Devastating responses to criticisms of Folau!!!!!!!!!

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Devastating responses to criticisms of Folau!!!!!!!!!

Jul 07, 2019, 10:14

Folau looks to be on the winning side.

Jul 07, 2019, 14:30

Isn't it amazing how the Groet Bek pervs have not a word to say about this clip that demolishes their vacuous arguments. 

Pretty certain the perv brigade are too scared to view the clip. Just like they are too cowardly to view the Chemistry and Nano Engineering Professor who obliterates Darwinism.

They just can't handle facing up to truth. What a bunch of Snowflakes. :D

Jul 07, 2019, 16:11

I don't watch your videos because I don't want YouTube to start filling the recommended video's area with more far right wing BS.

That is probably why you see so much of unbalanced perspectives, as the interest-based targeting keeps suggesting more related content of the same ideology

Jul 07, 2019, 17:58

Hahahahaha face it shatkperv it's nothing to do with far right its all to do with you being a craven coward unwilling to face the truth. 

I predicted your response 100% correctly. :D

This is hilarious. You are all wrong Beeno and I refuse to listen to anything that might shatter my absurd views. 

Bwhahahahaha hahahaha!!!!!!! 

Jul 07, 2019, 18:07

Sharktwit I have honestly been shocked by your extreme ignorance. 

I have long suspected you morons are only listening to globalist left wing drivel. 

Now all is as I suspected. You are a narrow minded gullible bigot. 

Case closed. 

Jul 07, 2019, 23:42

I did go through this video, and set aside the religious aspects if you wish, this man makes very clear arguments. From the start my point has been that Folau is being persecuted for his beliefs......he is solidly in the cross hairs of an implacable group. A group that claims to be discriminated against, but which has in fact become the aggressor.

And sadly the non combatants have been taken in by a bunch of bogus arguments.....like you should be contributing to sick children, rather than Folau's cause.

This is a frightening example of how intolerant we have become....no different from the intolerance of the Inquisition, just the other side of the net.

Jul 08, 2019, 06:15

This is a frightening example of how intolerant we have become....no different from the intolerance of the Inquisition, just the other side of the net.

Spot on. Conform or be destroyed. "Revelations" scenario looking more likely by the day.

Jul 08, 2019, 10:24

Well the great thing is that Folau looks set to win. 

The fact that the British Folau won and a win in Oz should set the LGBT  back very nicely.

Jul 08, 2019, 10:48

"Conform or be destroyed" Is that not the whole message of the bible in its simplest form? Believe in Jesus, or be condemned to eternal hell. 

Db, you and I have always been able to keep things civil, and long may that continue, so I point the above out, not to be a dick, but just to illustrate how easy it is to be blind to one's own hypocrisy. You see, both the Christians and the Atheists, especially on this forum, are so defensive of their positions that neither side is able to honestly reflect on their own belief systems, and acknowledge the flaws in them. I use the word belief very loosely, before the atheists climb down my throat. I have admitted many times before that my faith is weak, though not all together gone, but I do believe 100% in being tolerant. On accepting differing points of view as long as their is a reasonable argument for them. I believe that one should not discriminate based on beliefs and the extensions of what that means. Love thy neighbour as you love yourself.....does not come with limitations on who that neighbour is and what they believe. The commandment just says love thy neighbour as you love yourself. So many Christians here directly oppose that direct instruction from God. 

People on this site really need to learn to view their own beliefs on what they are, and not on what they want them to be or are told by others they are. .  

Jul 08, 2019, 11:13

Great post blue..... very relevant

Jul 08, 2019, 13:00

Bluebok  by now you should at least understand that if you hate God, hate His laws and His commands and don't want to be in His Kingdom you are not forced to. 

Hell is just a place where God withdraws His Presence and allows the Devil and unrepentant sinners to get on with it. Their choice. 

Wouldn't want to spend a moment there myself of course but seems some think it's a great idea. 

Bluebok there is no middle ground here. Either you are for Christ or against Christ. You either gather or scatter. 

