Emerging thoughts on the Election

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Emerging thoughts on the Election

May 11, 2024, 15:29

A few observations in today’s WSJ shed some light on November. Firstly Biden remains stubbornly behind despite decent economic numbers. But there is one number where his administration is in trouble. Inflation….the highest rates since Jimmy Carter. This affects the lives of core voters and they see no relief.

This is one of those cases where there is some justice. Biden’s pay off to voters in the form of huge handouts came at exactly the wrong time and so we had the absurd  circumstance of Biden spending and the Fed contracting 

There isn’t much prospect of relief in food and housing before the election..,so expect lots of spin. The new tactic is going to be a focus on Trump’s record instead of defending the indefensible….Biden’s economic record.

Biden is still protecting his base though….the latest the proposal 100% tariffs on Chinese EVs. This makes anything Trump did to China, heavily reviled by the media, look like chicken feed. So Biden is putting on tariffs to protect domestic EV manufacturers, who only exist because of government subsidies. Too much government….but the auto workers are the core of Democratic support,

Trump has his own issues. But the court cases increasingly look like nothing burgers.  His big problem is the opprobrium associated with his disgraceful January the 6th conduct. Could he disavow what happened….admit he blundered by encouraging the protests. It could be a powerful step….the modern world loves contrition. And it loves vulnerability…..I often thought Trump could have put the whole Russian collusion thing to bed by simply addressing it directly with the American people.

An article in the Journal cites views that suggest the VP nomination is key. Nobody believes Biden can ‘protect democracy’…an argument undermined by his senility, and his VP who nobody wants to see as a successor.

So the argument is….Trump picks an independent, successful partner who appeals to the soccer mom set and he strengthens his chances. Not an attack dog….he has that base covered.

It’s a mess but the tactics are fascinating. Right now it seems Trump has more strategic runway. But the Dems always have the better ground game. Both men, neither of whom deserve the office, are still in the game,

May 11, 2024, 16:05

Tulsi....Vlagman called it 3 years ago RIP!

May 11, 2024, 16:51

Tulsi can't be VP.

Not Biden's VP anyway. She was on Rogan last week and said only negative things about the present Dem leadership.

Interesting note...She did a couple of training sessions with Rogan and his crew before the podcast. Also did the turbulent cold plunge, which Joe was pretty impressed by.

That woman is a beast and for sure someone I could vote for.

It's so ridiculous that the Dems don't put candidates like these forward. She'd eat Trump alive if she had the party behind her.

But I guess she doesn't owe enough people in power favours.

May 11, 2024, 16:52

Mozart

I must agree with you about the only real issue you raised - namely the economy - is not all that healthy either  - sice the situation is that th e rich are getting ruicher and everybody else poorer,    The main drive to improve the [ovision of Green Energy is not only inflationary - but cause supply problems as well..      For instance the Green effort  argumented by regulations that impact badly on especially agriculture which drive input costs massively- eg iro fertilizers and using of heavy duty machiney on farms.    For your information  the US A used to get fertilizers from Russia and Biden on the quiet removed that item from the sanctions list - but it was too late.   The reult is that the fertilizer priveces has in increased by over 800% forcing farmers to cut food pduction,    That is just one example of the putrid leftit policies that ook over  the Democratic Party.   Aside from that the green replacemnt ppplicies also have real economic impact  on the people,

However - there are other leftist policies that Barr referred to as well and what he called as destructive and unonctitutional,    He referred to the abuse relating to charging  Trump that is entirely political.    However the capture of the Justice Department to use against opposition is totally unacceptable to the odinary voters who sympathize with Trump on the issue of unlawful conduct by the Govenment,     It in fact - as Bar put it - is a danger threatening Democracy in the USA,     People like Barr see what is going  on and regard it as unacceptable.   People normally refer only to the court trials - a dangerous precedent in itself.

There are three other issues as well that cause serious problems for the ordianry voters:-

*     The collapse of Law and Order in the USA with rising  crime rates.    The no-bail policy and release of alleged ciminals within 24 hours wihout being  charged with anything makes life very undafe the ordinary people.    Aside from that they reduced the number of criminal offences  adds to the crime situation in the USA and especially the lower income people are under constatnt attack.   Many people live in fear.   The Democrat lefists still regard the abolishing of Police services.- at present a bit quiet on the campaigning  trail - but a cross for the law-abiing ctizens,   The Open Border policy open the way for criminals to enter the country worsening  the lawlessness in cities,   

*      The Open Border policies cause insecurity and leads to people feeling threatened and the resent riots at univerisities by by anit-Israel semosatartors is indeed s owing that Muslims remain Muslims and does not find themselves as USA citizens.     Threats on the lives of Jewish  peope are constant and shouting by rioters of  "Death to Israel" and "death to Ameria is not acceptable to many voters - esecially the Jews of whom 75% voted for the Demofatic Party.  Aside from that unscrupeless employers fire American Workers and employ migrants paying them very small salaries,      It is not only that impression that carries weight - the general impression is that the illegal mirgvrants gets better treatment from Government than they themselves get - eg Housing, free emdical services and monthly debit cards to enable them to buy food for themselves while free Housing is a major isssue in that regard.   

