You need to LOG IN to reply.

Epstein Prosecution Is For Real!

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Epstein Prosecution Is For Real!

Jul 11, 2019, 10:21

Yes many pervs are going down and the demonrats will take a huge blow. Add the demonrats coup plotter going down and one can see that the whole demorat ship will sink.

Justice has to be down. The pervs messing with children has to stop.

Doubtless the pervs here will be outraged!

Jul 11, 2019, 10:23

Jul 11, 2019, 10:24

Jul 11, 2019, 10:25

Jul 11, 2019, 11:05

Jul 11, 2019, 11:15

Oh dear we will have to start educating poor rooibozo once again.

The NYPD prosecutor said the one person who helped him in his investigation into into demprat perv was Trump.

Epstein started messvng with young women at trump Mar a Lago. Managenet reported thvs to Trump who promptly kicked him out the club. You see roovtwvt trump knew the perv had zero on him.

Back in 2015, onstage at the annual CPAC conference, Trump said something very interesting about Bill Clinton. "Nice guy," he said. "Got a lot of problems coming up, in my opinion, with the famous island with Jeffrey Epstein. Lot of problems."

Trump knew what he was talking about. Vanity Fair reports that, shortly before CPAC, Trump was approached by David Pecker, who then owned the National Enquirer. Pecker visited Trump and brought along "an issue with a Prince Andrew and Epstein-related cover." They were joined by Trump lawyer Michael Cohen.

After the meeting, Trump called in Sam Nunberg, who then worked for him. Nunberg told Vanity Fair:

“Michael was sitting in there when I came in, and the issue of theNational Enquirer with the pictures of Prince Andrew was on his desk. He said not to tell anyone, but that Pecker had just been there and had brought the issue with him. Trump said that Pecker had told him that the pictures of Clinton that Epstein had from his island were worse."

What makes Vanity Fair's report double fascinating is that the leftist magazine clearly implies that Epstein doesn't have any dirt on Trump himself. On Twitter, leftist users have been tweeting hopefully about how this could ruin Trump's presidency. Vanity Fair knows better. When push comes to shove, this case will involve high-ranking and extremely influential Democrats.

Trump isn’t known to have gone on any trips with Epstein, which would have been out of character. “I don’t think Trump would go to someone else’s property or someone else’s island or villa,” Nunberg said. “He doesn’t even play golf at anyone else’s clubs.”

Speaking to reporters on Tuesday, President Trump dismissed his past appearances with Epstein, describing him as a “fixture in Palm Beach” in those years. “I had a falling out with him a long time ago,” he added, though he declined to elaborate. “I don’t think I’ve spoken to him for 15 years.”

Jul 11, 2019, 11:19

Meanwhile the pervs great hero Bill Clinton travelled on the Lolita express 27 tmes:

On Monday night investigative reporter and author Conchita Sarnoff went on FOX News @ Night to discuss the case.
During their discussion Sarnoff told Shannon Bream that Bill Clinton flew on the Lolita Express 27 times.

Then she dropped this BOMB!…
Sarnoff said that ALMOST EVERY TIME that Clinton was on the plane via the pilot logs there were underage girls on the plane.

Conchita said Clinton refused her request for an interview.

Conchita Sarnoff: I know from the pilot logs. And these were pilot logs that were written by different pilots at different times, that Clinton went, he was a guest of Epstein 27 times… Many times Clinton had his Secret Service with him and many he did not. Almost every time Clinton’s name is on the pilot log, there are underage girls.

This is a HUGE development.

But if you turn to Wikipedia to learn about Jeffrey Epstein all you will get is lies.

Since this past weekend far left Wikipedia has REMOVED Epstein’s links to Bill Clinton… And far left Wikipedia has INCLUDED an obscure link to President Trump.

Trump kicked Epstein out of Mar-a-Lago and worked with lawyers during his first court case in Florida.

And yet liberal reporters use Wikipedia as a reliable source!
Think of that!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Jul 11, 2019, 11:28

"I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

Ouch!

Jul 11, 2019, 11:44

Big difference between young women and children....funny how the connection to Trump is jumped on and the lefty connections ignored??? Let's wait and see what happens.

Jul 11, 2019, 12:06

its even said. Trump clearly dvd not know the full story at that point. A one commentator pointed out Trump liked woman in their twenties. Never any indication of any of the woman he dated being younger.

The pervs are in for a torrid time.

Expect much wailing and gnashing of teeth from the perves here.

Jul 11, 2019, 16:19

I would love to see Clinton say ... "I am NOT a kiddie fiddler ..."  on live teleision.

I hope additional info comes out to have him explain himself before a jury.

Wouldn't that be fun?

Jul 11, 2019, 16:49

"Epstein pleaded not guilty Monday in a federal court to charges of sex trafficking. Fox News over the weekend reported that Clinton traveled in Epstein's private jet called "Lolita Express" 26 times. In Clinton's statement, he claimed he only traveled four times on Epstein's jet"

Vs

"Edwards, a lawyer who represented Jefferey Epstein’s victims, stated in court documents that Trump had barred Epstein from his Mar-A-Lago estate “because Epstein sexually assaulted an underage girl at the club.'"

Jul 11, 2019, 17:47

This all boils down to picking a side in the fight against Good and Evil...you don't have to believe in God or the Devil, but there is no denying Good and Evil...there are alot of gray, but some things will always be bad...there will have to be a choice, being neutral won't be an option. 

Jul 11, 2019, 18:23

I would not believe any Clinton on anything -habitual liars.   Is Clinton not the guy who claimed he never had sex with Lewinski despite the fact she gave him blow-jobs?   LMAO.  

You need to Log in to reply.