Great to see

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Great to see

Aug 02, 2022, 04:06

one of Trump's deplorables has been given a 7yr sentence let's hope it's the start of a string of sentences. My only other wish is that they throw the keys away.

Aug 02, 2022, 04:40

Enjoying the misfortune of others….another of your admirable….er….skillsets(sic).

Aug 02, 2022, 06:05

AAGGHHHH You again.......get a life for Christ sake, stop following me around....and take your noodles with you.

And oh "misfortune" huh there's another rotten spin, the deplorable was armed with a hand gun and cable ties.

Keep spinning chump it's what you do best. 

"Reffitt recorded himself at Mr Trump's rally preceding the riot, during which he said he would drag lawmakers - including House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell "out kicking and screaming" from the Capitol, with Ms Pelosi's "head hitting every step on the way down."

He reportedly traveled to Washington DC from Texas with an AR-style rifle and a .40 caliber handgun and said on numerous occasions that he planned to use plastic cuffs to restrain lawmakers and drag them out of the Capitol."

Aug 02, 2022, 09:11

Denny 

You know what a  deplorable is?  Lets look at what happened to Clinton when she called supporters of Trump deplorables.  She lost.

I have a list of deplorables as well being - 

*     corrupt politicians to start with and that includes some of your heroes like Biden, Schiff, Pelosi, and Schumer;

*     politicians  who organize  and fund  riots after inciing the rioters to murder and destruction of properties belonging to others who oppose them political programs  and those potecting rioters from judicial prosecution.;

*    Communist and Fascist dictatorships  and all Communists - all those in the USA  as well;

So you talk about deplorables - start your list with real deplorables and not imagined ones.       

Aug 02, 2022, 09:20

Hey, are you denying the above is true?

A Yes or No will do, stick to the topic and spare me your long essays.

Tx in anticipation.

Aug 02, 2022, 15:10

I don’t have to follow you around Quisling….you post the same boring post almost daily in this section. The circumstances change slightly but the demented intent stays the same. That seems to be your skillset(sic)….boring us is what you do best.

Aug 03, 2022, 01:41

"I don’t have to follow you around..." 

No you don't....but you do.....like soiled undies. Guess you can't help yourself when you're self entitled and trapped in board obssession let alone being pompous. With a nothing life you are by the proverbial mile the loneliest soul on this board......36,000 + posts and counting, numbers don't lie.

Aug 03, 2022, 04:27

Soiled undies follow you around? I’m sorry. So you have lost control of your bowels…..hahaha. Another adult diaper customer.

Aug 03, 2022, 07:36

No, I haven't lost control of my bowels but if and when I do I hope your face is close enough.

Aug 03, 2022, 09:26

"With a nothing life you are by the proverbial mile the loneliest soul on this board......36,000 + posts and counting, numbers don't lie."

And just take a look at what percentage of those 36000+ posts are whiny little cries for attention . . . "I was right, so-and-so was wrong, nyaah nyaah nyaah!"

A lonely and lifeless little man to be sure.

Aug 03, 2022, 09:31

Careful what you wish for…after these mid terms, the Reps will likely weaponise The House.

Aug 03, 2022, 09:41

"I was right, so-and-so was wrong, nyaah nyaah nyaah!"

"Game, set and match." nyaaah nyaaaah nyaaaaah"

"Dud Allende nyaaah nyaaah nyaaaah nyaaaaah nyaaaaah"

"De Ock tik tok nyaaah nyaaah nyaaaah nyaaaaah myaaaaaah"

"Dud Du Toit nyaaaah nyaaaaah nyaaaah nyaaaaah nyaaaaaah nyaaaaah"

A bitter and nauseating mother of all Bore's.

Aug 03, 2022, 15:04

So when did your incontinence manifest itself Quisling….is it a primary condition or linked to some other major malfunction.

Aug 03, 2022, 15:11

As for my 36000 posts vs Quisling’s 9000 or Peeper’s 12000. If posting implies a lonely life wouldn’t 12000 posts imply the same thing?

But the truth is I am a man of leisure. Apart from Board duties I retired 22 years ago….you grunts are still in the sweat shop every day. I have much more time to post. It usually accompanies watching my stocks or golf/tennis. A sideline activity.

But I have to confess it provides a few laughs. Like right now when Peeper is caught in a beautifully crafted sting and Quisling rushes in to provide support. When for years Peeper insulted Quisling and his family in the most crude way and Quisling tried to respond with his limited intellect.

Funnier than Saturday Night Live.

Aug 03, 2022, 18:33

The fly on Rooi's arse telling someone else to stop following him is fucking hilarious! Braindead loser!

Aug 04, 2022, 09:34

"When for years Peeper insulted Quisling and his family in the most crude way"

Yeah... and even threatened to release his personal information and images to the public

Birds of a feather.....

Aug 04, 2022, 09:35

"The fly on Rooi's arse telling someone else to stop following him is fucking hilarious!"

Lol.... 10 for effort and consistency dude

You need to Log in to reply.