Civil War in America - is it inevitable?

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Civil War in America - is it inevitable?

Nov 04, 2022, 15:19

From the poster child of modern-day Democracy to a country that could be heading for civil war..

- Blame the Right
- Blame the Left
- Blame the politicians
- Blame the billionaire hacks pulling the strings from behind the scenes, using a backdoor to Democracy
- Blame the multi-national monopoly and oligopolies centralising power and wealth. 
- Blame Mexico 
- Blame an increasing non-white population
- Blame white supremacists
- Blame Atheists
- Blame God

Where did it all go wrong? And how did it happen so quickly? 

At first glance, the average IQ of Republican white people is lower than Democratic white people -so brains will always win. Not necessarily... The Republicans are well-armed and very experienced in using weapons. They would be very dangerous.

Whoever has the presidency and house and/or senate will have the upper hand though as they will have the military if civil war breaks out...

Nov 04, 2022, 15:52

A more likely scenario is all the cities become wastelands in which they house the criminal classes and I play the role of Snake Plissken

escape_from_ny_3.jpg

Nov 04, 2022, 16:19

The saving Grace for America may be time. It is mostly the religious working class white man that wants war. "Trumps base". 

However, they are aging out, and if America can get through the next few years - the "base" will start to wilt. They can see the writing is on the wall, and the current predicament could just be their last stand... 

Nov 04, 2022, 17:01

Well Sharktwat pleased to see that you got your daily "Rise" from President Trump once more.

That is perhaps the only part of your body that is still able to function.

Nov 04, 2022, 18:29

His brain is obviously unfunctional and totally so for years now.   The fact is the hate campaign against Trump started in 2015 when the hatred of the middle and working class people were demonized  by the press,   The reason was that Trump was endangering the Washington  establishment,   All the allegations against Trump was based on lies concocted by the Democrats.  The problem was the Democrat hate campaign went on unabated for four years.   

The problem was the Trump hate campaign was extended to all working class people and most o the middle class people.   So the hate campaign was started by the Democrats and is ongoing.   

You have no idea about USA Politics.   The real base of the Democratic Party are the ignorant - under-educated, and poor Hispanics and Blacks.   University graduates makes up 32% of the US Voters and as they grey older people realize that the Democrats are spreading shit.            

Nov 04, 2022, 18:29

His brain is obviously unfunctional and totally so for years now.   The fact is the hate campaign against Trump started in 2015 when the hatred of the middle and working class people were demonized  by the press,   The reason was that Trump was endangering the Washington  establishment,   All the allegations against Trump was based on lies concocted by the Democrats.  The problem was the Democrat hate campaign went on unabated for four years.   

The problem was the Trump hate campaign was extended to all working class people and most o the middle class people.   So the hate campaign was started by the Democrats and is ongoing.   

You have no idea about USA Politics.   The real base of the Democratic Party are the ignorant - under-educated, and poor Hispanics and Blacks.   University graduates makes up 32% of the US Voters and as they grey older people realize that the Democrats are spreading shit.            

Nov 04, 2022, 18:30

Nov 04, 2022, 18:31

Could you stop triple posting please. Just press the button once, and wait. No matter how long you have to wait 

Nov 04, 2022, 19:44

Let I hit the submit button . . . no, my post are not showing so let I hit submit again . . . but no my post are still not showing so I try one more time . . . there . . . now what are going on? My post are now showing twice times! This message board software are defishint! It must be programmed by a Demmerkrat! Now my post are showing three times. The software are not thinking very pretty! This are a disgrace waht need to be fixed!

Nov 04, 2022, 21:36

Sorry about the double-posting.   For the rest the truth hurts badly when the SB BS spreading hits home and is exposed.   

You need to Log in to reply.