ButtPlug, is anyone going to question my answer?

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » ButtPlug, is anyone going to question my answer?

Jul 30, 2022, 01:36

I have already put the toaster in the microwave, and the kettle in the fridge.

Whether the evidence presented is authentic and true isn’t settled…but we know that it is being presented. So the question relates to the action as opposed to the substance of the action.” We can be certain about this. 

May be an image of 1 person, sky and text that says

Jul 30, 2022, 03:08

Simple answer  - whether you like it or not you are f#cked by the finger of fate..  

Jul 30, 2022, 09:45

Damn, i have serious dislike for Kanye.

Guy is complete bloody tool.

Really really really can’t stand him.

Give me Wes or Lil Wayne any day of the week.

…and J.Cole is better than everybody else.

“ But listen here I got a bigger fear Of one day that I become you And I become lost and I become heartless And numb from all the Ménages Just one bitch don't feel the same no more And Henny don't really kill the pain no more Now I'm Cobain with a shotgun aimed at my brain 'Cause I can't maintain no more Tad bit extreme I know Money can't save your soul But there go you”

Jul 31, 2022, 00:17

I have decided to park my car inside a kettle. Is anyone here going to answer my question?

Jul 31, 2022, 01:31

Of all the planets in the universe you end up on the one with you in it. How fucking unlucky can you get? A hollow bark into the night sky, a lowly lament. 

Jul 31, 2022, 01:32

You expect an answer to BS you spread.    I gave you one - ou are so twisted that you really condemn others to the level of idiocy you are struggling with.   

Aug 01, 2022, 09:53

VisKop…

I question ALL your answers.

You need to Log in to reply.