InfoWars - The Truth strikes back against Mis-information and Dis-information Conspiracies

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » InfoWars - The Truth strikes back against Mis-information and Dis-information Conspiracies

Aug 06, 2022, 01:26

So here we have a far-right conspiracy theorist whose bread and butter is making money at the expense of others. 
Does Alex Jones believe his own nonsense? Probably not, a dumber version of Tucker Carlson- but often he knows he is spewing nonsense. Creating webs of deceit and mistrust are his ways. 

There is a limit to freedom of expression when it causes unfair damage like defamation of character to other people who also have rights.
People have to be liable if they make commercial gains at the expense of the truth while damaging the reputations of others, either purposefully or just being reckless with the truth.  

This is a good victory for truth and justice. While ideology is subjective, making money from misinformation and dis-information conspiracies is unacceptable. Damaging the reputation of others unfairly like Dominion voting software etc is not good for society. 

False rumours create distrust in the simple-minded who can't think for themselves. 
The likes of Dumb Mike lap it all up, those that refuse to do basic fact-checking so they can live in their own reality, or they just lack the basic intellect to do so. Those that are unable to create balanced opinions, the unhinged...

The far-right will cry and say the left is ganging up on them. No, it is the decent-minded people of all ideologies that respect the rights of other people being innocent until proven guilty. Not just accepting the first rumour from dubious discredited sources.

Like that imbecile the "My Pillow Guy". I expect his time in court will arrive sooner than later.
He has accused Dominion voting software of rigging the election, as well as China, France, Venezuela, and most other countries in the world -as well as aliens, horses, and teddy bears.
It just creates a negative environment with all this garbage floating around. 

We can expect to see more people liable for disinformation if they make monetary gains from this.

Aug 06, 2022, 08:42

There is no such conspiracy theory on Infowars. That's where you fall flat on your face... again. You are a liar you love lies and you are embittered and what to rebel against the man you say doesn't exist. That's the beginning and end of the matter. You know it, we all know it. Leftists are fucked up liars who want to rebel. 

Aug 06, 2022, 15:47

SB

I would not chase this shadow.    Let me quote you - 

"There is a limit to freedom of expression when it causes unfair damage like defamation of character to other people who also have rights.|

Just one thing for you to think about.    Did your above statement applies to the lies and disinformation the Obama Administration<Clintin and the DNC concocted and spread iro of Trump as to Russian Collusion in 2016 and therefater?

I suppose not - since according to the leftist media there is one law applicable to others - but not to them.       

Aug 06, 2022, 15:58

Dumb Mike, a politician must accept that defamation of character does not apply to them.
The public right to freedom of expression outweighs a politician's right to defamation of character. The public can say just about anything they want about politicians. It is par for the course, and politicians must accept this 

Aug 06, 2022, 21:43

So the lies of the Democrats are acceptable to you?   What a farce you make of yourself.        

Aug 07, 2022, 00:06

This is not about politicians dummy, stick to the topic of the thread. 

Aug 07, 2022, 12:10

Barkshok having one of his 5 a day for servile gimp living... note the enthusiasm...

Create meme

You need to Log in to reply.