Hey rooitwit could you or

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Hey rooitwit could you or

Jan 17, 2020, 11:01

any of your very "foolish" atheist buddies please tell me who created God. Always remember nothing can't create anything.

Hahahahahahaha. The old atheist cranks will be clucking away to themselves about how to answer this. 

If only Beeno would move on to something else. Beeno is so insensitive. He embarrasses us so deeply with his awful questions but doesn't seem to care. Sob, sob from the slobs! ??????

Jan 17, 2020, 11:15

Here we go again.

I don't believe in a god but here's Baboon-ou asking me who created this god that I don't believe in.

I don't believe that anything was created from nothing and I've said so repeatedly but how many times has this blithering idiot asked me how anything could be created from nothing?

Baboon-ou is too stupid to know just how stupid he is . . . and he's a stinking liar to boot. 

Just carry on sobbing, Baboon-ou, I've answered your stupid questions multiple times even if you're too stupid (or deceitful) to acknowledge that.

Jan 17, 2020, 12:45

I will answer that for you beeno, man invented your god, just like the thousands of other gods man has made up.

A bunch of dead sea pedestrians thought yours up as they were ignorant of the real world so made up fairytales to try to explain things.

Now you know the truth you can join us and bask in the light of knowledge instead of hiding in the shadows of ignorance. 

Jan 17, 2020, 13:06

Crash go poor rooitwit and crusader twit. 

Once there was nothing now there is something. 

Explain or admit abject defeat. 

LMAO??????

Jan 17, 2020, 13:09

Where did I ever say there was once nothing, you repulsive liar?

Man up for once in your sad and pathetic life and back up one of your stinking lies.

Jan 17, 2020, 13:13

Come on oaks don't run away!

How did all we see come from nothing? 

Jan 17, 2020, 13:24

You silly twit don't tell that after admitting matter was not eternal you are now saying there was always something. 

Science is saying once there was nothing now there is a universe. 

What don't you follow rooubonehead. 

Hahahahaha. 

Bye the WY stop lying about your first whining about affirmative action when it effected your son..

You lied about something the other day as well. What was that

Now stop blabbering away and answer the question! 

Jan 17, 2020, 13:24

Baboon-ou, maybe you missed what I said while you were lying face down making little grunting noises while you fantasized about Raelene Castle pegging you, but I've never said there was nothing, I've never said something was created from nothing and I've never said anything or anyone created a god.

Stop lying, stop being a weak coward and try to be a man for once.

Jan 17, 2020, 13:28

Ah yes, that reminds me of your other stinking lie where I asked you for any evidence to back up your lie about my son and his alleged failed job application. You ran away from that one like the trembling coward you are and yet here you are persisting with the same baseless lie.

Is there a weaker more deceitful and more pathetic creature on this planet than you, Baboon-ou? I very much doubt it.

Jan 17, 2020, 13:28

No more dodging rooitwit. You always argued that matter was eternal. When I posted stuff showing you matter was not eternal you were done. 

Explain a universe from nothing you silly old duffet??????

Jan 17, 2020, 13:34

You know you are lying again rooitwit. Up your game!

So what is your answer about a universe from nothing. Science doesn't allow you to say there was always matter etc. 

Try and think of a answer. It should be a good laugh. 

Jan 17, 2020, 13:48

Jan 17, 2020, 13:49

Jan 17, 2020, 14:26

1st one above is the short version. The 2nd one is a longer audio book version.

---

In 1927, the Belgian Catholic priest Georges Lemaître proposed an expanding model for the universe to explain the observed redshifts of spiral nebulae, and calculated the Hubble law. He based his theory on the work of Einstein and De Sitter, and independently derived Friedmann's equations for an expanding universe.
https://en.wikipedia.org/en.wikipedia.org › wiki › History_of_the_Big_Bang_theory

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Big_Bang_theory

You need to Log in to reply.