Come on then big mouth . . .

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Come on then big mouth . . .

May 27, 2020, 07:35

This from Bozo:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
....Twitter is completely stifling FREE SPEECH, and I, as President, will not allow it to happen!
1:40 AM · May 27, 2020Twitter for iPhone

Wehe . . . come on then big mouth, show us how you (as president) will not allow Twitter to "stifle free speech".

The link on your Mail-in ballots tweet is still there . . . look . . .

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
There is NO WAY (ZERO!) that Mail-In Ballots will be anything less than substantially fraudulent. Mail boxes will be robbed, ballots will be forged & even illegally printed out & fraudulently signed. The Governor of California is sending Ballots to millions of people, anyone.....
Get the facts about mail-in ballots

See chump? The link that Twitter put up advising Twitter users to read the real story rather than your complete and utter bullshit is still there.

LMAO!

For those who don't know, Twitter have had enough of Bozo's lies and bullshit and they've now started added tags to Bozo's tweets advising users to fact check before swallowing the garbage that the self-serving liar us spewing.

I see for all his outrage about being exposed as a liar, Bozo is still using Twitter and still tweeting.

What a sad and pathetic loser!

May 27, 2020, 08:22

Yep.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. 

Your new friend is anti free speech. Great company.

Keep trucking USSRooi. 

Just remember, in 20 years when you're not here anymore, it's your grandkids that will be fighting for the freedom that you cheered as you watched go down the drain.

What a champ.

May 27, 2020, 08:27

Oh, and here's the reason for the mail voting suspicion.

Oh, I forgot, democracy doesn't factor into your ideal world view.

May 27, 2020, 08:29

Plumchum, if you'd like to start a thread about free speech and naughty Twitter being ugly to poor Bozo then please, go ahead and start one.

This thread is about Bozo's boast that he (as president) will not allow Twitter to tag his stupid lies and how much success he's had so far.

Understand?

May 27, 2020, 08:30

Oh...and here's what happened to the corrupt Dem that was responsible for the above...

https://patriotjournal.org/democratic-judge-caught-bribes-ballot/

May 27, 2020, 08:33

Hey RooiDoos,

If you wanna start a thread that promotes anti free speech then go do it somewhere where I won't see it.

Understand? 

You commie fuck.

May 27, 2020, 08:33

Uh-oh . . . Plumchum is having one of his sanctimonious meltdowns.

I repeat, Plumchum, if you'd like to vent your anger and frustration at naughty Twitter and the naughty mail voters and any of that other stuff you're banging on about, feel free to start a thread about it . . . don't hijack my thread which is about Bozo boasting that he's going to do something that everyone knows he can't . . . and that he's still tweeting away on the very platform that he's snivelling about.

LMAO!

What a loser! (That's Bozo the loser, not Plumchum . . . before Plumchum soils his frilly pink panties. Plumchum is also a loser but I wasn't referring to him).

May 27, 2020, 08:41

You are actually too bitter and defeated to understand the ramifications of what you're promoting.

Tell me, if Trump and I are losers, what does that make you?

I think it's pretty obvious.

Just look around this board to see people's opinion of you. 

Mostly they're pretty spot on.

I'll make some time to read it aloud for you, I mean, if it's too painful to process the words yourself.

May 27, 2020, 08:51

So there goes another thread . . .  destroyed by a small-minded and brainwashed Trumpanzee who just can't handle anything that might criticize his hero.

Plumchum, I honestly don't give a flying toss what a snivelling little crybaby like you thinks about me. You're welcome to ignore my posts (in fact I'd encourage it) but if you have nothing to add to the actual topic being posted then rather just shut the hell up.

Loser.

May 27, 2020, 09:12

No, thanks.

I'll stay right here. 

In fact, please expect many links and posts on this thread during the course of the day. Very many.

Not only are you promoting anti free speech, you also seem to be wanting to enforce it.

Not a good look, litte commie. 

May 27, 2020, 09:26

No, I'm all for free speech. Just wanting to see how far this loud-mouthed braggart gets telling Twitter how to run their platform that he is so dependent on.

I'd repeat the same thing to you about where to voice your concerns about free speech but I've told you twice already and you obviously don't have the basic intelligence to understand what I'm saying . . . so you carry on and take over this thread . . . and then come and lecture me on free speech! 

Pfffffffffhahahaha!

May 27, 2020, 09:36

"Just look around this board to see people's opinion of you"

Does anyone here even have an opinion of this poor guy anymore

This guy is the most disliked poster that I have ever come across, ever

He seems quite proud of this achievement though...…..that is until he is drunk and then proceeds to plead his case to all and sundry by creating a thread about how "Honest" he is.

Even that has been conclusively proven to be a outright lie because of his regular and constant blatant dishonesty on this forum....the latest one just last week

Shame man.... my opinion of the man has not changed.... but maybe my feelings have.... because it is just pity now

May 27, 2020, 10:12

This thing is SA's ambassador to Denmark. Will you see <Fact Check> beside her posts? No, you won't. 

But never mind. As long as grandad Rooi get his way today, tomorrow doesn't matter.

Shortsighted, foolish and cowardly.

"Zindzi Mandela
@ZindziMandela
Will be back for the Msunery here #OnMyTsnCs. Miss all these trembling white cowards, shem. Botha, Potgieter, Thieving Rapist descendants of Van Riebeck, etc: how are you my babies? We shall gesels more Mr Skont and Ms Unus #OurLand"

May 27, 2020, 10:49

I'm not Twitter you silly little man. If Twitter decide to tag her tweets then that's their call and - if you disagree with them - then go ahead and write them a strongly worded letter about free speech. Okay?

My post was about Bozo's boast that he was not going to allow Twitter to endorse his tweets with an option to get the actual facts. I'd still like to see your hero make good on his bragging because I don't think he will and he's just full of his usual hot air and bluster . . . but you're not prepared to even comment on the issue raised and you're ending this discussion with your petulant and childish behaviour . . . while still trying to lecture me on freedom of speech!

Wake up and smell the putrid stench of your hypocrisy.

Now, does anyone who is not a stupid little child want to discuss Bozo's boast and his claim that he will "not allow" Twitter to add tags and links to people's tweets? That's what this thread set out to discuss before Plumchum (the self-appointed guardian of free speech) decided we weren't allowed to talk about it.

May 27, 2020, 11:51

How is this flying so far above your head?

May 27, 2020, 12:20

Plumchum, I think there are two things that are flying high above your flat, sloping forehead.

Firstly, the actual topic I raised on this thread. I've explained three times to you what this thread is about but if you haven't twigged yet then you probably won't.

Secondly, Twitter have not deleted anything that Bozo said. They're not censoring him in any way and the original content of what Bozo tweeted is still there for stupid people like you to read. Go see for yourself if you don't believe me. All Twitter have done is to provide their users with a link to the actual facts. It's additional information that does not replace the original stupid stuff that Bozo is saying so no-one's free speech is being stifled.

Now, do you have an opinion on whether Bozo will be able to change Twitter's policies as he claims he'll be able to do . . . because he's the big shot president?

Huh?

May 27, 2020, 12:24

I'll ask again, how is this flying so very far above your head?

Slow down now, think about, actually think about it, before you reply.

May 27, 2020, 12:35

While Plumchum stamps his little foot and demonstrates what a brainwashed fool he is, the score remains Twitter 1, Bozo 0. 

The "get the facts" link is still there on Bozo's May 26 tweet. Remember, this is the self-important old windbag who boasted that he wouldn't allow this to happen . . . yet it's still there.

LMAO!

May 27, 2020, 12:49

The alt-right always struggle to provide respectable sources.

That crappy little video provided by Bum Plum could be anything from a standard work office to actors staging the scene.
It could even be the Republican party. It is certainly not evidence that would stand up in any court. 

May 27, 2020, 12:52

Come now Sharkbok, surely you've worked it out by now . . . if it's on the internet and it shows the Democrats in a bad light then it must be true . . . and if it criticizes Bozo in any way then it must be fake news.

May 27, 2020, 13:33

Bozo tweeted this about 15 minutes ago (the boldening is my own) . . .

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Republicans feel that Social Media Platforms totally silence conservatives voices. We will strongly regulate, or close them down, before we can ever allow this to happen. We saw what they attempted to do, and failed, in 2016. We can’t let a more sophisticated version of that....
1:11 PM · May 27, 2020Twitter for iPhone

Wehe! Now where is that egg-faced Trumpanzee buffoon who was blubbering about free speech?

LMAO!

May 27, 2020, 14:02

https://nypost.com/2020/05/21/ex-philly-election-official-pleads-guilty-to-voter-fraud/

There you go VrotVis...

