Denny's Demand

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Denny's Demand

Nov 12, 2020, 15:16

Denny boy

As usual, you spew forth lies after lies, demanding proof from everyone...... and then when that proof is provided, you run away... precisely like a dog with it's tail between it's legs...…. just like the coward you really are... and always have been.

You demonstrated this behavior very recently..... and when proof was provided to you then, you again ran away as fast as you could.... like the grown up chicken shit that you really are

Now we have another scenario where you have again challenged someone, to provide proof...… as below

"OBTW hate to repeat myself but perchance can you knock up a cricket or rugby post just for once? No, not a copy and paste, just one with your own thoughts.

In all the years you've been on here I've yet to see one."

And then.....

"Well then, show me one.......go on, let's see who the Liar is.....talk is cheap"

"And hey Sucker, I did say not a copy and paste."

So Denny boy...….. according to you... I have never posted any original post of my own about cricket or rugby...

As you said...."I've yet to see one"

If I post not one..... but quite a few examples of original non copy and paste sports posts from me, on various sports, like Rugby, Cricket, MMA, , will you openly apologize to me, right here in front of everyone...….

You brought this up...…. you questioned it...…. so I am calling you out on your bullshit

Oh... and Denny, before you commit to anything, please don't use the excuse that I may have posted something.... but you just did not see them, because you have actively been involved in the posts that I made, by making your own contribution in the posts that I created, LMAO

I thought I best warn you about that before you make a bigger twat of yourself than you already have

This is as simple as it gets Denny...….. just a Yes or No will suffice...…. will you apologize

Nov 13, 2020, 08:32

So..... Denny...…..pulled a Denny move...…..again

What a piss poor coward of a man..

I could also call it a Cloudy move..... but in all honesty.... Cloudy has more balls

Nov 13, 2020, 08:40

...and so does Bambi.

:D:D:D

Nov 13, 2020, 08:58

Same old routine . . . DumbAss - the Karen of this board - feels wronged and goes off on one of his tearful tantrums, droning on endlessly about liars and cowards, copying and pasting carefully selected quotes from the other guy without providing the context, starting new threads like a blubbering little child to whine about the most insignificant and irrelevant things . . . and firmly believing that the other guy actually gives a toss what an obsessive, angry and delusional loser thinks about any subject at all.

One wonders how many more times we're going to see this same pathetic scenario play out. Isn't it possible for ButtPlug or one of DumbAss's other "friends" to have a quiet word in his ear, to let him know how he's actually perceived on this board by everyone else?

Nov 13, 2020, 09:07

"If I post not one..... but quite a few examples of original non copy and paste sports posts from me, on various sports, like Rugby, Cricket, MMA, , will you openly apologize to me, right here in front of everyone...…."

LMAO!

Give him the one on this thread, DumbAss . . .  the one where you gave the naughty school bully a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick and everybody's jaws dropped open and they were all in shock and awe because you were so tough and so cool.

It might not qualify as "Other Sports" but it was very funny.

Nov 13, 2020, 09:15

Perfect timing

The "power player" arrives to defend one of his cowards

But don't worry guys..... he's the honest one of the 3

LMFAO

Nov 13, 2020, 09:17

"let him know how he's actually perceived on this board by everyone else?"

Notice how more and more people on this forum refer to you as a coward, deceitful, disgusting, dishonest peeping tom...….

Let me not really explain what most here think of you..... you know anyway

Nov 13, 2020, 09:20

Piss Mint..... the "power player"..... with fuck all balls.....

All he does is tell everyone to "Fuck Off" and flounce from the board...… much like..... oh wait....

Birds of a feather and all that.....

Nov 13, 2020, 09:54

Uh-oh, looks like I've made DumbAss even more angry than usual.

I have this hilarious mental imagine of a weedy little stick-insect coming at me wanting to give me a spinning-heel round-house Kung Fu kick . . . although he actually looks more like a praying mantis trying to do ballet . . . and as soon as he gets close enough, I slap him so hard that he starts running around the room waving his arms and shouting "Hallelujah" every few seconds.

Nov 13, 2020, 12:15

Hey RedTits

Are you really the one to give others advice on how they're perceived?

Draad once described your revelation as "scales coming off".

Others have described you as cowardly and having to get drunk/high to take a flight. Is this true?

Personally, I'd describe you as a pessimist that pretends his cynicism is driven by logic while, in fact, it's only there to cover your intellectual failings.  

Look, none of these are a real deal-breaker. 

Lot's of self-reflection required and I doubt you can dig your way out but that is not to say that it's impossible. 

Extremely unlikely, but possible...somewhere, way out on the polar edges of maybe.

hahaha

Nov 13, 2020, 12:50

ButtPlug, I really don't mind how you, the Squeaky Toy or any other Trumpanzees perceive me. 

It doesn't matter to me that you lot are always stamping your little feet and squealing about naughty old Rooinek, in fact I welcome your indignant little outbursts. It's all the validation I need that I'm on the right side of all these issues.

Squeal away.

Nov 13, 2020, 13:37

All these nasty, horrible things about rooinek and yet you both take the time to copy and paste every minute detail about his life in here. You do understand this is not real life right?

Koretake guys!

Nov 13, 2020, 13:39

Cloudy, I'm sorry to say this but yes, for DumbAss, this is his "real" life.

Nov 13, 2020, 14:04

They need to get out more......they’re in here at the break of dawn until the dead of night.  Don’t they work :'(

Nov 13, 2020, 14:11

"......they’re in here at the break of dawn until the dead of night."

