Donald Trump Sells the Bible for $60 per book: ‘Let’s Make America Pray Again'

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Donald Trump Sells the Bible for $60 per book: ‘Let’s Make America Pray Again'

Mar 27, 2024, 18:50

This is hilarious. Many of the MAGA morons will buy a Trump Bible. People like Beeno...

Mar 28, 2024, 02:14

Sick.

Mar 28, 2024, 04:06

A grifter is a con artist: someone who swindles people out of money through fraud. If there's one type of person you don't want to trust, it's a grifter: someone who cheats others out of money. Grifters are also known as chiselers, defrauders, gougers, scammers, swindlers, and flim-flam men.

Full Color Custom T-Shirts | Fast Production. Fast Free Shipping! –  Signpreme

Mar 28, 2024, 07:00

Not a whisper from screwballs Mike and Brian.

Mar 29, 2024, 00:36

Mar 29, 2024, 02:44

Pussy galore Trump is a dangerous and divisive monster and by surrounding himself with Christian zealots his presidency would be on an even more dangerous mission.

Trump as POTUS is a disaster waiting to happen.

So how would I vote as an American?....well there is no choice other than the geriatric and demented Biden. 

Mar 29, 2024, 10:33

You guys are joking around but I think you underestimate just how much this means to Baboon-ou.

A Trump bible?

Baboon-ou is sitting in his enclosure as we speak making excited little grunting noises while counting the seconds until the delivery of the Trump bible that he got his handlers to order for him off Amazon the second he saw this post.

Mar 29, 2024, 10:40

Bananas are in season.....Brian's staple diet.

Mar 29, 2024, 10:47

Bwian eh?

One of the funniest sketches of all time . . .

Reminds me of another funny sketch relating to Baboon-ou. Check this one out and tell me Baboon-ou couldn;t be the guy on post 14 . . .

Mar 29, 2024, 10:49

"Trump is a dangerous and divisive monster and by surrounding himself with Christian zealots his presidency would be on an even more dangerous mission."

Everything was cheaper when he was President and there were less wars...and he didn't prosecute his political opponents even though the broke the law....he's not nearly the monster he is made out to be...bit of a d!ck with a huge ego, but he did more good than bad...I hope we get another 4 years of him...the last 4 years was so much worse...the dangerous and divisive lot are the petulant lefties who never got over Trump beating Hillary in 2016...GO DONALD...make the world peaceful and affordable again!!!!

Mar 29, 2024, 11:23

Donald is 100% the cause of the most disgraceful riot on J6......he had the dummy spit of the century and caused the deaths of innocent people.

Donald is a disgrace.

Mar 29, 2024, 11:51

Donald Trump is facing criticism after attending the wake of slain NYPD officer Jonathan Diller even as he’s pushing for the pardoning of January 6 rioters who battled with US Capitol and Washington DC police officers just over three years ago.

Mr Diller was shot and killed as he was doing traffic stops this week. On Monday, he approached a car that was illegally parked with a fellow officer. The suspects in the car – Lindy Jones and Guy Rivera – refused to roll down the windows or to move their car. They also didn’t show their hands when asked to. Mr Rivera allegedly then shot Mr Diller, who died after being taken to hospital.

At the age of 42, Aquilino Gonell had to retire from his career as a police officer because of the injuries he sustained on January 6, 2021 during the insurrection.

In a statement to The Independent on Thursday, Mr Gonell said of Mr Trump: “As the opportunistic grifter that he is, he claims to support the police, law and order, the rule of law yet, he has not met with any officers from Capitol Police who were injured and assaulted or the ones that lost their lives because of his actions and inaction in his attempt to cling to power and the mob that he incited and wanted to lead.”

On Thursday, speaking to the press after attending Mr Diller’s wake, Mr Trump said, “What happened is such a sad, sad, sad event – such a horrible thing. And it's happening all too often and we're just not going to let it happen. We just can't”.

Mr Gonell went on to tell The Independent that “this is the same person who calls the rioters ‘patriots, political prisoners, and hostages’ instead of calling them for what they are... convicted criminals”.

“Imagine Trump calling the criminal who killed this officer in NYC ‘a hostage’ or anything but a criminal. That’s what he is doing to the Jan 6 criminals who beat officers and breached the Capitol,” he added.

