How is Mrs Lazarus, by the way?

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » How is Mrs Lazarus, by the way?

Oct 13, 2020, 20:00

"For, lo, Donald "Lazarus" Trump did rise from his bed after three days and declare himself cured from a case of coronavirus".

How is Mrs Lazarus, the first lady by the way? Anyone know or care? 

Like a miracle from God, Trump claims immunity to Covid (unscientific, untrue) as well as having a kind of “protective glow” - Does this protect all who stand before him? 

Oct 13, 2020, 20:26

And there you were, with all your lefty palls, gleefully anticipating that he wold kick the bucket...NOT... tales of his resurrection are much exacerbated...are you wishing ill on his wife too?

Oct 13, 2020, 20:50

And in the meantime, Slow Joe is telling 56% of Americans not to vote for him. Well, 54%, since Joe can't even remember a figure he was given a few seconds before. Ridin' with Biden, baby. Never has such a slow train been seen going nowhere so fast.

Oct 13, 2020, 21:12

Sharktwat the first lady is doing just fine and once more as beautiful as ever.

You must be envious of PDT with his first lady being so classy and beautiful and poised.

Man PDT has got everything.

Including FOUR MORE YEARS.

What is your excuse for being such a losing scoundrel?

Twat.

Oct 13, 2020, 21:13

Biden merely stated that if some people really think they are better of with the opposite side, then naturally they should vote for that. 

Oct 13, 2020, 21:19

Biden is a nasty man who is now obviously fading fast mentally And he never was very smart to begin with....and Harris is a lightweight. The worst combination ever....they make Sarah Palin look good.

Oct 14, 2020, 10:16

...And in the mean time, CNN is turning on the demS because they can't any longer deny which way the wind is blowing.

Hilarious stuff.

Oct 14, 2020, 10:48

"You must be envious of PDT with his first lady being so classy and beautiful and poised."

LMAO!

That must be one of the funniest comments of 2020.

Anyone who thinks Melanoma Tramp is "classy" is . . . to borrow an Afrikaans phrase . . . gewoond aan fokol.

Based on this, I'm guessing AJ is the kind of common low-life who thinks it's classy to serve MacDonalds and Wendyburgers on silver platters at a White House "banquet"!

As for "poised", did you mean to say "posed"?

Oct 14, 2020, 13:00

"That must be one of the funniest comments of 2020"

Not even close Piss Mint...…. but this one below was

Jul 29, 2020, 18:00

"Ja well, unlike some of the losers on here, I don't come to this board to make friends and I really couldn't give a hoot if I'm liked or not"

This was a hilarious 2020 comment from Piss Mint about losers on this forum and him not wanting or needing friends...…….........but, then back at the ranch...….. in 2019 below

"I've been pondering the meaning of life lately"

"Certain events in my life have made me think more deeply about relationships"

"This may sound lame, but I've known some of the posters on these boards a lot longer than I've known family members, friends and work colleagues . . . and some of you know me better than a lot of people in real life . . . even if you don't know it."

LMFAO, so people on here know him better than people in his actual physical life

"one wonders what a pitiful loser he's like in the real world?"

"who can't even get the recognition and love that he craves on a mundane and anonymous forum like this"

Mr Nigel no friends is lecturing others, yet these are all his own personal opinions on life and this forum..... just more lies again

LMFAO.... such a sad fucking chap 

This was also 2017's most hilarious comment

Mar 17, 2017, 20:19

"F-U-C-K you all!

I'm out of here. DumbAss/Voldemort/Sonny Bill wins. I lose".

Too funny

Oct 14, 2020, 13:18

Melania is a complete smokeshow!

Girl just does not age.

Plus, we all know how betas treat good looking women once they realise she's loyal to her alpha and no amount of white-knighting could prize her away.

Suddenly she's a classless skank.

Same old same old.

Oct 14, 2020, 13:20

"Anyone who thinks Melanoma Tramp is "classy" is . . . to borrow an Afrikaans phrase . . . gewoond aan fokol."

You just can't help yourself...I know this is a deliberate troll post...but you passing judgement on class by showcasing your knowledge of Afrikaans profanity...irony and an oxymoron intertwined...and no, I don't mind the swearing at all, but coming from you in this context reveals/confirms more about yourself than you might think.

Oct 14, 2020, 13:28

Lol Draad

One has to admire ou Rooi's resolve. 

I mean, not even salmon muster the strength to swim against the stream all year round.

Probably the result of being fueled by a 25-75 mixture of dark matter and pre-heated air.

haha

Oct 14, 2020, 14:02

At one stage, I thought he was going for the "bit of a arsehole" image, but he wasn't really that bad...then it dawned on me that he really wants to be a pr!ck all the time. He wears it like some twisted badge of honor. I can't understand it at all...completely stumped.

Oct 14, 2020, 14:20

"then it dawned on me that he really wants to be a pr!ck all the time. He wears it like some twisted badge of honor. I can't understand it at all...completely stumped"

Nothing to really be stumped about....

There is a reason that he is the most despised poster around, for many years already

Piss Mint has worked very hard for that title, and it really means a lot to him, he lives for it 

Well, that is until he is drunk or drugged up.... and then he wants to profess just how much more the people on this forum know him far better, compared to his own family and friends...…… or how about how honest he is in real life...…

LMFAO..... if you want to constantly, blatantly and openly lie and insult almost all the posters on this forum over all these years, and never care about doing it so recklessly, then don't try and create a post telling everyone how decent and honest you really are

This is the exact same guy who constantly accuses Moz of doing sexual things with his own grandchildren..... the same guy who sifts through multiple people's personal Facebook or other online profiles, specifically looking for information and pictures that he can use to threaten them with later.....

It's all a big game to him...… a sick disgusting game..... but still a game

Oct 14, 2020, 14:58

Uh-oh . . .

Oct 14, 2020, 17:02

Nice to see you don't dispute the truth Piss Mint 

What a sick fuck you really are...….

No wonder you post long late night posts on this forum pleading with everyone to please believe how decent and honest you are in real life...…

If people on a internet forum know more about you than your own family, friends or colleagues, as you have personally stated as fact.....then you have one sad fucking lonely life dude.... very sad... and very lonely

Then, when you feel that you are completely overwhelmed by these bad people on the internet..... you know..... your really close friends..... the same ones that you say you couldn't care if they like you or not...…..you tell them all to fuck off and storm off in a huff..... like a little child

ROTFLMFAO

Rooinek…….pick your self esteem up from the gutter, rinse it off...…. and maybe kiss your husband on the lips tonight and thank him for at least being the only sane person to give you the much needed attention that you so crave from anyone or anything...…. but stop looking for that affection and affirmation on here dude 

You need to Log in to reply.