Devil's A'ggro

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Devil's A'ggro

Nov 16, 2020, 06:11

@Koosie

Thanks for coming to my defence in that attention seeking blog under "Dennys's Demand" started by wee Tantrum Boy. There was no need to do it as I can pretty much look after myself. For starters there's no sense in arguing with an angry and bitter pathological liar whose only claim to fame is to regurgitate old wounds. It's said that we have an alliance, I wasn't aware that we have, I'm thinking there's been too much bad blood over decades for us to have one. That said I don't have any hate of you or anyone else in this forum, yes I hated the things you said and did just like I regret and hate the way I reacted.....I dropped my standards to an ashamed level and it's something I have to live with. Sadly we can't undo or unsay we can only do the dignify thing an apologize and then live with the memories of the past. More's the pity because we have several common interests. So to be clear, I repeat, we have no alliance even though we have a common dislike of Trump.

@Devil's A'ggro

Dragged my name into a leading post Huh? ......another attention seeking excersise....did you get the satisfaction you so desperately desire from your imaginary audience....didn't think so.

You don't fool me Sucker.....I see beyond your bluster, I see beyond a barking dog who uses and an old worn out trick based on barking long and hard enough to cover up for the bullshit that drips from his jaws. Sure you'll fool some of that there's no doubt.

And OBTW I asked, not demanded a leading rugby or cricket post...another lie.....nice try to drag MMA along but I made no mention of it in my request. Just another attempt to deceive as we all know you've made a few of them but never a rugby or cricket post of note. And hey, I hope you know the difference between a post vs a thread.

So go ahead, dive into your data base for a memorable rugby or cricket post......no ducking or diving you bullshitting wee boy. BTW how small are you?....5'2".....thought so.....small man's syndrome huh?

Nov 16, 2020, 07:38

Well I don't hate anyone either. 

It's kinda necessary to have teams/board enemies. Else we all just say hi and bye...and that's boring.

And TBH...I doubt DA cares very much, if at all.

Nov 16, 2020, 08:57

Yes you do.....

What a bare faced liar. Obviously someone that gives you a sore guts and makes you want to vomit would conjure up all sorts of emotions I’d imagine hate being one of them pppfffttttt

And tbh.......despite this post I doubt very much if Denny cares if at all..

Nov 16, 2020, 09:13

Are you lonely at night again, Misty?

I better your nose is very flat from staring out that window so longingly..and so often.

Nov 16, 2020, 09:17

You wish......I just got in from a long walk on our beautiful beach and my nose is ‘better’ when it’s watching the sun through shiny glass windows as it slips into a calm and serene ocean.  

I’m never bored when I get my laughs from you :D

Nov 16, 2020, 09:20

"I’m never bored when I get my laughs from you :D"

Hence the hanging on my every word...

Nov 16, 2020, 09:30

......and mine that’s why you’re in here bright and early just sniffing around like a sick little puppy....la de da de doooo

Nov 16, 2020, 17:06

"And OBTW I asked, not demanded a leading rugby or cricket post...another lie"

Really Denny?

"Well then, show me one.......go on, let's see who the Liar is.....talk is cheap"

"And hey Sucker, I did say not a copy and paste."

That seems more like a demand than a "ask" to me, especially when you say, "lets see who the liar is", and as we all saw yet again.... the liar was you Denny …. again

Shame dude..... it was soo easy to show you up as the liar that we all know you to be

Nov 16, 2020, 17:10

"And TBH...I doubt DA cares very much, if at all"

Zero..... absolutely nothing....

Unlike some who say the same thing, but then beg everyone to believe how good and honest they are by posting a 1 000 word essay on how "honest" they are.... or in Denny's case, how much of a coward he isn't.

Nov 16, 2020, 17:12

"Dragged my name into a leading post Huh? ......another attention seeking excersise"

It would have been soo much better if it had made you look and feel a bit like a "Power Player" on this forum...

My bad Denny

Nov 17, 2020, 10:56

"Power Player" Huh? is that all you've got? Sjampies, FYI I'm quite happy with who I am.

And OBTW thanks for those kind thoughts about building the board, some news for you, I hope to drag two new posters along when rugby gets up and running.....how many are you bringing along?

No matter, I already know.

See I told you, you're not all hot air....not at all.

Nov 17, 2020, 11:36

Denny is importing foreigners to strengthen his base.

How democratiC of you, tannie.

Nov 17, 2020, 11:43

Denny can import whoever he likes into the Power club as long as it’s not anyone from the Cretin club.

What was that you said buttplug?  No preferential treatment right?

Oh I don’t mind that at all......no quarter given and none asked.

Nov 17, 2020, 11:59

Denny.... I whole heartedly support you doing anything that makes you feel more important than you actually are..... good on you dude....

You go boy !!

Nov 17, 2020, 12:04

Tx, I know I can always count on your support. So so sweet of you.

