You need to LOG IN to reply.

Fat Donny suffers one of the biggest defeats of his political career

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Fat Donny suffers one of the biggest defeats of his political career

Jan 26, 2019, 00:06

...Trump on the shutdown: "We will not cave.!" Trump one day later" I'm caving.

bad day for Fat Donny and his MAGATS.....no funding for his vanity wall , not even a down payment...and the govt is open again... more losing to come for Fat Donny...

bad week for the Trump administration if you think about it with Giuliano admitting to collusion with Russia

Jan 26, 2019, 00:44

...humiliation for Trump,..  the "master negotiater" "Art of the Deal" snakeoil salesman brought to his knees by a 78 yr old grandmother from San Francisco...lol

...wonder how the Trumptards are gunna spin this one....at least now those hillbillies drugs have got cheaper, so staying medicated won't be such a problem...haha

Jan 26, 2019, 02:42

Tend to agree....this was a totally unnecessary embarrassment. But the game is still in the first half.. don't crow too soon.

Jan 26, 2019, 03:11

Jan 26, 2019, 06:08

Hahahaha.......Nancy practicing 'getting behind' the President for the State of the Union Address.

Jan 26, 2019, 08:44

Wehe . . . what a loser!

Maybe we should start calling Bozo "Nancy's Little Bitch"? 

I don't think Mr-We-Won't-Cave caved because government employees were out of work and struggling to make ends meet. I don't think he gives a toss if they starve; he caved because his approval ratings have gone through the floor.

A self-serving, incompetent and stupid fool. 

Jan 26, 2019, 08:55

Jan 26, 2019, 08:57

Jan 26, 2019, 17:37

So the score is now 50 to 1.....and Urinal declares victory. All the American voter will see is a man who is mature enough to keep the big picture in focus...and not put a spat ahead of governing.

They also saw 20 FBI vehicles filled with men in combat gear, to bring in a 66 sleeping 66 year old man....and they were disgusted by the charade.

The ugly left.

Jan 26, 2019, 22:07

Mozart, your first post is spot on  ...... the man is an embarrassment .

Jan 26, 2019, 22:43

The score is 50-1?

When did Bozo score the 1?

Jan 27, 2019, 02:48

But apparently an effective embarrassment Blob, as America bucks the global trend and is in way better shape than 2 years ago. It may be ugly, but it works. Kinda like New York....which nurtured him.

Jan 27, 2019, 09:48

Bozo's Twitter feed is becoming increasingly funny (albeit a bit pathetic) as his world starts crashing in on him and he whines like a little baby saying "what about Hillary", "what about Facebook", "what about the Fake News", "what about Mueller" and what about anything else he can think of to try and convince his ever-dwindling Trumpanzees to still support him because everyone else is even worse.

I am going to enjoy watching this repulsive self-serving fat toad get taken down and exposed as the incompetent liar and fraud that he is.

Jan 27, 2019, 14:41

Pathetic..Lol, irony anyone? Last I checked he was still POTUS.

Jan 27, 2019, 16:10

...Draady it was shortened to POS after the shitdown:P...

The big question is... is Trump stupid enough to shut the govt down again..." A report on the cost of the last shutdown that achieved NOTHING quoted  a figure of six billion - more than he wanted for his vanity wall.....and it would only take the air traffic controllers not to turn up for work again for a few days to put a spanner in his works....America can't operate without their airports open.....

Jan 27, 2019, 16:21

It takes two to tango...3 in this case. Pelosi and Schumer looks just as stupid...actually more so, but hey, who's keeping score?

Jan 27, 2019, 16:21

It takes two to tango...3 in this case. Pelosi and Schumer looks just as stupid...actually more so, but hey, who's keeping score?

Jan 27, 2019, 20:17

"Pelosi and Schumer looks (sic) just as stupid"

I would normally try to explain to the fool that there's the real irony but Draad doesn't understand things like irony and sarcasm. Just Google his usage of "whoosh" (using the prefix "site: www.ruckersforum") if you don't believe me.

Jan 27, 2019, 20:21

I think Bozo is stupid enough to attempt another shutdown in a few weeks time if when he doesn't get his way again . . . and he could actually even be stupid enough to declare a national emergency and use military funds which would set a precedent of unconstitutional recklessness for decades to come.

Jan 28, 2019, 10:07

Rooi, I'm an idiot indeed for arguing with you.

Jan 28, 2019, 12:36

"Rooi, I'm an idiot indeed for arguing with you."

Fixed.

Jan 28, 2019, 14:41

Great move by President Trump. He now gets his SOTU address  and has boxed in Pelosi. She now either deals whereby she loses face with her base (for surrendering on the Wall) or no deals whereby she does not get things she wants and loses out with her base (Showing she cares not a dot about dreamers etc which of course she doesnt). EiTHER WAY SHE LOSES.

But best of all Trump will build the Wall and that will be crushing especially after all this hilarious chest beating by the jackass demonrats. Trump has all the power he needs to build the wall and any court challenge will fail.

Face facts Pelosi is way out of her depth. Trump gave her the rope to hang herself!