Note how you attack the credibility of the video but will be dead silent on how this ex-judge pleaded guilty.

Alt-right? Learn a new word did we? 

...Ear, mouth and nothing in between.

May 27, 2020, 14:02

Jon Levine
@LevineJonathan
This person is the “head of site integrity” at Twitter
2:39 AM · May 27, 2020Twitter for iPhone

May 27, 2020, 14:06

And still, this continues to be so far above Rooi's station that he digs himself ever deeper into the hole while thinking he's gaining altitude.

No wonder these tech platforms get away with this stuff so easily.

May 27, 2020, 14:07

May 27, 2020, 14:21

The censorship of conservative views is well known. 

The tech giants were called before Congress to explain themselves. 

Senators are again calling for action. 

I will try and see if I can find the list of people Zuckerberg appointed to his committee to decide what is allowed and what is not. Not a single Trump supporter. All radical leftists and even a member of the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood. 

Then of course we had the censorship of those calling out the false narrative, stats etc regarding the Wuhan Virus. The very people have been proven to be correct. 

Everyone all over the place is talking about this censorship of mainstream conservative views. 

So what can be done. Break up the tech giants. Remove laws protecting them from legal suits for slander and intentional fake news etc. 

I would also like the globalist media to pay a huge price for the Russian HOAX and their part in the attempted COUP. 

Also stop ballot harvesting and mail in ballots for all and sundry. The fact the cheating demonrats don't want voter ID says it all. 

To get all this done Trump will need another 4 years and the House as well.

DA, poor Redrooi has been exposed as a nasty little commie. Commies like him hate the notion of free speech. What mind he has is completely dominated by his globalist masters and their propaganda. As a consequence he can't see straight and is consumed by the hatred the fake news have pumped into him. 

Ou Redrooi is now far gone and continues to sink. Sad to see. 

May 27, 2020, 14:31

Left wing and/or right wing newspapers and publications have been adding their bias and their spin onto news articles for centuries. Why should Twitter be any different? 

I'm not saying Twitter (or Facebook or Instagram or whichever other privately owned social media platform) is left-leaning but if they are then so what? They can lean in whatever direction they want. Who's complaining to Fox News or the Washington Times that they're a right-wing bunch of Trumpanzees? If you don't like that media then don't watch it or don't buy it . . . just as if you don't want to read left wing opinions then don't click on Huffington Post and if you don't like hearing more liberal news broadcasts then don't watch CNN. 

Same with Twitter. If you think they're too liberal or if you think they're being ugly and mean to poor Bozo then go find another social media platform that you do like. Isn't that what free speech is all about? How stupid and short-sighted do you have to be to have a little rant about Twitter on . . . ummm . . . Twitter? 

Is anyone forcing Bozo to post his pathetic lies and childish insults on Twitter? Huh? 

Using Twitter is free. The people who own Twitter have every right to block anyone they feel like blocking, just as the editors of Breitbart or InfoWars can edit out all the sensible stuff and only keep the loony far right crap that their stupid brainwashed Trumpanzees want to read. It's their website or platform. Why is Twitter any different? 

As for all this outrage about mail voting, looks to me like Bozo and the Trumpanzees are very worried that the 2020 American election might actually be decided by . . . Americans!

May 27, 2020, 14:47

The moment that you realise you're dealing with an unreasonable person who doesn't understand the dangerous implications of the argument that he is making. 

"Left wing and/or right wing newspapers and publications have been adding their bias and their spin onto news articles for centuries. Why should Twitter be any different?"

I stopped reading after this. 

May 27, 2020, 15:00

Ou rooitwit opens his mouth and changes feet. All the tech giants are far left wing and censoring the conservatives. The dumbass thinks nothing of it.

So lets look at Fox who was proved right regarding the Russian Hoax, facts do matter, Hannity or Rachel Madcow - its not only about blatant bias, its about blatant lies versus truth. About censoring truth as the Wuhan Virus debacle showed these globalist propaganda machines were doing.

May 27, 2020, 15:03

"All the tech giants are far left wing and censoring the conservatives."

This begs the obvious question . . . if it's true (and I'm not saying it is) but if it is true that all the naughty tech giants are far left wingers, why don't the conservatives start their own right-leaning tech giant company or social media platform?

PS And I'm sorry to say, Baboon-ou, but I don't think your favourite Conservapedia qualifies as a "tech giant". LMAO! 

May 27, 2020, 15:15

And he keeps digging...

"This begs the obvious question . . . if it's true (and I'm not saying it is) but if it is true that all the naughty tech giants are far left wingers, why don't the conservatives start their own right-leaning tech giant company or social media platform?"

May 27, 2020, 15:24

It is very simple. A media publication targets a select audience that will use their product. If they target an audience that is too small or does not exist, then the media publication will cease to exist. The media is funded by advertising, so the ads need to match the audience as well to be effective. 

The reason social media "appear" to be left-wing, is that the world is currently undergoing a shift in ideology. 
The religious far-right happy clappies are for the most part older generations, that did not have the opportunity to be exposed to all the opinions across the internet. 

They took moral and ideological guidance from the Church and political leaders on traditional media such as TV and radio. 
Religion was a big part of their ideology, and how they make sense of the world.
For them, today's centre is far left wing. 

Social Media and the internet is still stronger in younger generations, and traditional media is used less and less often by younger generations. (Particularly for news of the world). 

The general trend in first world countries - in particular, is that the younger a generation is- the less religious they are. They are also more central to left-wing. (at least by the current stack of ideologies).
Sure, people become more conservative as they get older- but in the US - Democrats of generation X have actually increased their Democratic conviction as they have gotten older. More are converting from Republican to Democrat, than the other way around...

When it gets to Millenium generation and generation Z, the shift of ideology is even more extreme. These generations are more exposed to various sources of media, and with so many sources it is easier to get to the truth than ever before. It is easier to question BS like Trump. 

As I have said many times- in 10 years, the current Republican party would not even be able to get 20% of the votes. 
Republicans will cease to exist as a party, or they will have to reinvent themselves as conservatives- without the religious dogma. (Which is totally different. It is a smarter audience for one thing). 

It is so easy to see brainwashed Christians. They all spout the same garbage. Trump plays them like a fiddle, as he knows how to get them all emotional with conspiracy theories. (E.g. Globalism). 

For the older generations, it is understandable. They grew up during the cold war, and long before the internet. 
Then you have a complete praat like Bum Plumb who is younger, but still has the same ideology. The older people will eventually move on to the netherworld, and the ideology of the world will continue to evolve.

Bum Plumb will see his view of the world will be shared by such a small minority that believes the conspiracy theory BS. He will be the outcast of the internet, listening to the same brainwashed garbage as Beeno. Just at that time, there will be less and less of it. 
Bum Plumb will search from internet board to internet board to find a fix of far-right religious dogma- mostly in vain as by that time being conservative will not mean what it is today. By that time it will just be considered Nazi backward stuff. 

The media needs to represent the viewpoints of the day, and Bum Plum will just be an excluded minority. 

May 27, 2020, 15:26

Rooi,

You need to understand a few things...

1) A small political shift on a global platform with billions of users, has an effect which is orders of magnitude beyond what you think. The interactive nature of these platforms only compounds the problem.

2) It does not matter if it's the left silencing the right or the right silencing the left, it will have dire consequences. Saying that both sides should silence each other, shows that you don't have a fundamental understanding of this topic.

And what you also don't seem to understand is that my opinion would be the EXACT same regardless of which side was being stifled.

May 27, 2020, 15:34

Plumchum, I don't mind you re-quoting everything I say to give it more exposure, but I'm struggling to see the point of it. . . . especially as it makes you burst into tears.

Edit: I posted that before you subsequent reply and now I'm a bit confused . . . why are you saying on the one hand that you're not reading the things I post and then on the other hand saying I'm not understanding things? How do you know what I'm understanding or not? Were you lying when you said you stopped reading?

Hmmm?

May 28, 2020, 08:25

"Were you lying when you said you stopped reading?"

Uh-oh, looks like Plumchum has scampered away from this question almost as fast as Cowardunce ran away from the "Noble Committee" question on this thread.

May 28, 2020, 08:39

Nah, USSRooi. Was the end of my workday and I have better things to do than argue with you in the evening.

I said I stopped reading that post after your blunder. I  had clearly not stopped reading the thread, or the rest of your posts, despite my better judgement.

Do feel free to highlight where I'd said I was not reading any more of your posts on this thread.

And besides, your preceding posts had already made it abundantly clear how little you understand about this topic.

Will those explanations suffice?

Anyhoos, I'm back now. Shall I continue exposing your commie ways?