“The death of the officer in NYC is tragic and reminds all of us of the sacrifices and commitment the men and women in uniform make every day regardless [of the political affiliation or religion of the] people they protect and serve. I hope the full extent of the law is applied to bring this officer’s killer to justice. Rest In Peace and may his memory be a blessing,” Mr Gonell concluded.

On Thursday, Mr Trump said, “police are the greatest people ... and this should never happen”.

Mar 30, 2024, 12:42

Ever wonder why the investigators on the J6 show and made for TV destroyed all evidence and cleared their phones after wrapping up their rigged TV trial.

Yep, hiding the truth is correct.

Stay tuned all you folks suffering with TDS  as the Congress is now investigating the J6 clown show.

Mar 31, 2024, 19:29

fART, I assume you purchased one of these Bibles to be part of the incrowd of MAGA

Apr 03, 2024, 07:25

This is hilarious. Many of the MAGA morons will buy a Trump Bible. People like Brian(aka Beeno)...

Fixed!

Apr 03, 2024, 10:25

D e3nn

WCh ile Trump was attenmding the wake - th e G overnor of New Yoirk wanted to attend but in view of the pro-criminal policies of the State the Police at the wake told her to bugger off in no uncertain terms.   

The undermining of law and order by the Biden Justice Department is notorious and Biden would not attend the wake himself - neither would Harris.   They would have received the same treatmnt as the Governor of New York got.   ]

The Bible story is ridei9cxulous as well.  Trump is not sel;ling Bibles and the media is lying about it as per njormal.   Biden adn his adminsitration is invovled in undermining religionj and it has become an elecion problem - Against the Biden action to have churches being investigated by the FBI and his latest attack on Christianity as a religion in which he changed the designation of Easter Sunday to  Transexual Day of Visibility - a diect atatck on Christianity and especially on the more religious components of the Black and Hispanic ommunity.    Trump promoted the bible he does ntos ell it - as a counter to the Woke Culture that took over th e Biden WH and the demcoratic party.    

The propaganda as to what ahppened ion  Januaary 6 has been uncovered by the securfity Cameras inside the Capitol and the story spread by Biden and co about 5 policemen miurdered by the "rioter" were also0 proved to eb a lie.   The emdia screamed aboput 5 murdered policemen - but they coukld not charge anybody with murder because the lie would have been exposed - whaatws as exposed was that the one name provided was a policeman who died two days after the "ritos" as a result fo a heart attack.   The other fourn names was not provided because ift was based on a lie.

There were two "rioters" that die - one killed by a policeman - and a women who were smothered by the Police.    Under normnalk circumsatbces judicial investigations after such deaths would be held - the Justice Department refused to have such an investigation done.

Then there is the issue of incitement caused by a certain Mr Ebb - whom the FBI lied about entering the Capitol as a reason for not charging him.   He eve3n gave evidence to the Pellosi Committee.   When Security cameras showed him to be inside the Capitol encouraging people to riot - the Justice Department was forced to lay chargeds again st him.   So what was he charged with?  He was chargerdf for trespassing and given a two month suspended sentence.    

Another chap shown carrying a noose to hang Pence turned out to be a suspect as well.   The media wrote that he was part of the non'existing insurrection.    However, he was arrested and then released without an explnaation and ehw a never charged with intent to murder Pence.   Why should that be?   

Fact is there were no insurrection situation     The following is an uright lie: - 

"At the age of 42, Aquilino Gonell had to retire from his career as a police officer because of the injuries he sustained on January 6, 2021 during the insurrection. "

Why was the people who injured Mr Gonell not charged with physical assualt of a Police officer?  Secondly what happened to the 5 policemen "Killed" by the riotrs    The only name killed by the rioters iro which a name was ultuimately provided died two days later of a heart attack - which had zero to do with any attack on the Police by the rioters.   What wa his reirement of Gonell tp do with "injuries" he sustained on January 6? What was the injuries that forced him to retire.   I stidied the itnernet and couild find no reference to any injuries eh sustained and how his retirement was cuaused by what inujuries?    If he4 did sustain injuries why as nobdy charged with assault on him.   .

If there was a reason for hsir etirement it was his intenstion to write books and his first effort in that regard  wa a book on January 6.   

You must  still learn hiow to idntify political lies and propaganda from real proven in a court of alws facts.    The lies being rolled out startedf with the Russian Hoax - al;l the BS in CNN was absed on the lis for 54 years running and that has been exposed.    Not a word about spreading lies came from CNN and you swallowed evfery one of thsoe and sod id the3 brainwashed duds on site. .           .   .     