You right now are fully in the Devils camp. Be under no illusions about that.

You are either a Sheep (child of God) or a Goat (child of the Devil) Its like you are either a man or a woman. A binary choice as much as the pervs hate this.

Actually so far gone are these progressive nutjobs they think if you are say a white male it's fine to be a black woman and to insist everyone call you a black woman. 

The foolishness of the pervs has no limits. 

They are a small minority but imagine they can force their absurd progressive agenda down normal people throats. Crazy!

In the eys of the perves anybody thinking otherwise must be fired and silenced. No chance of them succeeding in this quest. In fact they are inviting a backlash. 

Oh the foolishness of the pervs. 

Jul 08, 2019, 13:02

Poor post bluebok very irrelevant 

Jul 08, 2019, 14:37

So you haven't watched the video have you Bloo.....just repeated your 'holier than thou' line.

Jul 08, 2019, 14:45

Bluebok looks to be another closed mind type. 

Take a look Bluebok it won't kill you and may help you see more clearly. 

Jul 08, 2019, 16:10

"Jul 08, 2019, 10:48

"Conform or be destroyed" Is that not the whole message of the bible in its simplest form? Believe in Jesus, or be condemned to eternal hell. 

Db, you and I have always been able to keep things civil, and long may that continue, so I point the above out, not to be a dick, but just to illustrate how easy it is to be blind to one's own hypocrisy. You see, both the Christians and the Atheists, especially on this forum, are so defensive of their positions that neither side is able to honestly reflect on their own belief systems, and acknowledge the flaws in them. I use the word belief very loosely, before the atheists climb down my throat. I have admitted many times before that my faith is weak, though not all together gone, but I do believe 100% in being tolerant. On accepting differing points of view as long as their is a reasonable argument for them. I believe that one should not discriminate based on beliefs and the extensions of what that means. Love thy neighbour as you love yourself.....does not come with limitations on who that neighbour is and what they believe. The commandment just says love thy neighbour as you love yourself. So many Christians here directly oppose that direct instruction from God. 

People on this site really need to learn to view their own beliefs on what they are, and not on what they want them to be or are told by others they are. .  

Blue, I also think we get along fine, thanks. 

I get accused of being a Bible-brasher and in a way, I'm a bit taken aback by that. IMO my posts about religion are basically responses to direct attacks...but let's forget about that for the moment...
You are right, the Bible (and Christianity by extension), claims that Jesus is the only way and etc... in short, God makes the rules and it is His way or the highway(to Hell)...
Conform or be damned? I don't think it's that simple, but that is the doctrine. Luckily Jesus will be the judge, so according to what I believe, He will judge me and non believers the same...all up to him....not for me or Christians to judge and condemn.
I think some Christians take things way too far...Beeno too...and I have said so on this forum.  Although Christians are judgmental, it's un-Christian. I try never to do so, but as DA has pointed out, I make myself guilty of unfair assumptions too...apparently often.
I do however think it's wrong to force anyone to behave in a certain way or believe certain things. As long as your freedom of choice/speech/religion does not interfere with someone else's freedoms.
I'm actually much closer to your point of view than you think and agree with most of your post above. I strongly believe that religion should not be part of school curriculum and should not be prescriptive to government. 
I don't want to judge anyone. Live and let live...convince others by example, not by judging them.
We cannot agree with everything and everyone all of the time, and when we differ, we should be able to say so, even if it offends others.
IMO, what happened to Folau was wrong, regardless of what faith or non-faith he identifies with.
Just like there should be a limit to ones freedom's, there should also be a limit to what an employer can contractually expect from their employees. I think RA has crossed the line and I am anxiously awaiting the outcome of the case.

As for the faction fights on this site? You cannot win, there will always be someone who want's to put you in a box...we all do it, it's human nature...some are better than others to resist the urge though.