.........Oooooooooooops

May 28, 2020, 08:41

"Nah, USSRooi. Was the end of my workday and I have better things to do than argue with you in the evening."

Yes, you're a touch more entertaining than work, when you're not being petulant.

May 28, 2020, 08:49

Also, allow me to reiterate the following...

1) A small political (Edit add:bias) shift on a global platform with billions of users, has an effect which is orders of magnitude beyond what you think. The interactive nature of these platforms only compounds the problem.

2) It does not matter if it's the left silencing the right or the right silencing the left, it will have dire consequences. Saying that both sides should silence each other, shows that you don't have a fundamental understanding of this topic.

...which you also didn't address. 

Point (1) above is ridiculously beyond your scope. I'll venture a guess that you have no idea how deep that rabbit hole goes. 

Just give me a quick summary as to what you understand from that statement?

Or run...and demand that we talk about Trump instead.

But before you do that, understand that the above is directly in the middle of the argument Trump is making. So by avoiding it, you're also avoiding the actual issue here.

Your move...commie.

See? There's plenty of life in this thread. 

May 28, 2020, 08:51

Look, we both know you read what I posted - guys like you and DumbAss and Cowardunce can't help yourselves - but even if we do entertain your little fantasy, how can you tell the other guys he doesn't understand things if you didn't read what he wrote?

It's not a trick question. Be a big boy and answer it. You're effectively telling me you didn't read what I said but . . . ummm . . . I'm wrong! 

How do you know I'm not clearing up all your confusion in the bits you didn't read? Huh Plumchum?

May 28, 2020, 08:55

"Look, we both know you read what I posted"

No, we do not both know that.

You think you know and I know that I didn't. 

May 28, 2020, 08:55

"Point (1) above is ridiculously beyond your scope. I'll venture a guess that you have no idea how deep that rabbit hole goes. 

Just give me a quick summary as to what you understand from that statement?"

Goodness me, could you be any more patronising, condescending and arrogant if you really tried?

Before you answer that, please provide me with a quick summary of your understanding of the words "patronising", "condescending" and "arrogant" so I know if I'm wasting my time or not.

Or you could run away again. 

Your move, Plumchum.

May 28, 2020, 08:58

"How do you know I'm not clearing up all your confusion in the bits you didn't read? Huh Plumchum?"

Easy. 

You're not someone that ever asks for advice OR changes your mind. I've never seen it once.

You always choose unpleasantness instead. Which is entirely telling but a conversation for another day.

So, unless there was a miracle happening in that post, your opinion remained the same and it was quite efficient of me to ignore it.

May 28, 2020, 08:59

"Just give me a quick summary as to what you understand from that statement?"

Well?

May 28, 2020, 09:03

Patronising.

"Treat in a way that is apparently kind or helpful but that betrays a feeling of superiority."

Seems you don't know what patronising means but don't worry my good friend USSrooi, i am here to help you, as always.

See, that's patronising ;)

May 28, 2020, 09:10

Plumchum, I didn't read any of that . . . but you're wrong!

May 28, 2020, 09:16

Yeah yeah...

Haha you accuse others of running because that is all you do...day after day. Does anyone even know how you look from the front? 

May 28, 2020, 09:17

Getting back to the actual issue (and please note here that I'm of the firm belief that the person who started the thread knows better than anyone else what the issue is that he wanted to discuss), I see the score remains Twitter 1, Bozo 0. 

The fat bloated fool said he won't allow Twitter to place tags under his messages and the tags are still there today.

LMAO! 

May 28, 2020, 09:19

Pfffffhahahaha!

The weak coward who is too gutless to give a  one word answer to a question calling the other guy a coward because he won't write him a "summary" of what he thinks.

Unbelievable!

May 28, 2020, 09:21

Avoid avoid avoid...coward

May 28, 2020, 09:26

Actually Plumchum, I gave you a bit too much credit. It wasn't a one word answer you ducked on this thread, it was a one letter answer you were too cowardly to put up. Here it is:

"May 13, 2020, 14:52

I'll dumb it down for you, Plumchum, do you believe . . . 

a) Rooinek's version of events or . . .

b) Cowardunce's version of events?

Just an a) or a b) is required."

LMAO!

But you sit there and tell me I'm avoiding your stupid question because I won't put up a "summary"!

May 28, 2020, 09:27

Avoid avoid avoid...coward

May 28, 2020, 09:29

Wehe . . . Plumchum, are you sticking out your tongue, putting your thumbs in your ears and waggling your fingers every time you type that up?

May 28, 2020, 09:30

Which is a summarised version of what it appears you spend your life doing.

Apologies for being more efficient than you.

May 28, 2020, 09:32

Well, at least you now know what "patronising" means.

Silver linings.

May 28, 2020, 12:10

Nyaah, nyaah, nyaah! I win! Game Set and Match! (etc. etc.)

May 28, 2020, 13:14

Great. Now let's see if you can use the world patronising correctly in a sentence...since uncle Plum was ever so kind to teach you what these big wordies mean.

Here... we'll start slow...

Uncle Plum is being so ________ towards me when he tells me not to worry my pretty head and that some things are too complicated for little chimps like me.

May 28, 2020, 13:25

"Now let's see if you can use the world patronising correctly in a sentence"

Sure . . .

The fact that Plumchum had to look up the word "patronising" tells me he'd never heard the word before and now that he's looked it up, he's making an even bigger dick of himself using it incorrectly and drawing even more attention to his laughable ignorance and lack of education.

There. Happy?

May 28, 2020, 14:04

Somebody hit the sauce at lunchtime?

May 28, 2020, 14:18

Oh right . . . the other guy is calling you stupid so he must be drunk. It couldn't be because you're . . . ummmm, well . . . stupid!

Could it?

LMAO!

May 28, 2020, 14:38

We are so lucky to have someone so efficient in the use of the English language. Imagine how lost us ignorant uneducated souls, lacking education, would have been without the great Rooinek. 

Oh wait. What’s this?

Posted by: Rooinek (10318 posts)

May 28, 2020, 14:18

Oh right . . . the other guys [note: plural] is calling you stupid so he [singular] must be drunk. It couldn't be because you're . . . ummmm, well . . . stupid!

Could it?  “

So, how did this happen? Was it the unforgivable sin called a typo? Or is it down to ignorance and a lack of education?

May 28, 2020, 14:40

Honestly, it could. 

Anything could be possible. Probable? Well, that's another story.

A tale of ruined expense accounts and final warnings it is.

Saucer :dizzy:

May 28, 2020, 15:03

Thanks Cowardunce. I appreciate you volunteering to be my secretary. Good work. You should ask the Noble Committee to send you a Noble Prize.

May 28, 2020, 15:08

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups. 

May 28, 2020, 15:32

...and Rooi is its father.

May 28, 2020, 15:39

Back to the topic, just an update . . . the score remains Twitter 1, Bozo 0.

Still no change to the tag status . . . but while I was checking, I did see this very apt meme . . .

May 28, 2020, 15:49

Twitter has been widely criticised. 

Seems like once again I will have educate you. 

May 28, 2020, 15:52

Poor wee rooibozo still can't get Trump's play on word. Then the Dumbcluck quotes possibly the most corrupt politician ever. An abortionist up to term

Rooihatter is far, far gone. 

May 28, 2020, 18:38

May 29, 2020, 07:39

Here's the cartoon that Bozo pulled from the online reseller Redbubble . . . effectively removing the cartoonist Nick Anderson's right to free speech which I'm sure will annoy Plumchum (unless he's a stinking hypocrite of course) . . . but it's funny anyway . . .

May 29, 2020, 11:39

Rooicommie,

I have no idea what this is about.

How about you do your best to tell me what happened. Without lying and without using words that you don't know the meaning of...cos we know what that leads to.

May 29, 2020, 11:57

Sorry Plumchum, I don't give a rat's arse if you don't understand and I am not wasting any more of my time spoon-feeding a stupid, deceitful and evasive coward.

Sorry, I tried to find a nicer way of saying that but that's the best I could do.

May 29, 2020, 12:50

Update: Please note the original score should have been Twitter 2, Bozo 0 because it was actually two separate tweets tagged for fact-checking and the score has recently changed again to Twitter 3, Bozo 0 as Twitter have decided to hide one of Bozo's tweets for "glorifying violence".

Twitter should in fact have deleted the disgusting tweet (where Bozo said "when the looting starts, the shooting starts") as it violates their policy but they're actually being quite generous just hiding it for now.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
This Tweet violated the Twitter Rules about glorifying violence. However, Twitter has determined that it may be in the public’s interest for the Tweet to remain accessible. Learn more
View

If you do click "View" then you see the whole tweet which I'm not going to reproduce here, but safe to say the score is now standing at Twitter 3, Bozo 0.

