You need to LOG IN to reply.

Ceradyne help!

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Ceradyne help!

Jun 04, 2019, 07:41

The links not working for posting YT vids.  It was before and I’m not doing anything different cant work it out :(

Jun 04, 2019, 09:48

Have you remembered to switch to the desktop site?

Jun 04, 2019, 10:38

Yes that’s the first thing I do.  It doesn’t show the options for YT if it’s not on the desktop site. I even delete the http:// thingy before pasting the link.

Perhaps it’s the iPad :'(

I’m gonna try on the laptop and see if it makes a difference

Jun 04, 2019, 10:51

Jun 04, 2019, 10:54

Ok I got it.  I was waiting for the video to show up before submitting but it doesn't appear until after the comment has been submitted.  I thought it was like a preview but I've only done a couple so I couldn't remember.

I was trying to post the video trailer (see above) to see if anyone in here has seen this movie.  It was released at Sundance in March but was wondering if it's had a world premiere yet.  I can't find anything in google.

Thanks for responding ceradyne :)

Jun 04, 2019, 10:55

It will make a difference because the laptop displays the desktop site by default.

Let me understand this. You do switch to desktop display and you do delete the https//: part and you then paste the link and tap insert. Right? Then, what happens?

Remember that the clip will not appear in the dialogue box when you tap insert. It will only appear once you tap submit to submit your post to the thread.

Jun 04, 2019, 11:03

Yep found that out ....I kept thinking it would come up before and that was the problem (user one) couldn’t remember :'(

Beeno says I spend too much time on my makeup haha maybe I should bleach my hair blonde too :D:D

Jun 04, 2019, 23:26

Trailer

2:27 | Trailer

The story of Roman Coleman, a violent convict, who is given the chance to participate in a rehabilitation therapy program involving the training of wild mustangs.

Stars:

Matthias Schoenaerts, Jason Mitchell, Bruce Dern | See full cast & crew » 
Cast overview:
Matthias Schoenaerts Matthias Schoenaerts ... Roman
Jason Mitchell Jason Mitchell ... Henry
Bruce Dern Bruce Dern ... Myles
Gideon Adlon Gideon Adlon ... Martha
Connie Britton Connie Britton ... Psychologist
Josh Stewart Josh Stewart ... Dan
Thomas Smittle Thomas Smittle ... Tom
Keith Johnson Keith Johnson ... Elijah
Noel Gugliemi Noel Gugliemi ... Roberto
James Mcfarland James Mcfarland ... Inmate at Anger Management
Sean Patrick Bridges Sean Patrick Bridges ... Photographer
George Schroeder George Schroeder ... Officer Peters
Gregory Williams Gregory Williams ... Auctioneer
Joseph Bartlett Joseph Bartlett ... Guard at Roman's Cell

Edit

Storyline

The story of Roman Coleman, a violent convict, who is given the chance to participate in a rehabilitation therapy program involving the training of wild mustangs.

Plot Summary | Add Synopsis

Taglines:

Untamed Souls. Kindred Spirits.

Genres:

Drama

Motion Picture Rating (MPAA)

Rated R for language, some violence and drug content | See all certifications »

Parents Guide:

View content advisory »

Edit

Details

France | USA

Language:

English

Release Date:

19 June 2019 (France) See more »

Also Known As:

The Mustang See more »

Edit

Box Office

Opening Weekend USA:

$71,657, 17 March 2019, Limited Release

Gross USA:

$5,043,620, 16 May 2019

See more on IMDbPro »

Jun 05, 2019, 05:36

Aww thanks blobbok you’re a legend :)  

I was looking for a release date for NZ or Australia, you didn’t come across one did you?

Jun 05, 2019, 07:59

The IMDB site mentions a release date, uk 30 August or you can go to France where its showing in June. No mention for NZ or Oz .

Jun 05, 2019, 09:50

Could do with a trip to France if I wasn’t going to the States later this year.  I saw a DVD on eBay but wrong region.  

Thanks anyway :)

Jun 05, 2019, 10:03

Cloudy I posted before that the YT video doesn't appear before you hit submit. Always pay close attention to what Beeno says! :D

No don't go blond we love you just as you are in your far out ways. 

Jun 05, 2019, 11:36

Haha ok Beeno....noted.  Although you do know how challenging it is keeping up with you at the best of times.  I have noticed your disposition has become a lot calmer since Justwin has been back on board :P

Jun 05, 2019, 12:25

Well don't want dense dense claiming that Beeno drove JW away from the board again Cloudy.  

Terrible smear but no apology from the cretin!

Jun 05, 2019, 12:38

Well to be honest Beeno.....I doubt whether people are driven away......you stay because you like it or you go because you don’t, it’s a choice you make and even though you might think someone is driving you away by being a bit of an *$! you can’t blame them for that nor expect an apology for a decision you made all by yourself. 

Or in JW’s case he was just having more fun away from here which oft-time happens:)
Was that discerning enough for you?

Jun 05, 2019, 17:41

Fair comment Cloudster you are obviously getting some coaching. 

However an abject apology by that weasel dense Denise is most certainly called for.

You need to Log in to reply.