Covid Vax Genocide update

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Covid Vax Genocide update

Feb 14, 2021, 19:41

I am not posting this to cause my good friend Dr Moz any anxiety. The purpose of posting this is to cause some to stop and think which may save their lives. I have seen a number of Doctors etc explaining the dangers of these vaccines and what is in them. It also gives vital context to what is going on here.

Personally I think this is the truth but that is my view, after I might add quite a lot of research. I have made my decision and you must make yours. a heck of alot is riding on this decision as you will see. 

This clip is a must view for anybody who has seen nothing but MSM type reporting.

PEOPLE ARE GOING TO START DYING.

Hyper-immune response in test animals for previous attempts at coronavirus vaccines, like SARS and MERS, has been a persistent problem. All is well for a while, until the animals are exposed to the wild mutated virus.

So it is for humans. The experimental biochemical agents being touted as “vaccines” present many dangers and health risks for the human guinea pigs injected with them, not just in the immediate terms (we have all seen the extraordinary numbers of serious adverse reactions and deaths that have occurred within hours or days of injection) And in the long term where the consequences are going to be dreadful for many.

Dr. Tenpenny and other scientists have forecast that millions may die, and it will be blamed on a new strain of COVID.

GO to this link to read the other brief notes and watch the whole of this video:

Covid vaccines

Feb 14, 2021, 19:50

The vacc I am taking has Microsoft integration. Uncle Bill has promised 10 years of free updates. 

Image result for bill gates vaccine jokes

Feb 14, 2021, 21:31

hahahahahahahaha.

Sharktwit on a serious note each person has to make a decision. Will they take the vac or not (will it be forced on people in various devious ways?)

All I can say is that I determined after my own research I would never take the vac. Am I right. Cant be 100% sure. I am not a scientist dealing with this issue. However, there are too many scientific voices sounding the alarm often at great cost to themselves as they become subject to the cancel culture mob.

Given all the truth the Globalist media and big Tech have been KNOWN to cover up it just makes me more suspicious.

The effect of the Pfizer vac is discussed in this clip and its deeply troubling.

Now I could post other clips saying basically the same things.

Feb 14, 2021, 21:44

Beeno, I might not be able to have the jab when it’s offered to me because of the likelihood of severe allergic reaction. My Dr will have to help me make that choice.

My mother had the Oxford jab a couple of weeks ago and experienced some reactions, she was quite poorly for well over a week, and a family friend was also poorly when she had it. But, thankfully, they’re both well now. Just have to wait for their next jabs to see if they react again ! 

My father, on the other hand, had no reaction whatsoever. 

Feb 14, 2021, 23:44

It’s a no brainer - of course you have the vaccine unless you are a complete fucking idiot

Same dumbfucks who thought useless Trump was great

Feb 15, 2021, 00:43

Medically it might not be possible for me to have one, Saffex ! I’m not an idiot ! 

Feb 15, 2021, 01:11

Actually you can thank Trump for the vaccines....he cut all the red tape, gave the manufacturers immunity and fostered the competition. First thing Biden said as President is ‘there is nothing we can do to change the trajectory of the virus’.

We won’t have a vaccine for 2 years said the anti Trumpers.....once again the Donald was right. 

Feb 15, 2021, 01:24

The first vaccine released was Sputnik...
Trump can presumably take credit as he was feeding Putin the code for the vaccine. :D

Oxford University will also be delighted to hear they can thank Trump for them creating a vaccine. 

Feb 16, 2021, 19:06

Becs if you watched the clip you and a few others may have noted the negative effects could come months later. 

Poor oldcsnapster just doesn't listen so he misses chances to follow what has been said. 

Of course Dave will take the vaccine when does the zombie ever disagree with the globalist pc narrative.. 

Trump I believe has his heart in the right place. 

But we know know a lot more about the snake Pence. Pence led the effort and he with the arch villain Fauci told Trump the vaccines were great. 

600 odd dead and over 12,000 reaction so far in the USA. That might be just the start. We shall see. 

What is definite is that serious misinformation has been spread about the CCP Virus, leading to disastrous consequences and all this was deliberate.

Anybody not looking at the criticisms and just accepting these vaccines are fine could be making a deadly mistake. 

As I said before a number of people have risked a lot to speak out. 

Feb 16, 2021, 21:54

Beeno, I’m aware of vaccine side effects as I have suffered them in the past ( as I do medicines etc ) which is why I might not be eligible for this one. My Dr will have the final say on it. 

As for Saffex, he will have the vaccine when eligible, as is his right. 

Feb 17, 2021, 08:39

Baboon-ou, I'm probably wasting my time telling you this because you're too stupid to understand anything and too brainwashed to even consider alternatives to your narrow and infantile little world view, but posters don't actually pay any attention to the unsubstantiated drivel you copy and paste from your delusional alt-right websites.

As much as you drink all the Kool Aid put out by the Gateway Pundit, the Echo and Breitbart, they are consistently and demonstrably wrong on every article they ever put up about which naughty democrats are going to jail, the election being stolen, the Trumpvirus is just the flu or climate change being a hoax . . . so why should this latest garbage about vaccines be any different?

You need to Log in to reply.