May 29, 2020, 13:04

And here's Bozo saying he'd delete his Twitter account if it wasn't for all the naughty "fake news" (he means the true stuff that criticizes him) . . . 

Wehe . . . can you imagine this pathetic, needy little child without his beloved Twitter? 

LMAO!

May 29, 2020, 13:16

If you do click "View" then you see the whole tweet which I'm not going to reproduce here, but safe to say the score is now standing at Twitter 3, Bozo 0.  “

That’s just @Jack trying to save face. 

He know’s that his “protection” is not in his hands. If they continue with their editing/censoring/shadow banning the will lose their protected status as a public forum and once they are classified as a news outlet, they will be fair game. There are already alternative platforms with proper freedom of speech. Just wait until they have their platforms’ functionality sorted and you’ll see Twatter take a nose dive. 

Parler is starting to gain ground. Clout Hub is another one that is a type of combination of Twatter, Facebook, Instagram, etc. Once they have their ducks in a row, the usual suspects will have their jobs cut out. 

May 29, 2020, 13:53

And here's Bozo's subsequent little whine (together with the obligatory threat) . . .

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Twitter is doing nothing about all of the lies & propaganda being put out by China or the Radical Left Democrat Party. They have targeted Republicans, Conservatives & the President of the United States. Section 230 should be revoked by Congress. Until then, it will be regulated!
1:10 PM · May 29, 2020Twitter for iPhone

Now if I was Jack Dorsey, my reply would be along the lines of . . . "Listen chump, we're sorting out your lies and propaganda first then we'll worry about everyone else."

May 29, 2020, 14:25

"Flanked by Attorney General Bill Barr, President Trump signed an executive order in the Oval Office on Thursday that interprets Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act of 1996 (CDA) as not providing statutory liability protections for tech companies that engage in censorship and political conduct.

The president's order, which also cuts federal funding for social media platforms that censor users' political views, came just two days after Twitter took the unprecedented step of slapping a "misleading" warning label on two of Trump's tweets concerning the fraud risks of nationwide mail-in balloting. The move immediately backfired: Experts disputed that Trump's tweet was actually misleading, in part because mail-in balloting has been linked to ongoing fraud; Twitter's fact-check itself contained false statements; and Twitter failed to apply the standard of review to other users.

At Thursday's signing ceremony, Trump called the fact-check "egregious," and held up a photo of Twitter executive Yoel Roth, who heads up the site's fact-checking and rules-making operation. Fox News reported on Wednesday that Roth has mocked Trump supporters, called Trump's team "ACTUAL NAZIS," slammed "scary trannies" in New York City, and called GOP Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell a "bag of farts." (In a statement, Twitter did not dispute Fox News' reporting, but called it "unfortunate.")

"My executive order calls for new regulations under Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act to make it so that social media companies that engage in censoring any political conduct will not be able to keep their liability shield," the president said."

May 29, 2020, 14:29

Wow, another person disagreeing with RooiCommie is a coward.

Has there ever been a more single tricked pony on this site?

May 29, 2020, 14:47

How can anybody with an objective mind not agree with Trump on this issues?

No matter which way you spin it, it's good for voices on both sides of the political spectrum.

Unless you're suffering from TDS. In which case it all goes out the window.

May 29, 2020, 14:50

Rooinek: Carrots grow on trees. 

Response: No, carrots are root vegetables. 

Rooinek: You are a weak sniffling coward. 

May 29, 2020, 14:56

No, I call people cowards when they are too gutless to answer simple straightforward questions that are pertinent and relevant to the discussion . . . and I either quote or put up a link to the actual question that they dodged . . . exactly like I did further up this thread when I repeated the question that you are still dodging like a pathetic coward . . .

"May 13, 2020, 14:52

I'll dumb it down for you, Plumchum, do you believe . . . 

a) Rooinek's version of events or . . .

b) Cowardunce's version of events?

Just an a) or a b) is required."

See, Plumchum? Note that nearly all those unanswered questions have been dumbed down to a single word answer or in your case, a single letter answer and don't require a "summary" or an essay like you demand.

As for Bozo trying to regulate Jack Dorsey and Twitter, I'm sure there are plenty countries that would gladly host Twitter headquarters and their servers. Bozo hasn't thought this through . . . as usual!    

May 29, 2020, 14:57

I saw an article that said Trump took ages to make any response to Covid-19, but then it took him 1 day to get this executive order approved against Twitter.

Trump wants the far right to be allowed to spread their conspiracies and religious whack job stuff as this will help Trump in the election. 

May 29, 2020, 15:01

"Rooinek: Carrots grow on trees.

Response: No, carrots are root vegetables. 

Rooinek: You are a weak sniffling coward. "

Not quite . . . more like this . . . 

"Rooinek: Cowardunce, what is the word Bozo used exactly 35 seconds into that clip? Just the single word is all you need to put up.

Cowardunce: Sniff . . . whine . . . squeal . . . it's not fair . . . Rooinek is so naughty . . . blubber . . .  sob . . . 

Rooinek: You are a weak sniveling coward."

See the difference?

May 29, 2020, 15:02

What ou Rooies, and perhaps also Jack Dorsey did not realise, is that Twitter walked straight into the opening that Trump has been waiting for, for a long time. 

Something that Congress failed to do, which gave him the reason that he was waiting for,  to sign this executive order. All of these social platforms have been on thin ice and they new it. All of them have been able to just avoid giving Trump reason enough to sign it. And then Jack wasn’t awake enough to see it and stepped right into it. 

Trump and Barr must have been have a laugh when Jack made this slip. I suspect that they already had that EO typed out and ready for signature ages ago. 

May 29, 2020, 15:04

I haven’t watched the clip. Not going to. Not interested. Not in the least. You know the drill. Pacifier. Full diaper. Run along now. 

May 29, 2020, 15:10

And yet . . . Twitter is still up and running, Bozo's lies are still tagged with a fact check, his tweet where he called for violence is still hidden and the stupid fool has not deleted his Twitter account.

Bozo and Barr aren't the ones laughing. I think even a stupid person can tell from Bozo's indignant and outraged tone that he's not finding this funny. Jack Dorsey and the guys from Twitter are the ones laughing . . . and they'll probably be laughing even more if Bozo tries to regulate them and they move the platform somewhere else where they can really hurt his already sagging election hopes.

LMAO!

The score is still Twitter 3, Stupid retard who can't back up his threats 0.

May 29, 2020, 15:13

This is going to be fun. 

I didn’t watch your clip, so you are under no obligation to watch mine because frankly, it may cause you to have to run and have your, freshly changed, diaper changed yet again.

May 29, 2020, 15:17

Ah yes . . . the usual Trumpanzee drill . . . 

"How dare you say that! Show me where Bozo said inject disinfectant! Show me!!!"

"Okay . . . he said it exactly 35 second into this clip right here."

"Well I'm not interested. Not in the slightest. Not going to watch it."

LMAO!

May 29, 2020, 15:51

Of course it was easy to spin it your way. Your assertion was that he said that people should inject themselves with Lysol. He never said that anywhere. You were not prepared to quote him and you referenced a point in the clip where he said nothing of the kind. Case closed. And this is the last I’m going to say about it. Nobody, not one person on this board supported you in that argument. On the contrary. They took the piss at you. 

May 29, 2020, 16:21

We have disproven this assertion of Peeper’s before....so he waits a while and then brings it back up again. 

May 29, 2020, 16:29

That’s the way the sleazy slime ball operates, Moz. He’s also thick enough to think that nobody is seeing through him. 

Having said that, as I said, this is going to be fun. 

Exclusive: Cruz calls for criminal investigation of Twitter

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas), in a letter Friday to the Justice and Treasury departments, is calling for a criminal investigation of Twitter over allegations the company is violating U.S. sanctions against Iran.

The big picture: Twitter is already under fire from the Trump administration over its decision to put a fact-checking label on two of the president's tweets. Cruz's letter adds another dimension to the tech company's woes in Washington.

Details: Twitter allows Iranian leaders to maintain accounts on its service, and Cruz is asking Attorney General Bill Barr and Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin to probe whether that violates U.S. sanctions prohibiting American companies from providing goods or services to the country's top officials.

• "I believe that the primary goal of (the International Emergency Economic Powers Act) and sanctions law should be to change the behavior of designated individuals and regimes, not American companies," Cruz wrote."But when a company willfully and openly violates the law after receiving formal notice that it is unlawfully supporting designated individuals, the federal government should take action."