*     The leftists idea about sex issues is totally unacceptable to especially religious people  and in fact there are unhappiness by especially the attacks of the Biden Goovernment on Religion and in particular the Catholic Church  being the target for illegal FBI investogatoions - according to the FIS Court there were 278 000 people investigated illegally.    People like Navratilova and Everts  are campaigning  against it.    The problem is also physically problematic - the physical men only claiming that they are wonen only to ally them to participate in Sport.     The problem is that they go for showers in the girls change room and display their genitalia     The whole issue  that women regard as unacceepable stem from a mandate Biden issued.

I do not think the average American people  are ready for the ultra-leftist ideology that the Democrats are now applying  by force to all people.         ,      .     

May 11, 2024, 16:53

Glenn Youngkin is the suggested Republican candidate….made a bundle with the Carlyle group and is well regarded as sensible,

May 11, 2024, 17:13

Tulsi wants to be Trump's VP..

May 11, 2024, 17:29

Lol Draad, it would be funny if Trump wins and Tulsi is his VP.

The bad orange man and the throw-away beating the Dems...damn that would be brilliant.

May 11, 2024, 17:44

Mozart - there are constant guessing as to the VP choice of Trump.    Aside from Yougkin - there are prominent people like Senator Scott and  Ms Thulsi Gabbard     Other names mentioned was D desantis.    Trump at one stage in an interview mentioned 6 potential candidates.    I think t he likely candidate would aim at securing suport for a new Goverment after the election.    That makes me feel that Gabbard - who was a Democrat  House member - but also at one stage worked for Bernie Sanders - may be the choise.          

May 11, 2024, 17:44

Mozart - there are constant guessing as to the VP choice of Trump.    Aside from Yougkin - there are prominent people like Senator Scott and  Ms Thulsi Gabbard     Other names mentioned was Desantis.    Trump at one stage in an interview mentioned 6 potential candidates.    I think the likely candidate would aim at securing support for a new Goverment after the election.    That makes me feel that Gabbard - who was a Democrat  House member - but also at one stage worked for Bernie Sanders - may be the choice.          

May 12, 2024, 13:05

It’s a miserable job…..Pence was totally loyal, absorbing huge amounts of flak, until 1/6. When he couldn’t support that he and Barr became pariahs. I don’t even think family can be sure of loyalty from this most selfish of men.

I hope some decent, sensible person has enough love  of country to take the potential abuse,

May 12, 2024, 16:21

Personally, I just want the markets to pump and for the lefties to lose it again for a few years.

The likes of Rooi and Denise are running on Trump fumes at this point and it's getting boring.

We need more "He literally told children to play beer pong, but with bleach mixed with sulpheric acid. Yeah, that is exactly what he said. Okay, no...it's not exactly what he said with face noises but his eyes suggested in a hypnotic Nazi way that is undeniable."

I want those days back. It's totally selfish of me, but it was so much fun watching seemingly intelligent people's brains malfunction.

May 12, 2024, 18:12

I would describe (sic)nek more as seemingly unintelligent.  

May 12, 2024, 18:45

Haha

May 12, 2024, 19:50

Inflation has caused people to lose their mortgages while making it much harder to get a mortgage in the first place.

Trump could win because most people are going to care more about the economy than politics. 
Inflation is a worldwide problem, but people are just going to look at their bank balances of the incumbent president. 

The Democrats were fools for taking so long to prosecute Trump to put him in jail.
Now Trump is going to put them in jail if he wins. He may even put some Republicans in jail like Liz Cheney.

If Trump wins, all the sensible conservatives will no longer be part of his government. It is MAGA and religious whack jobs like Mike Flynn.

If Mike Pence had been a MAGA he would not have certified the win by Biden and Trump would have remained in power for life, with Don Jr taking over the family business (The US economy). 

May 12, 2024, 20:11

It's seems to me that you're attributing Dem tactics to Trump.

List then Dems that Trump, or Reps under his order, attempted to prosecute and put in jail during his term?

I can't think of one. Wait, I guess Hunter Biden probably qualifies.

Now, let's look at the other side...can you list the amount of investigations and attempted prosecutions of Reps by Dems. I'll start you off...Trump was impeached twice.

So here's my question to you, VisKop. What precedent is there for substantiating your claim above?

May 12, 2024, 20:38

ButtPlug, this has nothing to do with left and right-wing. Trump has spent most of his life as a Democrat.

The man is not fit to be president, and he is like no other president in the US. 
Someone like George Bush may be disliked - but he still has presidential material. 

If Trump wins, I will bet a million that the people who voted him into power will end up hating him the most. He needs voters now, but if he wins again - he never needs voters again.

The first impeachment was not justified, but who can blame anyone if the president stages a coo and refuses the peaceful transfer of power? 

May 12, 2024, 20:50

Answer the question I asked you.

What precedent is there for Trump attempting to jail opponents?

It was your statement and I'm simply asking you to tell me what the basis for it is.

Once you've answered that we can move on to your next statement...

"he never needs voters again."

...where you seemingly suggest that Trump going to pull a Putin. Again, what is the basis for that statement?

May 12, 2024, 21:19

There is no precedent for Trump attempting to jail opponents, but he did campaign in 2016 that he was going to put Hilary Clinton in jail (Remember the lock her up chants?)

I am suggesting that Trump will pull a Putin. That is what he tried to do in 2020. (The last election). 
Mike Pence prevented America from descending into authoritarianism.

Biden is useless, but at least it is possible to get rid of him. Trump seems more like an authoritarian leader like Putin, Orban etc, etc.

