False flag nuke

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » False flag nuke

Oct 24, 2022, 09:33

Seems as though Russia are warning that Ukraine might detonate a nuke in their own territory.

“ JUST IN - Russia has reportedly informed multiple Western nations that Ukraine plans to detonate a "dirty nuclear bomb" on its territory.

Ukraine denies the allegations, Russia "often accuse others of what they plan themselves," says Ukraine's Foreign Ministry.”

Oct 24, 2022, 09:48

Complete bullshit from the Russian's. They are trying to spook the west into stop supplying the Ukrainians with military aid. No one believes it for a second.

Though I'm sure Mike is going come along and tell us Biden personally handed over the dirty bomb himself.

Oct 24, 2022, 11:20

I seriously hope this doesn't happen

I have actually started having a conversation with my kids regarding a possible WW3..... and what plans they have in place....crazy times

Oct 24, 2022, 11:54

Hey, Star

Since you’re so clued about all of this, clearly knowing more than most diplomats, care to give us the actual truth on what happen to the Nord Stream pipe?

Oct 24, 2022, 13:02

Sounds like propaganda. Russia can then detonate the dirty bomb, and then say Ukraine is responsible.

It is possible that Ukraine could detonate a dirty bomb, and then blame Russia - as a means to bring the West more actively into the war. However, if the West found out about this scam, it would certainly make them less likely to want to help Ukraine. 
Based on Putin's behaviour and Communist Russia, it is most likely an attempt of disinformation

@ButtPlug, My guess is that Russia sabotaged the Nord Stream pipe.
There is not enough proof to be sure yet.
At this stage it is believed it was not a surface attack. The most likely scenario is that the bomb was sent down the pipeline and detonated at some point.

I assume you believe it was Ukraine or the West that destroyed the pipeline.

Oct 24, 2022, 13:49

Knowing a little about those types of pipes, a bomb being sent within, is a very feasible idea. The bomb wouldn't have to be large and could be attached to an inspection drone. 

Wouldnt seem like a smart idea to destroy a source of revenue. Even less so during a war. I don't know much about it, but I'm gonna guess that one has to pile quite a few assumptions on top of each other to end with Russia as the culprit.

Why are Sweden so secretive about their findings? If they found that Russia was the perpetrator and let it out, are they worried that they'll be on Russia's nuke list? I mean, everybody else is saying that Russia are responsible already.

But go on, Viskop paint, what are we basing the Russia assessement on as of now? Precedent?

Oct 24, 2022, 14:00

SB

Your opinion is BS as per normal - evidence suggest that US helicopters stationed at Gdansk in Poland sabotaged the pipeline.  The US Secretary of State bragged about the "achievement"  afterwards.

The Democrats and Biden is in deep shit in the upcoming mid-term election and they are trying all kinds of stunts to get a response of Russia they can capitalize on.   If there is a dirty nuclear bomb attack anywhere in Russia the origin will be from the USA and why they would claim the bomb came from  Ukraine - in fact it would come from the USA.    How would Ukraine  deliver the bomb to explode - their air force consists of 30 year and older MIGS fighters and they do not have ballistic missiles to deliver any nuclear bomb.

Claims of U

One can expect anything from the Democrats in the USA - they would look for any excuse to stop the elections taking place 14 days from now.    They are extremely dangerous and corrupt people and they would do totally irresponsible things to get out of the shit they are in.   I would put nothing beyond them in that regard.   

Oct 24, 2022, 14:17

Hey, Star

Since you’re so clued about all of this, clearly knowing more than most diplomats, care to give us the actual truth on what happen to the Nord Stream pipe?

Never claimed to know more than most diplomats, but I'm pretty sure most diplomats in the west are of the view that the Russian claims of a Ukrainian dirty bomb is absolute bullshit.

Think about it for a moment why would Ukraine do such a thing. Things are going well for them on the battlefield at the moment with Kherson likely to be liberated in the next few weeks and there still making some progress in the Kharkiv Oblast. Why would they wish to irradiate land they want to liberate, how could they be sure the radiation wouldn't blow back into their faces, why would they potentially risk provoking Russia into a possible nuclear retaliatory strike and if they Ukrainians themselves used such a weapon they would be at risk of losing the Wests support.