Background: Cruz led an earlier letterfrom Republican senators to Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey in February, calling on the company to ban Iranian leaders, including Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei and Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif. The senators suggested providing the accounts may violate U.S. sanctions.

• Twitter responded in April, arguing that its service is exempt from the sanctions, and that the public conversation on the platform is critically important during the coronavirus pandemic.
  • "Fundamental values of openness, free expression, public accountability, and mutual understanding matter now more than ever," Vijaya Gadde, Twitter's legal, public policy & trust and safety lead, wrote. "Regardless of the political agenda of a particular nation state, to deny our service to their leaders at a time like this would be antithetical to the purpose of our company, which is to serve the global public conversation."
  • Twitter could not immediately be reached for comment on the new Cruz letter.

The big picture: Twitter has said it's in the public interest to have political figures' speech on its platform, even if some find that speech objectionable. 

• But the company recently applied a fact-checking label to two Trump tweets falsely characterizing the mail-in ballot process.
  • The move enraged Trump, who signed an executive order Thursday targeting the liability protections provided to online platforms.

May 29, 2020, 17:59

LOL . . .

May 29, 2020, 18:05

Just imagine how many tens of thousands of American lives would have been saved if Bozo had reacted to the Coronavirus pandemic with the same speed he reacted to being spanked on Twitter.

May 29, 2020, 18:43

Just imagine if that was actually true. 

May 29, 2020, 21:25

"Just imagine if that was actually true. "

Just  imagine if the arsehole  behind the mask was actually a real person..

I know it's surreal , but imagine that....a real life person being the ultimate arsehole....far fetched?...not! We have the ultimate arsehole on site....stuff of legends...arsehole galore.... and he doesn't even know it.( hy gee voor hy'$ nie 'n poepol nie).thinks he's being loved by the NZders he suck up  to.

May 29, 2020, 23:19

Draad,

How do you still have booze this late into lockdown?

Haha, I have a feeling you'd fold old RooiCommie up and put him in your pocket right about now ;)

May 30, 2020, 13:36

Nooit man, I'm a pacifist...

May 30, 2020, 14:14

Posted by: Plum (5903 posts)

May 29, 2020, 23:19

Draad,

How do you still have booze this late into lockdown?  “

Hahaha. We had an Afrikaans expression for guys having Dutch courage. Hy is ryk, sterk, slim en aantreklik”. 

May 30, 2020, 15:56

"Nooit man, I'm a pacifist..."

Exactly the type that burn the whole building down when they lose their shit.

:angry::devil:

May 30, 2020, 19:21

I never lose my shit...ever!:D

May 31, 2020, 12:28

"I never lose my shit...ever!"

That must be quite uncomfortable . . . but it does explain a lot . . .

May 31, 2020, 12:38

With a can of petrol in hand...

"I never lose my shit...ever!:D"

May 31, 2020, 13:27

“   Posted by: Rooinek (10345 posts)

May 31, 2020, 12:28

"I never lose my shit...ever!"

That must be quite uncomfortable . . . but it does explain a lot . . .

Two weeks from now.......

1. Posted by Rooinek:

Draad weighs three tons. He has to. He, himself, said that he never takes a shit.

2. Posted by Draad. 

When have I said that?

3. Posted by Rooinek

Are you denying that you said that you never lose your shit, yes or no?

4. Posted by Draad

That’s not what I meant.

5. Posted by Rooinek

Just answer my question. Did you say that, yes or no.

6. Posted by Draad

Look at the context.

7.Posted by Rooinek

Draad is a weak sniffling coward who is too afraid to answer my question.

May 31, 2020, 13:34

Netso!:D:D:D

May 31, 2020, 14:34

Posted by: Rooinek (10345 posts)

May 28, 2020, 15:39

Back to the topic, just an update . . . the score remains Twitter 1, Bozo 0.

Still no change to the tag status . . . but while I was checking, I did see this very apt meme . . .

“

Has there ever been any meme more hypocritical than that one?

Jun 01, 2020, 07:26

Score remains Twitter 3, Bozo 0. 

For all his boasting and his bluster about not allowing Twitter to tag or hide his tweets, Bozo has been spectacularly unsuccessful so far in getting even one restriction removed.

Jun 01, 2020, 08:09

Just wait for the first law suit when good old Jack discovers he has no special protection to fall back on. 

Jun 01, 2020, 08:42

Lawsuit?

LMAO!

Another Trumpanzee who doesn't understand that Twitter is a private company that has every right to decide what is or isn't allowed on their platform.

I really do hope that Bozo is as stupid as you Trumpanzees and spends money on a lawsuit that he cannot win.

Twitter 3, Bozo 0.

Jun 01, 2020, 09:02

Rooinek

Just a problem - unlike the media who can be sued for libel - Twitter, Facebook and other platforms cannot be sued for libel.   They have gone too far giving enemies of democracy. like the Ayatollah and the Chinese Communists a free reign on their platforms and use anything they can do to undermine  conservative and factual postings on  issues.

That is where the line of freedom of speech ends - censoring of views that they do not agree with is not in any way allowing free speech,   They make most of their money out of advertisement and those can be banned - they have already this week lost US Government advertizing and more is to follow.   

Jun 01, 2020, 09:05

Another Trumpanzee who doesn't understand that Twitter is a private company that has every right to decide what is or isn't allowed on their platform.  “

Uhmmm. No. They are an open public platform who have special privileges that shield them from being held responsible for content on their platform. These privileges remain in force as long as they conform with the conditions upon which they were granted the privileges to begin with. 

They were in danger of losing those the minute they started sanctioning posts on their platform. They were warned that they were playing with the lion’s balls and they were given rope. There were grounds to withdraw their privileges long ago but they wouldn’t listen. They were shadow banning people and deleting posts all over the place. And then they tagged Trump’s tweet and made the grave mistake by being wrong in their tag and Jack himself had to correct his own assertion. 

They are about to be deemed a news platform with the same legal restrictions and liabilities as a news outlet.

Why do you think Mark Zuckerberg was so quick out of the blocks to condemn Twitter and Jack for their actions? Even he saw this EO coming. He knew that good old Jack was about to drag all of them down with him. 

“  What does the executive order say?

Under a 1996 law, website operators, unlike traditional publishers, cannot generally be held responsible for content posted by users.

The sites are also protected from lawsuits if they block posts deemed obscene, violent "or otherwise objectionable, whether or not such material is constitutionally protected".

The executive order argues that this immunity should no longer apply if a social network edits posts, such as by adding a warning or a label. 

It also says "deceptive" blocking, including removing a post for reasons other than those described in a website's terms of service, should not be protected.

Republican Senator Marco Rubio is among those arguing that the platforms take on the role of a "publisher" when they add fact-check labels to posts.

"The law still protects social media companies like Twitter because they are considered forums not publishers," Mr Rubio said.

"But if they have now decided to exercise an editorial role like a publisher, then they should no longer be shielded from liability." 

The executive order also calls for the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to spell out what type of content blocking will be considered deceptive or inconsistent with a service provider's terms and conditions.

Jun 01, 2020, 09:25

LMAO! 

The score is Twitter 3, Bozo 0. You Trumpanzees be sure to let me know when you think that changes.

Jun 01, 2020, 10:03

Check the first half hour of this video. This is someone who has already successfully litigated against Twitter before. 

If you want to keep on believing your utopian Twatter 3 - Trump 0 score, then be my guest.  

Jun 01, 2020, 10:15

Well, Cowardunce, as the person who started this thread and who questioned if Bozo would be able to back up his boasts, I do believe I'm best placed to determine the score.

How I keep that score is very simple. Twitter have tagged two of Bozo's tweets and hidden one other. That's a total of three instances where Bozo has not yet been able to back up all his big talk about how he won't allow it and the status of those tweets remains the same. As as and when Bozo successfully gets Twitter to remove their fact-check tags or unhide his tweets that violate Twitter policy, I'll update the score.

Is that clear enough for you?

Twitter 3, Bozo 0.

Jun 01, 2020, 10:39

As I said elsewhere, you have it wrong. In your tiny little brain, Trump’s main aim behind signing the EO was to force dopey JD to remove the tags on the tweets, and to restore the hidden one. By all accounts dopey Jack is under the same impression. I actually hope that he ignores the EO and carry on as usual. Could be fun. 

Jun 01, 2020, 18:39

Trump plays the long game...I wonder how relevant this whole thing will look in a year from now...he'll probably be fully vindicated...remember the "wiretap" BS?...turned out to be basically true...one can get technical about the terminology, but the gist of it was spot on. The media had a total meltdown. 

Jun 08, 2020, 11:08

"Why do you think Mark Zuckerberg was so quick out of the blocks to condemn Twitter and Jack for their actions? Even he saw this EO coming. He knew that good old Jack was about to drag all of them down with him. "

LMAO!

