahahahaha

They think the prospect of higher taxes and crushing American Energy appeals to voters. 

These two clowns think that America wants open borders, sanctuary cities and the abolishment of ICE. Last poll I saw on borders is that 80% of Americans want secure borders.

These two abject jackasses also think that most Americans want their jobs shipped overseas! 

They desperately hope Trump can be blamed for the Wuhan Virus. That Americans support China's BS on the subject. Here they ignore devastating facts against the globalist demonrat communist party. Like the fact that 5 demonrat states count for over 50% of Wuhan Virus deaths. That 4 demonrat governors sent infected folk back to old age homes. That they called Trump a racist for stopping flights form China. That Nancy Piglosi late in February said come to Cihina Town and De Blouse io said go to theatres etc enjoy yourself. That Cuomo and Co tried to sue Trump re the China Virus flight ban. 

They ignore the big truth that it was the Democrat Governors and Mayor's job to deal with the Wuhan Virus and they were ill prepared. Trump saved the day with PPE. 

They ignore the effect on fair minded democrats regarding the three year long Russian HOAX now completely debunked. Nor to they consider the prospect of indictments looming before the election. 

Anti American jackasses like redshark and Redrooi hate the fact that the Dow is closing in on 27,000 points. Dow was around 18750 when Trump took office. 

They ignore what Americans as a whole think of the demonrats, attempts to crash the economy or keep kids out of school when all the Science says they should be in school like their European counterparts. 

These radical far left morons think Antifa and the racist BLM  are damaging Trump. They ignore Trump's far better polling of African Americans and even Hispanics. 

They ignore the white exit from the Demorats as well. The horror of what the marxist demonrats want to do to America is now, widely known. 

So watch out come November. Those banking of far left fake polls look likely to be in for another big shock. 

As the great political commentator Lou Dobbs says - Trump is the greatest President in American history. 

As I come back to the board and see the posts I am always amazed at how much you oaks miss. That includes even the Trump supporters. You simply do not cover the ground. 

Havent got the time right now to update you. 

Pakie America is blessed to have Trump. Your take on matters show you really don't have a clue. Biden is worse than pathetic for sure and as corrupt as hell. Trump is great and what he overcomes is amazing. To lump the two together is absurd and makes you look like an ignorant nutjob. Not as bad as the two arch loons of course. 

Hope you a watch the brilliant White House Press Secretary Kakeigh McEnany beating up on the press..

Congrats to Dr, Steve Turley in growing his You Tube channel subs from 300,000 to 400,000 in a month. Could be close to a million by year end. 

Twitter continues to censor conservatives and state their reason. This will seal their fate. Reckon if Trump wins in November these fascist Tech Giants are in for a very hard time. 

So right now things looking very good for November. Demonrats look to be walking over a cliff. 

Jul 22, 2020, 14:44

Tax policy is another bit of lunacy in the Biden camp. He wants to raise dividend and capital gains rates from 20% to 39%, totally ripping up 100 years of tax policy without warning. Retired people who live on these sources of income have no effective way of protecting themselves with so radical a change.

And if promulgated, the stock market will crash, effecting even those who have money in small protected retirement accounts.

It’s sheer left wing lunacy, counter productive for everybody....but typical of the thought process in the Democratic Party. Independents no doubt believe this sort of thing can never happen but that means they are currently for something that is as yet totally undefined. Trump is effectively running against himself. The moment he is running against a firm Democratic platform his numbers will surge.

Jul 22, 2020, 15:47

For the record, the grand total of Trumpanzees who have answered the simple yes/no question regarding the difficulty of the test remains . . . ummmm . . . ZERO!

I'll try one more time . . . do any of you Trumpanzees think that the test I put up in the opening post is a "very hard" test?

Just a "yes" or a "no" is required.

Jul 22, 2020, 16:28

Jul 22, 2020, 19:11

Just a ‘yes’ or a ‘no’ is required? Required by whom, a drunk?

Jul 22, 2020, 22:26

Stupid questions shouldn't be answered....the questioner should be quartered.

Jul 24, 2020, 23:45

And hilariously Left Wing anchor Don Lemon takes the test on air.....and flunks! He thinks a Rhino is a Hippo!

I think I can answer Peeper’s question now....for Left Wing anchors it’s a hard test.

LMAOFY!

Jul 28, 2020, 22:22

Jul 29, 2020, 10:59

LMAO!

Michael Spicer is hilarious!

You need to Log in to reply.