You need to LOG IN to reply.

Devastating blows land on fake news globalist MSM. Dems looking like drooling idiots

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Devastating blows land on fake news globalist MSM. Dems looking like drooling idiots

Jan 19, 2019, 11:50

As if their credibility wasn't bad enough as the polls show - now this! You have to be a jackass of rooijackass proportions to still remain a dupe of the open borders globalists MSM. One can only have total contempt for these lying scumbags.

How embarrassing for the Deep State - lock these criminals up.

Fake news blown up

Jan 19, 2019, 12:22

This is a better clip showing comments of Di Genova and Gorka. Devastating stuff!

Go to minute 41.37 for balance of report now shown in original clip posted.

Balance of clip

Jan 19, 2019, 18:04

Baboon-ou, just out of interest, how does Buzzfeed's allegedly incorrect reporting make the Democrats look like drooling retards?

Spare me your childlike and laugahbly ignorant view of the world and just answer the question.

So how's Bozo's approval rating these days? Even your Rasmussen propaganda site has Bozo tanking 9 points since the shutdown.

LMAO!

Jan 19, 2019, 20:35

Because all day we had Democrat House and Senate members saying this could be cause for impeachment, without waiting for the story to be verified.

And if the Special Prosecutor who was directly involved says it's inaccurate reporting....it's incorrect....not 'allegedly incorrect' you mong.

Spare me your childlike and laughably naive view of the world.

LMAOFY!

Jan 19, 2019, 21:57

Let your little Gimp answer for himself, Moffie.

If I want your opinion I'll ask for it.

Clear?

Jan 19, 2019, 22:21

Fat man I'm just trying to help you...no need to be so defensive. By the way, those weren't opinions, they were facts.

Jan 20, 2019, 00:33

Not being defensive, I asked Baboon-ou some questions and I'd like to see his answers. Your answers don't interest me in the slightest. 

You can hop up and down like a sad and lifeless loser but it doesn't change that fact so rather have a tiny bit of dignity and shut your silly little trap . . . if that's possible for a conceited yet pathetic little man like you.

Hope that finally clears it up . . . but I somehow doubt it will . . . 

Jan 20, 2019, 07:36

Fat man, if my answers don't interest you....why do you keep asking me questions? Seems you are lying again to save your blushes.....what an easy mark you are.

You need to Log in to reply.