Epic...Brave and Bold Catholic priest drops a bomb on Biden

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Epic...Brave and Bold Catholic priest drops a bomb on Biden

Apr 04, 2021, 09:15

Well done, Sir...I'm not Catholic but I salute your truthfulness, correctness and Godliness on this tragedy.

Enough said.... here it is 

https://youtu.be/M92PX3Df7HM

Apr 04, 2021, 09:43

That would make a change normally the only things a priest drops is their pants when there is an alter boy in the room

Apr 04, 2021, 10:53

Yes this guy makes a great point.  Abortionist China Joe is no Catholic, he is a lying corrupt traitor waiting to be hung for treason.

Get rid of the pedo Pope Francis the Red. 

Crusaderstink of course thinks all Catholic "Priests are pedos which of course isn't true. But truth and reason are not this loons strong point.

I am of course nota catholic fan and don't think they are a Christian church given their anti Biblical doctrines. 

Apr 04, 2021, 11:19

Pedo's aren't limited to just the catholic church they are spread  evenly through all the religions as it is target rich hunting ground for them, People are stupid enough to think just because they are a man of the cloth then its ok to leave them alone with their kids,

Unfortunately there  is  no way to spot one of those sick bastards as they come from all walks of life and can be lurking anywhere not just in churches.

Apr 04, 2021, 11:37

The atheists are the biggest group of pedos. As I have not wanted to sicken people too much with the Satanic activities of the pedos I have not posted the material. Stuff to make your hair curl.  Mel Gibsons revelation of what these pedos are up to is chilling as are the human trafficking pedos that China Joe is allowing to run riot.

But crusader nutjob if you were capable of thinking clearly you would be denouncing all pedos not just those from your pet hate group.

Crash goes ou crusader fan who has just shown his bigoted frame of reference. Bwahahahahahahahahahaha

Apr 04, 2021, 12:17

Now I know I typed it quite fast beenshit but if you turn those 2 brain cells you have on and read the last bit where I clearly state that they are not limited to churches ( the bit where I say "anywhere not just in churches")

Still I should commend you on remembering how to breathe for another day, it is a true miracle that someone as thick as you has managed it for so long. Now run along and make up another conspiracy or two you are falling behind in the bullshit department of late 

Apr 04, 2021, 12:44

Are the Catholic paedophiles now the good guys?

Apr 04, 2021, 12:45

You need to Log in to reply.