Well, based on recent events, I think Mark Zuckerberg is wishing he hadn't been so quick out of the blocks and had rather joined Jack Dorsey in either hiding Bozo's comments or at least warning readers that Bozo's comments were either very stupid or barefaced lies . . . or both!

Score updates:

Twitter 4, Bozo 0.

Jack Dorsey 1, Mark Zuckerberg 0.

Rooinek 3260023, Cowardunce 0.

Jun 09, 2020, 08:40

Rooi just loves him a game of checkers.

Don't worry, RooiCommie, we'll keep making the world safer for your types.

Jun 24, 2020, 08:17

And it's Twitter 5 Bozo 0 as they block another Bozo tweet . . .

Tweet

Conversation

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
This Tweet violated the Twitter Rules about abusive behavior. However, Twitter has determined that it may be in the public’s interest for the Tweet to remain accessible. Learn more
There will never be an “Autonomous Zone” in Washington, D.C., as long as I’m your President. If they try they will be met with serious force!
2:45 PM · Jun 23, 2020Twitter for iPhone

Not sure there's much point keeping this score anymore. It should be obvious even to the brainwashed Trumpanzees that Bozo's ignorant boast about how he would not allow this to happen was just more hot air from a self-important yet ineffective fool.

Let's just agree that Twitter completely pwned Bozo (who for all his whining and complaining is still using the Twitter platform) and move on to the next embarrassing and humiliating Bozo debacle . . .

Jun 24, 2020, 09:03

Looks like Twitter is not on the side of the mob of terrorists after all. They don’t want to let the terrorists know that they are playing with fire and should stop their shit. 

Tell me Rooies. Whose side are you on? The mob of anarchists, rioters and looters or Trump? 

And then on this particular tweet. Do you want the mob to be warned of the consequences of their actions, yes or no? 

Two simple questions. Two simple answers. 

Jun 24, 2020, 10:03

"Two simple questions. Two simple answers. "

Listen, you pathetic craven litle coward, I don't know how many times I have to tell you the same thing before it finally sinks in to your small and cowardly little brain but I'll say it one more time . . . go back and summon up the courage to answer the very simple question I asked you on this thread that requires a simple one-word answer and then I'll wait . . . let's see . . . 40 days . . . and then I'll answer your stupid question.

Okay? Is that fair? Good, run along then, blubbering little coward and stop your pitiful whining. You know what you need to do. 

Jun 24, 2020, 10:42

Oh here we go again. My question was first. This one, that have been ducking and diving around it for more than a month:

Could you be so kind and give us the exact timestamp and then quote exactly what he said to suggest, to you, that he meant for Lysol to be ingested or injected as a cure for coronavirus.  “

It is on the thread that you linked and well before your question. You keep on saying that he meant that specifically Lysol be ingested or injected. Forget about your immature suggestion that he did use the word injection at the end of the clip because he never suggested that Lysol had to be injected. You can argue anyway you want. It just did not happen. This is just one more example that you are a barefaced liar. You can keep on saying that you never lie as many times you want. This insistence that Trump said that Lysol should be injected is proof enough. 

Anyway. You are once again diverting attention away from this predicament that you are finding yourself in. You don’t think that your tactics are clear by now? 

Jun 24, 2020, 11:07

Wehe . . . so it only took the weak-arsed little coward 40 days to finally admit that the word "injection" was used.

Cowardunce, I don't care about your childish little efforts to turn this into semantics about whether the word was "Lysol" or "disinfectant", you've basically admitted that Bozo was in fact talking about injecting disinfectant which explodes your argument and leaves you with enormous amounts of egg dribbling down your face . . . even if you're too stupid to realize it.

Now that you've finally answered that question (inadvertently as that may be), perhaps you'll now finally have the courage to address the "Noble Committee" comments that Bozo made on this hilarious thread where you tried to demonstrate that Bozo said "Noble Prizes" on purpose instead of making an embarrassing blunder. Are you standing by your claim that it had nothing to do with Nobel Prizes even though he later said that the "Noble Committe" should demand their prizes back? If so, what is this "Noble Committee" that he speaks of? Are Committees also "noble" things like prizes are?

Huh dumbo?

While you wipe that egg off your face and try to find some new cowardly way to wriggle out of this latest humiliation, let me answer your 2 questions before you start bleating and whining like the pathetic cowardly little baby you are . . .

1. "Whose side are you on? The mob of anarchists, rioters and looters or Trump? "

It's a stupid loaded question but just to clarify, I'm not on the side of anarchists, rioters, looters or Bozo. I'm on the side of a lot of things - way too many to list here - but none of the above.

2. "Do you want the mob to be warned of the consequences of their actions, yes or no? "

Ummm . . . I don't really care that much and don't feel strongly about it at all but if pushed I'd say no.

Just to point out (I know you're a bit dim) that this thread was not about whether Twitter is right or wrong to tag Bozo's tweets or hide them, this thread is about Bozo's boast that he would not allow it to happen. So far he's been spectacularly unsuccessful and it happened again just yesterday.

Jun 24, 2020, 11:44

“ Cowardunce, I don't care about your childish little efforts to turn this into semantics about whether the word was "Lysol" or "disinfectant", you've basically admitted that Bozo was in fact talking about injecting disinfectant which explodes your argument and leaves you with enormous amounts of egg dribbling down your face . . . even if you're too stupid to realize it.

Hahahaha. What a fucking clown. I did nothing of the sort. I said that the word “injection “ was used. The joke is that you are such a low down snake that you deducted from that that Trump said that people should be injected with Lysol. That was your devious approach. And you want us all to fall for that. Your are stupid enough to have made the deduction. Don’t expect the rest of us to lower ourselves to your despicable level. 

That was why I wanted you to quote where he said anything to suggest what you have said that he said. 

This demonstrates just how thick you really are. 

As for your two answers:

1. I was not interested in any other interests of yours. I wanted to figure out which side you are on in this instance but clearly you do not have the balls to make a choice. 

2. You say that you “don’t feel strongly about it”. All I can say is that you are doing a great job at hiding it. 

Whether Twitter is having the upper hand remains to be seen. You and Jack Dorsey seem to think they do but the winning a battle is not the goal. Winning a war, on the other hand.....

You and old Jack probably think that Twitter is winning the battles and the war. My opinion is that they are losing both the battles and the war. 

Jun 24, 2020, 11:52

"Twitter is completely stifling FREE SPEECH, and I, as President, will not allow it to happen!"

Wehe . . . yes Bozo . . . let us know when you, (as President), start allowing Twitter to do anything on their platform . . . the platform that you're so dependent on and are still using despite all your whining.

LMAO!

Jun 24, 2020, 11:57

Same old story . . . I answer each and every one of Cowardunce's stupid questions while he dodges questions that I'm repeating from weeks ago . . . 

"Now that you've finally answered that question (inadvertently as that may be), perhaps you'll now finally have the courage to address the "Noble Committee" comments that Bozo made on this hilarious thread where you tried to demonstrate that Bozo said "Noble Prizes" on purpose instead of making an embarrassing blunder. Are you standing by your claim that it had nothing to do with Nobel Prizes even though he later said that the "Noble Committee" should demand their prizes back? If so, what is this "Noble Committee" that he speaks of? Are Committees also "noble" things like prizes are?

Huh dumbo?"

The sulky silence speaks volumes!

Edit: For reference, here's Cowardunce's original claim that he's still standing by despite all the egg he got in his face after I mentioned the "Noble Committee" demanding their Prizes back:

"You poor bloody simpleton, you are as thick as the news outlets who ran wild with the story. They decided that Trump meant to refer to Nobel prizes. He said Noble because he was meaning Noble. They always proudly quote their endless prizes with their pieces and he was taking the piss at that. How many of the fools have won prizes for their reporting on the Russia hoax and won one award after the other for it...... and then came the Mueller Report. They are trying the same stunt that you always do so expertly......obfuscation. 

Noble: From Middle English, from Old French noble, from Latin n?bilis (knowable, known, well-known, famous, celebrated, high-born, of noble birth, excellent), from n?sceregn?scere (to know)."

LMAO!

Still the most stupid, naive and brainwashed thing that anyone (including Baboon-ou) has ever posted on here!

Jun 24, 2020, 12:02

C'mon u Twitter, & good on ya  ......... harass the pussy potus, the self-serving fckng fraud.

Jun 24, 2020, 12:43

“ I answer each and every one of Cowardunce's stupid questions while he dodges questions that I'm repeating from weeks ago . . . 

Pot.... kettle... black. 

