DA Aggro.....

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » DA Aggro.....

Nov 18, 2020, 12:10

Posting it again but under a different header so that you can't claim to have missed it. We look forward to your response.

Nov 17, 2020, 03:02

Remember this?...

"If I post not one..... but quite a few examples of original non copy and paste sports posts from me, on various sports, like Rugby, Cricket, MMA, , will you openly apologize to me, right here in front of everyone...….

You brought this up...…. you questioned it...…. so I am calling you out on your bullshit"

You do?......Great.

Go ahead, put it up.......I accept your terms and conditions and I will apologize if proven wrong.

To be clear, it has to be leading cricket and rugby posts as stated in my original post, it mustn't be threads and no MMA posts or threads which was never part of my request.

Nov 18, 2020, 13:29

Denny.....

You’re persistent I’ll give you that but you’re climbing a tree that has no bark...be a slippery one methinks :'(

Nov 18, 2020, 13:33

Nov 18, 2020, 13:34

Ahhhh you worked it out. Sweet

Nov 18, 2020, 13:38

He barks, that's all he does. Just one angry temperamental puppy who prides himself on braking peoples noses.

Nov 19, 2020, 08:52

I posted the challenge to you last week, in front of everyone...… which you did not even bother to acknowledge or respond to.....to me..... not even once.

Now you want to decide when the challenge is made or accepted..... what a complete and utter joke you really are

Let me remind you.... runaway Denny boy.....

In just the last month alone...….

Rooinek demanded proof from Plum..... 100% clear factual proof was provided...… he disappeared from that thread and refused to accept the proof

Cloudy demanded proof from me...… 100% clear factual proof was provided...… she disappeared from that thread and refused to accept the proof

Denny demanded proof from Plum...… 100% clear factual proof was provided...…. Denny disappeared from that thread and refused to accept the truth...…

So don't blame me for not wanting to play your stupid little game of providing the truth anymore

Rooinek, Cloudy and Denny have already shown their true colours in front of everyone, when the actual factual truth is presented to them.... and all three people did what Denny does best out of everybody on this forum...… running away quickly

Spin it any way you want to dude..... call me what you want to...… your complete lack of character and integrity has been exposed...… again

Now, run along Denny boy...… do what you do best :D

Nov 19, 2020, 10:45

Well Denny,

There's no chance of your nose being broken. 

It's way too far up somebody's rear end to be reached by even the most accurate of strikes.

Nov 19, 2020, 11:05

*yawn

Nov 19, 2020, 14:45

LMAO..... 6 foot Denny

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha 

Man was that classic.... but stupid

Nov 19, 2020, 15:12

Goodness me, how on earth would little DumbAss be able to smash the nose of a 6 foot person and get everyone's jaws to drop open in astonishment at how cool and tough he is?

From what I can gather, DumbAss is more used to smashing the noses of little kids, not a 6 foot adult. He'd have to do his double-heelspin kung-fu roundhouse kick off a trampoline or something to get the desired height.

Nov 19, 2020, 15:36

Rooinek

The whole forum already clearly knows that when it comes to anything involving kids, you are right at the front of the line waiting in anticipation to be disgusting again....

Nov 19, 2020, 15:38

"I slap him so hard that he starts running around the room"

I am not your wife and kids dude...…..

You need to Log in to reply.