Can the polls be trusted.....

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Can the polls be trusted.....

Sep 28, 2020, 15:19

The polls are showing that Biden is ahead in 4 states, frankly I don't believe the polls are to be trusted and I  believe Trump will win with a slender majority. The upcoming debates are crucial in gaining momentum and Trump could even win with a huge majority if he does well in those debates. I might be wrong but Biden looks and comes across as a tired poli true to his party and wanting retirement but unless the USA is desperate for a change I just can't see him winning.

Sep 28, 2020, 15:46

" I might be wrong but Biden looks and comes across as a tired polly true to his party and wanting retirement but unless the USA is desperate for a change I just can't see him winning."

True, I really can't see why he is running...bizarre...doesn't make sense.

Oct 02, 2020, 10:49

Tulsi Gabbard would have beaten Trump.

...unfortunately, she wasn't beholden to the deep state, big tech, legacy media or the fanatic left and never so much as got a got a look-in.

Oct 02, 2020, 17:07

The polls have apparently been pretty reliable in the past. In 2016, no one wanted to interview Trumpanzees - so it skewed the stats. '

However, I am not sure about 2020. 
Biden was poor in the debate, albeit that it was hard with Trump shouting over him 67 times within a short space of time. 

Bidens best attribute is that he is not Trump. Surely someone else could have been found. Or at least allow Biden to do a PowerPoint presentation to run through the policies. He forgets stuff, so it helps when uses a teleprompter to remind him of the policies. 

Apparently, Biden sleeps in his basement while letting other people do the interviews. He is not actually taking drugs before interviews, as Trump claims. 

Oct 02, 2020, 17:29

Darth Snarkious...it's not too late...I sense there is still some good in you. It's time to embrace the Light Side of the Farce. Face your fears and let go of the Dark.

Oct 02, 2020, 22:47

The Dems just have fingers in too many dodgey pies.

They give me the impression of a party that has sold its soul. 

How else does one explain a situation where the most viable and sensible candidates are flushed out in favour of the limp, corrupt or extreme?

You need to Log in to reply.