Brillant interiew on Fox of Steve bannon on a wide range of issues

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Brillant interiew on Fox of Steve bannon on a wide range of issues

Aug 12, 2019, 12:18

Like this guy you always sees the big picture. Very smart. Watch the comments about Google!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 12, 2019, 13:00

Hmmmm . . . so Steve Bannon was seeing the big picture when he described the Trump organisation as a "criminal enterprise" . . . and when he described Bozo as "not the billionaire he said he was, just another scumbag."?

Were those quotes from your "very smart" Breitbart hero who always sees the big picture?

LMAO!

Oh and Baboon-ou, did you ever find anything to substantiate your stinking lie about my son and the job he apparently applied for and failed to get . . . or are you just going to continue being a stinking liar and pretend that never happened? 

Aug 12, 2019, 18:08

Bannon seems to be back on track after their fallout - which was perhaps not what it seemed. He very clearly recognizes how smart Trump is. Obviously Trump is a brilliant man. 

You though are a complete duffer! 

Rooibozo surely you remember being in a complete froth about affirmative action when it hurt your family. That after being completely for race based selections of the Bok team. 

Hahahahaha it was soooo funny the way you changed your tune when it effected you. 

You are an awful hypocrite rooijackass! 

Aug 12, 2019, 20:06

Well you're a brainwashed imbecile . . . and a stinking liar.

Not a very attractive combination.

Aug 12, 2019, 20:21

The pong you are smelling is you own hypocritical aroma rooiBOZO!

Doubtless you also deny calling me a racist way back because i was insisting on merit selections. Your turn around on that issue was noted by me. Bwahahahahahahahahaha your long record of dissembling is catching up on you rooitwit.:D

Aug 12, 2019, 20:22

Anyhow the bannon clip is fantastic. Blew you away eh rooiBOZO.

You need to Log in to reply.