Epstein. Another Clinton body bag or a genuine suicide?

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Epstein. Another Clinton body bag or a genuine suicide?

Aug 10, 2019, 18:45

Jeffrey Epstein dead from apparent suicide in Manhattan jail cell; FBI investigating

Disgraced multimillionaire Jeffrey Epstein, who was accused of sex trafficking minors, died from an apparent suicide inside in Manhattan jail cell and the FBI is investigating, the Federal Bureau of Prisons confirmed Saturday.

The 66-year-old Epstein was found unresponsive inside his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York City around 6:30 a.m. Life-saving measures were initiated immediately by responding staff. He was transported to the New York Presbyterian-Lower Manhattan Hospital and was dead on arrival, officials said.

Law enforcement sources told Fox News that the initial call to the jail was cardiac arrest. Multiple reports claimed that he hanged himself.

Aug 10, 2019, 19:52

Ceradyne

This is weird.  Epstein was found with some injuries to  his neck.  The prison authorities said he tried to commit suicide and put him on suicide watch.  Somebody claimed that after two weeks they relieved the suicide watch.   Now this.

This will inevitably lead to allegations of involvement of he Clintons and other high profile "customers" in preventing an Epstein Court case from happening - so ta-ta Epstein .     

Aug 10, 2019, 20:02

...the political left and right are arguing on social media whether a known pedophile's suicide while on suicide watch in a federal prison was ordered by a former president or the current president

Aug 10, 2019, 20:28

Shocking incompetence.....Barr is investigating.

Aug 10, 2019, 20:35

Well it happened after 3 prominent democrats including Bill Clinton and AL Gore were fingered.

The log of the Lolita Express shows Bill was on the plain 27 times en route to pedophile Island. Young Girls were on the flights. 

Trump took one trip on the plane with Epstein's son from one city to another hitching a lift. 

When Epstein was at Mar A Lago he started messing with a female staff member. The manager reported this to Trump who kicked him out of the club and revoked his membership. 

A woman who has come forward said Trump had nothing to do with them and never even flirted with herXould post all these articles but Brycy must get off his fat behind and do some work. 

So now  that loon morning Joe who ex girl friend dies in his home with head wounds is now claiming the Russian killed Epstein to protect Trump.

The lies and absurdity of the left never end. However so absurd are their claims they are damaging themselves.

Epstein was murdered, as was Seth Rich. Fortunately too much is already known. 

Aug 10, 2019, 23:53

Wow, Brycie, you do know that the Donald kicked him out of Mar a Lago...and you know why...and when?

Aug 11, 2019, 09:10

Brycy 

A number of people falling foul of the Clintons died mysteriously - so why not this one as well?

Anyway this Barr investigation is going to be very interesting.   

There are many Americans who believe that the Clintons are a crime syndicate family, so we better watch out what happens here.       

Aug 11, 2019, 09:10

Brycy 

A number of people falling foul of the Clintons died mysteriously - so why not this one as well?

Anyway this Barr investigation is going to be very interesting.   

There are many Americans who believe that the Clintons are a crime syndicate family, so we better watch out what happens here.       

Aug 11, 2019, 11:22

Mike they Are a crime syndicate as that book Clinton Cash proved this conclusively. To me the sale of 20%of US Uranium reserves to Putin whilst the Russians gave 135 million dollars to the Clinton Foundation was the worst followed by the Hawaii debacle. Bills escapades on the Lolita Express en route to Pedophile Islamd 27 times where also disgraceful! 

Go  Google Clinton Body count. You will notice the first search results coming out all call it a conspiracy theory which ironically proves again how Google protects the left. But get beyond that and you will see a remarkable number of Clinton associates have died untimely deaths

The huge question around justice in the USA making a rebound a centers around Barr. Will he do his job. Right now I am hopeful but we shall see. There is now overwhelming evidence to, for example,  jail Hillary.

Hussein Obummer himself is now in jeopardy for the coup. 

These people must be dealt with. Trials must happen early next year. 

Imagine what fun it will be to see all the Deep State dirt and demonrat criminality being uncovered as the election looms:D

Aug 11, 2019, 18:50

Jimmy Dore's joke about Epstein comes true. :D

Aug 12, 2019, 08:57

Fark the tin foil hat brigade are out in force this time, you know its possible he topped himself you know. 

