You need to LOG IN to reply.

Evolution: Not A Chance! - Dr. David Menton Dr Moz you will find this very interesting

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Evolution: Not A Chance! - Dr. David Menton Dr Moz you will find this very interesting

Apr 12, 2019, 20:21

The time has long past now for the evolutionist. They are done. This clip starts slowly and gathers steam. Dealing with biology and probability it knocks evolution for a gigantic six right out the ground. Proteins amino acids cells, DNA, amazing stuff.

Doubt whether rooitwit will have the courage to view this clip but suspect Plum will.

Dr David Menton

Apr 12, 2019, 21:50

the links not working beeno

Apr 13, 2019, 11:30

This one works. Thanks Old Crust fan very cordial of you. Knock me over with a feather.

This clip though will give these poor atheists nightmares. What if we have been hopelessy wrong!!!

Evolution: Not A Chance!

Apr 13, 2019, 13:02

I needed a good laugh Beeno and your links always offer that :)

You must spend a lot of time watching comedy central to find all these piss takes because your links are usually gold.

Apr 13, 2019, 13:05

Knock you over weith a feather? You would fit right into the Bok forward pack then :) 

Apr 13, 2019, 13:55

Old crust fan humour is not your strong point.:'(

Tell me honestly did you watch the clip?

Apr 13, 2019, 23:32

Not yet as I have to sleep some time but I will have a look tonight

Apr 14, 2019, 00:23

Thats true Beeno the stuff you post is not a joke, the joke is some people actually believe some of it :(

Apr 14, 2019, 15:23

Sader, it's like math, some get it others never do...either side is "getting" something the other side don't. 

Apr 14, 2019, 21:07

Any scientist that challenges evolution is not a scientist - unless by some chance they had evidence and a strong argument. This is not the case with the creationist scientists. They do not know their arses from the elbows. Dawkins alone has much more credibility within the scientific community than all these monkeys put together. 

Apr 15, 2019, 00:03

Sorry Beeno, still haven't had a chance to watch the vid, but after watching these "scientists" that you post I always do a search to see if they are in fact a scientist that is trained in the field that they are commentating on (most are not) and whether their work is accepted by the general scientific community.

Now before you fire off that I am blind and ignorant I apply this rule to every scientific video I watch no matter what the subject. If the scientific community comes out and supports one of these creationists hypothesis I will believe it until proven otherwise. The problem is NONE of these guys have any support for their crack pot ideas, NOT ONE of them.

The biggest issue I have with these types of videos is they spew fourth all sorts of facts and data but NEVER provide links to where these came from or if they do it is some other creationist  website that does not provide a link so anything can be verified.

A prime example of this is Prisoner 06453-017 (Kent Hovind). How anyone can believe anything this moron and his ilk says is beyond me.

You need to Log in to reply.