You need to LOG IN to reply.

Britain's "Folau" wins major court victory!!!!!!!!!

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Britain's "Folau" wins major court victory!!!!!!!!!

Jul 04, 2019, 12:21

Sky News says - 

Folau’s case is ‘much more’ than a contractual dispute. Sky News host Andrew Bolt says former Wallabies player Israel Folau’s court case is ‘much more’ than just a contractual dispute.

The pervs here say its all about Folau being in breach of contract - that of course is not yet proven but they like to pretend that they are anti Folau because he is in breach of contract. What a joke!
BUT of course their real motivations for being so virulently anti Folau are clear. They hate Folau because:
They firstly hate God (how many times have we seen this)
They hate the Bible, (how many times have we seen this)
They hate Christians (how many times have we seen this)
They are fascists and want to shut down all free speech where it clashes with their views. This approach is very evident all round the world where their fascist brothers operate.Anybody who opposes them MUST be fired fro their jobs, Universities etc.
This clip shows how a back student in the UK fought all this and finally won in a higher court. The fascist pervs were demanding that even in churches people should be persecuted for sharing anything they didn't like.
Thvs ruling will impact the Oz court case and Folau looks in good shape to win. The nz goth freak women and her perv pals must be wetting themselves!!!!!!!!!!!

Jul 04, 2019, 12:26

Bloggers say:

MR FOLUA....I AM NOT A MAN OF GOD BUT I DEFEND TO THE DEATH YOUR RIGHT TO DO SO

Well done and congratulations to Felix Ngole for having the courage of his convictions and confronting the P.C. idiots and their bigotry.

Really happy for Felix and I really hope Israel has the same outcome.

Oh thank you God. The wonderful thing about the the UK's Felix Ngole case is that it will be of HUGE benefit to Folau's case. That is because both the United Kingdom & Commonwealth cases carry influence and legal precedence

Congratulations on your court win young man, well deserved although it should have never got to that point. And i know this has nothing to do with the story, but, WOHOOO, finally first for a change. My life is now complete.

Well done my good and Faithful Servant. God bless you and what you have done. I hope it hasn't hurt you financially.

Where is all this Anti-Christian sentiment coming from?

God Bless Israel and Felix God helps his children

Well done mate! At last one in the eye for those Uni leftist idiots.

We need Christian Soldiers who will stand against evil behaviour!!! Bing Search: CANTERBURY CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS

Jul 04, 2019, 12:51

Great to see.

Folau is going to wipe the floor with RA and that butch bitch is going to be sent packing.

She's cost RA a lot of money and tarnished their image.

Jul 04, 2019, 13:39

LMFAO

Two peas here...……. where is the pod

Jul 04, 2019, 14:09

Yes indeed CC and the resident pervs will be whining how unfair it all is. Hahahahaha 

Perv heads exploding. :D

Jul 04, 2019, 15:18

Our resident pervs are gobsmacked. :D

Jul 04, 2019, 18:19

Isaiah 5v20 Woe to them who call evil good and good evil,who put darkness for light and light for darkness,who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

Tactics of darkness.........The Chinese studied the West and stated that the reason for their success was that the heart of their culture is religion:Christianity.That is why the West has been so powerful.They don't have any doubt that the Christian moral foundation of social and cultural life was what made the emergence of capitalism and then the successful transition to democratic politics.

Amazing that the seeds of truth sown in Africa and Tonga have harvested and returning to re-educate the so called righteous.

Jul 05, 2019, 13:52

Yes Western Civilization has bee based on the Judeo/Christian heritage.

Europe has been straying from its roots and hence the mess Moonrover. 

Go Folau!!! 

Jul 05, 2019, 13:55

You notice how the perv brigade are ignoring this clip. 

Bwhahahahaha. :D

Jul 05, 2019, 14:29

Indeed...

Jul 05, 2019, 16:34

Running scared is term that comes to mind! :D

Jul 05, 2019, 20:38

If the pervs want to understand why the British Folau win in court they should watch this clip. 

Hahahahahahaha

You need to Log in to reply.