Why don't you wait for some actual facts, oh wait that's right the tin foil hat brigade cant let facts get in the way of a good conspiracy can they.

Can I ask you loons one question, does anything EVER happen that is not a conspiracy?

I don't know what happened here (and don't care either way) but its you people that help things like this happen because you cry wolf so often over everything that normal people like me just consider everything you crackpots say is pain bullshit.

I am sure that there have been some conspiracies but its impossible to tell the truth from your made up bullshit.

Cue beeno with his insults because I wont join him under the tin foil hat.

Aug 12, 2019, 09:18

You do know that a lot of it is tongue in cheek, don’t you?

You have to wonder, though. How is it possible that he was taken off suicide watch just like that?

Aug 12, 2019, 09:40

"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

Aug 12, 2019, 09:55

I went through a long list of people at times connected to the Clintons in some way or another while Clinton was Governor of Arkansas and when he was President and the -

*   the number of suicides by people on the way to court rooms to give evidence in cases that could implicate and expose the Clintons in wrongdoing  is unbelievable;

*   the other problem is the number of aircraft and vehicle accidents involving potential critics who uncovered alleged wrongdoing is also weird, and

*   then there are car accidents as well.  

Have the aircraft and vehicles being tampered with to cause the accidents as well?

No wonder the Epstein case caused new talk about the Clintons and the way the lives of a long list of people associated with the Clintons ended.  Are the Clintons a crime syndicate?.         

Aug 12, 2019, 12:47

Check around 5:40.... "Believe me, he didn't get left alone in his cell accidently. That's for goddamn sure....."

Aug 12, 2019, 12:48

Ceradyne, your kidding right, these loons are serious. no such thing as an accident to these tin foil hatters. Hell they are spewing conspiracy theories if a cat gets run over in some god forsaken shithole like South Africa. (just joking we all know that an insult to shitholes :))

Aug 12, 2019, 13:10

"Ceradyne, your kidding right, these loons are serious. no such thing as an accident to these tin foil hatters. "

Jimmy Dore is actually taking the piss at the liberal extreme left wing media, in case you have missed it. Having said that, don't you find that fact that Epstein was taken off suicide watch just a little peculiar?

"Hell they are spewing conspiracy theories if a cat gets run over in some god forsaken shithole like South Africa. (just joking we all know that an insult to shitholes :)) "

You are not even worth a reply to that.

Aug 12, 2019, 14:11

So why did you reply to it then? :)

Aug 12, 2019, 15:01

Woosh.

Aug 12, 2019, 15:40

So Rooinek 

The Democratic Party and the left-wing  media claimed that Russia has assisted Trump in the election and the facts are coming clear - the Obama Administration engineered the story so as to destroy the Trump election campaign   Mueller refused to investigate how the story started - but could find NO evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians.

Now the latest story is that the Russians killed Epstein - so now we have a different version.  Bill Clinton is in shit so the Democrats and the media has to find those damn Russians again.   The answer is to appoint a Special Council to deal with this issue as well so as to find the dreaded Russian involvement.  .     

Aug 12, 2019, 18:26

Another point Epstein had a cell mate who the removed the day before he died.Why. 

That clown Alec Baldwin was raving how the Russians killed Eostein because the Russians control everything in America!!!! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA side splitting still from these morons on the left.

Some think TDS is a myth well here is positive proof it's not. 

Crusadertwit wise up oak you are making a first class mong of yourself - again.

Oaks it's called Arkanside. 

Aug 12, 2019, 19:33

Bill Barr: ‘We Are Now Learning of Serious Irregularities That Are Deeply Concerning’ at Jail Where Epstein Found Dead (VIDEO)

US Attorney General Bill Barr addressed the ongoing investigation into pedophile financier Jeffrey Epstein’s death at a press conference on Monday morning.

“We are now learning of serious irregularities at this facility that are deeply concerning and demand a thorough investigation,” Barr said.

“There will be accountability,” Barr asserted.

You getting a glimmer crusadertwit?

Aug 12, 2019, 19:44

Epstein’s Cellmate Was Removed One Day Before the Pedophile’s Death

The cellmate of pedophile financier Jeffrey Epstein was transferred out of their shared cell on the eve of the high profile prisoner’s death.