Trump also is seen as the one adult in the room trying to do a deal to protect US borders. 30 demorats are now saying the wall is necessary and the momentum is with Trump.

BWHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Jan 28, 2019, 14:51

One hopes of course Pelosi does not deal as she will get nothing and the Wall will be built!

Another caravan currently of some 12,000 peopel is heading to the Southern Border. All good optics for the witch Pelosi who is losing big time on this issue. Walls/barriers are immoral says the scumbag but there are barriers in her state California and no demonrats have called for the exvsti ng walls/ barriers to be taken down! Hahahahhahahahahahahha

Many demonrats are on video stating their support for a wall but now saying exactly the opposite. Poor crying Chuck Schumer voted money for Israel to build a wall but wont build one to protect the US Southern borders. Bwahahahhahahaha how utterly hypocritical and stupid these clowns are and the whole of America is slowly being educated to see what these demonrats are all about.

Jan 28, 2019, 15:23

Only a delusional Trumpanzee could put that kind of spin on the big cave.

As far as everyone else is concerned, Bozo the Caveman is now officially Nancy Pelosi's little bitch.

Jan 28, 2019, 15:34

Hey Baboon-ou, pop-quiz . . . who said this on the day Bozo caved?

"Good news for George Herbert Walker Bush: As of today, he is no longer the biggest wimp ever to serve as President of the United States."

Would you like a clue?

Jan 28, 2019, 15:36

The Wall will be built and all they naysayers will be left red faced yet again. When will they ever learn one wonders. Pelosi has been badly outmaneuvered! She is simply way out of her depth/payclass.

How anybody honestly can see this is a cave is amazing. Trump has stated very clearly if they don't provide funding for the wall he will build it without their help and how will that look. Pelosi can win whatever happens.She walked right into it. Hahahahahahahahahaha

Love the patience of Trump as he plays the long game so well! 4D Chess master. All far too much for you to understand rooitwit! :D

Jan 28, 2019, 15:43

New cave paintings have been discovered:

Jan 28, 2019, 15:54

Even more hypocritical is the one self confessed druggie calling Trump a druggie

LMFAO !!!!!...… Oh Piss Mint......

Jan 28, 2019, 22:14

DA poor rooijackass is so blinded by hate of Trump (because he is one of these very weak minded gullible clowns fully under the rule of the fake news globalist MSM) that he has become so absurd that he has achieved chief clown status on the board. :D

Jan 28, 2019, 22:27

Urinal is captured by generations of liberal dogma.....have some sympathy.

Jan 29, 2019, 01:30

... according to Fat Donny's twitter account...no need for a wall at all by the looks..

“45 year low in illegal immigration this year.”

Jan 29, 2019, 03:27

How is it possible that our resident druggie can see hypocrisy in others but never in himself???

Jan 29, 2019, 07:29

Good spot Brycy.

So we've gone from a 45 year low (allegedly) to a crisis in the space of a year. Looks like it all depends on whether Bozo wants adulation or billions of dollars for a stupid wall that nobody else wants.

What a truly disgusting human being Bozo is . . . shutting down the government and causing government workers to go without pay just to try get his way . . . and fail in a very embarrassing and humiliating way.

What's even more disgusting are the thankfully diminishing number of Trumpanzees who still support this fat pig.

On another note, I see Dense has now also joined Baboon-ou, Moffie and DumbAss on this thread to have a little snap and snarl at me . . . so now we have the terminally stupid; the pathetically childish; the needy attention-seeker and the spectacularly ugly all squeaking away at me on the same thread.

I feel almost proud!

Jan 29, 2019, 07:33

Terminally stupid says the man with a BA in spelling....integrate 3x squared. I couldn't make it easier.

Jan 29, 2019, 08:32

Moffie, why don't you integrate the length of your tiny little dick multiplied by the square root of your IQ.

Shouldn't take you very long.

LMAO!

Jan 29, 2019, 12:51

Gosh.....all I did was ask a simple question........

Grow-up you dumb twat!

Jan 29, 2019, 13:12

There is no other poster on this forum who refers to little boys and dicks, as much as Piss Mint does.

It is actually very alarming, because it tells quite a story in itself

Top that up with drug use, alcohol...……..

Jan 29, 2019, 15:04

Back to topic . . .

Jan 30, 2019, 18:07

Not my preferred source, but the facts seems to check out.

Feb 13, 2019, 16:19

I thought not a dime for the wall?

Feb 13, 2019, 20:49

Draad the whole exercise has shown America that the demonrats want open borders. Remember CNN and CBS polls (biased against Trump though they are) showed 72% of Americans approve of Trumps immigration polices. Trump[ has had a huge political win.

What this utter mampara rooijackass doesn't know is that Trump can build the wall using the military and that he has a further 23 Billion dollars he can use. Bwahahahahahahahahahaha what a ignorant loon poor rooitwit is! laughing my ass off smiley

Feb 13, 2019, 21:03

I know Beenz. 5D chess as some say...but it's not official yet. Glad to see Q is back though. American politics became super fascinating when Trump entered.

You need to Log in to reply.