Cloudy ...

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Cloudy ...

Jul 08, 2019, 09:02

I hope all's good with your dad.

Jul 08, 2019, 09:38

Me too. Stay strong. 

Jul 09, 2019, 21:34

Yeh stay strong Cloudy hope your Dad makes strong and complete recovery. 

Need you back for the RWC. Somebody has to explain what went wrong. :D

Jul 10, 2019, 06:19

Cloudy

Hope your dad is doing well in recovery,  May God bless and keep him in His care.   

Jul 14, 2019, 03:43

Thank you CC and everyone for your well wishes. Everything is good dad is well after a week in hospital. Been busy but have a birthday today so time for a little celebration. I hope you are all behaving yourselves and being the most awesome people I know you can be. Kind regards xx

Jul 14, 2019, 03:55

Good to hear Cloudy.

Jul 16, 2019, 08:49

How's the dog, Lara?

Jul 17, 2019, 18:59

My rules are no attacks on family, race and religion......in those cases censorship is justified. We have a new phenominon here as well, members of one Board trying to damage another. Tolerating this actually takes free speech away. Most countries tolerate anarchists as long as they don't act out their anarchy.

Jul 18, 2019, 12:06

This board is unique. You won't find anything like it anywhere.

We say what we want ... we tear each other apart ... and we forgive too.

We are a brotherhood ... and we have a sister. To lose her would be tragic.

She has some strong views ... and she has as much right to them as I do mine. 

You have been a member of this board for a long time. Why only 332 posts? Feel free to post more often ... however deluded they may be.

Jul 18, 2019, 12:23

Not-so-CC, you indulging in the holy herb ? Sure sounds like it . Don't forget to exhale ...... always knew you fine arts okes are stout okes

Jul 18, 2019, 12:30

"We have a new phenominon here as well, members of one Board trying to damage another"

Which board are you talking about?

Jul 18, 2019, 17:34

Interesting observation Denny.

Jul 18, 2019, 17:40

"Not-so-CC, you indulging in the holy herb ? Sure sounds like it . Don't forget to exhale ...... always knew you fine arts okes are stout okes"

Blob, he can be abrasive and out right rude to the extreme, but there are glimpses of a "softer" side...and I don't mean "Fine Arts"...I call BS on that...he loves pushing buttons and testing boundaries, but something is "off" with the "bad boy" routine...can't put my finger on it.

PS: CC-" This board is unique. You won't find anything like it anywhere.

We say what we want ... we tear each other apart ... and we forgive too.

We are a brotherhood ... and we have a sister. To lose her would be tragic.

She has some strong views ... and she has as much right to them as I do mine.  

You have been a member of this board for a long time. Why only 332 posts? Feel free to post more often ... however deluded they may be. "

Well put, can't agree more.

Jul 19, 2019, 17:58

Hahahahahahaaa!! Draad ... you are rather perceptive. 

I think I may be having a Redneck moment. Just kidding.

No ...not to worry, I won't be posting a lengthy plea for understanding ... and no again, it's not brought on by one too many ... nor is it a sense of self pity.

I get these moods sometimes when I go all quiet and reflect on things. I enjoy it actually. A bit of me time I guess. One gets tired of stressing the little things.

I'm in the mood for a really good piss-up ... with some awesome laid back tunes. 

Jul 20, 2019, 00:15

All well CC, no need to explain anything to me. I know things ...:D

Jul 20, 2019, 10:35

Yes ... I think you do ...

You need to Log in to reply.