So, just to be clear. Would you please, (see how politely I ask?), repeat the answer about Trump’s exact words that let you to believe what he said about Lysol? Oh wait. You haven’t answered that yet. 

Oh, and maybe you’d want to revisit the meaning of timestamp. 

I suppose we will have to wait another month or longer for the next piece of obfuscating BS on this one. 

Jun 24, 2020, 12:51

Oh do grow up you pathetically childish and cowardly little man.

This was my answer:

"May 06, 2020, 13:50

"Could you be so kind and give us the exact timestamp and then quote exactly what he said to suggest, to you, that he meant for Lysol to be ingested or injected as a cure for coronavirus. "

Sigh . . . like a helpless little child!

Between 0.26 and 0.50, Ceradunce."

Now you may not like my answer and you may not agree with it, but stop pretending I didn't answer. Okay little crybaby boy?

Anyone can go through that thread for themselves and see who answered questions and who was too much a chickenshit coward.

Jun 24, 2020, 13:07

Jun 24, 2020, 13:08

Between 0.26 and 0.50, Ceradunce “

That is nowhere near an answer and you know it. That is why I said that you should revisit the meaning of timestamp. 

You would not produce a timestamp simply because there is no such event anywhere on that clip. You know, I know it and everybody who participated on the thread know it. 

I see you are also still dodging the question of Trump’s words. 

As I said, your claim that you have answered proves what so many on this forum has said time and again. You are a  lying scumbag. 

Jun 24, 2020, 14:40

Don't worry Rooiscumbag Twitter and these other fascists trying to crush free speech are heading for the rocks. 

Off to walk up the mountain but  will post a Project Veritas expose of the Facebook mods and a brilliant speech by Trump to 3,000 young conservatives which has young conservatives on stage talking about censorship. 

Then there is a great clip by Glen Beck a former never Trumper. 

Half baked scumbags like poor Redrooi the jackass don't have a clue as to what is going on. 

Dumb as a rock is the raving loon, a complete fascist minded bigot.

Blob is now a complete brain washed nz marxist. The demise of a once decent fair minded guy. Sad to see but keep bad company and that is what can happen. 

Jun 24, 2020, 15:15

Trying to muddy the water with a "type" of disinfectant.  It is like saying Trump never said drink Dettol, but he did suggest disinfectant. Same thing really...

It does a tremendous number inside the body - as a cleaner...

Jun 24, 2020, 15:51

“Posted by: sharkbok (11877 posts)

Jun 24, 2020, 15:15

Trying to muddy the water with a "type" of disinfectant.  It is like saying Trump never said drink Dettol, but he did suggest disinfectant. Same thing really...

It does a tremendous number inside the body - as a cleaner...”

And eventually ou Vrottie realises that he has to do so something to rescue his master, and promptly pulls his head out of ou Rooies’ backside to start protesting hysterically. 

No, Vrottie, muddying the waters is actually making up bullshit and then trying to flog it off as facts. 

Muddying the waters is hearing Trump say, and I’m paraphrasing, that it has been clear that disinfectant instantly killing the coronavirus. Then, while looking straight at the medical staff ask them if it could be possible that something similar could be done inside the body, like maybe an injection? “Would you be looking at investigating something like that maybe?” He then goes on to say that that would have to be done by the medical people. 

From that, your master concluded that Trump told people to go buy Lysol and inject themselves with it. 

That is what muddying the waters look like. 

It is just like you when you jumped on the bandwagon blaming Trump for the death of the guy whose wife gave him fish tank cleaner, saying Trump made them take it. 

Now get your head back up ou Rooies’ behind. He’s getting irritated. 

Jun 24, 2020, 16:34

Still trying to muddy the water... Trying to say that it is not a fact that Trump was talking about putting disinfectants inside the body- either by light or other means (Up the arse or swallow). 

Dettol, Lysol or whatever brand name - they are all disinfectants. 

Household brand names that people know and are used to clean surfaces in houses. If someone thought disinfectants- the brand names are the ones that pop to mind.

If by chance someone had never heard of disinfectant, and they went to the shop to buy some- they are going to select a known brand name that is available. 

Jun 24, 2020, 16:38

Jun 24, 2020, 17:55

LMAO!

Nice clip, Sharkbok. 

I wouldn't be overly concerned by what a truly pathetic little child like Cowardunce thinks if I were you. 

Trying to pretend the argument is about whether the word used was "Lysol" or "disinfectant", trying to pretend that 0.26 seconds into a clip is not a timestamp, accusing others of obfuscation and cowardice when that's all he's doing himself and now trying to make out you're an arsecreeper when the obsequious and fawning sycophant rams his own dirty little snout up whichever fellow Trumpanzee bends over for him . . . not to mention dodging the hilarious Noble/Nobel discussion like a pathetic coward . . . all of that is behaviour one would associate with a weak, childish, stupid and brainwashed liar . . . in other words, typical Trumpanzee behaviour.

I always thought that Bozo was the most repulsive, stupid and self-serving liar on the planet but I'm starting to think that Trumpanzees like Cowardunce, Baboon-ou, DumbPlum, ou Maaik, Moffie and the Squeaky Toy are even worse.

Jun 24, 2020, 18:08

Trying to pretend the argument is about whether the word used was "Lysol" or "disinfectant", trying to pretend that 0.26 seconds into a clip is not a timestamp,   “

No, it is about whether the lie that you have been pushing was indeed a lie or not. The fact that Trump supposedly said that people should be injected with Lysol, Dettol or whatever shit you had in mind. 

Whatever you are now claiming, the fact remain that you clearly said that he said that people should be injected specifically with Lysol. That was the time stamp that I was looking for. And there was no such time stamp because that did not happen. You know it. I know it, and every other contributor on the thread know it. I’m not too sure about your little lickspittle, though. That was also why I formulated my question the way I did. 

You have painted yourself in a corner and the only way out is to admit that you were bullshitting..... again, and you are too much of a scumbag to do just that. 

PS. You still do not know, or you pretend not to know what a timestamp is. 

Jul 19, 2020, 09:53

It's getting hard to keep the score here because it's so one-sided. Twitter have just disabled a Bozo campaign video because of copyright infringement (Bozo is using a Linkin Park song and Linkin Park want nothing to do with the bungling fool).

So what does this make it . . . 6-0? 7-0? I'm losing track but one thing I do know, Bozo hasn't opened his account yet. Despite his laughable boasting that he (as president) will not allow Twitter to muzzle him, he hasn't been able to overturn a single thing that Twitter has done. Zip. Nada. Zilch.

Oh and also note that even though Twitter has humiliated Bozo, removed his comments, hidden his comments, provided fact-check options to his more deceitful comments and removed campaign videos, Bozo continues to use Twitter all the time like the weak, needy and whiny little bitch that he is.

LMAO!

Jul 19, 2020, 21:41

Actually I see it totally the opposite way......everybody running and working for Twitter obviously hates Trump......but he continues to get his message out on their platform, while not paying them a cent. At a minimum they have given us 4 great years.....hahahaha! Hilarious!

Jul 20, 2020, 10:36

...all the while having placed a timer on how long they'll be able to act as a biased judge.

Tim Poole said it best when he interview JD.

Tim had provided numerous instances where Twitter had sided with left-leaning views in the bannig of conservative users. 

Twitter insisted that they are objective and do not take a political stance on issues.

Then Tim asked him why people were being kicked off the platform for saying that trans women are not biological women. 

And that question cuts directly to the point. Treating a trans woman as though they are a biological woman is a moral courtesy. When it results in trans female MMA fighters breaking the orbital bones of biological women or slicing seconds off of track times, then it impacts ALL biological women negatively. 

At the very least, the above is a valid point of concern. 

Instead of remaining impartial, Twitter have aligned their terms of service with leftist views. 

Their ultimate answer to Tim was, "Thank you for your feedback."

Right there, one of the smartest minds in the big tech world, is pretending not know that his TOS leans directly left. A straight-up lie.

And by the way, they have no problem promoting the provision of hormone treatment to prepubescent kids. You'll also find videos of hordes of trannys drooling over 9 year-old boys in drag. There are no bans for that.

Here...

https://twitter.com/elijahschaffer/status/1284783935956889600

Twitter can go GFI and then jump off a cliff.

Jul 28, 2020, 08:44

Sniff . . . poor Bozo! Everyone is so mean. It's just not fair!

"So disgusting to watch Twitter’s so-called “Trending”, where sooo many trends are about me, and never a good one. They look for anything they can find, make it as bad as possible, and blow it up, trying to make it trend. Really ridiculous, illegal, and, of course, very unfair!
12:41 AM · Jul 28, 2020Twitter for iPhone"

LMAO!