I do hope you find the courage to respond as handsomely to my other blog under "Tantrums Boy"

Nov 17, 2020, 12:12

"Denny is importing foreigners to strengthen his base."

See the source image

Nov 17, 2020, 12:24

Well Denny.....

You know what they say about prophets in their own country. Go the foreigners....oh are we now the Foreigners Club not the Power Club....dang but I was getting used to all that power hahaha

Nov 17, 2020, 12:36

"So so sweet of you"

You know me better than I thought....... I live to give

Nov 17, 2020, 12:46

"BTW how small are you?....5'2".....thought so.....small man's syndrome huh?"

Comments like this usually come from someone who is making up for his own insecurities that he has in life..... and it normally stems from having a small dick.... just innocently projected into a height issue...... precisely as in your instance / example here....

Seek medical help Denny boy..... we can't help you here dude

Nov 17, 2020, 13:16

Actually Denny is over 6’ ....that’s pretty funny think you might want to retract the rest of your statement :D:D

Egg....and more egg.....:angel:

Nov 17, 2020, 14:39

"and it normally stems from having a small dick"

Woooooosssshhhhh… right over Cloudy's head..... actually, not right over your head...…... you were just far too stupid to even read what was directly in front of you

Cloudy...…..you can be over 6 foot tall and still have a small …… tiny dick...….

Cloudy, you are monumentally stupid...…. seriously..... no lies.... just plain stupid

Egg all over that face of yours lady.....

Do not respond if you do not understand...… just don't...…

Absolutely hilarious...…..

"that’s pretty funny think you might want to retract the rest of your statement :D:D

Egg....and more egg"

ROTFLMFAO

Nov 17, 2020, 14:43

I actually laughed out loud at that response of yours Cloudy...…

I honestly and genuinely couldn't believe that you would respond in such a very stupid way...…

Egg....and more egg.....:angel:

LMFAO

Nov 17, 2020, 14:49

You only have to read DumbAss's hilarious anecdote about the naughty bully on this thread to know that he's a pathetic little weakling with delusions of adequacy.

I always thought he was a weedy little drip but that post made me realize he was even more of a feeble little loser than I had initially suspected.

Here, I'll paste it for everyone to have a laugh . . . in the same way that DumbAss always repeats my posts multiple times . . . I'll return the favour. Note the bit where everyone's jaws drop open in shock and awe as they realise how tough and cool DumbAss is!

Here you go . . .

"I was walking down the school corridor once, and this regular loud mouth big class bully was walking directly behind me, talking openly about me to his 2 other mates walking with him...… I ignored him..... because everyone in our grade knew exactly what he was like,,,,,, a real asshole of a bully, who liked to hurt others...… but I had never had a previous issue with him before....and my ignoring him just seemed to irritate or upset him even more, and he got more vocal....because admittedly, compared to now, I was a small chap compared to him back then, and he just wanted a response from me.... any response, for his friends..... which I refused to give him.... so he started trying to pull me off balance by grabbing my school backpack and trying to pull me backwards, right off my feet to land on my backside..... which he very nearly did with his first unexpected attempt...

Shouting, getting more vocal ….. "Ala Teofimo"…..laughing with his mates, acting the school tough guy.....the usual bully mentality...

I politely asked him not to do that again..... nothing more.... just a polite request

Being the bully that he was and always had been.... he tried to do it again

He woke up from a spinning heel kick, with a very clear broken nose.....no lies.... it is still crystal clear in my memory, as I type this now........ and to be honest, and with no shame at all, I admit that I am actually grinning now, by just typing and relating this story, because I absolutely detest bullies... they are disgusting human beings in my opinion, and I have fortunately never ever been a victim of a bully, because I have never allowed it..... nor have my kids, because I drilled that into them from a very young age.....but sadly I have seen what it can do to people who don't or can't do anything..... and it is horrifying.

His 2 mates that were walking with him did nothing at all but just stare at him, then back at me, with an open mouth, in total shock or awe, or just downright disbelief... I have no idea

I never ever had a single issue with that guy, or any of his many "mates" again, through the whole of high school

Sorry for going off track..... but that is very weird how this brought back that memory for me......but to get back to the point...….. this is exactly how I want Loma to shut Teofimo up …. but with a punch :D

LMAO!

Careful everyone, you wouldn't want Mr Shock and Awe to give you one of his roundhouse spinning heel Chuck Norris kicks smack in your nose!

Nov 17, 2020, 15:07

Rooi, did you give tante a hug yet?

Why you gotta keep a girl waiting?

Nov 17, 2020, 15:13

"Why you gotta keep a girl waiting?"

Well, considering all the premature ejaculations we see from you Trumpanzees, I think it's safe to say that none of you would understand.

Nov 17, 2020, 15:15

Dreaming of spunk, are we?

Nov 17, 2020, 15:18

If you don't like the answers then don't ask the questions.

Nov 17, 2020, 16:11

If ever someone wanted advice, try not look into the direction of someone who would call himself "Urinal Mint".....