If he wins, billionaires will pay less tax - and it will dumpled onto everyone else. Although the Democrats are not doing much better - despite having a solid economy

May 13, 2024, 00:52

The Never Trump Republicans who can’t bring themselves to back Biden

Mike Pence, Chris Christie and Paul Ryan refuse to vote for the president despite calling Trump unfit – and their harshest critics are fellow Republicans

David Smith
in Washington

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/article/2024/may/12/never-trump-republicans-biden

May 13, 2024, 05:43

The fact is that the Biden Administration has nothing they can defend and the USA has been a disaster area under Biden with 70% of the voters according to opinion polls beleiving that Biden failed as President.   He applied ultra-left policieson everything and failed in everything Biden dealt with.   It is not only the economy policy that failed - it is everything else he touched - like the open border policy and the usage of the Justice Department and FBI against opponents that caused the rise of undemocratic proccesses that is making a lot of people unhappy.

Since everything Biden touched has turned into shit - the country is in chaos and here is nothing Biden did that is really defensible in the election - so all the Democrats have to fight for in the election is based on fearmongering when it came to Trump.   What is amazing  is that they accuse Trump of exactly what they have been up to in the last 3 years.    

Since they know that Trump will not introduce dictatorial Governance - they pretend that he  will.    Bribery and coirruption under the Biden Administration will be an issue that can land both politicians and bureaucrats in hot water and if they are charged in courts - the charges will not be political (like the present charges against Trump are) - they would be based on bribery and corruption and nothing else.    SB mentioned Clinton as a potential target for prosecution in 2016 - but her lies about the Russian Collusion Hoax - only came out during the past year and she is likely to face real charges if the Justice Department and FBI protection rackets are cleaned out and proper judicial processes are re-introduced.

BB

In the meantime anti-Trump hysteria in the leftist media is going to hit levels of hatred that would reach crisis level.    There is no theat to Democracy under Trump - there are existing threats to democracy by  the Biden Administration that is really undermining democracy and should be borne in mind.   Cheyne hated Trump because he accused her father as major owner of Haliburton was getting Defense contracts when he was VP and the main warmongerer against Iraq where Haliburton got defense contracts  running into billion of dollars.   The people the Guadian quoted got less than 3%  in the Republican Party primaries - bar Haley who had support of the leftist media in the primaries and many Demcorats and Independents voted for h her in primary election.   The fact is that the idea that Republicans in general would vote for Biden ahead of Trump is in fact BS propaganda - there may be exceptions but to claim that Biden will benefit some votes from Republcians in genreal is wishful BS.    

S B

By the way have you got any proof that Trump will do a Biden trick to govern by mandates and not lawful and the courts regularly supported the Constitution and reject Biden poliies as undemocratic - it never  happened under Trump that presidential actions and policies resulted in rejection  by the Courts based on the US Constitution - it regularly happened under Biden.   So I would not say that there is any way the story you spin will ever happen.   In essense during  his presidency Trump kept to the basic principles of the US Constitution while Biden did not.  

What your feeeling is is what can be regarded as prejudiced BS without any proof of it based on media hysteria.      .  .         

May 13, 2024, 19:22

"President Joe Biden trails former President Donald Trump in five of six key battleground states, according to new polling from the New York Times, the Philadelphia Inquirer and Siena College, even as Democratic Senate candidates lead their Republican challengers in the same states.

The new polls, released Monday morning, found Trump leading Biden among likely voters in a head-to-head matchup in Arizona, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Nevada and Georgia, with all but the latter two results within the margin of the error. Biden led narrowly among likely voters in Michigan, also within the margin of error. The results by state in a head-to-head matchup among likely voters were:

• 49-43 in favor of Trump in Arizona
  • 50-41 Trump in Georgia
  • 51-38 Trump in Nevada
  • 48-45 Trump in Pennsylvania
  • 47-46 Trump in Wisconsin
  • 47-46 in favor of Biden in Michigan"

May 14, 2024, 06:25

Slice it any way you like, the last election was mega fishy. All those votes in the middle of the night. Supposedly secure voting machines being connecting to the internet.

I listened to an interview recently where they were talking about how afraid the US Congress is of the three letter agencies in the US. And when you take into account how numerous previous presidents, including democratic ones, have warned the public about the power of the deep state and its unelected officials, it does raise questions.

May 14, 2024, 06:29

And nothing at all in the mainstream media about how Joe Biden's daughter Ashley, has confirmed, via legitimate legal letter to a judge, that the diary doing the rounds on the internet about her possible molestation and the fact that Joe Biden made her shower with him as a teenager, is in fact true.

Also interesting to note is that back in 2020, Trump's campaign was approached with this information and "evidence" to use against Joe Biden, and the Trump representatives replied that they would not do it, and referred the Whistleblower to the FBI.

Just imagine the roles were reversed.

May 14, 2024, 06:35

Draad

The situation in fact is much worse as indicated above.   US Political polls are based on a formula when people is approached for opinions on issues.   That is the normal basis based on party support as registered Demorcats = 400, registered Republcians  = 300 and Independents = 300.   In 2016 the forecast was bad for Trump wih one commntator of M SNBC claiming  that Clinton would win an every statne bar perhaps Kansas or North Dakota.   The only opinion poll that showed Trump being  competitive was Rassmussen reports and there forecast was  that Trump potentially could win the election. 