Epstein, 66, was being held in the special housing unit of the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York City and was supposed to be being checked on every 30 minutes per the jail’s procedure — but he wasn’t. He was also supposed to have a cellmate.

“But a person who had been assigned to share a cell with Epstein was transferred on Friday, and — for reasons that investigators are still exploring — he did not receive a new cellmate, the person familiar with the matter said Sunday night. That left Epstein, who had previously been placed on suicide watch, alone and unmonitored — at least in the hours before his death — by even those officers assigned to guard him,” the Washington Postreports.

Epstein’s cellmate prior to his most recent one was a hulking ex-cop, Nicholas Tartaglione, who has been charged with murdering four men in a cocaine conspiracy. Epstein is said to have feared him and the former Briarcliffe Manor cop was questioned following the pedophiles previous suicide attempt in July — which the financier said was actually an attack on his life.

“Remember previous incident July 23: it was never cleared up whether Epstein had been attacked, as he said, or if he was covering up his own suicide attempt,” Washington Post reporter Carol Leonning noted.

People close to Epstein fear he was murdered...as Epstein told authorities someone tried to kill him in a previous incident weeks earlier. He was described as being in good spirits in recent days... https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-secur

ity/jeffrey-epstein-kills-himself-in-jail-according-to-media-reports/2019/08/10/a3d48862-bb73-11e9-b3b4-2bb69e8c4e39_story.html#click=https://t.co/IuyQ74HFet 

There are GOOD reasons oaks to suspect foul play. One wonders if the truth will emerge,

Aug 12, 2019, 20:28

Aug 12, 2019, 20:28

AG Barr: Epstein's co-conspirators should not rest easy

Aug 13, 2019, 12:57

". . . the dreaded Russian involvement . . ."

Aug 13, 2019, 14:10

Bwhahahahahahaha this dumbass ROOIBOZO still believes in the discredited Russian Collusion Delusion. 

More proof the twit is a gullible dupe of the open borders globalist MSM. 

The dumbass hasn't a clue!

:D. Really as daft as a hatter! 

Aug 13, 2019, 14:10

Breaking news . . . 

Looks like Bozo ordered the hit on Jeffrey Epstein to silence him.

Aug 13, 2019, 14:30

Bwhahahahaha. I thought it was the Russians!!!

You duffers need to make up your minds. 

Hey rooibozo have you seen a list of the Clinton body count. Amazing stuff. 

Very proud of Trump for kicking that perv hero of yours Epstein out of Mar a Lago and terminating Epstein's membership after Trump heard the perv had misbehaved with a young female staff member.

Meanwhile poor Billy goat Clinton is wetting himself. 

AG Barr is going after these people and many of your perv heroes are going down rooiBOZO so enjoy all those demonrats getting nailed

Hahahahaha. Ou rooiBOZO still sucking hard on the globalist propaganda teat. By now even the dumbest dork would have learned.

Remember Bozo this all happened in a demonrat controlled city. Epstein was a mega Demonrat donor and demonrats have already been exposed. Not looking good for the Demonrats and some celebs etc. 

Aug 13, 2019, 15:01

"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

Aug 13, 2019, 22:06

Rooinek 

Knowing a person for 15 years does not represent a criminal offense.  Liking good-looking adult woman is not one either.  Epstein liked them under age of consent and when Epstein misbehaved at his golf estate in Florida - he terminated his membership and threw him out. -FACT.

Epstein operated flights to his Caribbean whorehouse and Bill Clinton was on these flights together with underage girls 27 times.  If somebody does not want Epstein to give evidence  at a trial - it would be Clinton, not Trump,

Do you realize that many people in the USA regard the Clinton family as a criminal syndicate?.          

Aug 13, 2019, 22:20

Ou Maaik, what that quote does prove is that Bozo was fully aware that Epstein was a paedophile when he still thought Epstein was a "terrific guy" and long before he started pretending they had a fallout.

We'll never know what secrets Epstein took to the grave but I bet he had plenty of dirt on Bozo.

Motive anyone?

Aug 13, 2019, 23:37

Louder with Crowder:D

Aug 14, 2019, 06:38

"what that quote does prove is that Bozo was fully aware that Epstein was a paedophile when he still thought Epstein was a "terrific guy" 

No it does not prove anything of the sort...and by trying to twist the facts to suit your agenda, it shows your own inherent dishonesty yet again. 