Apr 03, 2024, 12:42

Ou Maaik, there are some occasional Afrikaans posts on here but this is a predominantly English-speaking message board. 

While no-one is disputing your right to post in Shitory rather than in English or Afrikaans but do understand that you are the only person here fluent in Shitory so you're basically posting this unintelligible garbage to yourself and only yourself.

I'm not complaining, it doesn't bother me, I just skip everything written in Shitoric, but it does seem to me you're wasting lots of what allegedly little time you have left typing up stuff that only you could possibly understand. Surely you have better things to do? No?

Apr 03, 2024, 13:11

OK - I make too many typing erors and I admit it freely.   I did some corrections this mrning  and will do i again.

How the topic discussed had fuck all to do with typing erors - and I dealt with actual evidednce and comments.   If you cannt comment on that aspect it shows you have no iddea aboutt realuiy. 

You are welcome to believ ethe B S going on the world at present and ebcause you do not do any researc h on issues you will remain a  branwashed idiot.     

Apr 03, 2024, 16:51

Ou Maaik, I think you're missing the point. I can't comment on gibberish that no-one else can possibly understand. If you think I'm exaggerating then man up and anwser the questions I asked on this thread:

Some questions for ou Maaik:

Onging teh lien twaht throug faring?

Usag wella eb sued nther emdia triity ates in teh ujSA?

Ver f heth tas baraebnly prvdig peorple ahs asnwer (altter elates ften seriosud zand adnace) accuded anther olitical lin?

Apr 03, 2024, 17:52

I poimted out to you to study th e webiste of the WEF - what I rote s what they7 are striving  to achieve,   If youa re tpp stu[if to understand what I write I casnno te of nym he4lp.  

The present Biden Administration are implmenting policies prescribed by Soros and Gates -  the result was that the  ultra-left who are executing the instgructions as to governanace and policy what he is told to excute,     Any refusal to excute and he would not last a month

Apr 03, 2024, 18:22

"If youa re tpp stu[if to understand what I write I casnno te of nym he4lp. "

LMAO!

Let's see if I'm the only one . . . who knows what ou Maaik is saying here?

Apr 03, 2024, 19:31

Rudehole...I pray your eyes are still 20/20 when you're 80 odd some day...

Apr 03, 2024, 19:41

Chat GPT Opines:

The sentence you provided appears to be intentionally jumbled. However, upon carefully rearranging the letters and correcting the apparent typos, the translation would be:

"If you are too stupid to understand what I write, I cannot be of any help

Apr 03, 2024, 19:46

You pray for whatever you want to pray for Squeaky Toy but it's not about eyesight, it's about a stupid, bombastic and stubborm old fool who has so little respect for his fellow posters that he can't take the trouible to proof-read his garbage before he posts it (multiple times) or edit his ignorant drivel, even after his clumsy and careless blunders are pointed out to him.

But you go ahead and pray for my eyesight if you want to.

LMAO!

Apr 03, 2024, 19:49

Great! So AI can translate Shitoric? Not sure I'll take the trouble to copy and paste ou Maaik's drivel into Chat GPT though . . . even after it's been corrected it's still garbage from a brainwashed and uneducated fool.

Apr 03, 2024, 19:57

...your garbage doesn't have spelling or grammar errors...which makes it even worse...bitter, twisted and sad tosser with the empathy of a rock...mentality of a kindergarten bully in the body of a sexagenarian...tragic actually. 

Apr 03, 2024, 20:04

Squeaky Toy, is someone holding a gun to your head and forcing you to read my posts?

No?

Well then shut your stupid trap and stop snivelling. There's a good chap . . .

Apr 03, 2024, 20:19

Apr 03, 2024, 21:43

Draad are you perhaps related to Wanker?  Whenever this nasty old coot is in trouble you ride in on a white mule. Never once have I heard you question any of his petulant behavior or his disgusting language which I see you are now adopting.

Apr 03, 2024, 23:42

Ffs. I can help..................  think phonetics :wassat:

ouMaaik's speaking Scottish English...................  'If youa re tpp stu[if to understand what I write I casnno te of nym he4lp'........................

Nevertheless, using his political leanings as a yardstick, he's probably deceitful & getting gereeld dronk.

