I had the pleasure....

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » I had the pleasure....

Nov 20, 2020, 01:08

of watching Biden and Harris deliver their first press conference. While I still think Biden is a doddering senile and he showed this with a few hiccups in his opening address, I also think he brings a sane and responsible presence with new hopes going forward. His approach on how to attack the pandemic while there is no vaccine as yet is identical to what I've suggested a few weeks ago and what I've stated in the past. 

A national crisis needs a national response lead by the national leader.

Trump puppets like their failed leader have never understood and gripped the simplicity of such an approach specially with Trump being all about himself......it was his way of handling the crisis...... it was his way of handling the media.

The end results speak for itself.

The man is a victim of himself.

Nov 20, 2020, 01:14

The lame-duck will be quacking for the next 7 weeks or so. 

His entire focus is trying to reverse the election. He is trying to get mail-in ballots excluded, or states to not use the Democratic consensus vote as the elector. 

If Trump somehow convinced Republicans to go along with the idea, it is treason. It would end the Democratic vote in the US. 
It is all on the line for the Republicans as they know they are not going to win another election. 

No one has more enemies than Trump, and when he is no longer president he is going to be fighting the rest of his life or more likely sitting in jail.

Nov 20, 2020, 01:42

Americans have spoken.......they've voted....all from a level playing field....respect the umpire's decision.

No matter how they slice and dice it, the reality is that he'll go down as a Loser......a monumental Loser if you think he achieved the impossible by losing to a rickety and senile opponent.

Nov 20, 2020, 01:49

Rudy JulieAnnie appears to be melting. 

Rudy Giuliani's hair dye streaked down his face in bizarre press conference moment

Nov 20, 2020, 08:08

Nov 20, 2020, 10:14

That was embarrassing and so cringeworthy. This is like watching a bad circus performance for a man who thinks he’s the greatest showman on earth.

You need to Log in to reply.