Jul 08, 2019, 16:23

Moz, I did watch the video, nothing new that has not been mentioned already from the Christian perspective. All I was saying is that people should be tolerant and that they should be prepared to consider that their own beliefs may be flawed. If you think that is "holier than thou" then you must disagree with what I said...in which case...you know what, nevermind, if you turned your hearing aid up you may have heard the whoosh of everything I said gliding gently over your head. 

And Beeno, everything I said is the exact opposite of being closed minded. You and Moz are so obsessed with disagreeing with what I say, you may as well just copy and past everything I write and say, the opposite of this. It would save everyone a bunch of time. 

Jul 08, 2019, 16:25

"I don't want to judge anyone"

"Live and let live"

"convince others by example, not by judging them"

"He will judge me and non believers the same...all up to him....not for me or Christians to judge and condemn"

You have to be shitting me here...…………..

LMFAO …….. I say absolutely nothing here...… I'm just completely stunned by the hypocrisy of it all

Jul 08, 2019, 16:42

Well Bloo if you set yourself up in judgement over your fellow posters....expect to be judged yourself. And if that's uncomfortable....tough tittie!

Jul 08, 2019, 16:42

DA, thanks for the critique, I'm actually learning something about myself....not being sarcastic here...more later...got to run.

Jul 08, 2019, 22:11

Bkueblob the only time a Christian has to examine his thoughts is if he is not in agreement with God's thoughts as revealed in the Bible. 

If we agree with our Almighty ALL Knowing God we can be sure we are always right. If our views are our own then we can be wrong. 

Hence Folau was 100% correct as God says we should warn people lest their blood be on our hands.

Hope you are getting a glimmer Blueblob as you really are showing yourself to be consistently clueless. 

Jul 09, 2019, 08:30

Mozzie did you actually read what I wrote? First you accused me of not actually watching the clip, when a large part of my first post on this thread was centered around the "love thy neighbour" commandment brought up in the clip. Then you say I should expect to be judged if I am judging others, when it is as clear as daylight that my post has zero judgement, but is instead focused on introspection and tolerance. And you wonder why I question weather you actually read what I say, or just disagree on principle. I have made it very clear that I don't have the answers when it comes to religion. That being my starting point, how am I in a position to judge others, when I have no truth of my own? Moz, if you take what I have said as an attack on you, I don't really care, but in all honesty, every argument on religion that I take part in is for one very simple and very selfish reason. I am lost when it comes to religion, and when the camps on either side of the divide repeatedly use the same narrow and single minded arguments, nothing new is ever put forth. For me personally, that will never lead to what I ultimately seek, which is answers...one way or the other. With that in mind, if you still consider my position to be "Holier than thou", then there may be some merit in you actually being right. 

Db, thanks for your response. It is clear that you actually did read what I said and that you are at least willing to view yourself and what you believe objectively. I am not asking anyone to change their beliefs. All I am asking is that people stop these blinkered arguments and actually consider what those on the other side of the fence are actually saying, instead of just countering their arguments without even considering their merits. A proper debate may actually lead to enlightenment. 

Jul 09, 2019, 09:03

"With that in mind, if you still consider my position to be "Holier than thou", then there may be some merit in you actually being right. "

LMAO!

Don't get up Moffie. Stay down.

Jul 09, 2019, 09:09

What a long winded load of BS. 

You are about as tolerant as a Nazi brown shirt and as moral as a sewer rat. 

Hope you get my drift bluebok

You are so right you don't have a clue on religious matters. You also have no clue as to plain logic you absurd cretin. You insist we are judging others. How many times do you have to be told it is God Himself warning these gays of judgment!!! Get this easy to understand point into that thick skull of yours. 

DA you seek answers you say but are closed to reason. Remember this oak Jesus said If you seek Me in earnest you WILL find. Jesus is the Way, the Truth and Life. Jesus is the ULTIMATE answer. You have not sought in earnest. Stop deceiving yourself DA. 

Not only have you not sought in Earnest. You actively oppose the revealed will of God. Right now you stand firmly on Satan's kingdom advocating for his agenda. Yes DA its that bad. 