As for Nord Stream, this is far obvious in my view. I agree the most likely scenario is a bomb was sent down the pipe, most likely by the Russians. They apparently have automated machines called PIGS that perform maintenance in those pipes and that's what could of been used.

The motive is far less clear cut. Nordstream was no longer delivering gas to Europe, so why either side would want to blow up part of it isn't clear. It's not like Russia would be missing out on revenue or Europe missing out on gas supplies.

The most probably motive was Russia may have wanted to just to spoke the energy market but also demonstrate to the West that its infrastructure like underseas communication cables are vulnerable if the Russian's choose to attack them.

I mean its clever in a way from Russia, the pipeline was their own and the blasts occurred outside of any countries territorial waters, so it's not a direct attack against anyone.

What would the West gain from doing this. To make Russia look bad? Hardly thing the Russian's could be painted in a worse position than they already are.

Oct 24, 2022, 14:21

If there is a dirty nuclear bomb attack anywhere in Russia the origin will be from the USA and why they would claim the bomb came from  Ukraine - in fact it would come from the USA.

Of course

Oct 24, 2022, 15:03

I saw a brief documentary about Fox News watchers, and basically, they are not intelligent enough to tell the difference between opinion and fact.

That sums up DumbMike. He just believes what he wants to believe, and is not concerned about truth or reality. 

Fox News often refers to itself more as an entertainment network, than a news network. 

Oct 24, 2022, 15:12

I'm sure there was some disclosure over the weekend that the physical site inspections has confirmed that there were multiple explosions along the Nord Stream..

Oct 24, 2022, 15:36

Yeah I think its been known all along that there was multiple explosions.

Oct 24, 2022, 16:06

Listen idiots - when Russia claimed that there were biolabs in Ukraine doing dangerous research -\ all the idiots on site denied nth at it was true and Stav went further  with the c laim that the USA are in effect helping the Ukraine in closing the Soviet-era biolabs in Ukraine.   That was all based on USA Government lies - th e labs was operated for more than 30 years and none was in fact closed.   Anybody believing that BS must have been really disappointed when the Assistant Secretary of State under oath admitted that the biolabs exist and the USA is worried about the Russians getting their hands on the biolabs.   W@ho were lying  about th e issue - the US Government or Russia?

There was satellite photos showing the USA helicopters active over the area where the pipeline was sabotaged -  and the mere fact that one of the biggest idiots on earth after Biden- Secretary of State Blinken - bragged about the achievement is ample proof that the Americans tried to stir up a negative response from Russia is ample proof the USA was involved.

Stavs argument si a joke - that Russia would blow up their own pipeline because it was not in use anymore is based on a serious misunderstanding of the situation in  Europe and the USA from a political perspective.   Hundreds of thousands of people already are protesting in  France and Germany about inflation and the Democrats are clearly doomed when it comes to the US election.    The Governments of Italy and Sweden has already fallen and more are to follow when the winter bite hard and there is no heating gas available.

When I hear and see the shit SB writes on site - one has to realize that he is not an ordinary idiot - he is a total one.    Fox News at least give Democrats opportunities to state their views - the fake media the BSter believes in just write lies about issues and SB is stupid enough to fall for it.    Four years of lies about the Russian Hoax told the idiot nothing.   Amazing - but true.                        

Oct 24, 2022, 16:38

DumbMike is a joke in bad taste. No one with more than one brain cell shares his take.

Oct 24, 2022, 17:12

Nobody ever write more BS on site than you.   You have been warned repeatedly that you are being fed lies and you keep on believing it.   You may have one malfunctioning brain cell - but you are a fool to believe the BS the media feed you on a daily basis.  

So run-off now and stop being a complete idiot.            

Oct 24, 2022, 17:52

For Ukraine to explode a dirty nuke would require a conspiracy among a lot of people . That would leave every conspirator at risk of discovery and life long infamy.

For Ukraine’s leaders who have achieved incredible success and world wide admiration…even a loss guarantees them a great life in the West.