Aug 14, 2019, 07:29

No Rooinek 

The one who is likely to be involved is Clinton.  There is a long list of mysterious deaths of people with close ties to the Clintons when the law is about to close in on dubious operations of the Clintons and their associates.

Clinton was on that plane of Epstein 27 times with a list of underaged girls as well.     .    

Aug 14, 2019, 12:36

I see.

So basically what you Trumpanzees are saying is that despite the fact that Trump and Epstein were buddies for many years, despite the fact that they were both wealthy womanizers, despite video footage like this showing them perving after young cheerleaders at a Mar-a-Lago party, despite the fact that Katie Johnson claims that Bozo raped her at an Epstein-hosted orgy and despite Bozo's admission that he knew how much Epstein liked beautiful women "on the younger side" . . . despite all that evidence you're not prepared to even entertain the possibility that Epstein had some dirt on Bozo.

Is that about right?

Aug 14, 2019, 13:16

Nope, wrong, I'm saying there is no proof that Trump knew, codoned or took part in Epstein's underage sex trafficking. 

Trump might be dirty as hell, but if anyone had credible dirt on him, it probably would have surfaced by now. He has been under a microscope for 3 years and there is no credible evidence whatsoever.

Aug 14, 2019, 13:38

No Rooinek 

The sex pest in this case is proven to be Bill Clinton and as Draad pointed out - the proof of being raped by Trump has never been proven in a court of law.    In the case of Clinton a woman he visited in Arkansas had video  footage of the visits and her husband mysteriously committed suicide after that.  Remember also the  Monica Lewinsky story and the fact that Bill Clinton got blow jobs from her and did not regard that as having sex with her. There was another White House intern who knew what actually happened and was murdered as a result.

The Clintons are probably involved when it comes to a score of "suicides" and murders of people closely connected to them  in business and other ways.   

I can tell you one thing - the Democrats and media would pay huge amounts to get anything like rape proven against Trump - but so far nothing of substance was produced.  What is being exposed are myths spread by the CNN and the rest of the leftwing media.   

Aug 14, 2019, 14:05

No-one was talking to you Draad. I was responding to ou Maaik. I know how sensitive and tearful you get when I do respond to you. You just carry on blubbering like a big baby and mind your own business.

Ou Maaik, you're still banging on and on about Bill Clinton. I'm not saying he couldn't have been involved or that Epstein wouldn't have had dirt on him as well, I'm just asking you if it's conceivable that Epstein had some dirt on Bozo based on the variety of reasons I put up.

I suspect you'll do a Ceradunce and keep responding along the lines of "but what about Hillary?" or "what about Bill?" or "what about Obama?" as you Trumpanzees tend to do whenever anyone criticizes Bozo. You never address the issue and you always point out someone (usually a Democrat politician) who's done something that's supposedly much worse.

I don't care about Bill or Hillary Clinton and what they might have done, I'm asking you if you think it's possible that Epstein had some dirt on Bozo. Not Bill, not Hillary, not Obama . . . I'm talking about Bozo here. Trump. Do you think it's possible that Epstein had some dirt on Donald Trump? 

Aug 14, 2019, 15:41

No.

Aug 14, 2019, 16:00

Don't you worry about any tears from me Rooinek, I figured something out today...should have seen it ages ago.:D

Aug 14, 2019, 20:05

If he had he would have earned  the extreme gratitude of the media and the DP already by providing same to them/  So far zilch at all.    

Aug 14, 2019, 21:26

I find it a bit odd that as soon as Epstein's supposed suicide was announced the Trumpanzees immediately went into conspiracy mode and started shrieking about Bill Clinton.

I'm aware that Clinton was a guest of Epstein's on a number of occasions but so was Bozo. There aren't nearly as many photos of Epstein and Clinton together as there are of Epstein and Bozo. 
I can't find any quote of Clinton's where he says Epstein was a terrific guy and so much fun to be with while acknowledging his taste for younger women. I'm not aware of any video of Epstein and Clinton together at a party perving over young cheerleaders.

It doesn't surprise me that there's a conspiracy theory about Epstein being assassinated . . . it just surprises me that everyone's suspecting Clinton and so few people think it could be Bozo who had Epstein silenced.