So tell us, Bozo, how is it illegal to make you look bad? If that were true, you'd be serving a life sentence, chump!

Poor victimized little crybaby boy using Twitter to have a tearful whine about . . . ummmm . . . Twitter!

LMAO!

Jul 28, 2020, 14:33

Again, Rooi misses the point.

And again, Trump is playing chess while Rooi declares a checkers victory.

Twitter is operating as a publisher, yet are free of the the laws concerning publishing. 

I won't bother explaining the rest. 

Suffice to say, the entire world WILL be better off once social media sites are declared publishers. 

You obviously know very little about publishers as concerns libel law. 

Jul 28, 2020, 14:47

Wehe . . . what ignorant rubbish!

Firstly, I would say that the person who started the thread knows what the point of the thread is better than anyone else. I've tried to explain to you Trumpanzees multiple times that this thread is not about whether Twitter is right or wrong or whether Twitter is publishing or not, it's about whether Bozo can back up his big talk that he "will not allow it to happen!" . . . but you're too stupid to twig.

Secondly, if you take the trouble to actually read what I posted you'll know that this latest tearful whine by the fat clown is not about having tweets hidden, removed or tagged for fact checking, this latest whine is all about the trending on Twitter. (The moron thinks it's "illegal") 

Now, DumbPlum, while you wipe all that egg off your stupid face, here's a question for you . . . do you seriously think that the trending on Twitter is done . . .

a) by individuals with a political agenda or bias who are counting all the comments (and comparing the positive and negative content) to determine what is or isn't trending . . . or . . .

b) by algorithims?

I know you Trumpanzees hate answering questions but it's not a hard one . . . just an a) or b)  . . and yes, I also know that if you answer my question honestly you'll end up with even more egg all over your stupid face and realize what a dick you're making of yourself so I'm not holding out any hope for a straight answer.

LMAO!

Jul 28, 2020, 14:53

Haha, you are still missing the point. And the following proves it. 

"Secondly, if you take the trouble to actually read what I posted you'll know that this latest tearful whine by the fat clown is not about having tweets hidden, removed or tagged for fact checking, this latest whine is all about the trending on Twitter. (The moron thinks it's "illegal") " - 

If Twitter were guided by publishing law, which they should be, then they'd be guilty of libel.

Hence "illegal" and why my reply cut right to the point.

Jul 28, 2020, 14:58

Duck, dive, change the subject, obfuscate, manipulate . . . anything other than answer a simple multiple choice question with only two possibilities.

So predictable.

Okay, so is it fair to say that you are in fact stupid enough to believe that the naughty algorithims that determine what people are talking about and what is trending are being mean and horrid to poor Bozo?

Sniff! What naughty horrid algorithims! It's so unfair! Boohoohoo!

LMAO!

Jul 28, 2020, 15:00

Trump wants to use social media for his misinformation campaigns and to spread conspiracies to his base. (His base are mostly below average intelligence).

Any social media platform will have to ban certain content such as hate speech that incites violence.
That does not make them a publisher. Hate speech is not freedom of speech. 

Trump's argument is that they intentionally block right-wing content. However, it is only the conspiracy theorists that get blocked- not the average right-wing person. The people banned are often religious whack jobs. 

The problem with Trump is that he makes claims without any evidence to back it up.
If mail-in voting as so inaccurate, why does Trump himself use main in voting?
Why has it never been raised as an issue before?  It is just emotional stuff, not logical. 

Trump knows that mail-in voting will mean more people voting, and therefore more Democratic voters. Who wants to stand in a long line to vote and risk getting Corona from the red necks shouting and screaming Trump. 

Jul 28, 2020, 15:07

Yes and getting back to the actual point of this thread, note that despite all this pitiful whining about how ugly Twitter are being to him, the useless fat pig is still Tweeting all day on the very platform he's whining about and up to now he hasn't been able to back up any of his big talk about what he will or won't allow Twitter to do. 

Not even once. Zero. Zip. Nada. Zilch.

Jul 28, 2020, 15:13

To DumbPlum . . .

Jul 28, 2020, 15:21

Lol hate speech and libel, in VrotEd's book, are the same thing. 

Whahahaha!

The toolness has reached level 100.

Jul 28, 2020, 16:28

No doubt the toolbox has had to go and google the difference between hate speech and libel.

Nah, he'll lie and say that he knew the difference all along.

However, that does beg the question, why would he enter the term hate speech into a discussion about libel if he actually knew the difference. One would assume, that even the thickest of people would understand from Rooi's post that Trump is referring directly to libel. 

Here's the crux from where you should have taken direction, you poor dimwitted spanner...

"So disgusting to watch Twitter’s so-called “Trending”, where sooo many trends are about me, and never a good one. They look for anything they can find, make it as bad as possible, and blow it up, trying to make it trend. Really ridiculous, illegal, and, of course, very unfair!

Now, if you really did know the difference between libel and hate speech, then please do explain what relevance hate speech has to what your pal Rooi posted, or indeed my response to his post.

The answer is nothing. It's about as relevant to the discussion as copyright infringement is.

And that's the point. You don't understand what you are talking about but as long as you are on the opposite side of orange man, then you assume that you're in the right. 

Do you know what that makes you? It makes you somebody that can't think for himself. It makes you somebody that's mind has been made up by somebody else.

TOOL! 

Jul 28, 2020, 18:17

More rambling from Bum Plum - in different fonts and sizes... gibberish...

Social Media are not liable for what other people say on their platform because they are not a publisher. 

Trump is arguing that because they censor "certain" content, it makes them a publisher- and therefore liable for content that other people post 

Trump is saying that because they censor right-wing alt-right content (Hate Speech) - it makes them a publisher. 

If Trump's allegation was true, it would be illegal for Twitter to remove any content from their platform. That means anyone could take legal action against Twitter for removing content on the basis of restricting freedom of speech. 

If Trump's allegation was true, it would also make Twitter "liable" for the content that anyone posts. They would be in constant legal action. 
That would be the end of social media...

Twitter should be removing hate speech - especially when it gets lots of impressions (views). A president also has less personal rights to criticism because they are representative of a nation- and not just themselves.
Fact-checking shows on Trump's post's because he does not provide evidence to support his claims. They are myths based on distorted half-truths. 

The media is the 4th estate. The watchdog to make sure the 3 legal government estates are transparent and accountable to the public. An essential part of the functioning of any democratic country. Social Media is the new 5th estate. This is the watchdog of the media and 3 estates. Now an integral part of Democracy. 

Unfortunately, for Trump, he gets restricted because he is spreading hate speech and conspiracies - without providing evidence with supporting arguments. 

The problem for Trump is that it is not just Twitter - it is all the social media channels that are increasingly censoring Trump. 

Trump is trying to interfere with the functioning of Democracy (multiple views) by putting pressure on social media. The online space is America's cash cow- so he is going to run into many barriers. 

Jul 28, 2020, 18:54

And now it's Bozo Jr getting man-shamed by Twitter . . . 

Looks like Twitter are schooling both Bozo and his disgusting son Bozo Jr . . . and for all their red-faced and tearful whining, there's nothing these two loud-mouthed, incompetent and self-serving blowhards can do about it.

LMAO!

You go Twitter!

Jul 28, 2020, 20:19

They are both compulsive liars that twist and distort the truth. I think junior could actually be worse than the real Donald Trump. 

Both are in a trade war with science, but they use the work of poor scientific research to try to add substance to their medical recommendations. 

The world is in a fight to find the Coronavirus cure. As if HCQ would be discarded just because Trump was an early supporter. 

The fact is Trump just supported it because it was the first possible cure suggested in the early days- and he was going to jump on the bandwagon with anything.

A deep state conspiracy combined with the globalist scum bag left has been able to shelf the cure to the Coronavirus... Sure...

Jul 28, 2020, 20:36

They're both weak and self-absorbed little men who were pampered by their respective rich daddys so never bothered getting educated because they didn't need to but who think they're pretty special and surround themselves with fawning little toadies who perpetuate the myth by feeding their massive egos and telling them how special they are.

Jul 28, 2020, 21:35

Green...eksien.

Jul 29, 2020, 14:00

Shark the absolute mong still doesn't understand the difference between hate speech and libel.

Hahahahahahahaha

Jul 29, 2020, 14:06

Quite interesting how Rooi cheers on a site that openly supports sex changes for children.

Good job Rooi.

Trump will be gone in four years but these evil fucks that you're cheering on will continue to change the world for the worse. 

Perhaps one of your grandkids needs a sex change? Let me know, I'll hook you up with some peeps on twitteR that can help.

You need to Log in to reply.