Aug 20, 2020, 23:35

Where t.f. art thou ?

Aug 21, 2020, 07:13

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b67yryzEeag

BLM

Aug 21, 2020, 07:44

"BLM"

That's what I keep saying to people.

40k black female children raped every year in SA.

Nobody seems to care.

120k Africans murdered in Africa every year.

Nobody seems to care.

Politicians robbing millions of Africans of their livelihoods. 

Nobody seems to care.

Black lives don't seem to matter to Africans.

What a disgraceful shame.

Aug 21, 2020, 07:57

Well said Plum

Now look at our current sports minister complaining about taking action against the rugby players who didn't bend a knee

It's a fucking joke

Aug 21, 2020, 08:24

Blobbie

Drop me an email, in my travels I might just wander down to the SI, we could possibly do a coffee or lunch(weather permitting) :)

Denyssen@ozemail.com.au

Aug 21, 2020, 08:31

===

Aug 22, 2020, 10:14

It's quite funny DA.

Everybody knows that what BLM actually means is "whites must treat blacks better." As though blacks are so weak that their future rests in the hands of white people. As though though blacks in 1st world countries arent given every opportunity to succeed. 

"I can't escape the ghetto," they claim.

This against a backdrop where Latinos arrive with no passport and no english yet work hard and don't play the victim.

Because of course when you question the likes of Denny or any other BLM supporters about the marxisT nature of the organisation, the violent acts committed by it's members against innocent people or the state of Africa then suddenly they don't wanna talk about BLM anymore.

Let's just be honest, it's not about black lives mattering. It's about whites having to take the blame for their own failures as well as the failures of blacks. 

All the time ignoring that by perpetuating victim culture in black communities, they're doing more harm than good.

Go on, tell your kids that whatever goes wrong it's always someone else's fault.

Let's see how that turns out.

Aug 22, 2020, 19:41

BLM means WLDNM.

Aug 22, 2020, 22:44

Let me spell that out for you Draad:

White .. Lives ...  Do ... Not Matter

and BLM is just a feeble excuse for the Antifa movement and their members should be treated like ISIS.

Well said Plum.

I am so happy I'm retired  ... just to get away from all this kak.

Aug 24, 2020, 01:40

Nice video Denny.

Is that you in the clip without front teeth? or is that your wife?

Aug 24, 2020, 03:05

From memory that's your first wife.....word is she took off after your wedding night. I believe your obese gut got in the way. The Hydromax wasn't much chop either, Chip-shit....

Aug 24, 2020, 07:25

Perhaps Chippo, as a black immigrant in the UK, can tell us how much career stifling discrimination he has faced there.

I'm gonna bet that he has a stable job, work colleagues that are not racist and probably doesn't wanna return to SA despite being a minority in the UK.

I'm guessing that this is likely quite similar to Denny's situation in OZ.

Aug 24, 2020, 14:51

but i dont live in the UK Plum?

I'm here in the wonderfully racist back-alley called Johannesburg.

Aug 24, 2020, 15:40

(NOTE: racist back-alley = towards blacks and whites)

Aug 24, 2020, 15:52

I thought you were in the UK Chippo!?

Wait, am i mad or did you mention living there?

You need to Log in to reply.