Gone on the 4th of July

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Gone on the 4th of July

May 24, 2024, 08:49

May 24, 2024, 08:54

May 24, 2024, 19:51

I think that the Conservative Party as gone to faar to the left in their policies and the UK is on the way down - bu what would the Labor Party do to save the nation from self-destruction.   I am  afraid nothing.     Too many illegal migrants and especially Muslims have flooded in and they wieldd the real power in England.

When a Policeman was asked why they doi not control and prevent violence in a London protest the answer was "There are too amny of them",   

South London will soon bcome North Mecca.                

May 24, 2024, 20:59

I think that the Conservative Party as gone to faar to the left in their policies

Mike please, you actually made me laugh so hard you almost killed me.

May 24, 2024, 23:39

Open Boaddxe policies fo one and an ecoinomic diasater stemming from the Ukraine war is doing  real damag e in respect of inflation.   The Conservative Party leadership said yes to everything and end up witjh no say in future.    The UK culture is destroyed systematically by the elftist approach of the rpesent Government.    I would not be surprised if the Uk falls appart into four minic  countries,.     Countries with weaklings as politicians have no future - the USA and Uk are two exact examples of that.      

When is the next election in Ireland  - I think from what I read that the present Government si extremely unpopular and one ill ahve to wait and see what happens.         

May 25, 2024, 07:43

When is the next election in Ireland  - I think from what I read that the present Government si extremely unpopular and one ill ahve to wait and see what happens.   

Next year.

You have read wrong.

The present government in Ireland is a 3 party coalition, between Fine Gael (centre right) Fianna Fáil (centre left) and the Green Party (left)

According to the latest polling on support levels, Fine Gael is up 4% to 23%, Fianna Fáil has remained on 20% and the Greens are down 1% to 4%.

Sinn Féin (left wing) is the main opposition party is down 5% to 23%.

Then you have Labour (left) up 1% to 5%, the Social Democrats (left) down 1% to 3%, People before Profit (left) staying on 2%, Anotú (right) 1% and the Independent Ireland (right) on 0%.

Then you have Independent candidates who are polling very well and when combined their support level is at 17%.

Long and the short of it, is the governments overall support level has actually gone up, and the main opposition is down and this is actually to do with Sinn Féin's immigration policies being considered a mess. Based on the above numbers if there was an election now, the present government would have a decent chance of being returned to power though they might need the assistance of another smaller party or a few independents.

May 25, 2024, 09:02

Thanks for the info Stav.   All the EU couintries Governments are on shaky ground after the center-left Governments lost elecions in Italy, Austria, Sweden, the Netherlandxs  and Slovakia.   Poland at present has a very weak coalition Government  with the Party of Tusk moving from center left to center right to keep their alliance partners happy.   

The German cioalition Parties are accoding to accrding of opinion polls own the down to 31% support with the Free Democrats lost so much suppor from 1 to just about %,   I left them out since if they dip below 5% they ill have no members in the Reichstag.  

That present Germany with a problem - the second biggest party in Grmany now are the AfD - which the emdia accuse of being ultra-right.   They are no more rightwing  than th e CSU wing in Bavaria is.   So if the present level of support is maintained who will be part of the new Coalition Govenment.    I think it would b th e CD U and the AfD - that could be exrtremely detrimental to the EU.

I think the  EU election next month will indicate what is happening in the EUcountries.   

You need to Log in to reply.