In none of the elections since Reagen was President opinion polls forecasts indicated majority support for a Republican candidate and the forecasts in polls always favored the Democrats winning easily.   Both iro of the majority of votes casted and the number of States Reagen won in.    In 1984 won in all states bar Minnesota with Reagan be supported to be re-elected.   While n 1980 Reagan won in 45 States - with majority support by the voters.   

Carter waqs regarded as a honest and straightforward person - but an incompetent President by the majority of the voters,   He was more popular than Biden is at present. in 1980 - his approval ratings were 42% as against the 39% rating of Biden at present.

The other sign of poblems for Biden are shown  up in the present election.   The Demcorats laid fake criminal charges against T rump in the hope that the charges would influence the voters in supporting Biden.   It seems to be backfiring against the  Democrats badly.   Every day thousands of people turn up at the court where Trump is forced to attend court hearings and when Trump left the court in the afternoons there are thousands of people waiting to see him and hear him speak to them.   When he visited a building site or shopping facilities where thousands of people hearing about the visit by word of mouth turned up at the site.   In a statement by the local trade union only a third of the workers in New York still support the Biden Presidency.   Amongst the attendees were large numbers of Black and Hispanic voters,   

The only recent camaign meeting oganized to happen on Sunday drew an estimated attendance by local offiials being sirca 90 000 people.   A massive number of attendees in a Democratic State that last in 1984 voted Republcian.   New York, New Jersey and  Connecticut last went or he Republican Party in 1984 and the question is wide open as to what will happen in this years election.   

There are two other signs not good for Biden in New Jersey in particular.   In the election in 2020 Biden won by a margin of 16% in New Jersey.   In the case of the subsequent Governor elections the situation was grim for the Democrats .   In New Jersey when all votes were counted in 2021 the Republican candidate had a majority of 20 000 votes.   Then there were 40 000 votes "discovered"  by the local Election Board that was not counted and the Democrat candidate won by less than 20 000 votes.   In the meantime Senator Menedez from New Jersey's house was inspected by the FBI more than 24 months ago and they found about $500 000 in cash and some gold bars in the House.   The FBI found that he was corrupt and  in the pay of the Egyptian and Ukraine Governments iro which he gave final sign-off approval of payment iro foreign aid.   The FBI kept their findings hidden from the  public until after the election in 2022 and then fearing potential repercussions for exposure by whistlnblowers in easrly 2023 the FBI announced that corruption charges would be laid against Senator Menendez.

The Democrats tried their normal - they protected the Senator to the maximum - while the Justice Department delayed court hearings on the issue.    In the end  the only thing the Democrats did was to remove him from the Chairmanship of the Foreign Aid committee of the Senate.    The court case was delayed because the loss of Menendez would have caused the Democrats a seat in the Senate and they could not afford that one.    The Democrats now elected a different Senate candidate in New Jersey that could win the Senate seat in the State - but will he?    

In the election in 2020 Biden won in New York by 22$ but in the New York Governor election in 2022 the Democrat candidate got 52% of the voye against the 48% that voted for the Republican candidate.    Since 2022 the economic situation of woking class people deteriorated badly and the Open Border policy impacts have reached New York and nearby states and cause major upheavals amongst especially the Black and Hispanic voters as well.    Now Biden has done the worse thing he could have done - seemigly undermining Israel and benefitting Hamas.   The threats agaist Jewish people residing in the  USA by the rioters were serious during University campus riots  and the Jews were openly threatened by hostile rioters,   In New York the Head Rabbi said they cannot guarantee the Jewish voters would support Biden in the upcoming election and that could be fatal for Biden in 2024.

I some time ago mentioned that New York, New jersey and Connecticut could become battleground states and resent indications confirm that the working class people in thsoe three states have turned against Biden.     

Is Biden going the same way a Carter did in 1980?     It is quite possible it might happen. - so I would not be sure that the keeping of Trump from campaiging and keeping him in the New York court - is not going to cause a swing against the Democrats this year.    

The Democrat candidates in Senate and House electioins  are mostly not opnly supporting the Biden policies and keep quiet about the negatives - but they constantly vote in the Senate and House on Biden policies that are unpopular with the people at large.    That brings out the question - will the Senate and House candidaes win their elections despite the negative impression of the voters when it comes to Biden.    So the real question is will Biden's unpopularity wash onto them as faithful Biden supporters in the Senate and House?   That is also a case where people would be looking out for and a number of Democrat candidates are on thin ice as well. 

.             .                              .          .      .              .               .                       .   

May 14, 2024, 07:14

MAGA runs strong on this board. No sensible person believes the election was unfair - including Republicans who conducted the elections, or the conservative judges that binned the baseless claims as nonsense.

It is called wanting to live in your own pseudo-reality

May 14, 2024, 07:41

And the democrats still remain eerily quiet about Ashley's letter to Judge Laura Taylor Swain....

Even Snopes has been forced to confirm it now....

What a farce this mainstream media is

May 14, 2024, 07:57

If I read this accusation about either Trump or Biden, I would consider it is be nonsense.
Trump is a bag of shit, but I would not go as far as to say that he raped his daughter

If the diary was stolen, surely it could be edited. 

Yet this tabloid gutter stuff works with the far-right religious people who always refer to people they disagree with as paedophiles. (Despite their church and other far-right organisations being convicted of these acts far more than the average of society). 

May 14, 2024, 08:06

No Shark 

Ashley Biden has now openly admitted in legal paperwork to a judge, that the diary and the subsequent diary entries are definitely hers.

Ashley Biden had to do this to try and prevent people from further publishing and distributing it online.