Why take this risk

Oct 24, 2022, 18:08

In war...and other life, there's always fanatics on both sides...who knows what any of them can get up to if the opportunity presents itself?...hope it's only sabre rattling...and none of the threats and rumors turns out to be reality. 

Oct 25, 2022, 07:24

There were no nuclear bombs left in Ukraine after independence - so where would one come from now?  As Mozart says  there will have to be a conspiracy to get a nuclear explosion by Ukraine and some outside help would be needed to get such a horrible thing to ahppen.   

As already said -  I put nothing beyond the Democratic Party in the USA,            

Oct 25, 2022, 07:41

Oct 25, 2022, 07:57

ouMaaik, you're definitely off my christmas card list .

Oct 25, 2022, 08:22

As much as it would be very risky for Ukraine to carry out a false-flag nuclear attack on its own soil...it would be suicide for Russia to attack Ukraine with a nuke.

Whatever we think, say, or would like to happen, if a nuke does go off in Ukraine, I have no doubt that we'll never know who set it off but we'll all pay the price.

Who knows, the coming Us midterms might just save the world from disaster.

On a side note, I see that Biden is now claiming credit for low unemployment figures in the US, and then using that as an excuse for inflation. If the Dems are the party of the educated, I'd love to know how they all buy this bollocks.

Oct 25, 2022, 08:43

BB

Thank you, - I am not lying on this score.   I believe Putin knows perfectly well that Ukraine has no nuclear bomb at all.   What could have happened is that it is a warning against such a bomb being used in an attack on Russia - the USA will say the bomb came from Ukraine while in fact the bomb could only come from the USA.   The present USA Government is so crooked and corrupt and being near to certain defeat in the election 14 days from today it is quite a possibility they would try a stunt like that.   As far as I am concerned the present Democratic Party is a spawn from hell - so I do not put anything beyond them.         

Oct 25, 2022, 10:35

...and we still have no idea what dirt Ukraine has on the Bidens.

At this point, it seems relatively obvious that they have Joe by the balls.

As much as VisKop only seems team Blue, it would be nice to see the Reps take the house and investigate this stuff once and for all.

An impeachment of sleepy Joe would be hilarious.

Oct 25, 2022, 11:55

A good article from Sky news. 

https://news.sky.com/story/russia-holds-unusual-calls-with-us-uk-and-france-over-baseless-dirty-bomb-claims-12729564

Oct 25, 2022, 11:59

DumbMike is a byproduct of Apartheid. An excretion that supports the evil Putin. 

The Republicans are the uneducated working-class white people. Somehow because they are White American they think they deserve to be rich- but cant look past the fact that they are just dumb people. Time has moved on, and they are in the past. 

Oct 25, 2022, 14:12

There are two issues here  - low unemployment will inevitably leads to growth in GDP of the USA and the opposite is true since the GDP is declining - so the figures provided as growth in employment are probably fraudulent.   

Remember another Government statistic about families living under the breadlin e causin g about 17 million children from time to time going to bed hungry,   Mozart came up with a total of 277 000 families in the USA living below the breadline from  the Department of Agriculture - so there could not be 17 million children involved.

I then checked the Stats from the census in 2020 and found there were in fact 7 700 000 families in the USA living under the breadline and the 17 million children was quite a realistic figure.

Anybody believing anything coming out of the Biden Administration needs to consult a shrink. .        

Oct 25, 2022, 14:27

S B Dumbo

I said from the start that the Democratic Party in the USA are spawn from hell - then worst thing ever in the history of mankind.   You are a great supporter of them - so you fall in the same category.   

Because they are utterly despicable anybody believing their lies are  despicable as well    I do not believe a word coming out of their mouths since they are enemies of the truth.    That is why I question whatsoever they come up with  iro Ukraine.    Remember the famous biolab in Ukraine story they denied turned out to be the truth.   

I do not defend Putin - I just believe that he lies less than the crooked and corrupt Democrats  come up with.   We went through 5 years of the Russian Hoax story and then it came out that   the whole story was based on Democratic Party concocted lies which you and other idiots on site believe was real.    But then you were warned plenty of times it was all BS, and you never learned from it.    Anybody not learning from facts of life are too stupid to be worth anything.                     

You need to Log in to reply.