You need to LOG IN to reply.

Coming soon . . .

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Coming soon . . .

Jan 30, 2019, 14:48

Soon after Roger Stone sings . . .

Jan 30, 2019, 20:26

You buying into this Roger Stone crap?. Second time Mueller's lot behaved like the Gestapo.  Why would they do that? And why was CNN there?. Don't this seems just a tiny bit strange to you? Can't you see the horse sh!t?

Jan 30, 2019, 20:42

The guys who are going to jail are Koos' heroes ....the Watsons. Fine liberal folk all.

Jan 31, 2019, 09:08

Jan 31, 2019, 16:01

Jan 31, 2019, 16:22

No President has been so poorly supported by both the opposition and his own party....but if he gets China to agree to wiping out the Trade deficit no president will have a more meaningful accomplishment since the Fall of the Berlin Wall.

And the left just can't abide his success....this string is an example of a group that is barking mad.

Jan 31, 2019, 16:53

Moz, I don't see the deficit wiped out, but any significant reduction will be huge...and he is actually trying to do something about it, like so many other issues too. Sometimes I think "The Wall" is just a smokescreen for something else.

Feb 01, 2019, 08:16

I have never really commented on the wall. I really think it is just a political statement by Trump. Since when has a wall ever kept the really determined out? I have made no secret of the fact that i don't like Trump as a man, but a lot of his policies are very good for America, although some are possibly quite unsustainable and/or bad for America as a part of the world community, but I find the wall to be a total waste of money. 

You need to Log in to reply.