Ashley Biden also wrote this letter to the judge to try and get the person who stole her diary jailed, which did happen recently, but they only got 30 days.

Ashley Biden's diary entry and her letter to the judge has been posted multiple times online already.

This is legitimate accusations directly against the sitting president of the USA, and fuck all gets said about it .... it's despicable and disgusting what this media does to suppress news that does not involve Donald Trump.

May 14, 2024, 09:09

Sources?

May 14, 2024, 16:20

Haha Joe Naai'den

May 15, 2024, 22:46

If I read this accusation about either Trump or Biden, I would consider it is be nonsense.
Trump is a bag of shit, but I would not go as far as to say that he raped his daughter

If the diary was stolen, surely it could be edited. 

Yet this tabloid gutter stuff works with the far-right religious people who always refer to people they disagree with as paedophiles. (Despite their church and other far-right organisations being convicted of these acts far more than the average of society). 

Exactly Shark, absolute tabloid gutter trash. DA was on complaining about how the media posted misleading headlines about Trumps bloodbath comments and here is 2 months later pretty much doing the same thing. 

May 16, 2024, 04:27

Yes Shatk&Stav, these pesky religious types can't be tolerated...what can be done about them?

May 16, 2024, 06:23

The fact is I am not a supporter of anybody - I look at the situation as it is at present is and am nit interested in political side-issues like fake criminal ch arges laid aginst Trump to try and get him ouit of the election.   I view those as aan attack on demoracy by the Biden Regime since it is banana republic stuff.    

The ssituation as exposed by opinion polls looks bad for Biden and the reasons given by people indicate that the uklltra-leftist policies introduced by Biden are rekjected by the majority of the voters.

Despite a flood of false stats provided byy the administration does not wash with votrs who in thei pcket realize it is BS and ar removedx from reality.   The news media in general are promotig Biden to the maximum and keep quiet by things of pertinence to the election.   Its only w hen they dscuss latest polls they go into a situation where they cannot believe the actual findings and blame voter ignorance n the issue of threats agains democracy which they say Trump will do exactly what Biden and his Administration is up to already - namely an unconstitutional attack on Demcoracy using  the justice system against opponents.

A weak President Biden is effectively  undermining Israel because the export of weaponry to Israel is delayed - despite approval of Congresss - which in itself is unconstitutional.   At the same time the pro-Hamas riots at Universwities are a threat to Amerian Jews as well.    Jews are personally the target of the rioters,   Police started arresting rioters damaging the Universituy property - but in terms of the Biden policy those arrestees are released without bail within 24 hours and nobody will end up being charged,    There is no action taken against the rioters despite them shouting "Death to  Israel"  and "Death to America".   Apparently the riots are funded by people with no links to the  Universities concenred and is organized by the Demcoratic Party terrorist subsidiary called Antifa.  It is funded by Soros and another major billionatire family who donated hundred of millions to the Democratic Party.   By shoutig"Death to America" the next phase will be  go over to the riots also funded by the DNC in 2020 to actual deat and detruction by the rioters as happened in the 2020 riots.

The Chief Rabbi in New York with its large  Jewish population has allready warned Biden that  he cannot count on the Jewish vote in the upcoming election - in 2020 70% of the Jews  voted fr Biden - if he lose the Jewish votes in New York and if he support is reduced to  between 50 and 55% - bt Biden and Schumer - as DEM Senate noimnee is dead and buried in New York.

SB and Stav actually limit their sources to the emdia supporting the Democrats and I do believe they are being misled by the media.    So they need not even try to get real on the ground issues affecting the voters.    Theya re not aware that the Biden Presidency waas a flop and opposition by voters are religious fanatics - when in fact religion has zero to do with the issues affec ing all voters.   

Biden is pushing out billions and threatening to increase taxation - but that will again affect 70% of the voters negatively and it si already causing inflation to rise snd it will keep increasing inflation.     The noral claim is that abortion has nto eben abnned by the Supreme Court - the court realizing the corruption invovled by the Federal bureaucracy and politicians - stated that States should cover he sisue by legislation as provideed in teh USA Constitution.   There is nothing bar the truth as to abortion being used by the Democrats and the issue si beginning to fall flat too.    The real question is larte abortions where foetists already showed  signs of independent life and their bad being crushed by abortionist clinic staff  is in fact not murder - so the major move against the abortionists is causing problems too.  getting problems too.         .      .    .         

May 16, 2024, 07:18

The regular and constant free passes that Joe Biden gets from the US mainstream media is mind blowing.

The amount of shit that follows this Biden family around, with nothing coming to the surface, on purpose ..... is crazy.

I have said from day one, if Trump is guilty, nail the shit out of him, lock him up.... and his family and his employees or whoever else was involved ....but after constant accusations and far too many lawsuits against him.... still absolutely nothing.

Biden however, and his criminal family....could almost do anything at all that they want, without the media scrutinizing it, or printing it.

Now we know that all the videos and stories showing Biden touching and smelling children caused the legitimate concern that it did back then.

May 16, 2024, 07:30

S B

Is it not time  you, stop believing  the BS you publish  on site.  the following  are typical examples:-

"I am suggesting that Trump will pull a Putin. That is what he tried to do in 2020. (The last election). 

Mike Pence prevented America from descending into authoritarianism."

