You need to LOG IN to reply.

Father Abraham was born in Irak

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Father Abraham was born in Irak

Jul 01, 2019, 22:17

Saw this on TV today, although it would be hard to verify as everyone else drowned.. :ermm:

Jul 02, 2019, 08:26

When did "everone else" drowned?

Jul 02, 2019, 08:36

Mike has a point. Father Abraham had many sons. Many sons had father Abraham. 

Jul 02, 2019, 08:37

Mike ... SharkShit still has his head up his arse. He's been going through life with it firmly lodged and it's going to take major surgery to have it removed.

Looking at his profile pick, I would seriously think that perhaps it's best he keep it there.

He may be referring to the Flood of Noah ... but who knows ... he could be speaking of the recent floods we've had in Mozambique too.

Is there a thicker poster on this site? I doubt it's possible to match this dullard anywhere online.

Eish!!!!

Jul 02, 2019, 08:39

Actually, he only had two.

Jul 02, 2019, 08:47

Sharktwit's avatars say it all. A more ignorant, confused oak it would be hard to find. Come on sharktwit you can do better!

Jul 02, 2019, 21:42

Abraham had more than 2 sons.

Jul 03, 2019, 06:26

Hahahaha. Some of you actually took my post seriously!! Hahahahaha. Those are a couple of lines from a Sunday school song....just FYI. 

Jul 03, 2019, 08:19

Abraham was the personification of old gods, likely a sun god. Just like, for example, Joshua (who took 12 scouts to the promised land - the sun's journey through the 12 zodiacs), just like Jesus (another manifestation of a sun god) had 12 disciples, just like there were 12 tribes of Israel who sprung from the 12 sons of Jacob (another personification of a sun god). Understand that all mythology springs from the sun and moon and all religion springs from mythology and things will start to become clearer.

Jul 04, 2019, 13:01

Yeah, yeah ... we know. Jesus Christ was conjured. He never existed. It's all one big hoax.

Morons like you have been trying for ages to convince us with their fabrications.

Sadly it hasn't taken. I'm afraid you'll have to come up with something new. Be a little more creative.  Why repeat the same old nonsense year in year out?

Is that honestly the best you can come up with??

Smacks of desperation if you ask me.  

You need to Log in to reply.