Cokehead is in here at 7am on a Saturday and Sunday morning. If that's not obssession then tell me what is.

Nov 13, 2020, 14:17

He’s hoping we are here Denny......

This is his life being obsessed with people he despises....??

Truly and utterly pathetic.

Nov 13, 2020, 15:16

Cokehead wakes up 06:30 and is done in the gym by 07:45.

...is that about the same time that tannie Dinnie applies her make-up in the morning?

Denny, look if you wanna be a power player, you gotta be the first one in and the last to leave. 

Why am I having to teach you this?

No make-up.

Just hard work.

Nov 13, 2020, 15:29

"ButtPlug, I really don't mind how you, the Squeaky Toy or any other Trumpanzees perceive me"

This is from the same guy who tried everything possible to try and make everyone on this forum believe how much of a honest guy he was in real life...... by posting long drunken post about himself and how honest he is...… almost begging us to believe him...…..whilst displaying all the dishonesty on this forum everyday.

No, he doesn't mind anything that happens on here....

LMFAO....

Nov 13, 2020, 15:31

Denny is still sulking because he has not yet cracked the nod to be a "power player" on this forum  …. and he basically created this board.....

Shame dude...… one day when you are big Denny.... keep at it kiddo

Nov 13, 2020, 18:17

A troika of fickle people who until recently totally despised each other....but now see only mutual merit. Trump truly has the power to transform lives.

Nov 14, 2020, 03:34

Well......he’s certainly transformed your life and he’s definitely screwed up some friendships in here, none of which you seem to be the least concerned about although I do think he should concentrate more on transitioning than transforming don’t you think?

Nov 14, 2020, 05:47

Nope....my life was fine before Trump.....and it will be fine after Trump. The people whose lives he transformed are mostly hard working, blue collar people. My net taxes actually went up under Trump which is typical of those relying on passive income....who had no tax breaks and lost state tax deductibility.

There, another thing your infallible sources never told you.

Nov 14, 2020, 07:02

That’s not what you were insinuating.

Nov 16, 2020, 03:24

No you just missed the point.

Nov 16, 2020, 06:07

and he’s definitely screwed up some friendships in here

Allowing friendships to go to waste over politics is a personal choice. Anyone who allowed that to happen should be taking a good hard look at themselves for letting it happen, not blaming Trump for it.

Nov 16, 2020, 06:47

‘A troika of fickle people who until recently totally despised each other....but now see only mutual merit.’

So what exactly is your point. Be specific.

Nov 16, 2020, 06:49

Pakie.....

I agree it’s a personal choice but I think it goes much deeper than politics. Perhaps Moz will elaborate and we will both get the point.

Nov 16, 2020, 07:42

Getting Misty to follow a simple point = Fool's errand 

Nov 16, 2020, 08:46

So you got the point buttplug? Then you explain it

Oh let me. You and your cretin buddies have been dancing around this for weeks but no one has the guts to come right out and say what the ‘point’ is. You seem to know and Moz seems to know but because you’re both cowards you’d rather dress it up in all these little innuendos rather than just get it off your chest. 

How about you putting your big girl bloomers on and going first, then maybe Moz can back you up.

Nov 16, 2020, 16:55

Plum..... who are these cretin buddies of yours...?

Nov 16, 2020, 17:19

Cretins, redneck racists, deplorables,...sad AF...:'(

Nov 16, 2020, 19:04

Pretty much all the people who saved Europe from Hitler are deplorables, despite the media efforts to rewrite history.

Nov 16, 2020, 19:11

Lolz

Again, I have zero idea what Misty is screaming about from the mound.

Cretin? I know what a crouton is.

Perhaps that's what Misty sees floating in her soup.

Poor confused darling.

Remember dear, if it's not crunchy it's not a crouton.

Nov 16, 2020, 19:32

It's fine to generalize about the right...only wrong if you crit anything about lefties...brainwashing has been completed successfully!

Nov 16, 2020, 20:11

Misty’s foul mouth is really rather disgusting.

Nov 17, 2020, 09:58

You didn’t say that when stav called you a cretin. What’s up?

Oh btw your charming buddy says there is no preferential treatment because you’re female so why are you feeling so insulted? You’re all getting as good as you give but it seems to me that you big, tough men can’t take it. We’ve had to listen for years about all the disgusting things the horrible rooinek did to you and now it’s the horrible Cloudy.

Oh dear oh deary me.

Nov 17, 2020, 10:01

Here buttplug this describes you to a ‘tee’ if the shoe fits....

A Person that is: brainless, stupid, child-like, and full of pointless information that makes no sense and appeals only to other cretins. They can be found in abundance in every single populated internet forum, where they race to post as many mind-numbing messages as possible in a single session. In addition, they seemingly interbreed with other cretins, ensuring that their cretinousgenes continue long after they end up dead meaning the Internet will never be rid of their kind. More's the pity.

Nov 17, 2020, 10:05

Moffie keeps his deceitful little trap shut when the foul-mouthed DumbAss demonstrates his very limited vocabulary saying fuck this, fuck that, fuck everything all day every day . . . and now when Cloudy says words like "cretin" and "bloomers" the pompous old windbag is offended.

LMAO! 

Nov 17, 2020, 10:12

Oh, I know what a cretin is.

However, I think croutons go better with your salty soup.

Nov 17, 2020, 10:14

Trump’s loss is taking a toll, they’re all starting to sound like these poor souls :woot:

Nov 17, 2020, 10:22

‘Brainless, stupid, child-like, and full of pointless information that makes no sense and appeals only to other cretins.’

Classic!!

:D:D:D:D

You need to Log in to reply.