The fact is  you assume something  that is already happening  under Biden  will be used by Trump if he is elected.   Using the Justice Department and FBI to lay fake ch arges ag ainst political oppnents is what is happening at present under Biden.   Trump never diod that after he ebcame President.    You accuse Trump of causing  an attempted  coup in 2021 - but that is BS and not even the Biden banana republic judicial action  claims that it happened.    There was never a coup attempt and never an insurrection.   Biden and his fellow potatoes know  that and cannott take judicial action against Trump on that score.   In the meantime the House investigation disproved all the kangaroo court actions by the  January 6 incident and expsoed that the all the lies peddled by the Democrats and if they even try to take it to court the latest House report where people testified under oath - will destroy any potential court cases.   So - if what yoiu claimed happened in reality - why is the Biden Administration not charging Trump with it?   Answer is simple nothing the Demcorats and leftist media claimed happened - in fact is proven as true at all.

"Yet this tabloid gutter stuff works with the far-right religious people who always refer to people they disagree with as paedophiles. (Despite their church and other far-right organisations being convicted of these acts far more than the average of society). "

Please proide proven stats about cases of the church and far right  organizations convicted of pedophilia more than others".    None of the Epstein cases has been charged yet - because they were obviously guilty - but too many Democrat leadership people were named as being in flights to pedohile island.   So lets wait and see what happens when justice has been restored in the USA..

"MAGA runs strong on this board. No sensible person believes the election was unfair - including Republicans who conducted the elections, or the conservative judges that binned the baseless claims as nonsense."

There are tthree issues here while the claim submitted by you is BS.      Trump laid 23 charges   of illegal practices in Democratic controlled states and 14 Judges ruled in his favor.   The Democrat authorities ignored the rulings and carried on regardless with illegalities.   

In Georgia what happened in 2020 is at present under review to prevent recurrence in 2024 and  the findings indicatd real anomalies that had to be elimianted in 2024.   

In opinion poles in the USA 61% of the voters belevee their were elecion voter fraud in 2020 and the only difference is that 18%  of the total findings were not sure whether the fraud was not so extensive that it would result in a change of outcome of the election.       .       

Your attqack on what you call thje gutter press is as bad as the attack of the leftist gutter press is - the latter lied to you on issues like the Russian Hoax over the past 8 years and you still believe them.   Amazing the level of idiocy by brainwashed people like you and Stav whose thinking ability has been taken over by the leading gutter press institutions you belkeive in.  .   . 

.           .               .

May 16, 2024, 08:06

Yes Shatk&Stav, these pesky religious types can't be tolerated...what can be done about them?

Where did I say that?

I have said from day one, if Trump is guilty, nail the shit out of him, lock him up.... and his family and his employees or whoever else was involved ....but after constant accusations and far too many lawsuits against him.... still absolutely nothing.

Nothing eh...what about Trump being found to have sexual assaulted E Jean Carroll as well as defaming her. What about the having found to have defamed her a second time. How about Trump and the Trump organization being fined $354 million in a civil fraud lawsuit.

However the stuff that could really get Trump into trouble is still yet to come and the reason for that is Trump's lawyers have used ever trick in the book to quite successfully stall the legal process for as long as possible.

May 17, 2024, 02:10

Stav 

Wrong again - Carroll who claimed to have sexual intercouirse wth Ttump could not be proved.   She claimed it happened in a Department Store change rooms - first said it happened in 1994 and she showed a dress that she wore at the time.  When it  transpired that the dress she wore only went on sale in 1996 she changed he date..    

The issue was not the alleged sexual encounter.   It was Trump's response in denying that it ever happened that the Judge claimed was insulting the claimant and that is what she decided on should be compensated for insulting the claimant.     

The claim of sexual intercourse was never an issue in the court case involved and the woman concerned saw the way Stormy did - make a claim and then blackmail Trump to buy him off.   The first case will go on appeal and if the claimant get $1 in compensation it would be a lot.

I would be much suprised that you do not realize is that the Democrats are using  the Justice system to eliminate Trump from being  a candidate in the election - not only the Trump court cases but also that the FBI according  to the FIS  Court spied illegally on 278 000 people because they oppose the Biden Regime.   Those are indeed actions that undermine the constitution of the USA and democracy.

By the way in an opinion poll Independents not linked to any political party in the USA claimed as follows:-

Danger to  Democracy in the USA -  Biden 52% of the voters

Trump 45% of the voters

CNN nearly collapsed about the finmdings.    However, Barr - no friend of Trump and being critical of him as candidate announced on CNN that he is going to vote for Trump in the election and the reason given was that Biden is destroying the USA and the USA  Constitution and democracy.      \

Back to Carroll for Trump to have sex with a woman in the changeroom of a department store is about as likely as the moon being made of green cheese.   But then some site members will concoct BS and then write it out on site.    What is amazing is that both cases came out in an election year - the one in a court in Washington and the other two in New York.    In the case of the New York trial going on at present the farce is made worse by the fact  the Judges daughter got circa $10 million from he Democratic Party for services rendered.    Both the DA invovled and  the Judge are likely to be barred from future legal offices as they created a mock tial and to this momnet have not identified the crime they alleged  Trump committed.

If it relates  to the federal election of 2016 - it is BS.    Federal elections are controlled by the Election Commission who can either fine a peson that cotnravened the election laws or refer him or her to the Justice Department for prosecution.  The New York State DA has no role ind dealing with federal elections.    What happened as to the 2016 election was that the Commission dealt with the conduct of both Clinton and Trump in the 2016 election  and 

*    found Clinton guilty of usage election contributions to fund the famous Steele Dossier and was fined $100 000 for that crime; and 

*     found zero illegal as to what Trump did and threw out the claims now made by the DA and his staff.