For those Trumpanzees who disagree and are offended by the very suggestion that Bozo could be culpable, instead of repeating the same tired old histrionics about Uranium One, Hillary's emails, Deep State, Antifa and Democrats being evil Satanists, why can't even one of you put up some actual evidence to show that the relationship between Epstein and Clinton was as close as the relationship between Epstein and Bozo?

Aug 15, 2019, 02:02

There is NO evidence that Trump ever visited the Epstein  Peadophile Island resort at all and the only real connection was at Trumps golf estate in Florida where Epstein was booted out of the membership when he messed around with one of the girls working there.   Before that he flew on the  Epstein private jet once on a flight from Miami to New York.

The evidence as to the above has been provided to the FBI investigating the Epstein case.   

The New York extreme wealthy circle is not really all that big and they all know each other,  Trump's and Clinton's daughter were quite close before the election of 2016 - so knowing one another would not necessarily mean they are involved in the same activities, 

One do not mess around with Barr - not even Trump would.   So I will not be surprised if Clinton does end up facing peadophile charges in this case.  His wife is also very likely will be charged with involvement in the Russian Hoax scandal,     .                

Aug 15, 2019, 02:27

Image result for epstein jokes

Image result for epstein jokes

Aug 15, 2019, 02:56

Duplication

Aug 15, 2019, 02:56

That photo of Epstein and Trump must have been taken some 25 years ago at least,  .   

Aug 15, 2019, 09:28

Epstein met many many people. Does that make all these people part of Epstein's pedophile ring.

Very telling is Trump's kicking out Epstein and canceling his membership at Mar a Lago. The globalist MSM don't mention that of course. 

By the way Mike I read somewhere that the flight from Miami to New York was with Epstein's son where Trump hitched a ride? 

What has been proven is that rooiBOZO is a complete clown and has no clue whatsoever as per usual. 

At least by being a laughing stock he gets the attention he craves! Hahahahahahaha

Aug 15, 2019, 14:24

For some reason the YouTube clip won't work.

Epstein video

Aug 15, 2019, 20:07

The moral of the story is that Epstein had pals that were from all political spectrums. Even the far right-wing Trump. That is the only conspiracy that is true here.

Aug 15, 2019, 20:35

"Far right wing Trump" lol...keep on drinking the koolaid Snark!

Aug 15, 2019, 22:32

First autopsy indicates he was most likely murdered since he had a number of broken bones in his neck more likely caused by strangulation. 

Aug 15, 2019, 23:05

Or he hung himself, which is how most people commit suicide in jail.... 

If someone hung themselves it is almost certain they would have a broken bone or two.

Aug 16, 2019, 05:19

I do not think that there is any confirmation of suicide yet,  The problem is one of the broken bones is more associated with strangulation than with suicide by hanging,     

Aug 16, 2019, 06:23

He hung  himself with a bedsheet from his bunker bed...strangulation, but he should not break any bones that way.

Aug 16, 2019, 13:29

Draad, 

Do you have past medical training and expertise?  

My assumption is that hanging would break bones in a person's neck. I then searched in Google - and it appears to suggest that when someone is hanged, they will either break their neck, or bones within your neck. 
These are based on the opinions of doctors with years of specialist experience. 

What I don't understand about the happy clappies, is they try to bend the data to support their own perspectives of conspiracies. Makes some interesting topic a the local church gathering where the pastor will take about world affairs. This is where the brainwashing process starts, and the minions follow. 

---
The hyoid bone was broken. 1/3 of choking murders have a broken hyoid bone. Older people that try to hang themselves are more likely to break their hyoid bone. 
-

Basics

Description

• Strangulation:
    • Ligature: Material used to compress structures of neck
    • Manual: Physical force used to compress structures of neck
    • Postural: Airway obstruction from body weight (over an object) or position (typically in infants)
  • Hanging is a form of strangulation:
    • Complete (judicial type): Victim's entire body is suspended off the ground
    • Incomplete (nonjudicial): Some part of victim's body contacts the ground
    • Typical: The point of suspension is placed centrally over the occiput.
    • Atypical: The point of suspension is in any position other than over the central occiput.
    • Intentional: Suicide, homicide, autoerotic, “the choking game”
    • Accidental: Often children or clothing caught in machinery
    • Near-hanging: Survival following nonjudicial hanging

