You need to LOG IN to reply.

Is New Zealand Government sympathetic to ISIS?

Forum » Beenos Trumpet » Is New Zealand Government sympathetic to ISIS?

Apr 15, 2019, 09:21

I was rater amazed at the following report from timeslive:-

"But he said it was believed Akavi was still held by IS and there were ongoing operations to locate her which included the deployment of a small multi-agency team based in Iraq.

"This has involved members of the NZDF (New Zealand defence force) drawn from the Special Operations Force, and personnel have visited Syria from time to time as required," Peters said.

"This non-combat team was specifically focused on locating Louisa and identifying opportunities to recover her."

The New York Times has reported the Red Cross has reason to believe she is alive, because at least two people described seeing her in December at a clinic in Sousa, one of the final villages to be held by IS jihadists.

Some of the witnesses said they saw her performing medical duties at clinics and hospitals under IS control, indicating that she was no longer held in a cell and was able to use her nursing skills to win a modicum of freedom."

Fact is Akavi - a NZ Citizen working for the Red Cross - was abducted by ISIS years ago and kept it secret fearing that according to them it would jeopardize her safety.   Does it mean that secrecy would help in this case to ensure her safety - quite the opposite would have been  much more appropriate.

This type of thing is seriously questionable -  the atrocious attack on Christchurch is condemned by anybody - but the NZ Government has not condemned the conduct of ISIS in this case.   Even now not a word of condemnation from the NZ Government    Sending some people to search for her is just not good enough.

Apr 15, 2019, 10:40

What else could the New Zealand Government have done? It wasn't as if the rescue teams were wearing hijabs.

There may be merit in what they said about not publicising this in the media to avoid giving Isis free advertising. Many governments follow a policy of non-negotiation with terrorists as this takes away the leverage that terrorists have- and may make everyone safer as a whole. 

I can't see how the New Zealand government in any way is being sympathetic to Isis.  

Probably a nice person being in the red cross helping people, but probably best to stay in more civilized places. 

Apr 15, 2019, 12:59

I was just joking - but at least they should have condemned ISIS for their conduct - while an NZ citizen was involved.  Nothing of the sort.  

Apr 15, 2019, 12:59

I was just joking - but at least they should have condemned ISIS for their conduct - while an NZ citizen was involved.  Nothing of the sort.  

Apr 15, 2019, 13:50

Mike it is very clear that all countries ruled by Globalists support Islam. Nz is globalist controlled and their citizens have been dumbed down to swallow whatever the Globalist propaganda Machines send their way. 

If you doubt what I say consider the globalist brainwashed kbbs we have posting here. 

Apr 15, 2019, 21:07

...looks like Red Cross has erroneously named the woman after NZ tried to keep her name out of the public domain for the woman's own safety...obviously if there is a covert operation to free her then splashing her name all over the media is counter productive...  just makes it harder to find her , ratchets up ransom prices and pushes her further under ground..

btw bean brain you dopey yarpy, NZ is launching payloads into space for the US military, is spying for the Us from our 5 eyes spybase  and our SAS special forces work in theatres fighting alongside the US and UK special forces...what is your shithole country doing ...

Apr 16, 2019, 03:03

I was trying to think of a good reply but you came up with a pearler brycy :)

Apr 16, 2019, 09:20

Nice explanation Brycy  I was hoping for a response - hence my comments above.   SA has enough problems of its own - having to contribute to UN peacekeeping efforts in Central and Northern Africa to meddle in operation outside of the continent.    

You need to Log in to reply.