Apr 04, 2024, 04:24

Moz, I'm not related to Oom Maaik, and I don't know him outside of this platform....and I don't agree with a lot of his views. 

I do however strongly disagree with the way Rudehole is constantly nagging at Ou Maaik ....and although I am not totally against the use of profanity...and I used that meme reluctantly, sometimes a vulgar response is the suitable one...it serves no purpose being polite or civil towards Rooi...sorry it upset your delicate...whatever.

Apr 04, 2024, 04:54

PS...Maaik is 80 and basically living alone in a big house in Riversdal...he's in his 80s and he's making some errors for whatever reasons...I choose not to give him flack about that...about anything much...it would serve no purpose...

Apr 04, 2024, 05:46

I see the TDS is in full swing in this thread.

I know Rooi and VisKop are Trolling...

But old Dentsie is so enveloped in the TDS that she can hardly think straight.

Do your BLM march for us, aunty.

Apr 04, 2024, 06:04

Hillary Clinton ripped Donald Trump on X (formerly Twitter) by flipping a current GOP line of attack back on the former president.

Republicans — including the new Republican National Committee co-chair Lara Trump and Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-N.Y.) — have recently begun rhetorically asking voters if they believe they are better off now under President Joe Biden than they were four years ago, when Trump was still in the White House.

It’s an updated take on former President Ronald Reagan’s 1980 election question.

Both Lara Trump and Stefanik have received stark reminders of the chaos that engulfed the country amid then-President Donald Trump’s mishandling of the coronavirus pandemic.

And former Secretary of State Clinton, who has been a persistent and vocal critic of presumptive GOP nominee Trump since her shock loss to him in the 2016 election, chimed in with this response to the conservative talking point:

“Multiple indictments and half a billion dollars in civil liability later, pretty much the only person who can say they were better off four years ago is Donald Trump.”

Apr 04, 2024, 06:25

“Multiple indictments and half a billion dollars in civil liability later, pretty much the only person who can say they were better off four years ago is Donald Trump.”

Laughing graphics

Apr 04, 2024, 14:15

BB and Denny

Do you know Biden and DNC paid the Judge's familily $10 million for some mysterious reason or another - but obviosusly to ensure that the sentense be based on the White House decisions.        

In any event the sentense is so much  vicious BS that it would not be upheld  by any federal court - so since it is basxed on judicvial BS you cannot claim Trump is guilty of anything - especially since the whole case was based on political scandalous conduct by the Biden Administration 

I can and have posted  a string of evidence how the Biden Administration used the Justice Department to attack not only Trump - but also uses the FBI in dictatorial fashion to spy on opponents to the Biden regime use dictatprial illegal spying against any opponents of his BS regime.    There were not only Truimp attacked unconstitutionally there were at least 300 000 other people invovled in judicial abuse.        

The opinion polls claim exzactly otherwise - everybody bar the rich is worse off than they were uinder Trump.  So stop spouting  BS on site please

Apr 04, 2024, 14:25

Mozart 

Calling saomebody wanker on this site is rude and all I cxan say on that BS you are low-born scum and that is not foul language it is just a plain expression caused by your abuses.        

Apr 04, 2024, 14:36

Ah, DumbMike, who among us could erase from memory the day you unveiled your secret weapon—the Clicks Device?

It was tragically etched into the minds of all on this forum. Some say that they will never recover from the mental scarring. 

About - Clicks 2017

Apr 04, 2024, 14:44

He did spell it "Cliques" though.

He also boasted about the great deal he got. Gives new meaning to their slogan "feel good, pay less".

The low-class liar will claim he was only joking. Watch this space . . .

Apr 04, 2024, 15:41

You made fools of yourself quoting  lies and distortions BS on site - and when I exposed those you start name calling and insulting.    If you have no proof about what the media said is the case and you were lied to for years - yet you still believe the BS  the media spouted and you have learnt nothing for years now.

So somebody must try and put a true4 perspective on what the USA under Biden is becoming - a banana republic dictatorship cxontrolled by the ultra=rich.  .           

Apr 04, 2024, 17:43

Oh dear Wanker doesn’t like being called a wanker even though he himself told us about Clever in Wanker land.

Apr 04, 2024, 18:44

more than one wanker on this site...

Apr 04, 2024, 23:26

In rides Draad on a white mule.

Apr 05, 2024, 06:44

I prefer donkies thank you very much!

You need to Log in to reply.