Etiology

• Hanging (judicial):
    • Victim is dropped a distance at least equal to his or her height
    • Forceful distraction of head from torso results in a decapitation type of injury (fracture of cervical spine and transection of spinal cord)
  • Hanging (nonjudicial):
    • Typically occurs from a lower height
    • Injuries mimic nonjudicial strangulation
  • Strangulation:
    • External neck pressure causes cerebral hypoxia secondary to venous and arterial obstruction.
    • Pressure on neck structures may cause airway, soft tissue, and vascular injuries.
    • Cervical spine injuries are uncommon except with judicial-type hanging.
  • Death:
    • Secondary to mechanical closure of blood vessels or airway
    • Secondary to cardiac arrest from extreme bradycardia due to increased vagal tone from carotid sinus pressure
    • Secondary to direct neurologic injury to the spinal cord
    • Secondary to pulmonary complications in near-hanging victims
    • Secondary to cerebral hypoxia

Commonly Associated Conditions

• Cervical spine injury
  • Hypoxic cerebral injury
  • Arterial or venous dissection/thrombosis
  • Hyoid bone fracture:
    • Typically seen in nonjudicial strangulation
  • Cricoid cartilage disruption (rare)
  • Thyroid cartilage disruption:
    • More common in nonjudicial strangulation deaths
  • Phrenic nerve injury
  • Airway edema
  • Aspiration pneumonitis (may be late)
  • Neurogenic pulmonary edema (may be late):
    • Due to massive central sympathetic discharge
  • Postobstructive pulmonary edema (may be rapid onset):
    • Due to negative intrapleural pressure resulting from inspiration against an external airway obstruction
  • Air embolism:
    • Consider when SC air and vascular injuries are present

Aug 16, 2019, 13:38

Indeed . . . yet the brainwashed Happy Clappy Trumpanzees (usually the same thing) will accuse others of drinking the kool-aid!

LMAO!

Trumpanzees calling other people brainwashed is like Bozo calling someone else fat . . . oh, hang on . . . 

Aug 16, 2019, 14:14

No the findings were quoted as from he post mortem also done by medical experts.   It is rare that one specific bone is broken in the case of hanging and that is what bothers the medical experts.   This bone is named and is always broken when throttled,  

That is why I did not say it may be murder - not that it definitely was murder.

In the meantime Prince Andrew and the Duchess of York was together with the Queen at Balmoral and she left in a hurry when Prince Philip joined the family before he was expected to,   She flew to London and Prince Andrew left Balmoral the next day and met Fergie and left for Spain together with the Duchess,  She is reportedly looking after him in view of the fact that he panicked because of his connection with Epstein.

No Rooinek I did not state you were brainwashed - I definitely am not.  and I am not an all-out admirer of Trump.   I criticized him in the past and base it on fact - not the BS spread by the DP through the leftwing press - but on real issues -and not the lies of the Obama administration and the Clintons.   They are likely to be in huge trouble because of the Russian Hoax story they concocted and used - the biggest political scandal ever in the USA.  .                     

Aug 16, 2019, 14:56

Snark. There is a difference between being hung in the normal way of execution, and hanging yourself from a prison bunker-bed with a bedsheet...do I need to draw you a picture?

Go read that copy and paste job of yours...explains it perfectly. 

Aug 17, 2019, 09:02

"Guards on their morning rounds found Mr. Epstein at about 6:30 a.m. last Saturday, prison officials said. He appeared to have tied a bedsheet to the top of a set of bunk beds, then knelt toward the floor with enough force that he broke several bones in his neck, officials said."

More at link.

Aug 17, 2019, 11:49

Epstein lawyers don't believe the suicide BS and are investigating. 

Those kneck bones very never break in a suicide according to one expert. 

Epstein was murdered to cover up Demorat and other pedophiles. 

There are so many anomalies it's ridiculous! 

Aug 17, 2019, 11:51

Meanwhile the Coup plot against Trump continues to be revealed. 

Hope the oaks are keeping up. One dumbass who will be totally oblivious is rooiBOZO. What a clueless bonehead this twit is. :D

Aug 17, 2019, 16:49

Aug 18, 2019, 16:28

Regardless of the actual details behind his death, this should not have happened and there was some sort of conspiracy to facilitate it.

You need to Log in to reply.