Something that gets pissed and spat on by various random sober and drunken strangers

Do you realize how little, if anything, one must feel for themselves, and how incredibly low their self respect and self esteem must be......to actually call themselves that name..... and you want people to take you seriously here

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Nov 17, 2020, 16:15

"Mr Shock and Awe"

That would be me...… and I am proud of it..... lol

I told you before Piss Mint, I was pretty cool at school, invincible, untouchable….. just like millions of teenagers still think..... and still behave.... I guess you were a bit different to most... bwahahahaha

Unlike you, who has to still try and convince random internet people just how honest you are in real life, and how people here know you better than your own family in your real life..... at your age

Do you even comprehend how incredibly sad you look on here, groveling for people to try and believe that you are actually a decent human being

LMFAO.....

Nov 17, 2020, 16:20

Piss Mint...… you are 60 plus years of age..... and you are still desperately looking for affirmation and acceptance from various random internet people.....  because you can't get it at work or at home...…

Fuck it dude...…. get a life bro

Nov 17, 2020, 16:21

"Dreaming of spunk, are we?"

Well.... he is the very same sick fuck who thinks of that and grandchildren in the very same sentence....

Just don't ever ask Cloudy about it...… she knows nothing about it... 

Nov 17, 2020, 16:22

"If you don't like the answers then don't ask the questions"

Says the one who told the entire board to "Fuck Off" and ran away like a little child

Too funny

Nov 17, 2020, 17:24

You just made me grin and smile again.... about that whole episode, Piss Mint, shot bro :D

One of my most proud moments in school, was standing up to the well known bully that nobody at all wanted to go near or approach...., and I simply don't care what people think..... lol

I don't care what that makes me then or even now...… I absolutely detest bullies.... they are the lowest form of scum..... and that's exactly what you try and do on here Rooinek..... steal people's personal information and personal pictures and hold them ransom, threatening to make it public...... just like some internet bully

From now on Rooinek, address me as "Mr Shock and Awe".....

LMFAO

Post this story as many times as you want to dude...…. all across the forum......it is an incredibly proud moment in my life, as a very young lad...….and you will bring a grin and a smile to my face every single time that you post it

Nov 18, 2020, 08:01

"Actually Denny is over 6’ ....that’s pretty funny think you might want to retract the rest of your statement :D:D

Egg....and more egg.....:angel:"

LMAO, this made me laugh again this morning...…thanks Cloudy

I genuinely can't believe the level of stupidity on this board sometimes

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nov 18, 2020, 09:13

Well...they do say that small things amuse small minds pardon the pun...oh no wait pun intended :D

Nov 18, 2020, 09:31

LMAO @Cloudy!

Nov 18, 2020, 11:32

DA Aggro's greatest claim to fame in his entire life was to break the nose of a supposed "Bully"

And then he brags about it on a rugby site....Wow!

Nov 18, 2020, 11:48

You have to wonder just how needy and starved of love and attention little DumbAss must be to need all this validation and recognition from a bunch of strangers on a meaningless message board like this.

I think all of us should think about how important this forum is in DumbAss's life before we give the poor little dear a hard time or send him off into another one of his tearful tantrums. From what I can see he's hanging on by a fingernail. Let's all make an effort to be nice to him and build up his confidence and self-esteem

Nov 18, 2020, 12:03

DA Aggro is still celebrating breaking a fellow student's nose years after leaving school......it's his one and only claim to fame.

And according to him that's ......"cool"

See the source image

Nov 18, 2020, 15:50

"You have to wonder just how needy and starved of love and attention"

LOL

This is from the same guy who's wife and children don't know him as well as some random internet people do...…. his own family

The same guy who tries his utmost to get others on here to believe that he is an honest decent guy, yet consistently posts blatant lies here, for all to see and stalks personal profiles looking for any crumb of information to use against them.... the lowest of the low

Give your wife and kids some love and attention Rooinek…….. they deserve it don't they...... because I doubt that they think you are a twat.... I could be wrong though

Nov 18, 2020, 15:59

"And according to him that's ......"cool"

Shit Denny, let me amend that....

It was fucking cool..... it still brings a big smile to my face, every time...….. and by the way, it is "Mr shock and Awe" to you now, mr non "power player" LMAO

"it's his one and only claim to fame"

You mean like your one and only claim to fame that you quickly tell everyone that first meets you Denny......you know.....your favourite story...... about quickly running away from SA...…. tail between the legs...…. were you cool as well Denny when you were younger?..

Shame Denny.... if you can't handle the heat, stay the fuck out dude.... simple.....

It's very clear that your real life persona exactly mirrors your online character on this forum as well.... because you both have no balls at all..... sweet fuck all

Nov 18, 2020, 19:41

Tannie Dinnie's worst laid plans backfiring on her...

Nov 18, 2020, 20:06

The Christmas spirit has sure descended on this forum early this year.

Nov 18, 2020, 23:35

Tis the season of goodwill.

You need to Log in to reply.