Farage just gave another outstanding speech, gets a standing ovation

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Farage just gave another outstanding speech, gets a standing ovation

May 06, 2019, 11:35

The brand new Brexit Party has now climbed to 30% in the polls re the EU election. Labour sits at 21% and Torves at 13%. The Brexit Party support is continuing its upward trend in a breathtaking manner. Now they are targeting the 5 million Labour voters who voted to Leave.

The lying PM May and the marxist Corbyn are trying to get a deal through that Vn NOT Brexit. What the Globalists want is for the Uk to remain in Europe but with no vote. Should they pull this off they will give a huge gift to the Brexit Party as their betrayal will be there for ALL to see. Brexit like Trump has led to the unmasking of these globalist scumbags!!:D

Hope the EU elections happen as it will be very interesting to see what % the Brexit party achieves. Typically the globalist polls understate support for parties such as the Brexit Party. Wvll that prove to be the case again. Also how much more will we see of the upward trend. Who know but would be great to see UK vote vn the EU elections.

Treasonous May vs toast. 2% of tory voters want her GONE. What a lying snake she has proved to be along with all the other lying Remainers who betrayed their voters so shamelessly. But these snakes have been unmasked and will be gettvng the chop!:D

Farage Just Gave another Outstanding speech

May 06, 2019, 13:15

Anyone else notice how the stupid grows when ever you read one of beenos posts. Its like a virus. Thankfully there are plenty of people talking sense to cure his type of stupidity :D

Every time i lower my guard I rush of and watch some Dawkins or Krauss to bring me back to the truth

May 06, 2019, 14:20

Reading one of his posts is the first sign of stupidity.

I admit I used to . . . but not since he's become a stinking liar as well as a drooling half-wit. The combination of the two is too much for me.

May 06, 2019, 15:08

:D:D:D

Beneo posts propaganda on site  -  I do not care what he comes up with as I believe a real analysis of what is happening in the UK situation is necessary - but that is way beyond his capacity.   

When it comes to the EU election later this month one has to look at some indicators as to what happened  in the Local authority elections last week and is likely to happen in the case of  the EU election later this month.

Local Government  Elections

I am afraid that there were some bad signs for both major parties in the UK as is evidenced  by the following:-

*    The new Brexit Party in England did not nominate candidates to participate in the elections, since I believe they were more interested in organizing themselves to participate in the EU election later this month.  

*    There was an unusual low turn-out of voters for the elections..  A subsequent survey found that most of the electorate said they were not voting because the Government refuses to recognize and even try to undermine what they voted for in 2016 in Brexit referendum.   Others went to the polls and wrote on ballot papers Brexit and thus spoiled their votes.

*    The results were a disaster for both the Labour and Conservative Parties.    A very large number of voters in favour of Remaining in the EU deserted the two parties and voted for the Liberal Democrats and independent and unallied candidates.

Those are both bad signs for the two main parties and both major parties are in disarray at present.    They are tendering for disaster in future elections/

The European Parliamentary Elections later this month

Signs are that both the EU and the main political parties are c0nspiring to prevent participation by the UK residents in the election.   It would no be surprising if the  Conservative and Labour Parties would try and get acceptance for the so-called UK Exit Deal before the elections actually take place - thus cancelling the voting at the last minute.

The EU do not want a huge component of Brexit members in Parliament and the two parties mentioned are afraid as to what could potentially happen in the EU election.   Combined they may just get les votes than the Brexit Party would and that would be a huge embarrassment for them.   

There would be a total revolt in the Conservative Party that could lead to removal of  CP leader and  she may not get caucus approval to work with the Labour Party.  Such a situation would cause major problems for her as if she proceeds with the help of the Labour members.   That could lead to chaos.   The CP members already opposed to the Deal could submit a motion of no confidence in May - which would put the Labour and Scottish Nationalists in a jam.   If they vote against the motion they would be in trouble as well.

This really has a really funny implication for the two major parties in the UK and could have unforeseen consequences as to UK politics.     

May 06, 2019, 19:21

Ou maaaIkIe Farage explained all this and did it much better than you. But at least you get it to a fair degree and one must be thankful for even small mercies...

Poor crusader fan and rooIjackass are probably wonderIng what BrexIt Is all about! They are still amazed how clever Mr NothIng was to produce this amazIng unIverse. Bwahahahahahahahahahaha you get stupId then you get these two mamparas and of course we can't forget that stunnIngly ignorant twit sharktwIt.Image result for smiley dunce cap Image result for smiley dunce cap Image result for smiley dunce cap        laughing my ass off smiley

May 08, 2019, 10:14

May 08, 2019, 15:31

CC.....quite the expert now. I’m still lingering in the Doff Club but getting there :)

May 08, 2019, 15:36

I’m afraid our long lost friend justwin gave up trying to school beeno.  Things got worse since his departure.

May 08, 2019, 20:10

Any information on JW....Cloudy? I hope all is well.

May 08, 2019, 20:17

He made one post the other day.

May 09, 2019, 05:04

Mozart.....I sent him an email about a month ago but he never replied although it could be an email he doesn’t use anymore.

Draad....noooooo did he really? What thread?

May 09, 2019, 10:36

Haaaahahahahahaaa!!

Yeah ... thought I'd show off a bit ...

May 09, 2019, 10:36

May 09, 2019, 13:29

This one, Cloudy. 5th post from the bottom.

May 09, 2019, 13:56

Oh no!  No one welcomed him back :'(

Thanks Pakie I’m sorry I missed that post :(

May 09, 2019, 14:08

JW is having a break. A time to reflect on all he has learnt and to ponder why he got so many things wrong. 

Yes we all miss the dispicable fellow with the the Red and yellow car. 

May 09, 2019, 21:53

Clouds, I thought I said "hi" but it must be one of those posts that just vanished into nothingness.  

He'll be back. These last few threads aren't the only ones telling them they are missed...I'm sure they are aware. Maybe he's a bit busy ATM. Sometimes life can do that to you. ..anyway, I trust he is fine and keeping an eye on things from a distance. He'll jump in if a mole should pop around on site.:D.

May 10, 2019, 04:01

Moles haha good one draad.

I think beeno should hop in his Noddy car :P

You need to Log in to reply.