I hope you find the road to repentance DA all is not lost for you. He can make the foulest clean. Though your sins be as scarlet they can be washed washed away by the blood of the Lamb and be made as white as snow. 

Start seeking today! 

Jul 09, 2019, 09:15

The usual vacuous claptrap . . . Baboon trying to argue the case for christianity by telling non-christians to read the bible.

LMAO!

No thanks Baboon-ou, in principle I don't agree with things like slavery and genocide and many other things that your bible promotes. I think I'll take my chances with eternal damnation. 

Jul 09, 2019, 09:36

"You are about as tolerant as a Nazi brown shirt and as moral as a sewer rat. 

Hope you get my drift bluebok"

Beeno, that's utterly uncalled for and a very rude reply to a reasonable post...bullying tactics does more harm than good.

Jul 09, 2019, 09:53

Beeno does not, and never has..... given a continental shit...… about how he portrays himself to anyone on this forum...…. especially as a devout Christian.....

Nazi's, sewer rates, perverts, paedophile's..... to name just a few things......that he has called people on this forum...…..all because some posters just don't agree with his beliefs

God actually wants this type of person to spread his word?

Something is seriously wrong with this God, if this is one of the people he chooses to spread the "love of God"?

Jul 09, 2019, 10:10

"God actually wants this type of person to spread his word?

Something is seriously wrong with this God, if this is one of the people he chooses to spread the "love of God"?

I thought you did not believe in God?

Jul 09, 2019, 10:16

"I thought you did not believe in God?"

My meaning was...... your God actually wants this kind of person spreading his word for him.....

I didn't think I had to specifically specify that, but I will in future

Jul 09, 2019, 14:48

I know what you meant, but reflecting on recent arguments between us, I felt I had to ask.:D (I'm not sure how much of what you say is open to interpretation yet:'(:angel:)

....relax, I'm taking the p!ss.

Jul 09, 2019, 15:33

I see you are..... I guess there will be more to come 8-)

Jul 09, 2019, 17:19

Yes, we seem to be at odds for the time being...but you seem like a reasonable person...

Jul 09, 2019, 17:53

Beenz, not saying you do and I'm not one to quote scripture...and I did not go look for this, coincidental find at an unsuspected source...and IMO it ties up with what Blue was saying.

If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen? 1 John 4:20

Jul 09, 2019, 20:27

Draad I humbly apologize for saying daperv has the morals of a sewer rat. What an insult to sewer rates who, after all are NOT pervs. Those rats are as straight as an arrow!

My humble apologies to all sewer rats. :'(

Of course I do wish the tearful pervs would stop all this whining.

As for rooitwit there is no chance as things stand now as to where you are heading. Yes and in just a very short time. 

These atheists are always so bold but actually are terrified of death. Poor buggers I wouldn't wish their fate upon anybody! 

Jul 09, 2019, 20:36

Draad there isn't a single person here that I hate!!! You do me a great wrong alas! 

These perverted atheists  need some tough love. They are so far gone one needs a sledge hammer. 

Bet very few  have bothered with them as they are so far gone. 

But here I am day by day exposing their ingrained lies and and foolishness and knocking some sense into the weasels. :angel:

Jul 10, 2019, 07:36

"But here I am day by day, exposing their..... making a mockery of the Christian religion...…"

Fixed

Jul 11, 2019, 08:27

Nope you can't change the truth so easily daperv. Exposing what pervs you are has been easy given how the perv brigade do all the work supplying the evidence. 

Jul 11, 2019, 08:37

Yes Beeno

Have you noticed how much support you have on this forum, with all your degrading insults to a lot of your fellow posters...…

You are basically man alone here, in case you haven't noticed...….

Everyone else with a differing opinion to everyone else on this topic, has been far more reasonable and respectable...… except for you and CC...… the forum's two most staunch and vocal Christians...….

Who would have thought that hey...…….

You need to Log in to reply.