Not going to work out either.    The problem is the The New York DA is an idiot - so the Justice Department released a senior official appointed by Biden in the Department to handle the case.   Garland even threw a party when he "left" the Justice Department and he is likely to return to the Departtment after the court case misfired.  In all other cases the WH and Justice Department are up to their enck involved in framing fake charges.   That is why the majority of people in the USA think the Biden Administration is a threat to Demcoracy in the USA.  

Live with it.   

May 17, 2024, 07:39

"Nothing eh...what about Trump being found to have sexual assaulted E Jean Carroll as well as defaming her"

You are kidding me right..... you actually bought into that?

I discussed this specific incident in detail previously about all the things this woman could have done when it happened, but didn't, including staff testimony and camera footage, but she never did, not once in 26 years...

Yes, he was found guilty, but on what evidence..... name just one factual provable piece of evidence that she provided against Trump .....holy shit Stav, I didn't think you actually fell for this particular shit.

Nice to know that you also believe then, that some woman can now find you guilty of sexual assault for something you did to her 26 years ago, without a single shred of any evidence, except for only her apparent detailed version of what happened...... what a joke...defamation my ass, she deserved every name she was called.

The rest of the stuff they apparently have against Trump, I say fair play, if it "still" comes out and it gets him nailed, so be it, I have always said that .....but for you to believe that shyte that they found him guilty of with E Jean Carrol is naivety in the extreme.

May 17, 2024, 07:49

"However the stuff that could really get Trump into trouble is still yet to come and the reason for that is Trump's lawyers have used ever trick in the book to quite successfully stall the legal process for as long as possible"

You keep saying this.... all the time..... over how many years.... and Biden has done the exact same thing hasn't he?

Why have you not yet mentioned how the current sitting president is also a potential child molester..... by his own daughter's admission?

The hypocrisy stinks here....if any member of Trump's family made that statement, he would be hung from the rafters by all the press.

If Trump gets arrested and is jailed, I will be the first one on this forum to say "I got it wrong" ..... you have my word on that...... but at the moment, all I ever hear from you and others is that it is going to happen now.... or just now.... or maybe next year....... it's been ages.

You talk about this stalling process used by Trump's lawyers ... what a laugh dude...... especially when you look at what Biden made all the government organizations do to supress any negative information about him, his criminal son, or anything else about the Biden family.... especially his financial kickbacks and the Hunter laptop...... yeah, pull the other one man.

May 17, 2024, 10:33

You are kidding me right..... you actually bought into that?

Well two separate Juries did.

You said all the lawsuits brought against him amounted to nothing. I'm merely pointing out several of these lawsuits have ruled against Trump already.

I discussed this specific incident in detail previously about all the things this woman could have done when it happened, but didn't, including staff testimony and camera footage, but she never did, not once in 26 years...

Yes, he was found guilty, but on what evidence..... name just one factual provable piece of evidence that she provided against Trump .....holy shit Stav, I didn't think you actually fell for this particular shit.

Nice to know that you also believe then, that some woman can now find you guilty of sexual assault for something you did to her 26 years ago, without a single shred of any evidence, except for only her apparent detailed version of what happened...... what a joke...defamation my ass, she deserved every name she was called.

So you're an expert when it comes to what a person who was sexually assaulted should do and also a legal expert to boot? 

The rest of the stuff they apparently have against Trump, I say fair play, if it "still" comes out and it gets him nailed, so be it, I have always said that .....but for you to believe that shyte that they found him guilty of with E Jean Carrol is naivety in the extreme.

Someone is naive here but its not me.

You keep saying this.... all the time..... over how many years.... and Biden has done the exact same thing hasn't he?

Well I think I might have said that maybe twice before but okay, and yes he's done it over several years since the charges where brought against him. Similar tactics might have been used by Hunter Biden sure, but I'm merely pointing out that duration that its taking to process these legal proceeding is not an indication that the case against either man is weak or flimsy, just more a reflection of the length of time the legal process in the United States takes.

Why have you not yet mentioned how the current sitting president is also a potential child molester..... by his own daughter's admission?

Because there was no such admission by his daughter. Go and read up on the full context of the section of her diary that was published and also her full statement about it. For someone who complained about Trump's words been taken out of context just a few months back and for someone who appears to be taking a keen interest in this story I find it amazing that you're now doing the same thing here.

If Trump gets arrested and is jailed, I will be the first one on this forum to say "I got it wrong" ..... you have my word on that...... but at the moment, all I ever hear from you and others is that it is going to happen now.... or just now.... or maybe next year....... it's been ages.

I've never really commented on Trump going to jail as far as I recall. I did say I don't think he's going to jail even if found guilty over the Stormy Daniels stuff and it looks like the rest of his lawsuits will not occur before the election at which stage he might be immune from prosecution.

You talk about this stalling process used by Trump's lawyers ... what a laugh dude...... especially when you look at what Biden made all the government organizations do to supress any negative information about him, his criminal son, or anything else about the Biden family.... especially his financial kickbacks and the Hunter laptop...... yeah, pull the other one man.

Neither Trump or Hunter Biden are doing anything illegal by stalling, they are just getting their lawyers to play the legal system. But as I said that's not an indication that the evidence against either man is weak. 

