Huawei Banned from the UK

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Huawei Banned from the UK

Jul 18, 2020, 23:46

China is annoyed about this. They believe it is against free trade principles. 

In the first instance, having a Communist state being able to spy on a countries communication network is of big concern. However being spied on from any other country would also be a security risk- albeit not as bad. 

There are allegations that the US forced the UK to drop China as a supplier. 

Is it possible that the USA is destroying US competitors?
If any country could compete with Silicon Valley in the future it would be China. 

China is getting far ahead with AI and robotics, so maybe the US wants to protect its own IT global monopolies and prevent competition. 

Tik Tok is apparently Chinese and does lots of spying- but so do Google and Facebook through their advanced tracking techniques like cookies, and seeing what is on mobile phones. Alexa and co can apparently listen to conversations for keywords...

China's economy tanked during the trade wars, and the situation with Huawei is going to make it worse. 

China is not exactly in the worlds good books with the Coronavirus and their subsequent lack of ownership, and slow warnings to other countries. 

Trump supposedly said this: 

The US president claimed credit for the UK move, boasting in a press conference that no White House “has been tougher on China” than his administration.

“I did this myself, for the most part,” he said as he spoke of having worked to pressure countries to not use Huawei, adding: “If they want to do business with us, they can’t use it.

“We convinced many countries - many countries - and I did this myself, for the most part, not to use Huawei because we think it’s an unsafe security risk. It’s a big security risk,” he said.

“I talked many countries out of using it. If they want to do business with us, they can’t use it.

“Just today, I believe the UK announced that they’re not going to be using it. And that was up in the air for a long time, but they’ve decided.”

Jul 19, 2020, 02:43

China believes something is against ‘free trade’. There’s a laugh. 

Jul 19, 2020, 12:49

Trump yet again proven correct. 

The CCP loving demonrats are incensed about Trump's stance regarding China.

Trump rightly recognizes China as the biggest external threat the US faces unlike Chinese toady and corrupt scumbag Beijing Biden.

However the biggest threat to America is internal. The globalist Demonrat communist party and their allies want to destroy America. But they are marching over a cliff. 

The second four years of Trump must be about smashing them out of existence. 

You need to Log in to reply.