May 17, 2024, 18:40

Stav

Get real for a change.    The D emcorats wanted to find ways and means to prevent Trump from being acandidate in the 2024 election at a meeting held in 2023 to deal with the election strategy.    Af ter the emeting the demorats announced that a unique strategy will be announced in due course,  be announced      

Since the Demcrats had no defense for the total disasatrous administration - the unique strategy was in evidence  iro the following -

*    getting Trump out of the election by the Courts ruling about scrapping him as a potential candidate; and

*     charging of Trump with fake legal charges concocted by the New York DA's - as well in Florida for the secret documents  he took and in Georgia with election inteference in 2020.

Insofar as the elimination of Trump as a candidate is concrned of the strategy to get Trump out of the election ended up in the Supreme Court in in a unanimous decision the Court through it out based on the fact that it was uconstitutional.   Biden and the Democrats nearly had a seizure and attacked the Supreme Court for not complying with their plan to eliminate Trump from being  candidate in the 2024 election..    

The whole fake campaign against Trump started in the mid-term election in 2019 where James and Bragg (both funded by Soros) campaigned on the basis that they would get at Trump legally jailed based on charges they were going  to discover.   In the case of Bragg he appointed some lawyers and they abandoned the search to find a crime in 2019 and left the DA office - there was none.    James did not even try to find a real crime - so they charged Trump with fraud - a joke since nobody came forward to claim they were defrauded.   .   

For that purpose there were to be close liaison between the WH, the Justice Department and  the local DA's involved.    In 2024 every time the Biden Administration fucked up royally new charges were laid to keep the bugger-up under wraps.   None of the charges raised had zero to do with any crime - it has all to do with politics and getting Trump out of the election.     The first case as announced in January 2024 and the others followed with intervals.   So who delayed the charges being laid?,    In the case of the Bragg charge - the procedure decided on was to get Trump secluded in a court room to prevent him from campaigning  - so any delay was concoted by the WH  and Justice Department = not by Trumps lawyers. .

While James did not even bother to find a legal crime The WH liaison decided to push ahead regardlessly.   The decision was to charge Trump with fraud - but no evidence was provided that anybody was defrauded.     The complot was that they would get a guilty verdict and then try and steal his properties in New York and reduce his money supply to be used in the election  if he does not come up with the rediculous amunt they claimed from Trump.   A federal judge reduced the guarantee to be provided by Trump from $450 million to  $175 million and the case is now on appeal.    Since there was no fraud in fact committed the end result of the James case will result in Trump being compensated for the legal costs he was forced to obtain and that would probably lead to the Department paying hundreds of millions be covered by the taxpayers.

In the Georgia case the DA appointed her boyfriend as Special Council to investigate the issue o elections in Georgia and allegations against Trump to interfer in the reslts.   The DA and Justice Department spend millions on the investigation  - part of the money used for luxury holidays in the Bahamas and Florida.   The boyfriend h ad no knowledge about election issue - so the real charges were drawn up by the WH legal advisors.    The case was complicated by obvious corruption involved and is now in the Federal Court to decide on what happened and chances are he Court is not going to put up with the BS.      

In the Florida case as tothe secret documents taken.    The problem is the Judge decided in favor of the Defense and ruled that all documents must be made available to the Trump Defense team and that is where the shit hit the floor.   Each box of documents taken by Trump had been summarised on a cover summary of contents and  now many documents went missing.    The fact is the contents of what was covered in the missing documents must still be explained by the FBI.   The FBI failed to provide all the documents involved and the Judge postponed the hearing indefinitely until they provide the documents - which they failed to do to date.   .

What ws really funny was that the FBI gave photos of secret files lying on the floor of the room in which it was kept at Mar-El-Lago .   It now turned out the FBI took Secret document covers and spread them out in a photo shop system and the photo was a fake photo haned to he emdia and finding its way onto this site was a fake as well.   The FBI claimed the phtoto was taken in the storeroom in Mar El Lago - but the problem was it was a fake since the carpet on the photo differ from the floor of the strore rooms where the documents were kept.     .              .              

Based on the above and other issues of  undermining of Demcoracy the majoroty of people in the USA thinks that Biden is a bigger threat to democracy than Trump.

Read the above and yu will find that Trump lawyers has zero to do with delays in handling  of the cases.     

May 17, 2024, 20:31

"You said all the lawsuits brought against him amounted to nothing. I'm merely pointing out several of these lawsuits have ruled against Trump already."

You do know the difference between a civil suit and a criminal case, right?"

" I did say I don't think he's going to jail even if found guilty over the Stormy Daniels stuff "

Can you tell us what exactly the crime was and what exactly would constitute a fair burden of proof?

The fact that you still can't see through the BS is telling...

May 17, 2024, 20:51

You do know the difference between a civil suit and a criminal case, right?"

Yes.

Can you tell us what exactly the crime was and what exactly would constitute a fair burden of proof?

As far as I'm aware the charges are that he falsified business records in order to hide payments he made that undermined the integrity of the 2016 US election (i.e. paying off Stormy Daniels to keep her relationship with him quiet, which if it became public knowledge could have an had effect on that election).  

I don't know what would constitute fair burden of proof in New York trial, I'm no legal expert. 

The fact that you still can't see through the BS is telling.

Trump is the biggest BS artist of them all. The fact that you can't see through his grift is telling, but hey all can be excused by the line "orange man bad" right?

You need to Log in to reply.